All Comments on 'Harem House - Selene Pt. 24'

by SirAeghann

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
StolennightStolennightabout 2 months ago

Well done.

Minor correction though: it is "La petite mort" and not "Le petite morte".

SirAeghannSirAeghannabout 2 months agoAuthor

Stolennight,

Lol. Thanks, I'll correct that. It's funny how sometimes these things make it through no matter how many eyes are on it. I swear I've read this chapter 300 times in edits lol. This is the way of it sometimes.

FlamethrowFlamethrowabout 2 months ago

This is a delightful cliff to leave us hanging over -- Lynn about to come face to face with the Harem. I suspect it won't end well for Lynn. Please don't make us wait too long for the next instalment.

Hask225Hask225about 2 months ago

Loooove this series!!! Bring on more chapters!! :D

davenjesdavenjesabout 2 months ago

Awesome continuation. Rani is a hoot!

nemesisofwussesnemesisofwussesabout 2 months ago

Why do you do this to us? Oh, my goodness. Such a great chapter. Keep up the great work!

AbsintheWashtubAbsintheWashtubabout 2 months ago

Great chapter, although with that last line I can’t wait until the next one. Kat is already pissed off, this is going to be good haha.

Mdmays1987Mdmays1987about 2 months ago

Man you and the cliff hangers it's almost as bad as the person who writes the house for horny monster girls(if you haven't read any of their stuff you should very good writing)

branjwongbranjwongabout 2 months ago

Great cliffhanger! Phenomenal chapter.

SirAeghannSirAeghannabout 2 months agoAuthor

I told myself I'd respond to comments this time around, then I got a whole bunch at once. Lol. Here goes.

Flamethrow, don't worry the next installment is already half finished. Should be out sooner than later.

Hask225, thank you!

Davenjes, thanks! Rani is honestly a lot of fun to write.

Nemesisofwusses, I try not to do cliffhangers every chapter, but yeah, this one was mostly because the chapter had to end at some point. The next chapter will be out soon!

Absinthewashtub, hopefully you won't have long to wait.

Mdmays1987, I think I may have read a few chapters of that. I have a hard time getting into the monster girl genre but I'll give it a look. Hopefully this will be the last cliffhanger for at least a few chapters.

Branjwong, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

SirAeghann sorry to be anon :D but i have loved all your work and cant wait for next chapter

hope for it soon :p

-pro

FlamethrowFlamethrowabout 2 months ago

I omitted in my first comment to note how much I love how you are fleshing out the character of Kat. She is fast becoming my favourite of his girls.

SirAeghannSirAeghannabout 2 months agoAuthor

Anon/Pro, Thank you! I hope you continue to enjoy my work.

Flamethrow, awesome! My hope is to continue fleshing out all of the characters as we go along, but I definitely felt like Kat needed it the most since she was featuring so frequently.

FloLectroFloLectroabout 2 months ago

I loved it. Now I am sad to wait another month for the next part, because I binged it in less than an hour.

Please continue the great work!

Ham_and_eggsHam_and_eggsabout 2 months ago

Like Flamethrow, I really like Kat’s character. She seems to be all raw nerves.

SirAeghannSirAeghannabout 2 months agoAuthor

FloLectro, I plan on continuing for a long while yet!

Ham_and_eggs, she is at that! She's really rising in the ranks for favorite character recently.

ElectricBadgerElectricBadgerabout 2 months ago

Selene is still best girl but I like them all, and this chapter did a great job of bringing out character which enhances everything else.

Looking forward to more as always! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

SirAeghannSirAeghannabout 2 months agoAuthor

EletricBadger, lol. Selene is definitely a well-deserved favorite. I'm glad you liked the chapter and enjoyed the characters!

StolennightStolennightabout 2 months ago

Keep up the great work and as always I look forward to the next chapter.

SirAeghannSirAeghannabout 2 months agoAuthor

Stolennight, Thanks! I look forward to your thoughts on the next one.

BramblePestBramblePestabout 2 months ago

Another great chapter, thank you SirAe' for your work and regularity !

SirAeghannSirAeghannabout 2 months agoAuthor

BramblePest,

Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

There's a rule that says if the girls promise a triple blowjob in the first act there needs to be a triple blowjob by the final act. It's a law!

