Harem House - Selene Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. You still owe me my next lesson plan, by the way." Kat reminded him.

"I'll try to get you the lesson plan tomorrow. I'll spend most of the day getting my homework done, and then Rani and I are supposed to hang out."

"And who is scheduled for Monday? Selene again?" Kat asked.

"Actually, no." Arthur admitted. "I've got a theater club meeting with Selene, but I'm supposed to have dinner with my boss. She wants to talk to me."

"Should I be jealous?" Kat was teasing, but her question was enough to make Arthur hesitate.

"No, you shouldn't be jealous of anyone." Arthur said with confidence. "You're my girlfriend. We don't judge our relationship by our relationships with others. It's personal best, not a competition." He put the concept in terms that made sense to him. They only made some sense to Kat.

Kat was silent for a moment. "Are you... Is your boss one of your relationships? Are you fucking your boss?"

"I haven't." Arthur said. "Though--"

"You want to." Kat guessed.

Arthur tried his best to explain. "It's more than that. She walked in on Mindy and me, and I couldn't think of a way out. So I rolled the dice and involved her."

Kat's grip on his arm tightened. "How exactly?"

"I spanked and fingered her." Arthur admitted.

"Are you telling me this now because we're in public, and you think I won't cause a scene?" Kat asked. Anger tinged her voice.

"No." Arthur said. "I'm telling you because I wanted to. It's the right thing to do. Mindy and I agreed not to tell anyone because it's against the rules. Even if the Harem was open, Beth couldn't join it. I can't date my boss. We could get into trouble for doing what we did. So we've been keeping quiet. But I told you I would tell you before I fucked anyone else, and I wanted to keep that promise."

Kat lowered her voice to a harsh whisper. "But you spanked and fingered her already."

"Well, yes. But there wasn't time to tell you beforehand. Beth walked in, and I had to think fast."

"So you thought, gee, I'll just make my boss orgasm and get out of trouble that way?" Kat hissed.

"Not exactly. But you've got the broad strokes." Arthur was trying to be funny. One day, for both their sakes, Kat hoped he would learn she didn't share his sense of humor.

"Well, at least you told me before you fucked her." Kat said after a silent pause. "It's not what I was hoping for, but, well, fuck. I don't know how you could have done anything differently except tell me sooner. But I can see where this would have been an in-person conversation. And this was your first chance when there wasn't another crisis. Even if the timing is not ideal."

"Thank you." Arthur said.

"Oh, I'm still not happy. I am furious at you, but I understand." Kat said. Her words still sounded sharp and annoyed.

"What can I do?" Arthur asked.

"Two or three things." Kat leaned in. "First, we go to the library. Second, we find a moderately soundproofed spot and have angry sex."

Arthur nodded. "And third?"

"Don't fuck Beth. Don't even finger Beth or anyone outside the Harem without the Harem's permission." Kat glared up at Arthur, expecting a protest.

"Deal." Arthur said. "I know I could put my foot down and fight you on it, but the open part of this arrangement makes things way too complicated for me. I'd prefer to close the polycule than lose it."

"Me too." Kat nodded. "I think the only one who might need convincing is Rani. Let us girls deal with that."

Arthur nodded. "So, how do we ditch without upsetting the others?"

Kat smiled upon finding a solution. "Give me a moment." She pulled out her phone and sent something to the girls only group chat.

Arthur watched as the others checked their phones and messaged something back. Mindy messaged more than the others.

Kat looked up from her phone and smiled at Arthur. She tugged him toward the library. By the time Mark, Maria, Brad, or Jen noticed any of them were gone, they had all been gone for several minutes.

"I feel a little guilty ditching our friends." Arthur admitted as Kat guided him toward the library building. His mother had raised him to behave with a certain amount of etiquette, and abandoning friends without warning violated that.

"I'll make it up to you." Kat said. "And don't feel guilty. Mark and Maria split off first, remember?"

Arthur nodded. "Good point. Plus, I really want to fuck you."

Kat's face turned a beautiful shade of crimson. For a moment, he thought she was angry. She was blushing, and then the tug on his arm became more insistent.

Arthur followed her lead. The library was open, but most people were outside. The university scheduled events there for later. Arthur only saw three people now, even in the computer lounge. Kat dragged him through to the rear stairwell, then, to his surprise, went downstairs instead of up.

"What is this place?" Arthur asked as she opened a door for him with a passcode. "Storage." Kat said. "But it's still the library, so it counts."

