Harem House - Selene Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that's why Selene does it, too. Every piece of clothing she's wearing, or not wearing, reminds her she's got a Master." Kat said.

"And you?" Kelly asked. "Arthur seems to have graduated from fuck buddy in your eyes."

Kat paused as she put on her boot. "I guess he has." She admitted. "That was the point of the harem, right? We're all his girlfriends? We're all on equal footing?" She looked to Arthur for reassurance, and he reassured her with a nod as he stepped into a fresh pair of boxer briefs.

Kelly nodded. "Until Selene decides she wants me to play Mistress, I suppose."

Kat laughed. "Master should really put her in her place, but I think she'd enjoy it too much to learn anything."

Kelly pulled on her gray dress. "Can you-?" She turned and showed Kat her back.

"Of course, Mistress." Kat teased her as she zipped up the back of Kelly's dress. "Do you want your choker?"

Kelly considered the question. "Do you think I should wear the pearl collar?" She asked without looking at Arthur, but she was asking him. There was a choker with the front half made of three faux-pearl strands Arthur gave her.

Kat nodded. "Selene wants us to wear our collars tonight, at least. No harm in wearing it during the day, I suppose. Though I'd rather go without mine unless Arthur demands it."

"Wear it." Arthur said to both.

"We should get you a choker instead of a collar so you can wear something in public." Kelly said to Kat. "One without the word brat spelled across your throat."

"Well, I wore my pink bondage collar last night." Kat admitted. "But the bar scene is more accepting of punky college fashions." She shrugged.

"Does Selene have a choker you could use?" Kelly asked. "Or Mindy or Rani?"

"I'll ask." Kat shrugged. "Though, I'd prefer to wear one Arthur got for me."

Kelly smiled. "Can we hug?" She asked. The question took Kat by surprise. "I know you and Arthur discussed what happened, but are you and I okay? Are you mad at me for what happened with Katelyn?"

Kat hugged her. "No, of course, I'm not mad at you. Are you mad at me?"

"No." Kelly assured Kat as the pair hugged. "Katelyn made her decisions, even after I warned her not to drink too much. And I'm sorry I wasn't there to stop what happened with her and Arthur."

"Not your fault, and I'm sure you did what you could. I just... I got so angry when Katelyn told me what happened. After everything we did for her last night, I need time to calm down. We'll patch things up, but for now, I need space." Kat said.

Kelly nodded. "Well, you'll have to, right? You play volleyball together?"

"She's benched after that injury." Kat explained. There wasn't much season remaining. "No need to worry over that today. Today is about us having fun on our group date with Arthur, right?"

"Right." Kelly said. She gave Kat a squeeze and ended the hug. "Now, let's pick out Arthur's clothes."

"Wait, what?" Arthur asked, already sliding on a pair of comfortable jeans.

Kat giggled, but together, they picked out a simple outfit that was out of character for Arthur's weekday wear. They chose the blue jeans he was pulling on and added a sleeveless University t-shirt a size smaller than his usual t-shirts. He wore that shirt for workouts more than day wear, but they both liked it on him.

Arthur dressed without complaint.

When they were dressed and Kelly's makeup was done, Arthur complimented the girls on their outfits as though he hadn't chosen them. The three were downstairs and in the car in no time. Kat especially rushed down the stairs.

They took Kelly's car to campus, with Kelly driving, Kat in the passenger seat, and Arthur in the back. Commuting took them longer than expected because Kelly stopped for coffee at a drive-through. Arthur got a tea, but Kelly and Kat enjoyed their pumpkin spice lattes.

On campus, parking was a circus, which fit the fairground carnival the University had set up in lots and the lesser-used athletic fields. The visitor lot was full. Several lots were visitor overflow, alumni parking, commandeered by the festivities, or full. Kelly dropped Arthur off at Mindy and Rani's dorm, and she and Kat drove to find a place to park.

Arthur messaged Selene to figure out where to go, but Mindy met him in the lobby and hugged him. She bounced up to him as soon as she saw him.

"I missed you, Boss." Mindy smiled up at him.

"I missed you too."

They kissed, and Mindy bounced away, leading him toward Rani's room. He admired her pigtails as he followed her, and Arthur swallowed thickly. Mindy wore the red plaid schoolgirl skirt with attached suspenders they'd bought at the mall. She had a white cami and a tan bra. The straps and the edges of her bra cups peeked out from her cami when she moved.

Arthur found the ensemble distracting when combined with how short the skirt was. Calling the pleated skirt mid-thigh was generous. He could see under the pleats as she led the way up the stairs because she did her best to flash him. He could see her lacy red thong. She also wore a white choker that matched her top, though it wasn't one Arthur had given her.

