Harem Master - RPG story Ch. 002

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His class brought him other downsides too. They dreamed about becoming strong explorers together, and they still would be explorers, probably considered strong as a team, and Elara as an individual. But Asher'd be in the background, boosting them into powerful explorers, but not showing off on his own.

Elara was worried how he'd cope with just standing back and observing his team fight. He hoped to become a warrior or a tank, to be in front, to fight against monsters. Everything changed with receiving his class. Now he's going to just watch, and when the fight starts to go badly, this could be really hard for him.

Just watching as people that he cares about are fighting for their lives, and he can't really help them.

Asher had self esteem problems sometimes, and this class wasn't helping. It was making him even more anxious and worried that because of him, they wouldn't find a team. Elara really doubted that would be a problem. She believed that people would be eager to join them when they found out about the possibility to gain new skills from him.

Telling everyone at the Academy about his class would make finding teammates easier, but Asher didn't want to share about his class with everyone. She understood and would respect his wish, which meant she would need to find possible teammates first. Then tell them about his class, and hope that they notice the opportunity and join them.

Not only did his class offer to become a stronger explorer than a person could ever be on their own, but he was also handsome, tall, and fit. Girls were physically attracted to him, and his personality was enticing too.

Not telling about his class at the Academy would cause one more problem, lacking knowledge about his upgrades and skills made him look weak. Without stats and skills that he could use on everyone, he was practically useless.

It wasn't going to be easy for him, and Elara knew that he would need her. She didn't want to see him hurt or sad, but she was also glad that he would require her support. Especially when Asher would sleep with another woman, he would still need her as an emotional support.

Elara was with him before his class, and she would always be with him. She wasn't going to leave, and she'd help him with everything, in every situation.

She would start by finding a team for them. He was worried that they wouldn't find anyone, so once that was taken care of, it should get easier. They could focus on exploring and not care about what people at the Academy thought about him.

Maybe with Asher and his class, they wouldn't gather the best teammates to create a team, but that didn't matter. She'd be with him, and he would make them powerful anyway. She wanted to have skilled and talented women on their team.

But that wouldn't be the only criterion. She'd also look for some pretty and sexy girls. Elara bit her lip, curious about how it would be with another girl. She wanted to find attractive teammates for both of them, hoping they'd be interested in testing things out with her too.

Elara was surprised how quickly she had accepted his class and that he'd sleep with other women. She looked at his face, Elara was sure of her feelings for him, and his feelings for her. As long as his class didn't change this, then she'd be okay with everything.

His class was really giving them a chance to become strong explorers and make their dream come true. She just needed to take care of him and make everything work in a team.

Elara hugged him. "I love you," she whispered.

Asher stirred under her and mumbled, "I love you too," or at least it sounded like that to her.

She looked up and saw that he was opening his eyes and yawning. Elara moved up and kissed him. "Hey, handsome." Asher grinned and kissed her again.

"My mom will be back soon. I need to clean up here," she informed him and then realized something else. "And I think you don't want to be here when she asks about your class."

He blushed and nodded slightly. "What are you going to tell her?"

Elara didn't plan to tell her all of it, but her mom would ask, and she couldn't lie to her saying that he got some other class.

"Obviously not everything, probably just that you got support and you have some boosting skills, skipping all the details."

Asher nodded. "Okay, I'll tell my parents the same thing," he answered, and Elara pushed herself away from him. She stood next to her bed, looking around for her clothes.

She needed to wash herself anyway, so she didn't put anything on herself, just grabbed the clothes to put them in the wash.

Elara glanced at Asher and noticed that he had his clothes back on himself. He stood next to her, and she pecked him on the lips.

"Okay, you need to go. My mom will come soon, and I need to clean here." Asher hugged her and Elara felt his hand move to her naked ass and squeeze.

"Hey," she scoffed playfully, but he didn't remove his hand.

"Okay, okay, I'm going," Asher answered, laughing. He kissed her again, still squeezing her ass. He moved his lips, and she could feel his hot breath on her ear.

"Love you," he whispered, and she felt a shiver go through her body.

"Love you too, honey," she replied.

Asher squeezed her ass one last time and moved back, looking once again at her naked body, and then left her room. Elara shook her head, he was insatiable. With a smile she pulled her sheets from the bed. She didn't want her mom to find any proof of what they did.

Moving to her bathroom, she realized that in two days, they were going to move out of here, and their lives would change completely. But the most important thing would not change. They would be together in all of this.

---

Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and rate the story. I plan to post the next chapters every week, so come back to check how our young harem master builds his actual harem.