"Still counts for what?" Arthur asked.

"Fucking my boyfriend in the library." Kat explained. She turned on the lights. There were hundreds of old books in bins instead of the shelves.

"Been fantasizing over that for a while, have you?" Arthur asked.

Kat smiled. "A while, I guess."

Arthur stepped over to her and slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders. The soft, stretchy top still clung to her but bared her collarbone and the top of her chest. He rolled those straps down her arms and pulled her top with it. Kat drew her arms up, freeing them from the straps, and left them overhead as Arthur grabbed her wrists with one hand.

Kat glared at him with defiance and gave him a brief, unenthusiastic struggle. Arthur smirked and kissed her. The kiss turned passionate until Kat shoved him away.

"How dare you." Kat spat, a gleam in her eye washed away Arthur's confusion. She'd said she wanted angry sex, so...

"Shut up." Arthur snapped. He stepped forward again and grabbed her wrist as she moved to slap him. She moved to hit him with her free hand, and he grabbed that, too, holding them to either side of her head. Her torso was bare, her breasts heaved, and she tried to wriggle out of his grip but couldn't. She gasped at his dark expression. "You've been teasing me all day long." He whispered in her ear. "And now, I'll make you pay."

"Asshole." Kat spat. "You've teased me just as much. Your frustration is your fault."

Arthur brought her hands behind her back. Kat arched her back in response, pushing her naked chest against him.

"Shh. This is a library." He reminded her. "If you aren't quiet, I'll have to rip that dress off and gag you."

Kat's chest heaved in a breath. "Asshole." She repeated. "I'll scream."

"Probably." Arthur nipped her neck, and she gasped. Her legs almost gave out, but Arthur held her upright, his thigh between her legs, his arms firm. "But you'll be screaming in pleasure."

"Ha." Kat's laughter was dry. "Big words."

Arthur shut her up with another kiss, and Kat bent backward as he took her mouth. She grunted and moved away. Arthur shifted and bit the other side of her neck.

"Don't-- don't leave any marks." Kat said quickly. "Or--"

"I'll do what I want." Arthur said darkly. "And you'll enjoy every fucking minute."

Kat squeezed her thighs together as Arthur let go of her wrists and thrust his hand between her legs to emphasize his point. She was wet. As soon as his finger touched her lips, she parted for him. He felt the viscous arousal between his fingers and smirked, dipping his middle finger into her hole while his thumb trapped her clit.

Kat clung to Arthur to stay standing, kissing his shoulder. "Take this shirt off." She demanded. "Now!"

Arthur had to release her, but he ripped his shirt off and tossed it aside. She nearly tackled him. He caught her, lifted her up, and made out with her as she wrapped her legs around his abdomen and squeezed him between her thighs.

"God, you're so fucking strong." Kat panted.

"And you're so fucking sexy." Arthur said in return.

Kat blushed. She was still wearing her dress, but gravity lowered the top, and their position lifted her skirt in the front. She wrapped her arms over his shoulders and behind his head. Her legs hooked over each other behind him, and she was at a comfortable height for making out. His hands held her up by holding her ass. Her soft flesh pressed against his hard body in an electric exchange of pressure.

He moved his hands and unbuckled his belt, lowering his pants in a moment of awkward movement, but only a moment. He found a bare spot and trapped her against the wall, lowering her and shifting his stance to impale her on his cock. She moaned as he slid into her, and Arthur started pounding her as though trying to drive her through the wall.

"Wait-- Ah!" She gasped and panted, discomfort giving way to an overwhelming sense of pleasure. The pressure of everything, the wall, and Arthur's hard body squeezing hers. Her breasts smashed by his chest, her mouth occupied with his, her cunt so full she felt him slide against her cervix with every thrust.

She screamed through clenched lips, clutched him, clawed, bit, and lost herself in the pleasure until she lost her senses. Kat bucked and writhed as much as she could, but her body went nowhere. Arthur was in complete control, plowing through her like tissue paper. She screamed quietly again, tears in her eyes, but they were tears and screams of pleasure. She wanted this to last but was unsure she could endure.

As it turned out, she couldn't. Arthur pounded her, and to protect his ears, he covered her mouth with his hand just as she was about to scream again. She let out her muffled primal cry and clenched her entire body against his. Arthur felt like she was sucking his cock into her. He grunted, and the deep animalistic noise triggered something in Kat. She exploded, her entire body shaking in his arms and thrashing as she screamed into his hand. Arthur felt as though she were attempting to rip his cock off by squeezing him with her body, and he grunted again.