SirAeghannSirAeghannabout 2 months agoAuthor

Anonymous,

Ah yes, Checkov's Blowjob. While it may not have happened this chapter, there's definitely more sex, and blow jobs, coming up.

DDRaptorDDRaptorabout 2 months ago

Delightful as always! I may be in the minority, but Kelly is my favorite right now

SirAeghannSirAeghannabout 2 months agoAuthor

DDRaptor,

Thank you! Kelly is wonderful. I think people like all the characters in the harem (at least all the girls), but which one is the most popular seems to rotate depending on who gets the most spotlight. I expect people will be more vocal about their love for Kelly in other chapters where she'll shine.

Yeetus12234Yeetus12234about 2 months ago

I can’t wait to see Lynn’s reaction to Arthur having so many girlfriends.

FlamethrowFlamethrowabout 2 months ago

Kelly is a great part of the harem, a bit more mature than the others and a great choice as Wife, head of the harem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is my favorite story so far. Kat is my favorite character and i oove how kat and Arthur are getting close to each other and may be fall in love in next installment or one after that as you wish to write. Just one request:- Please release the next installment in this month only as last month of Feb you didn't published any story. Please reply to my comment if you can

stitch_26stitch_26about 2 months ago

Love the series - it's always a happy and sad day when you release a new part. Happy to read your work and sad that I read it too fast. I was never good with waiting for next week's show.

The mark of a good series is when you are invested as much in the character development as the sexy moments in between. Great job bringing Kat's character along - I'm looking forward to seeing how the others grow. And great job not letting this be a walk in the park for Arthur. 5 girlfriends, even with the best intentions, is a lot to handle. Loved the interaction with Mindy about everyone else having some of his attention and she needing hers.

Please keep it going and keep up the awesome writing.

SirAeghannSirAeghannabout 2 months agoAuthor

Yeetus12234, I'm looking forward to reading your comments on it myself.

Flamethrow, I agree. Kelly does tend to approach thing from a more mature perspective. It's one of the many things to love about her.

Anonymous, I'm glad Kat's your favorite! Part of the fun of writing this is bringing the characters closer together, not just sexually, but emotionally. I do apologize for missing February. It was six weeks between submissions for the installments, which skipped February, but I am working on the next installment now and am nearly finished with the draft. Then comes the editing, but if it’s not out in the end of March it'll be out the first weekend of April.

Stitch_26, I'm glad you enjoy the work! 1 partner is a lot to handle. 5 is a dream, but yeah, it's a lot! I'm almost glad it's Arthur dealing with all this and not me. Almost. I'm glad you enjoyed Kat's development, and Mindy's. I think you'll like what I have coming up too.

SathurnFoxSathurnFoxabout 2 months ago

Just started reading the story and to end on such a cliff hanger is cruel.

I just wanted to say while Rani mouth is a useful tool to get the harem in trouble I Don't know if she fits. She seems to be there entirely for sex and trouble making. And while that ok, I feel she needs to fall in love, or get out of the harem. But that is just my take.

I know this Literotica, but I feel the most important part of these stories is In between the sex scenes. Again just my opinion.

SirAeghannSirAeghannabout 2 months agoAuthor

SathurnFox, I know. I'm sorry it's a little cruel, but it's the last one for a while. It just happened to be the best place to make the cut this time around.

Regarding Rani, I'd say hang in. She'll get her moment in the spotlight soon which will give her some development. Her bonds to the group start with the other girls first, which she's demonstrated in the other chapters, but none of them have commented on directly yet. (She has in my Work-In-Progress for the next chapter). Then her bond with Arthur can develop as she figures things out and transitions from her causal flings to relationships that last more than a night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I still like the series, but the writing quality has fallen a bit. Everything is overly explained now, telling not showing in a sense. Also the perspectives were a mess, starting with Kelly then sort of just morphing into a universal (but mostly Arthur) POV. :/

SirAeghannSirAeghannabout 2 months agoAuthor

Anonymous, that's harsh but probably fair. I do fall victim to telling instead of showing. I try to catch these moments in editing, but to keep my deadlines I sometimes have to sacrifice some editing time. There's only so much time in the day to write, edit, etc.

