Harem Master - RPG story Ch. 002

Story Info
Asher and Elara explore his class to level up.
8.1k words
4.64
7.1k
22
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey all! The second chapter of the story contains some talk at the start, but then Ash and El start to gain some experience points to grind some levels.

Huge thanks to Netrepid for helping with editing.

---

Asher had just added Elara to his harem. The morning unfolded not as he had anticipated. His class surprised him completely, causing him to go through an emotional crisis. First shocked by his class, then embarrassed and disappointed that he was not going to become an explorer. Worried about Elara's reaction to all of this, scared for the future of their relationship.

She needed some time, but in the end made a decision that shocked Asher. She wanted him to create a harem of women. Elara made her rules, which sounded reasonable to him, but he was still worried that things would change after he slept with another woman.

But she wanted to try it, and maybe they could make it work? Then, they could fulfill their dreams of becoming explorers. With a weird class, but Asher still could be one.

Elara offered to explore more of his class possibilities, using this as an excuse. He kissed his girlfriend to add her to his harem, and with that he gained two level ups, both for his class and harem level.

Additionally, Asher received points to spend on his skills. He could upgrade them even before going to a dungeon, something that wasn't possible, at least with a normal class.

Elara had requested him to check upgrades that he could give her. He doubted it would be anything good, but it seemed like the last chance for his class to be useful.

He closed his eyes, focusing on Elara's relationship upgrades, still adjusting to this new system in his head. Information appeared in his mind.

---

Elara River - Swift Blade (Assassin)

1 relationship point available

Skill upgrades: - Fast Attack - remove the negative effect (1 point) - Better Eyesight - in addition detect hidden places and treasures (1 point)

New skills: - Master Essence (Level 1 - Passive) - If there is Harem Master cum in skill owner body, she gets 5 bonus point stats to agility (1 point) - Final Blow (Level 1 - Active - Cooldown: 24 hours) - Skill owner can perform a finishing attack that kills the enemy instantly. Available to use and work only when the opponent's HP is below 5% (3 points) - Powerful Attack (Level 1 - Active - Cooldown: 30 minutes) - Next attack deal additional 20 damage, only available to use when the skill owner achieved orgasm through the harem master in the last 3 hours (2 points) - Master Love (Level 1 - Passive) - Master feelings towards the skill owner boost all her stats up to 10% (5 points)

---

Asher studied the list of skills. He was familiar with the ones that Elara already possessed. The first one, Fast Attack, granted her agility points in exchange for strength points for her next attack.

With his upgrades, he could remove the negative part of her skill. Strength points increase damage dealt with every attack, so her skill originally was an exchange of damage for speed. After his upgrade, Elara's damage would remain the same.

Considering the short cooldown of five minutes on this skill, Elara would inflict much more damage during their exploration of a dungeon.

The second skill, Better Eyesight, was unhelpful in combat but helped them avoid traps in a dungeon. With this upgrade, Elara could also detect hidden treasures and places. Asher didn't know exactly what that meant for them but hoped for additional earnings from a dungeon.

Both of these sounded useful and powerful, but what shocked Asher more were the new skills that he could give her. Even stronger, but related to his class.

Upgrading his class was connected with sex, and it seemed some skills required it too.

Asher opened his eyes, looking at Elara's face. Her lovely piercing blue eyes and soft pink lips. Her short, tousled dirty blond hair surrounded her face.

"Are they that good?" Elara asked with hope in her voice.

Asher nodded. "They seem strong, but there's something else," Asher paused, causing Elara to frown worriedly. "They're not normal skills. They're connected with my class." Elara's arms sagged in disappointment.

"So, are they useless in a dungeon?"

"Oh, no, they're useful in exploring, but with some of them, there are conditions to use them," Asher explained. "And the conditions are connected to my class."

He was worried about Elara's reaction to these conditions. She declared her acceptance of his class, but he wasn't reassured by it. Concerned that she would change her mind when it happens, when he had sex with another woman.

"Like what?" she asked.

"Umm, there's a skill called Master Essence that increases your agility, as long as there is... my... in your body," Asher stammered, warmth spreading on his cheeks. He wanted to avert his eyes from her instinctively but refrained himself.

Elara's face wrinkled in confusion. "Your what?" she asked, but then Asher noticed a change on her face. He assumed she connected the name of his skill and found the answer to her question.