Kat's orgasm tore through her in explosive waves that shook her and forced her to twist her head against his hand until she went limp.

Arthur panted, still inside her, and moved his hand away from her mouth.

"Kat?" Arthur asked.

Kat didn't respond.

"Oh shit." Arthur pulled her up from under her arms and lifted her off his cock. She was ragdoll limp and didn't open her eyes until after he laid her on the floor.

"Hm?" She made a noise, and Arthur breathed a sigh of relief.

"I thought you'd passed out or something." Arthur said. His tone was worried. "Are you okay?"

"I think I did, briefly." Kat admitted. "Fuck."

"Are you okay?" Arthur asked. His voice and expression showed concern, but Kat paid him no attention. She gazed at the ceiling, off in her own world.

"Are you kidding?" Kat asked. She flopped her arms. "I'm ruined. I can't walk anymore, can't do anything. I'm just going to sleep here for a year or two until I get my strength back." She closed her eyes.

Arthur chuckled. "Well, at least I didn't kill you."

"I think you did a little bit." Kat admitted. She giggled. "Le Petite Morte."

Arthur smirked, still possessing his faculties. "Well, not to ruin your recovery." He squeezed her hand. "But we should get back to the others. They'll be wondering where we are."

"I texted the harem the plan before we ditched." Kat explained. "I think they're scattered throughout the library, running interference."

"Damn." Arthur looked surprised. "I should have thought of that."

Kat scoffed. "The girls have started calling dibs on different places. So you'll get to fuck all of us somewhere while the others play defense and keep a lookout." Her breath was coming back to her, and Arthur watched her breasts hungrily as they rose and fell.

"Hot." Arthur admitted. "Maybe I should start deciding where to fuck you." He smirked. "I'm the Master, after all."

"Yes, Sir." Kat smirked. Then, rubbing her legs together. "Wait, did you cum?"

"No." Arthur admitted. "But that's okay. This was for you, and it's more fuel for tonight."

"Fuck." Kat pointed toward her purse. "Can you? I have tissues in there."

Arthur handed her the purse, and Kat pulled out what she needed. "You win all the prizes for sex." Kat assured him.

"You are my prize." Arthur said and kissed her forehead.

"Stop, or I'll never let you leave." Kat shuddered. "God." She took another deep breath. "I'm exhausted. Are you not exhausted?"

"Nah." Arthur shook his head. "I'm pumped. It's taking a lot of willpower not to roll you over, mount you from behind, and fuck you until I cum. Or back you up against that wall, push you to your knees, and fuck your throat."

Kat glanced at his cock, which was still hard when he tucked himself back inside his jeans. The bulge didn't dwindle until after she fixed her dress. Arthur breathed deeply the entire time, distracting his thoughts by examining the spines of the old books in their bins.

"Come on. We need to drink water, and I could do with more than a few bites of food. I'm starving." Arthur nodded toward the door. He'd already burned through the fried pickle fuel.

"Me too." Kat realized.

"Well, come on then. Let's see what the others are up to." Arthur said, his hand on the door handle.

"Yes, Sir." After double-checking her dress, Kat opened the door to find Kelly standing with her back to the door. Her ass looked fantastic in her slinky gray dress.

Kelly smiled. "Looks like you two had fun." She reached up and fixed Arthur's hair with her fingers.

Kat smirked. "Sorry. I should have let you have him."

Kelly shook her head. "I had him last night. But Selene might be annoyed you didn't make him wait until tonight."

"Oh, he didn't cum." Kat assured her. "So we're still on track."

"Really?" Kelly asked. "Well, well, Mister. You continue to impress." She started leading the way upstairs, and Arthur and Kat followed.

"I try my best." Arthur smirked and followed.

Mindy met them at the top of the stairs, just outside the stairwell door. "I call next." She said. "I've missed you, Boss."

Rani joined them a few rows later by the reference section. Selene was waiting for them at the library entrance, where she'd been ready to act as a decoy in case their friends found them.

"Have a good time?" Selene asked Kat, who gave her a shy smile.

"A great time." Kat answered. "You should try it sometime."

"Oh, I intend to." Selene smirked. "I've always wanted to try a lecture hall, personally."

"Really?" Arthur asked.

"It's a recurring dream thing. In my dream, though, the seats are filled. I'm in the class watching Arthur fuck, and then I get called down to help." Selene shrugged.

"We'll see what we can do." Kelly laughed. "Now, come on, there's a whole festival to explore."