The pov is a bit of a mess admittedly. I started with Kelly and then switched to a third person omniscient without indicating a clear break like I should have. That's on me. And I did a bit of jumping around in the pov after that in an effort to give character insights with such a large ensemble in this chapter.

I'll look out for both pitfalls in the future. Thanks!

SathurnFoxSathurnFoxabout 2 months ago

Thank you for your quick response, and I glad you seem to be on the same page about Rani needing to at least start to approach this as a relationship.

About Lynn, not totally sure which way you are going to take her. But I looking forward to it. So far you seem to be writing present day Lynn to be sympathetic. Arthur is blind to this because of high school trauma, Selene is blinded by her devotion to Arthur. I'm interested to learn what kind of stupidity, tragedy, or tragedy because of stupidity that led to Lynn apparent change, and why she is taking 5 years to do 4 years of college.

If, like I really doubt that, Lynn has her redemption, it most come through Kelly then Selene and only then Arthur. Although the other girls must be involved.

SirAeghannSirAeghannabout 2 months agoAuthor

SathurnFox, Oh, definitely. No matter what happens with Lynn in the future or how redeemed or not she turns out to be, the harem will definitely be involved before they let her anywhere near Arthur emotionally (and probably physically).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago
Ooohh...Lynn

Best case scenario: Lynn is the anal only cumdump and painslut. She's reduced to an orgasmless, always-on-edge, life of being sodomized and eating anal creampies. Arthur may not be that guy, but I can see his harem encouraging him to be evil with this one.

Phenomenally written chapter. Looking forward to more

SirAeghannSirAeghannabout 2 months agoAuthor

Anonymous, ah a fan of the revenge plot line I see. That'd definitely be out of character for Arthur, but he's been known to play villains before, for Selene, Beth, etc. We'll have to see what happens. And that's not even touching on what the harem might do to her. Lol.

SathurnFoxSathurnFoxabout 2 months ago

So far I think Lynn is lost and looking for an anchor, but we th readers really don't know her yet. But the revenge plot, I could see the harem convincing her to ask for it as RP to earn redemption. As that is the only way that would be consistent with Arthur character. Wether it works are or not, well your the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It’d be cool to see Lynn go through a redemption arc and genuinely not be the toxic person they were in middle and high school. I’m a sucker for that kind of thing.

Thanks for gracing us with another chapter!

SirAeghannSirAeghannabout 1 month agoAuthor

Sathurnfox, There'll be some insights into Lynn in the next few chapters. The good news is, if she isn't already redeemed, a redemption arc is always on the table and the worse the character is the better the arc. The better news is that revenge arcs and redemption arcs are not mutually exclusive. Bwahaha.

Anonymous, you're welcome! I'm a sucker for a good villain redemption arc myself so we'll have to see what happens where Lynn, Sanjay, Yvonne, and other villains are concerned in the series.

Arx563Arx563about 1 month ago

Lynn is there?! Shit about to go down...

SirAeghannSirAeghannabout 1 month agoAuthor

Arx563, indeed. Lynn meets Arthur once more, and the girls. Coming soon.

samm1973samm1973about 1 month ago

Love the story! I am liking it better than the sci-fi novel I am reading on kindle. The sex powers the story, but I am all in for the plot and characters at this point.

Waiting for every next chapter.

SirAeghannSirAeghannabout 1 month agoAuthor

samm1973, thank you! I'm glad you like the characters and the plot!

Paul_m, If I stay on schedule I'll be posting the next chapter on Literotica on April 6th, so it'll likely go live that following Monday. So the good news is, you won't be waiting for very much longer!

JjhojjJjhojj30 days ago

I need the next chapter so bad!!! Great story btw, and I love your writing style. I'll definitely be checking out your other work!!!

SirAeghannSirAeghann30 days agoAuthor

Jjhojj, thank you! I just uploaded the next chapter to literotica so it should be live in the next few days! I'm glad you enjoy the work!

ClearmuseClearmuse15 days ago

Getting too good at these cliffhangers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirAeghann@SirAeghann
Hey everybody! I'm an erotica writer working on a variety of stories, but the main series is a bdsm-themed serial harem story called Harem House. I plan to deliver new chapters on an approximately monthly schedule. I started a Patreon to support my writing, which you can fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES