Harem House - Selene Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Master." Selene said again. She offered him a soft smile. "Now, you should get dressed." She nodded. "I believe Mistress wants to work out with you this morning."

Arthur patted her cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too, Master." Selene kissed his hand.

He helped her off the bed, and the two hugged. It was a standing, nude embrace, but it felt more comfortable than lustful. They breathed each other in for a moment, and Selene melted into the security of his arms as he held her tight. Arthur stroked her back, played with her hair, and squeezed her as hard as she squeezed him in the embrace. They stood like that for over a minute until Selene felt it was time to end the embrace by stepping away a half-step.

"Thank you." She said again. "Seriously." She smiled up at him. "Last night was amazing, and I really needed this, this morning." She went up to her tiptoes, but still couldn't reach until he bent down a little and kissed her.

"You're welcome." Arthur nodded. "Though, I feel like I should be thanking you." Arthur scoffed.

Selene smiled up at him and playfully swatted his chest. "Silly Master." She shook her head.

Arthur started to dress, pulling on an old, worn-out gray t-shirt, a pair of boxer briefs, and baggy gym shorts that came down to his knees. Selene pulled out his duffel and loaded it with a change of clothes for his office and class. By the time he was dressed, she packed it and held it out for him to take.

"Are you dressing me now?" Arthur asked. "I thought it was the other way around."

Selene smiled. "I just thought I'd help." She said. "But if you want to tell me what I can wear today, I'm listening."

"I've half a mind to tell you to wear nothing but lingerie and stay in that bed until I return." Arthur admitted.

"Only half a mind?" Selene asked.

"Three-quarters, maybe." Arthur smirked. "But you've got classes to go to. You can't just be my slave. You have to be Selene, too, sometimes."

Selene crawled onto the mattress and took up a kneeling position. "Graduation can't come soon enough." She groaned.

Arthur smirked back, but it struck him at that moment that Selene wasn't joking. He hadn't thought about what they'd do after graduation before. He, Kelly, and Kat were seniors, but he was in a five-year program, so he had another year left after this one. Kelly graduated in the spring, and so did Kat. Rani and Selene were Juniors, one year behind him, and would graduate at the same time as him. On the other hand, Mindy was a Freshman in the same five-year program he was in. She had a long way to go. He'd never considered what graduation might mean for this little polycule, his harem. Where their careers might take them, and whether they would stay together or go their separate ways. He wasn't sure he wanted to think about it now. Though, he liked the idea of making enough money to support a full-time slave.

"Are you okay?" Selene asked. She was concerned by the look of sudden despair that crossed Arthur's features. It was gone when he looked at her again and smiled at her.

"Yeah." He nodded. "I just got distracted."

"By something other than your naked kneeling slave?" Selene scoffed. "I'm going to have to up my game."

He patted her on the head, then kissed her. "Be good today." He said. "And wear... that blue dress I like over some leggings. You can wear a bra, but no panties under the leggings."

"Yes, Master." Selene nodded. She knew which dress he was talking about, though she hadn't known his appreciation for it before, and the knowledge made her wiggle a little in happiness. She watched as he picked up the duffel she packed him and shooed him off as he waited for her by the door. He took the hint and exited the bedroom feeling refreshed.

Kelly stood by the front door, fully dressed in her blue dress with the squared neckline and surprisingly made-up. She nodded toward the door for them to leave, and Arthur nodded. Mindy had already retaken her spot in the makeshift bed. She and Rani were spooning while Kat did her best impression of a starfish on the other half, all under the blanket.

Arthur and Kelly silently went out the door and down the stairs. Arthur was a little worried about running into his downstairs neighbors, but it was too early for anyone else to be awake. The complex was quiet this early in the morning.

Arthur followed Kelly to her car and opened the driver's side door for her, which she seemed to enjoy far too much. She gave him a bright smile and a happy little wiggle as she took her seat and placed her hands on the steering wheel in a demure gesture.

Arthur closed the door, went to the passenger side, and hopped in. He closed the door behind him, and Kelly already had the car started, twisting around to check behind her as she pulled out of the spot.

"So, last night was fun." Arthur commented.

Kelly snorted. "Yeah. It was. Unexpected, but fun."

"You didn't plan that out ahead of time? It seemed orchestrated to me." Arthur chuckled.

"Selene might have, but she didn't let the rest of us know until we were at the meeting. And we'd been talking about things between that and the harem chat and... well, I think a few of us wanted to do a big group thing and see how it went."