"We could always try our luck with the tailgaters." Rani suggested. "Do we know any alumni who are coming today?"

As if on cue, Arthur checked his phone to see several missed messages. The archives had poor cell signal. "My folks are here." Arthur announced, holding up the phone.

The picture was of his father, bedecked in university paraphernalia, manning a large black grill armed with a spatula in one hand and tongs in the other.

Mom: Hey honey! I forgot to talk to you but assumed you'd be around. It's homecoming! We're not doing the whole parents thing this year (it was old hat after Freshman year), but we're here for the game! Stop by! Bring your girlfriends! We've got plenty of food!

She ended with a heart emoji.

Mom: Your father refuses to wear the apron I got him, so if you have a manlier apron than 'kiss than cook,' please bring it.

Mom: Are you getting any of these messages? My phone still says unread.

Mom: And they just sent all at once. This parking lot needs better signal. We're by the lacrosse field!

Arthur laughed and looked at the others. "Uh, do you want to have lunch with my parents before the game?"

"Sure!" Kelly said. The smile she gave Arthur was bright. "It'll take the pressure off brunch with your mother tomorrow." She added. "Do I look okay?" She flattened out her skirt.

"You are perfect." Arthur assured her and kissed her. She accepted the kiss with gentle grace and smiled as she stepped away.

"What about me?" Mindy piped up. "You haven't complimented my outfit."

"I love your outfit." Arthur assured her. "I bought that skirt for you, and it looks incredibly sexy on you."

"Thanks, Boss." Mindy kissed him and stepped away.

"I'm not wearing 'meet the parents' clothes, but I don't give a fuck." Rani shrugged. "They either like me or don't, and the second impression doesn't matter as much."

"Fair." Arthur shrugged. "But you're still beautiful." He surprised Rani by kissing her, and Selene could have sworn Rani was blushing when they started walking again.

"Is it okay that I'm in this?" Selene gestured to herself. "Would you prefer I wear something nicer for meeting your parents again?"

"You and Kat are wearing what I want you to wear today, not a stitch more." He assured Selene, kissing her and then Kat. "You're beautiful and sexy, and you've already met my parents, so you don't need to worry."

Selene smiled, but Kat looked nervous.

They passed the food trucks on their way to where everyone was tailgating, but there was no sign of Mark, Brad, Maria, or Jen on their walk. Arthur took that as a good sign. As they walked, he held Kat's hand in his left and Selene's in his right. Her leash looped around his wrist once more through her sleeve.

Mindy and Rani walked arm in arm ahead of them, and Kelly walked ahead of Mindy and Rani, leading the way through the crowd.

The tailgater parking lot was chaos in columns. Rows of cars parked by the lot closest to the stadium, and almost everyone had a grill setup. Loud music clashed with neighbors' loud music and different genres battled for auditory dominance. The parking lots were one sprawling party made up of dozens of micro-parties. Foods whose smells should never mix were grilled beside each other. People from every walk of life were chatting, tossing footballs around, and doing their best to show their pride in their school.

"Wow." Mindy said as she clung to Arthur. "There's a lot of people here."

Arthur only had so many hands, but Kat didn't begrudge Mindy's taking her place after she felt she'd monopolized his time and had her library fantasy fulfilled. Well, her archives fantasy.

"There he is!" A female voice shouted over the din. Arthur and the others reflexively turned to see who was calling. A woman in her late twenties pointed straight at Arthur, an older woman standing behind her, following her finger.

"Uh..." Arthur started. "Well, shit." There was nowhere to hide. He looked up just in time to see Beth turn to glance his way.

Beth stood beside the other woman. She wore a sweater dress similar to the one she'd worn before, but this one was blue and more modest. The skirt was slightly flared and knee-length, and the knit material appeared comfortable. She smiled with an expression of defeat and nodded at her sister's remark.

"That's Beth's sister." Arthur whispered to Mindy. "They don't know we work with Beth."

"Got it, Boss." Mindy said.

The others overheard, but only Kat's expression bore annoyance. "Another woman I have to worry about? Fuck."

"You don't need to worry about anyone." Arthur reminded her. "Her aunt is the one that hired me as a stripper. I was supposed to call her. She wants to keep hiring me."

"I'll bet she does." Kelly laughed.

The aunt and the sister waved and maneuvered through the intervening parties of two other groups before they met Arthur's small bustle in the crowd. Beth stayed behind, doing her best to appear nonchalant.