Elara opened her mouth to say something but then closed it. "Okay, and how much agility?" she asked finally.

"Five points," Asher answered. The value seemed pretty big, especially at level one. Knowing that she had nine points right now, he could grant her more than half of her current stat in addition.

Elara perked up, realizing the same thing. "Okay, that's a good value for level one," she paused, licking her lips. "And this condition is bearable, I guess. We planned to... start with things anyway."

Elara was right, but Asher was concerned with a slightly different matter. He assumed all skills that he granted offered bonuses with sexual conditions. Which meant even more reasons for him to be intimate with their teammates.

He was anxious about Elara's decision to share him with other girls, but accepted this as the best solution right now.

Asher brought back his thoughts to the skill that they were discussing and had one doubt.

"Wouldn't it be uncomfortable? I mean, to fight, while it's in you?" Asher looked suggestively between her legs.

Elara slapped him lightly on the arm. "Oh god, not like this, I can... swallow it. It'd be in my body." Asher felt his face blush, embarrassed that he hadn't thought about that and aroused with the idea of her swallowing his cum.

"Oh, of course," he mumbled, "maybe the next skill?" he asked to change the topic.

"Go on," she smirked.

"Final Blow, it allows you to finish an opponent when it has less than five percent of health points," Asher summarized the description.

"Okay, that sounds good against bosses, especially the tanky ones. It's not useful in the Academy, so let's leave it for later when we begin exploring," Elara thought aloud.

Asher just nodded, without anything to add. He moved to the next skill. "Master Love, it's a passive skill, and a little enigmatic. The master's feelings towards the skill owner boost her stats up to ten percent."

"Ten percent?! For all of my stats?" Elara exclaimed.

"Yeah, well, up to ten percent," Asher reminded her of this part of the skill.

"And it's passive? All the time?" Elara asked him in disbelief, ignoring his question.

"Yeah," Asher didn't share her excitement. Ten percent of her agility right now wasn't even one point.

"Do stats from my items count? Or stats from other boosts?" Elara asked excitedly.

"I don't know, El. We'll need to test it out."

"It gets better when I have more stats, so let's wait with it too."

"There's also one last skill," Asher prompted.

"What is it?" Elara looked like a child on Christmas morning discovering one more gift.

"Powerful Attack, it adds twenty damage points to your next attack," Asher explained, leaving the best skill for the end. Elara's eyes got wide from surprise.

With the previous skills, Asher had his doubts, but he admitted that this one was powerful. "It has a thirty-minute cooldown, and um... a condition," he continued, hoping this wouldn't be a problem for them.

"Twenty points? On the first level? That's huge. With its cooldown, I can use it only once in a fight, but this is going to be a game changer."

Elara looked at him curiously. "And what's the catch?"

"To use this skill, you need to orgasm in the last three hours."

Elara smiled and shrugged. "That's not a problem," she replied, but after a second added, "maybe a little bit in a dungeon."

"Umm, also, you can't make it on your own, it must be me," Asher explained, so she'd fully comprehend.

Elara thought for a moment and smirked. "I'm not going to complain about that. I'm starting to like this class." She leaned in for a kiss with him. Asher felt her tongue lightly probing on his lips, but then she withdrew.

Asher followed her lips, trying not to let her break their kiss, but Elara halted him with a hand on his chest. "Wait a moment longer, are there also upgrades to my skills?" she asked.

Asher groaned. All this talk about his class made him horny, and at the moment, he preferred to kiss her amazing lips.

"With the Fast Attack, you gain agility stats at the cost of strength stats, yeah?" Asher asked about the first skill that he could upgrade.

"Five points from strength go to agility," Elara confirmed.

"Not after my upgrade. You only gain a boost to agility, but without the negative effect," Asher explained the first upgrade.

Elara's mouth fell wide open. "And what's the condition?"

Asher shook his head. "That's all. There's no additional condition. You just get this upgrade."

"Forever?"

"I guess so," Asher answered. He wasn't sure, but it seemed like all of his skills were granted forever. Other skills had conditions that required his involvement with them. But Fast Attack worked without him.

"That's strong. I have five minutes of cooldown on it, so it's a really strong buff. I can attack really fast with full strength every five minutes. Anything else?"