"And how do you think it went?" Arthur asked. "How do you feel about it?"

"Confused." Kelly admitted. "I don't know. I don't have all the answers."

"I don't have all the answers either." Arthur chuckled.

Kelly nodded. "I think we'd all be confused if you did." She laughed. "More than we already are, I mean."

"What are you confused about?" Arthur asked.

"Not anything specific." Kelly shrugged. "It's just... it's a lot to adjust to. What we did last night, and the whole Harem as a group, a community, it's new, fun, confusing, sexy, a whole slew of things."

Arthur nodded. "Makes sense." He agreed. "I'm still trying to figure it all out myself." He admitted.

"We can figure it out together." Kelly patted his thigh, then returned her hand to the steering wheel. Arthur patted her thigh in return and gave it a gentle, affectionate squeeze.

"We'll figure it out together." Arthur agreed. "How are you feeling about it all?"

"I don't know yet." Kelly answered honestly. "I'm still processing. Last night was... a lot. This whole relationship is a lot. It's more than I expected, but that's not necessarily bad. It's just... different. I think I figured some things out for myself last night, and I'm still working it all out in my head. I... don't think I'm ready to talk about it all just yet."

"I hear you." Arthur said hesitantly. "When you are ready to talk about it, though, I'm here."

"I know." Kelly assured him. "And don't worry. I'm still on board. I'm just... processing."

"Good." Arthur smiled and relaxed a little, relieved. For a moment, he'd been worried that last night would scare one or more of his girlfriends away. It was one thing to fantasize about having sex with five women simultaneously. It was another to actually do it - and he was still a little worn out.

The rest of the drive went by in a blur. They got to Kelly's apartment, and Kelly changed into her workout gear. Her bedroom and living room didn't quite have enough space for them to work out, and Katelyn, Kelly's roommate, was still asleep when they got there. Arthur sat on Kelly's bed and watched her get changed, which almost derailed the entire idea of vertical exercise, but Kelly kept him on task.

She loved the look he gave her as he watched her, and she promised she'd make it up to him. A promise Arthur knew she'd make good on.

She slipped out of her dress, bra, and panties and slipped on a black sports bra and a pair of red shorts that only came halfway down her ass. If not for last night and Selene's attention this morning, Arthur would have pinned her to the bed and pulled those shorts off again. As it was, he could focus on the task at hand, which may have been why Kelly pushed him to use Selene before they left. He knew better than to ask.

Arthur followed her out of her room to her dining room, where she paused at the head of the table.

"Help me move the table?" Kelly asked, and Arthur helped turn and move the table so it was entirely against the wall. This opened the space between her living room and kitchen. Her apartment was one long rectangle with the kitchen at the back, the living room in the front, and the 'dining room' in between. The hallway to the right of the dining room area led to the two bedrooms and the bathroom.

There was a noise from that hallway, and Katelyn, Kelly's roommate, sleepily wandered into view. Katelyn was a lithe, thin young woman with long, coltish legs that seemed to go up to her neck. She had the Taylor Swift build that could pull off a lot of different fashions. She wore a pink spaghetti strap hello kitty crop top that showed off most of her ribbed torso and pink pajama booty shorts that showed off every inch of her legs, and just a strip of her butt pushing out of the bottoms. The bony lines of her stomach and hips were easy to see on her skinny frame, and she looked at Arthur as though she'd just won a bet.

"Arthur's here." Kelly reminded her. "Remember, I told you yesterday he'd be coming over to work out?" Kelly added quickly.

Katelyn nodded, then shifted her gaze slowly from Arthur to Kelly. "Yeah, I remember." She said. "I just thought that was a euphemism."

Arthur laughed, earning a smirk from Katelyn but a frown from Kelly.

"I'll be out of your hair in a minute." Katelyn protested. "I just want some coffee, then I'll be out of your hair."

Kelly nodded, and Katelyn scampered into the kitchen, still in view, as Arthur looked at Kelly to pick up his cues.

"Okay, so, if we're not running, and we're not-" He glanced at Katelyn filling the coffee maker. "Doing other things. What are we doing?"

"Cardio." Kelly reminded him. "Let's start with jogging in place."

Arthur barked a laugh. "Ha. See? Running is cardio."

"It's just the warm-up, Mister." Kelly smirked, and they started working out.

The workout was not sexual, but Arthur couldn't help but admire the parts of Kelly that jiggled with every jumping jack, squat, ax chop, lunge, or burpee. Kelly kept their heart rates up, and they were dripping with sweat halfway through. Every minute or so, she changed it to a new exercise, moving through a series of bodyweight exercises designed to push his endurance, some of which took some effort to manage his flexibility and balance outside his usual workout routine. By the end, he had to admit it was a good cardio workout, even if he missed the chance to run and think in the early morning silence. By their cool down, he was glad for a few stretches, and he patted Kelly on the bum after making sure Katelyn was back in her room.

"Tuesday, we'll go for a run together." Arthur decided. "Wear those shorts."

Kelly giggled. "Yes, Sir." She wiggled her butt at him but stepped away when he went to swat at it again. "Shower time." She nodded toward the bathroom.

The part Arthur had been looking forward to. Her shower wasn't as big as his, but the bathroom was much nicer and slightly larger with much more counter space. There was barely enough room for the two of them, and getting to rub Kelly down with her loofa was an experience he knew he'd remember his entire life. The cute little noises she made when he touched a sensitive area were enough to make him hard, even if the sight of her hadn't already done it.

When it came time for her to return the favor, she scrubbed him down. She glanced up at him shyly as she rubbed the soap over his torso, then bit her lip as if trying to make up her mind. Finally, with practiced grace, she knelt with her back to the showerhead and stroked his cock with soapy hands. She looked up to see him looking down at her, and she kept focused, intense eye contact with him as she stroked until he let a few blasts loose, giving her a pearl necklace of a different kind.

"Good thing we're already in the shower." Kelly smirked as she stood and started washing it off. Arthur smirked in answer. Kelly had to wash her hair, especially since a strand of his cum had splattered her scalp, and another had dropped into her hair as it fell over her shoulder. Arthur smelled like Kelly when she shooed him from the shower, and he dried off while she washed her hair and shaved her legs. Arthur watched.

"Go get dressed, Mister." Kelly told him. "We're in a hurry, and you don't need to watch me do this."

"I'm rather enjoying it." Arthur said with a smile.

Kelly rolled her eyes at him, then thought she might tease him. "Should I shave my bush?" Kelly asked. "Selene didn't have one... do you prefer your women fully shaved?"

"I like you as you are." Arthur said.

"Would you like me shaved?" Kelly asked.

"Yes." Arthur nodded. "But not any more or less than I like you now."

"What if I let it grow?" Kelly asked. "Just full-on 70's bush."

Arthur seemed to think about it for a moment. "A trimmed, clean, but not shaved bush would suit you, actually."

Kelly put her hand on her hip. "Oh really?"

Arthur chuckled. "It'd be vintage."

Kelly paused momentarily, not expecting Arthur to have had a good point beyond teasing her. She seemed to consider it a moment. "Maybe I'll grow it out then." She said in a testing manner.

"If you like." Arthur shrugged.

"What do you like?" Kelly asked.

"Grow it." Arthur answered. "Keep it trimmed, well-kept, and clean, but let it be a little vintage. If I don't like it, I'll shave it for you."

Kelly swallowed. "Okay." She said, a little breathless at the idea of Arthur kneeling before her, holding her as he pressed a razor to her skin. She flushed, having nothing to do with the scalding heat of the water bombarding her naked flesh. "Go get dressed." She said again, snapping out of it. "We don't have all the time in the world, and I have to do my makeup and everything."

Arthur leaned back into the shower for a moment, kissing her. She kissed him back, playfully swatting his arm after he pulled away, and left the bathroom for her room with a towel wrapped around his waist. Her bedroom door was immediately to the left of her bathroom as he stepped out of it. He closed the door behind him and started toward her door with one hand on his towel when he stopped to see Katelyn standing at the opening of the hallway, looking at him. She was still in her PJs, the pink spaghetti strap Hello Kitty crop top and pink pajama booty shorts.

"Hello again." Katelyn said cheerfully. "Are you a nudist?"

Arthur seemed surprised by the question and the cheerful attitude.

"It's just every time I see you in this apartment, you're naked." Katelyn pointed out. "Is this going to be a thing when we're living at your parents' house? Are you just always going to be walking around with your dick out?"

Arthur laughed. "No, I'm not a nudist." He assured her. "You saw me earlier and I was clothed, right? We were just-"

"Showering. Yeah." Katelyn nodded. The shower water was still running. "You want some breakfast?"

