Harem Master - RPG story Ch. 005

Story Info
First lessons at the Academy.
12.1k words
4.81
5.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RPG_Master
RPG_Master
223 Followers

Hey, it took longer that I thought it would, but the next chapter of my RPG story is finished. Thank you for all your comments and ratings. I hope you would enjoy this chapter. I've started reading books in English, as some of you suggested, but it will probably take some time to see results in my writing.

Huge thanks to Netrepid for helping with edit.

---

Elara was moving through the corridor of the Academy. It was dark, she could barely see the walls and only a few meters in front of herself. It was much darker than she remembered, but it was the middle of the night and all lights were turned off.

Complete silence surrounded her and she felt that she couldn't disturb it. She wasn't sure where she was going and what she was doing here. But she heard some quiet murmur in the distance.

She followed these sounds, not sure where they would lead her. Everyone was asleep now, but someone was there, and she wanted to find out what was happening. Her steps echoed loudly through the corridor, she was worried that whoever she was getting close to would hear her.

She wasn't sure on which floor she was, she only saw her before, and it would mean she was on the girls floor. The voices were getting more clear, she could recognize now that it was two people talking. Female and male voices. What was he doing here so late? She still couldn't recognize what they were talking about. But there were also some other sounds that didn't sound like words. Grunts and gasps. Something was happening and she sped up her step, not caring that they could hear her. With how loud they were, she doubted they could hear her coming.

She saw dim light coming through the doors meters in front of her. And she thought that she recognized one of the voices. She stopped in place and tried to listen for some sound again.

"Oh god," male voice from behind the door moaned. And this time she was sure she recognized it. It belonged to Asher. Was he fine?

She wanted to run these few last steps, but realized what was happening behind the door. He was not in trouble. He was having sex with someone. With some other girl.

Elara was furious momentarily and stepped in front of the door. She pushed them open with a bang. And here it was. Asher was leaning on the bed over some girl. Both of them naked and having sex. She couldn't see the girl's face, but anyway she was focused on Asher at the moment.

Because of the noise she made he raised his head and looked at her. He smiled seeing her. "You want to join us?"

She looked at him with wide eyes. She just caught him cheating on her, and he offered her to join them. She stepped into the room wanting to scream at him and pull him from this slut that he was fucking.

He was supposed to be her first. And now he fucked up everything. But when she made her first step into the room everything fell black.

"Elara," the familiar voice echoed in her ears. She slowly opened her eyes and even though her vision was still blurred she recognized Caitlin standing over her with concern on her face.

She was dreaming. It was just a dream.

"Are you fine? I was going to wake you up soon anyway, but you started to writhe and screamed something."

She was breathing hard, trying to collect herself. It was just a dream, Asher didn't cheat on her. He still was a virgin just like her. They still could be their first.

She tried to slow down her breathing to relax. The thought that she is going to let him sleep with another woman crossed her mind, yet this dream was awful. Could she really do this? Or would it be the end of their relationship?

She opened her eyes again, and Caitlin was still standing there. She was clothed and looked like she was ready to leave but was waiting for her response.

"Yeah, it was just a nightmare." She tried to smile to reassure her roomate, but Cait didn't look like she was convinced.

"Asher should be here in about fifteen minutes," Caitlin said, moving from Elara's bed towards the doors.

"See you later," her roommate said, moving towards the door. Just before she closed the door, Caitlin turned around. "Enjoy yourself." She winked and closed the door behind her.

Elara laid back on the bed. She repeated in her mind that she needed to be fine with it. Otherwise she would lose Asher. Or she would lose their dream of being explorers together. Or she could share him.

He would still be her boyfriend, and they could explore together, but he would have relationships with other women too. She closed her eyes. What was she supposed to do?

It looked like there was no good way out of this. Was it so bad? Asher sleeping with another woman? Because she was sure that being without him would be terrible. The idea of becoming an explorer without him also seemed terrible.

She needs to learn how to accept that he is with another woman. And it would not be like in a dream. That she didn't know what was happening. That he was doing this. And she had no clue who he was sleeping with in this dream. She tried to remember the face of the girl that was laying under him. But she couldn't.