When they reached Rani's floor, she took his hand and dragged him to Rani's room. He was half expecting the three of them might have worked up a surprise, but finding everyone dressed disappointed him. Selene wore an oversized t-shirt with her toned legs bare. Rani wore school gear to support the team, baggy jeans, and an oversized hoodie in her incognito engineering student way. Rani was unrecognizable from the jewelry-wearing slutty beauty she'd been the night before. The only similarity was she still wore the black and steel O-ring collar.

Selene sank to her knees as soon as the door shut. Mindy and Rani joined her. "Welcome to my room." Rani said, her head bowed.

Arthur laughed. "Thank you for having me."

He dropped the bookbag he'd brought between Selene's knees. "You'd better get dressed. Kat and Kelly are parking and then waiting for us downstairs."

Mindy pouted. "You don't want a three-way blow job?"

Arthur sighed. Selene gave him a wicked smirk. "No hanky panky." She reminded them. "We want him to save his energy for us tonight."

Arthur nodded. "Once we get to that hotel room, I'm fucking all of you so hard you'll regret making me wait."

Rani chuckled. "Promises, promises. I, for one, don't feel guilty after what you did to us last night."

Rani stood first, followed by Mindy, and Selene reached into the bag. Selene withdrew a pair of tiny white panties and an oversized school zip-up hoodie. She searched the bag to ensure there was nothing else and found a coil of rope.

"Get that ridiculous t-shirt off." Arthur instructed in a dark tone. "I didn't tell you to wear anything yet."

Selene stood and tore off the shirt. "Sorry, Master." She blurted. "It won't happen again." She was naked beneath, and seeing her tight body in the nude made him regret giving the order since he couldn't act on the desires her body gave him. Yet.

"Oh, don't worry. You'll get what's coming to you tonight for wearing something without permission." He said. "In the meantime, stand with your hands behind your head so I can tie your harness."

Selene took up the position. Mindy and Rani watched as Arthur stepped around her and turned the rope he'd brought into a chest harness. By the time he finished, she had a rope bra with her breasts encased and supported by two strands of rope gently pressing each nipple. There was a length of rope left. He gave her a belt, then a knotted rope looped between her legs, which he brought back up to the chest harness and tied off on her left side. Then he fastened the end into a bowline knot, forming a leash that continued just past the length of Selene's arm. He slipped the hoop at the end over Selene's wrist. The loop was loose, but the slack rope stayed put.

He put the hoodie over her, pulling her arms through, and then he pulled the length of rope so the girls could see what he'd done. He'd made a harness and a leash, with the leash coming through her sleeve. When alone, the leash ended at her wrist. When holding her hand, the leash handle slipped over Arthur's wrist.

"Now," Arthur said. "Did you follow instructions? Are you wearing your plug?"

Rather than answer, Selene bent over and spread her cheeks, showing him the plug.

Arthur smiled. "Good girl." He nodded. "Now put on the panties, zip the hoody, and let's go."

Mindy pouted. "I want a leash."

Rani pouted with her. "Me too, Master."

Arthur shrugged. "Well, I didn't bring enough for everyone."

"Poor planning on your part, really." Rani teased him.

"We'll see what we can do tonight." Arthur said.

Mindy was still pouting, but Rani rolled her eyes and shrugged. "Plan better next time." Rani said. "You've got five of us, you know? Not just one."

"Lesson learned." Arthur assured her, raising his hands in surrender. "Now come on." He offered Selene his hand and Mindy the other one. "Let's get downstairs. Kat and Kelly are waiting for us."

They took the elevator, and the four entered the lobby. Kelly and Kat were by the doors, and Mindy bounced up to Kat and hugged her. She passed something onto her from her purse, and Kat put on a pink choker collar. Arthur noticed Kelly was wearing her pearl choker, and he smiled.

"All my girls in their collars." He commented. "Very hot."

Kelly smirked at him and nodded toward the doors. "Shall we head out to the fair? I heard there are prizes, and I want my Mister to win me one of those big stuffed bears."

"Well, my Sir, will win me one for sure." Kat said as they started out.

"Mine too!" Mindy echoed.

"They rig those games." Rani shook her head. "But if he can win me something, I'll make it worth his while."

Arthur looked to Selene to finish the round of teasing, but she just smiled at him and held his hand, the loop of her leash over his wrist. She was oblivious to the rest of the world. The obliviousness only genuine joy could bring.