"It's about this passive skill you have about traps. After my upgrade, you can better detect hidden places and treasures too."

Elara thought for a moment. "Hard to tell if it's good when we don't know exactly what treasures and hidden places mean and what value they provide."

"That's all. They cost different values of points, and you have one point to spend for gaining the first level."

"How much does it cost to add Master Essence, Powerful Attack, and upgrade Fast Attack?" Elara asked.

Asher instantly realized that two of these skills required them to be intimate. He checked their costs but was getting even more aroused imagining them preparing to use those skills.

He was getting hard, and Elara, so close to him, wasn't helping. He peeked into her shirt. She didn't have big tits, but they were enough to show some small cleavage.

"One point for Master Essence and Fast Attack. Powerful Attack costs two points," Asher said, his eyes lingering on her chest.

"I had been considering upgrading my Fast Attack first. But right now? With this upgrade available? I'm sure I'm going to upgrade it when I get to the second level," Elara said. "Well, my exploring level," she clarified.

Asher glanced at Elara's face and caught her looking at an evident bulge in his pants. She lingered with her eyes there for a moment and brought her eyes back to him. He really wanted to end the talking and move on to have some fun.

"Powerful Attack sounds amazing. It's completely worth two points. With an additional twenty damage, it can change the course of a battle."

Elara continued, while Asher was considering whether she had her bra on or if her shirt was the only thing blocking him from her tits.

"Master Essence for one point," Elara said thoughtfully. "I get five points in agility, as long as... And I don't think you'll consider this condition as a big flaw." Elara leaned a bit forward, which gave him an even better look into her shirt, and now he was confident that she wasn't wearing her bra.

Asher sat straight and lifted his head, hoping to catch a glimpse of her nipples. He was sure they were just an inch or two away. He had seen her naked before, but only briefly when they were changing.

"Asher, are you listening to me?" Asher nodded absentmindedly at her without acknowledging her question. He was too occupied with peeking at her enchanting cleavage.

Elara jumped from her sitting position towards Asher. Surprised, he fell back with Elara laying on him. Her lips instantly on his, he was lost in a passionate kiss.

Their lips connected, Asher's hands landed on her back, but he dragged them along her body towards her tits. He wanted to feel them, to touch them for the first time in his life. But when he was close, Elara grabbed his hand. Asher groaned disappointed into their kiss.

Elara disconnected their lips. "You weren't listening," she accused with an impish smile.

Asher realized he had no clue what she was telling him.

"Sorry," he apologized, but from Elara's smile, he knew that she wasn't mad.

He could feel her hot body pressing against him and barely restricted his hands from not wandering to her tits or ass. Elara's eyes were locked on him. "Your class is very powerful," she stated. Asher wasn't convinced about it. He wanted to deny it, but she interrupted him with her finger on his lips.

"I know, it's strange, and individually you won't stand out." Asher grimaced. Without stats or any offensive skill, he's going to observe the fights in a dungeon rather than take an active part. He prepared to fight with monsters in melee combat, and it seemed he won't fight at all.

"But your partners? Your team? Harem members," Elara snapped him out of his reverie. She smiled lightly, Asher felt her leg moving along his, until she rubbed against his hard cock. It was diminished by his pants, but he moaned lightly in his arousal. "If you can boost everyone like me, then we're going to be powerful."

She was right. These skills and upgrades appeared strong, but they had a price. Asher doubted that anyone except Elara would accept all the conditions that his class imposed.

"I doubt we'll find anyone willing to join my... harem, even with some great boosts," he attempted to express his concerns.

"Oh, don't worry, honey," she said, giving him a kiss. "Fortunately, you're handsome and athletic," Elara reassured him, moving her hands to his chest. He felt her squeezing his muscles. A smile spread on her face as she looked into his eyes. "There won't be a problem finding someone interested."

She moved her lips to find his, and they stayed connected for longer this time. Asher, encouraged by it, put his hands on her back first, but lowered them to her ass. This time Elara didn't object,and Asher felt her firm ass cheeks in his hands.

It was the first time that he grabbed her like this. Her toned muscles felt amazing under his fingers. He clutched harder, eliciting a moan from her.

Elara lifted her head from him, giggling, but stopped at the same moment as Asher got information showing up in his head.