But right now he was hers. And he always would be. But not only hers. Was it so bad? He would be with her. They would be exploring. Everything that they always wanted.

But there would be other women in all of this. But she would know about them, and she would know them.

She could accept this. She must accept this. There weren't other solutions that worked. She needs to share Asher with other women. But she can choose them, she needs to find appropriate girls for his harem.

What if she fucks up and this girl will try to take him away from her?

She shook her head, realizing that she was dwelling over the same things all the time.

Elara checked her phone and realized that she still had a few minutes. She could use the time to use the toilet and refresh herself.

Elara got up from the bed, and went to the room's small bathroom, she washed her face and mouth quickly. Briefly she considered what to wear when Asher would show up, but decided that they wouldn't have a lot of time. It would be a quick job to activate her boosts. She smirked to herself, his class was perfect as an excuse for a horny teenage couple.

She came back to her room and lay down on the bed. While waiting she had an impish idea. She took her shirt and pants off herself, and covered herself with her blanket.

Elara waited there naked, imagining what they would do. Asher's mouth kissing her. Moving towards her neck, and then lower and lower. He would move to her pussy and slowly lick her there.

She followed her imagination with her own hand, and shivered when she stroked through her pussy lips. She felt herself getting wet and put her finger on her clit, imagining that it's Asher's mouth. She started to slowly circle at it, but knocking at the door stopped her. She opened her eyes lightly panting.

"Who's there?" she asked, covering herself back with the blanket that moved while she was teasing herself.

The door opened slowly and Elara realized that it might be someone else. She was laying there naked and anyone could just come in. But Asher's head popped through the crack.

"Hey," he said, looking at her and then around the room checking if Caitlin was still there.

Elara relaxed and stopped gripping her blanket but didn't uncover herself. "Come in", she said and waited until he closed the door. She nodded when he closed it with the lock. He stepped into the room, and she threw the blanket away, exposing her naked body to him.

His eyes darted to her small tits that were pushed towards him and a grin spread across his face instantly. Her pink nipples were hard and she moved her hand to one of it and lightly pinched it.

He moved towards her. "Hey, sexy," he said and got on a bed half straddling her body. He leaned towering over her and brought his lips to her. They connected and Elara felt his tongue pushing into her mouth. She allowed him and then lightly sucked on it.

He pulled away and looked her in the eyes, his face close, their noses almost touching. "Hey, handsome," Elara answered and pecked him on the lips lightly. "We don't have a lot of time."

Asher nodded, and kissed her on the neck the same way as in her fantasy just moments ago. Elara moaned lightly, exposing her neck more to him. Asher started to move his lips lower, kissing her along her neck, then her collar bone, then started to move towards her tits.

He licked around her nipple avoiding it on purpose. Shiver went through Elara's body but she wanted more, she tried to move so he would lick her little nipple but he evaded it. She grunted in frustration, which finally made him relent. Asher closed his lips around her hard nipple. His touch made her squirm lightly. She felt his teeth light biting her little bud.

She gasped but he wasn't stopping now, she felt his hand on her stomach and then moving lower. She felt his hand moving through her pubic hair lightly pulling on it. He was so close and she without thinking tried to push her hips higher so his hand would find his target faster.

He stroked along her pussy lips, feeling that she was already wet. "Someone here is wound up?" He moved his fingers to her clit and started to massage it. She couldn't respond because pleasure washed over her body and mind. She only let out a low moan.

He was moving his finger lightly over her clit sending waves of pleasure through her body. He changed his attention with his mouth to the other nipple. Her pussy was getting really wet and she started to come closer to her orgasm. His sucking of her nipple only increased her arousal. She moaned lightly and grabbed her other nipple not wanting it to be left out without stimulation. She pinched it lightly, knowing how much strength to use perfectly.

Asher kissed the nipple and then moved his mouth away from it. His hand stopped moving and Elara looked at him wondering why he had stopped.

She caught his eyes looking at her and he moved his mouth next to her nipple. He bit lightly on the skin of her boob and started to suck lightly there. Elara giggled realizing what he was doing. She pinched her other nipple and gyrated her pussy on his hand reminding him to not forget about her pussy. She achieved what she wanted, Asher started to gently rub on her clit again.