The huddle of girls, with Arthur in the middle, strolled from the dorm to the main causeway where the university had set up the fair for the festivities. Club tables, visitor guides, and various booths were on the walk for the alumni and any prospective students they brought with them. The fair games were just opening. Most of the student body hadn't arrived yet. The alumni arrived with vigor for the mid-morning festivities that would culminate in the homecoming game that afternoon.

Chattering voices revealed the excitement as people discovered their choices. Some carried their programs and maps in front of them. Most followed the schedule and map on the school website.

Food trucks had gathered in one of the parking lots, but the signage pointing their way was unnecessary. Anyone with a nose could follow the aromas, with delicious scents lingering in the wind.

Arthur held Selene's hand in his right. Mindy clutched his arm on his left. Kelly and Kat walked just ahead of the group, and Rani walked beside Mindy and slightly behind her.

Despite their fears, few strangers turned their way or gawked at them. Most barely clocked them as part of the larger crowds forming, and those that did assumed Arthur was gay or dating one girl, not five of them. They had no reason to think otherwise. Only a few of their peers recognized this was the poly group grinding through the campus rumor mill. Arthur hoped they were already old news.

The group stopped when they reached the Lacrosse field, trampled by booths in rows for the fair games and rides. Arthur stopped at the pitching booth first.

The game was simple: throw the ball, knock down the cans, win prizes. He'd need three consecutive wins to get the stuffed bear Kelly pointed out. So he pulled out his wallet and forked over the cash for his first attempt, which went poorly.

The first ball missed, passing over the can he aimed at. The second slipped between two of them. His third pitch knocked a can over, but by then, it was too late, and his point total was shit. Arthur's fourth and fifth throws were okay but not great.

His girls cheered him on, but no moral support could improve his aim. Mindy's hemline bouncing in the corner of his field of vision threw his aim off further.

Kelly stepped up to the board and bought a chance, and she showed him how it was done. She knocked down five in a row, to the glee of the other girls. Now they had a competition. Selene and Mindy cheered for Arthur. Kat and Rani cheered for Kelly.

Kelly and Arthur squared off, and although his second try was better, he didn't have Kelly's aim. She was more skilled at this contest and won the bear. Arthur won a smaller bear, which he gave to Kelly with grace.

His face flushed more than he wanted in his embarrassment. The girls laughed and admired Kelly's bears.

Being upset that Kelly outperformed him was childish. He knew that. Convincing his heart was more difficult. Though Kelly's good nature made it easier.

Kelly kissed him to show her gratitude and gave him a wink before they made their way to the basketball booth. This time, it was Rani's time to shine.

Arthur tried. He was never an athlete, and if the contest had been one of musical theater auditions, he would have creamed the others. As it was, he was feeling emasculated when he missed his third basket in a row, and Rani had yet to miss one. The trick was the ball's arc, which Arthur could not master, no matter how many times Rani demonstrated. He suspected he was too tall for the trajectory required to win at this booth. The only basket he sank was one he shot while squatting lower to match Rani's height.

Rani picked a sizable red panda for her prize and gave the stuffed animal to Arthur with a kiss on his cheek and a grope of his butt.

The group laughed in their good-natured way, and Arthur gave Rani the red panda to hold as he stepped up to the ring toss booth. As he was about to throw, he noticed a familiar face standing next to him.

"Hey, Mark!" Arthur laughed. "Gonna try the ring toss?"

Mark, Arthur's friend from Theater Club and a few different classes over the years, smiled at him and nodded. "Hey man, good to see you." He glanced behind Arthur at the girls. "Hey, Selene!"

Selene waved. "Hey Mark!"

"Oh, let's see... Kelly, Rani, Mindy, and Kat, this is Mark. Mark, this is Kelly, Rani, Mindy, and Kat, and you know Selene." Arthur made the introductions, pointing to each of them. "What are you doing on your own?" Arthur asked Mark, looking around. "Where's Maria?"

"She's meeting me here. I was hoping to have a stuffed animal for her when she gets here." He chuckled. "She's supposed to be bringing a friend for Brad, too, so we can double."

"Nice." Arthur nodded. "You want to go first?"

Mark scoffed. "No, that's okay. I'll watch you to see how easy it is."

Arthur laughed. "Luck has not been with me this morning." He said.

"It's not luck, it's skill." Kelly said, breaking into the conversation.

"Are you saying he's got no skills?" Mark laughed.

"He has shown no talent for fair games yet." Mindy teased him. "But he's got skills."