"Oh uh... Sure." Arthur said hesitantly. "Can I just-" He started heading toward Kelly's bedroom door.

"Wait." Katelyn cut him off.

Arthur paused.

"That's my towel." Katelyn informed him.

"Oh. Uh... Sorry." He said, looking down at the plain gray towel tucked tightly around his waist. "Kelly didn't say-"

"She probably had other things on her mind." Katelyn interrupted him. "But it's my towel."

"I uh-" Arthur wasn't sure what he was supposed to do or say here. Apologize? He'd said sorry, but she still seemed annoyed about something. Finally, it made sense when she held out her hand expectantly.

"I want it back." She said.

"My clothes are-" Arthur gestured toward Kelly's bedroom door.

"I know." Katelyn said. "It's no big deal." She shrugged. "I've seen you naked before, right? So it's not a big deal. And you can't possibly be shy." Katelyn added. "A man with five girlfriends? Everyone on campus knows you have a massive dick and know how to use it."

Arthur blushed a little. He was blessed in that and other ways, but his dick was only one of his many tools for pleasing his girlfriends. He wasn't usually shy, but something about this felt off. It felt wrong, and he suddenly realized he didn't want to be under Katelyn's gaze. "I..." Arthur hesitated. "This doesn't-"

Katelyn snapped to cut him off. "Give me my towel." She demanded. "Then you can go and get dressed. No harm, no foul."

"Katelyn-" Arthur started, but Katelyn cut him off again.

"Come on." Katelyn demanded. "It's not like you're exclusive, even with your girlfriends, right? Kelly can't get upset even if she walked out of that bathroom to find you bending me over the sofa and fucking me raw."

Arthur coughed and stuttered, making Katelyn smirk. Her smirk grew when she spotted Arthur's physical reaction to the unbidden mental image. He was only human, and he knew his tank was close to empty, but his dick was still eager with a mind of its own. He willed it down, or did his best, and shook his head.

"Oh, you like that idea, don't you?" Katelyn asked, stepping forward. "I haven't seen you hard." She placed her hand on the waistline of the towel.

Arthur smacked her hand away.

"I want to see you hard." Katelyn said. "Let me see what a real dick looks like. Not Sean's little prick."

"Katelyn-" Arthur protested again, but Katelyn was having none of it. She tugged on the towel. Arthur grabbed her wrist with one hand and the towel with the other, holding it onto him and keeping her from pulling against it. She tried, but he was much stronger than she was. She could no more pry his hand away with hers than she could uproot a century-old maple tree.

"Come on." Katelyn whined like a child. "Let me see. I just want to see. There's nothing wrong with that. I could even use a good fucking, if you think you can do it before Kelly gets out of the shower."

Arthur didn't like what she was suggesting or the implications of having to do it before Kelly finished in the shower as if he would hide it from her. He already felt guilty enough for not telling the others about Beth, but Selene and Mindy knew, so he assumed the others already knew, too. Even then, there was a reason for discretion. His, Beth's, and Mindy's jobs were on the line. Fucking Katelyn and trying to hide it? That would cost him more than he was willing to sacrifice. He could only imagine how angry Katerine would be.

"Let me get dressed. Then you'll get your towel." Arthur assured her.

Katelyn pouted at him. She literally pouted, her bottom lip curling out and everything. If it weren't for the situation, it would have been damned cute. After all, she had a cute face framed by her brunette hair. As it was, it struck Arthur as annoying rather than appealing, and he pushed her away from him forcefully enough to make her take a few steps back. He slipped into Kelly's room before she could recover, and he threw the towel at her from the other side of the door before he closed it.

After a few seconds, he heard her pick up the towel and walk away. Then nothing. He got dressed with the clothes from his duffel, and by the time he was dressed, Kelly had come in from the bathroom. He looked at her when she came in, and a look of worry crossed her face.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I..." Arthur hesitated, unsure how to tell her what had gone on outside the door. It felt wrong to him. Something about it bothered him that he couldn't quite put his finger on. He knew it was probably just that Katelyn was still upset over her breakup with her cheating ex. That she'd wanted to see him naked was weird enough. That she suggested a scenario that made her the 'other woman' to Kelly was downright bizarre. She wasn't thinking clearly.

"What's wrong?" Kelly repeated.

123456...8