He stayed with his mouth like this for a few seconds, then moved his mouth from it. Her skin was already slightly purple, small hickey forming on the skin of her small tit. He licked it and kissed, as if he was trying to help with the pain that he just inflicted to create his mark.

"You know that no one will see it anyway?" she asked him panting. It was in a place that her bra would hide at all times anyway.

He started to move lower over her body, and kissed her under her tits. "I'll know it's there."

In her aroused state he had a hard time thinking clearly, but she liked that he marked her in some way. Even if no one would know about it, they would know, and that was important.

He moved his finger lower from her clit, and found her opening between her parted lips. He scoped himself lower, until his face was in front of her pussy, while his hand stayed there too.

"You need to hurry, we don't have-" a moan escaped her mouth when he licked her clit putting a lot of pressure on it.

He put his mouth around her clit, probing it with his tongue, while his finger started to push lightly on her opening. Not hard enough to penetrate her, but he was parting her lips and lightly stretching her opening without pushing more than just fingertip into her.

Elara closed her eyes, lost in pleasure. Her hands moved on her own to her tits, and squeezed them. There wasn't a lot to grab, but it added to her stimulation anyway.

Asher circled his tongue over her clit, and simultaneously moved his finger over her opening at the same pace.

"Harder," Elara moaned, while she pinched her nipples. He pushed more forcefully on her little clit, and her back arched from pleasure. She closed her eyes and let her boyfriend bring her closer to release.

She felt that she was getting close. She bit her lip while her hips bucked against his mouth. "I'm close, Ash," she gasped.

He took it as a signal to suck harder on her clit and it was all that she needed. She gasped and her body spasmed when her orgasm made her stop thinking.

He stopped any stimulation and waited when the orgasm rushed through her body. After a few amazing seconds that felt like minutes for Elara her body relaxed, and she laid on the bed without moving. She felt Asher moving on the bed, and his face showed up over her face. He was grinning at her, and she smiled lightly in return.

Elara realized that Asher was getting better with his tongue and they just started a few days ago.

His face glistened with her juices and he licked his lips. He smacked them and grinned. "You taste really good." Elara giggled and pushed him so they were sitting in front of each other. She leaned kissing him on the lips, but mostly trying to lick them to taste herself.

"I know," Elara said, pushing him out of the bed. When he was standing next to her bed she got up and kissed him. When their lips parted she got a message in her head.

---

Relationship level up

Relationship level - 4

---

Elara looked at the clock, they had around twenty minutes, but she wanted to wash herself before first class.

"We will use this point later," she said, kneeling in front of him. Asher only nodded in response looking with his beautiful eyes down at her.

She could see his dick bulging his pants and couldn't wait to give him pleasure in return. Elara pulled his pants down together with his boxers, and his hard cock sprung from it in front of her face. He was hard and ready, precum glistening on the tip of it. Yesterday she teased him for fun, but right now she should hurry up. Elara moved her mouth over the tip of his cock and closed her lips around its head.

Asher moaned lightly and she looked up catching his eyes focused on her. He was observing her as if he was mesmerized. She flicked her tongue on his dick in her mouth and started to push more of it into her mouth.

She still couldn't take all of it, maybe in the future she would try to take more. Elara moved her hand along his leg until she was at his balls. She grabbed them gently and she could feel his dick throb in her mouth in response.

She was rolling his balls between her fingers, adding stimulation for him.

"Oh god," Asher gasped, "so good." The kneeling girl smiled with his cock in her mouth. Even if she wasn't stimulated in any physical way right now, something about giving pleasure to a person that she loved made her feel very good.

He was panting now and she could tell that he was close. She would love to prolong it, they should find some more time next time. They just started their intimacy but she was hungry for more.

Elara moved her lips along his cock up and down faster now. She added her tongue licking on the downside of his cock, and not even after a minute, he grabbed her head, and tried to push his dick deeper in her mouth.

She resisted and didn't allow him to push more, she had him deep anyway and she would probably choke if she let him. She felt his balls in her hand tighten, and then his hot cum shot on her tongue. She didn't want to make a mess in the room so she swallowed quickly to be ready for the next portion.