"Oh ho." Mark chuckled. "Wait, I'm not interrupting, am I? Are you all..." He gestured to the group. "Are you all on a date at the same time right now?"

"Kinda." Arthur admitted. "But you're not interrupting." He assured Mark. "We're hanging out."

"We're spanking Arthur at these carnival games." Kelly said. "Care to join us?"

Mark laughed. "Okay, sure. I dunno if I can beat him, though. He's got that blessed by the gods thing going for him."

Arthur scoffed. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Mark pointed at the girls behind him, then at Arthur. "Dude, you always get the parts you want, you've got great grades, you look like that, and you've got five girlfriends who seem happy to share you. If that's not a divine blessing, I'd hate to know what deal you struck with the devil."

Arthur laughed. "Alright, alright. Let me try this." He said. He tested the weight of the rings.

He had not excelled at pitching or basketball, but with ring-tossing, Arthur proved truly talentless.

"Have you never thrown a frisbee?" Mark teased him. "Like ever?"

Arthur could only laugh. Emasculated in front of his girls, he took solace in the knowledge he could, at any time, drag Selene or Mindy behind the booths and restore his manly pride by fucking them senseless. The women with him might enjoy the thought, but a quickie was risky with a crowd.

Arthur shrugged off their laughter. "Laugh if you want." He said. "Let's see how you do."

Mark stepped up to take his turn and did better than Arthur, which was a low bar.

"Ha!" Mark said. He threw twice more and won one of the medium-sized prizes. He picked a stuffed bear wearing a university t-shirt and smirked at Arthur. "Want me to win one for one of your girlfriends too?"

Arthur sighed and rolled his eyes dramatically.

Selene stepped up and hugged Arthur's arm. "It's okay, Master. I don't need a bear."

Arthur, Mark, and everyone else there turned to look at Selene.

"What?" Selene asked, looking to make sure her hoodie hadn't ridden up. She tugged the bottom just in case, but the hemline was already mid-thigh on her.

"You called him Master instead of Arthur." Kat whispered in her ear. "I told you this would happen!"

"Did you just-" Mark raised a hand, but Mindy cut him off, running interference.

"She meant Master sarcastically because he's so bad at ring toss!" Mindy tried, but even the booth worker didn't believe that one, and he was getting paid to be nice. Though, he would've been nice to Mindy for free.

"Uh-huh." Mark said, eyebrow still raised, though he'd lowered his hand.

Selene's blush told everyone everything, and she hid behind Arthur, taking a step behind him, hiding from Mark, and holding his hand for dear life.

Mark raised his hands in a 'it's nothing' gesture. "It's okay. To each their own, right? It's honestly weirder that you're dating five women and are so terrible at winning them prizes." Mark chuckled.

The booth worker looked up at that and tried but failed to not eye the five women with Arthur. He sighed and shook his head as the group walked away. Arthur and Mark led the way, with Selene holding Arthur's hand and Mindy holding the other one but walking a step behind him.

Mark scoffed and looked over at Selene. "I'll keep quiet, but geez, girl. Yvonne's already convinced the group of you are sex addict freaks. You might want to watch what you call each other in public."

Selene's blush deepened.

"Hey, no shaming." Mindy quipped at Mark.

"I'm not!" Mark raised his hands. "Whatever you're into is cool by me, I swear." He assured them. "Yvonne's the one with hang-ups, and she's been going off all week. It's all she talks about now."

Arthur sighed. "Thanks for the heads up."

Mark nodded. "No problem man." He offered Arthur a handshake, and Arthur took it. "I see my lady and her friend over there looking for me. I'm gonna go surprise her with my prize. You kids have fun."

Before he could leave, however, Maria spotted the group. "Arthur, Selene!" Maria gave Selene a surprise hug, which Selene returned. When they pulled apart, Selene winked at Maria's surprised expression.

Maria was a girl with a rack. She had thick thighs and huge breasts that made even Mindy's look small in comparison. Hugging her, there was no avoiding her flesh pressing into Selene's front and feeling the rope harness beneath her hoodie. Selene only hoped she was as relaxed about the revelation as Mark.

Maria's eyes flicked to Arthur and back to Selene in understanding. She clocked the choker, the same one Selene wore on Monday, and noticed the other girls' chokers. Then her gaze returned to Arthur.

"Uh, hi." Maria said, giving a weak wave to the others.

"Oh, Maria, this is Kelly, Rani, Mindy, and Kat." Arthur made the introductions again. "Kelly, Rani, Mindy, and Kat, this is Maria, a friend of mine and Selene's from Theater Club and Mark's girlfriend."