---

Level up with harem partner - Elara River - Swift Blade (Assassin) Harem level gained +1 Relationship level gained +1 Relationship level with Elara River - 2

---

Asher was astonished, they had just leveled up while laying in bed. He had only just added her, they had kissed maybe a few times, and they already got the second level? That meant even more points to spend on her skills.

"We just leveled up," Asher muttered in disbelief.

"Yeah, but that's just from the kisses?" Elara wondered. There wasn't another explanation, these few kisses were enough for the next level. And they hadn't even kissed that much.

Asher shrugged, uncertain of what to tell her. At this point, she knew as much as he did.

"Check upgrades for your skills," Elara suggested. Asher realized they had forgotten about upgrades of his own skills.

He already possessed three points to spend. Two from his harem level and one from his class level. Elara still lay on him, and his hard cock throbbed against her thigh. He was frustrated, from their talk, and from Elara's body being so close to him, especially now when they weren't restricted by his age anymore. He groaned disappointedly and squeezed her ass one more time.

She giggled, but Asher had already checked the view of his upgrades.

---

Skills upgrades (1 class point available, 2 harem points available): - Building Harem (Level 1 >> 2 - Active - Cooldown: 24 hours) - Allowed harem size: 1 >> 2 (1 point) - Building Relationship (Level 1 >> 2 - Passive) - Master and the partner to increase relationship level need to kiss to get a small amount of exp points (level 1 relationship required), touch each other in intimate regions (level 2 relationship required).. Next level actions grant more experience points, but are available only with partners that have achieved the level provided next to the method (1 point) - Stats Amplification (Level 1 >> 2 - Passive) - Master gains 1% >> 5% of every of his partner's stats as additional points to his stats (1 point) - Partner Enhancement (Level 1 >> 2 - Active - Cooldown: 1 hour, duration time: 10 minutes) - Master can boost 1 of his partners 1 stat by 1 >> 10 points (1 point)

New skills (1 class point available, 2 harem class points available): - Erotic Heal (Level 1 - Active - Cooldown: 12 hours) - Master can heal 10% health points of one of his partners by kissing them (1 point) - Additional Protection (Level 1 (max) - Active - Skill can be toggled on and off) - When toggled on, skill guarantees that any member of Harem will not get pregnant with Harem Master (1 point) - Lover Sacrifice (Level 1 - Active - Cooldown: 24 hours, duration time: 5 minutes) - Harem Master can lower his health to 1 point, and guarantee 1 of his partners 100% increase in all of her stats (3 points)

---

Asher sat there with Elara. He wasn't surprised by his skills anymore but still felt uncomfortable talking about them. But Elara had reacted well to his class so far, so he decided to just read everything to her. She looked excited when he finished.

"Ten points? You can boost my agility by ten points? I have nine right now. You can give me more points than I have."

Elara kissed him on the lips. "I told you, your class is powerful. With all of these upgrades, you can make anyone an extremely powerful explorer." She pecked him twice, and he realized what she was doing. After the third kiss, he started to laugh.

"What?" Elara asked, laughing too.

"You're just farming me for levels right now," he said accusingly, but moved to peck her on his own, so she'd know that he was just teasing.

"Or perhaps I really love to kiss you," she answered. Before Asher had a chance to say anything, he felt her lips on his, this time for longer. His dick, constantly hard, twitched against her thigh. Elara moved her leg to stroke it through his pants.

Elara stopped the kiss, looking concerned at him. Asher wanted to ask her what happened, but she was faster. "Don't even think about adding this sacrifice shit. You're not going to use it. I forbid you."

Asher knew that using it during a fight endangered him. A single hit, enough to kill him. On the other hand, he could withdraw from the fight and observe from a distance, which he assumed would be his role as support anyway.

"What if the situation becomes critical?" he tried hesitantly, reluctant to prolong their talk. He preferred to focus on the second part of their plan for today. He grabbed her ass again, but she pulled his hands and pinned them at his sides.

"Then reducing your health to one point isn't an option." Elara sat up but still stayed on him. Her weight was now resting on his dick, and it was uncomfortable with the erection that he had for so long. He recognized the look on her face, and knew that she wouldn't change her mind easily. She was concerned and probably right, but maybe in some situation it could be their only choice.