She looked at his face, but he had closed eyes and she could see bliss on his face. He shot a few more spurts into her mouth and she swallowed all of them. Elara moved her mouth from his cock and gasped for air, taking deep breaths.

She looked up at her boyfriend and he had stupid smile plastered on his face. Then he wrinkled his forehead. "Sorry for trying to push more." Elara just licked the rest of his cum from his cock.

"No problem," she said, getting up. She pecked him on the lips. "I just don't think I'm ready for taking more." She moved towards the bathroom but stopped at a door. "And I prefer to not choke on your cum fifteen minutes before first class," she teased and giggled when noticed Asher blushing.

She entered the bathroom and jumped into the shower. She turned around and noticed Asher standing in the bathroom. He just stood there watching her wash.

Elara could see lust in his eyes when he was looking at her naked body. She loved the effect she had on him, it made her feel sexy and attractive. Their eyes met and she lifted her eyebrows questioningly.

"What?" Asher asked. "You have an amazing body. I love watching you." He smirked mischievously. "Especially when you don't have clothes on you."

Elara just shook her head. "I have one point to spend, right?" she asked, washing her body in the meantime.

"Yeah, should I upgrade your Fast Attack as we talked yesterday?" Asher asked, wanting to confirm if she didn't change plans.

"Yeah, there is no better way to spend it right now." Elara moved out of the shower, standing in front of the Asher. He ogled her naked body, and she waited for a moment so he could look.

But then she waved her hand. "Pass me the towel," she said pointing towards one, "and upgrade my Fast Attack."

Asher gave her the towel but still was completely focused on her and observed her dry with the towel. Half way he bit his lip, but then closed his eyes.

"Done," he said, opening his eyes. Asher stood in a door so he was blocking her way out. Elara checked her status to make sure that everything works as it should.

---

Name: Elara River

Age: 18

Class: Swiftblade (Assassin)

Class level: 1 (19%)

Member of harem (Harem owner: Asher Montgomery)

Relationship level: 4 (9%) (0 skill point(s) available)

Stats:

- strength - 5

- agility - 14

- intelligence - 2

- vitality - 3

- HP - 40/40

Abilities:

- Fast Attack (Level 1 - Active - Cooldown: 5 minutes - Upgraded) - Performs fast attack, user get5 point stats into agility for a single attack.

- Better eyesight (Level 1 - Passive) - Owner slightly better can detect traps in dungeons.

- Nimble movement (Level 1 - Passive) - Owner has slightly boosted chance to evade attacks.

- Master essence (Level 1 - Passive - Bonus active) - If there is Harem Master cum in the user's body, the user gets5 bonus stats points to agility.

- Powerful attack (Level 1 - Active - Cooldown: 30 minutes - Available) - Next user's attack deals additional20 damage, only available to use when the user achieved orgasm through the harem master in the last3 hours.

---

Everything was as it should. Her Fast Attack now only gave her a boost to agility and didn't have a negative effect lowering her strength. And Master Essence bonus was active making her have fourteen agility points. And Powerful Attack. It was available for the next three hours. If she wants to use it during a fight today she needs to make it happen in the next three hours.

She looked up at her boyfriend. "You want to wash?" she asked, putting the towel back on the shelf.

Asher frowned, not looking convinced about this. "Maybe I will just wash my face. Can I use your towel?"

Elara smirked. "Or you could stay with my juices on your face all day long." Despite what she said, Elara grabbed the towel and pushed it into his hands. She moved next to him through the doors, rubbing her naked body against him. She was nearly his height, their lips almost touched when she moved past him, Elara could feel his breath on her lips.

Blush creeped onto his cheeks and he gasped lightly. He was so easy to tease and Elara loved doing it.

Elara put her sports bra on, then one of her training shirts. During training she often damaged them so she started to wear some cheap, but comfortable clothes. It was a simple blue shirt, close fitting to her body. She added to this black athletic shorts. They were stretched over her shapely ass, highlighting it in a good way. She was comfortable in this outfit to fight and train, and still looked at least a bit sexy.

RPG_Master
RPG_Master
223 Followers