Harem Master - RPG story Ch. 005

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some people in the group wanted to talk about how she won her fight. She dodged all questions about her skills and stats, not wanting to reveal them. She found out during it that her opponent's name was Zack.

He came back from medics after some time, but he didn't come close to her. He stayed with his friend away from her, but she caught them looking at her a few times.

At times, it came back again that she almost killed someone today, but she tried to distract as much as she could with talking and discussing fights, and it worked to some degree.

After everyone had a chance to fight, Nolan stepped in the middle of the zone. He didn't comment about the fights or how anyone performed during fights. The most he said about them was actually to Elara when he told her to not waste her potential.

"It's over for today. I suggest that you spend some time training today, getting used to new weapons and practice. Tomorrow other classes will join us and we are going to train fighting two versus two."

After he finished he moved towards Elara, everyone around was moving from her so in the end she was standing on her own. Her teacher stopped in front of her.

"I want to talk with you," he said and then moved towards the place where no one was close. She hesitated for a moment, not sure if she should follow him, but then moved after him. They stopped several steps from the group. No one could hear them there but they were still in view.

"Two things. First, this boy that you came yesterday to the Academy. Is he this support that fought with you in the forest?" he asked, surprising Elara, she was sure that he would want to talk with her that she was going to kill someone today. Question about Asher was the last one that she expected.

"Umm, yes," she answered.

"There were a lot of people here that didn't want to split from their friends or romantic partners. And they ended in a much weaker team than they should have. It stopped them from achieving their full potential."

Elara could understand what he meant, but there was no way that she would split from Asher. She loved him and couldn't imagine her life without him. And her potential that Nolan was talking about was in big part thanks to him.

"I'm not going to split from him, no matter what. But fortunately he's not weak," she said adamantly.

Noland frowned but then sighed. "Do whatever you want. Second thing is about your skills," he said, pausing at it.

Elara wasn't sure what he was asking exactly about. She looked at him waiting for him to continue.

"I need to know more about this skill. It's powerful, you hit him for twenty five health points in one hit. I have never seen anything like that in my life."

"It boosts my next attack to deal additional twenty damage," Elara explained, he already knew this from observing the fight so she could share it with him.

"Cooldown?" he asked, focused on her. She looked around, she could see that people were glancing towards them, but pretended to not and averted their eyes when she looked at them. They were too far away to hear anything.

"This stays between us? she asked to confirm.

"I would need to tell other teachers about it. They need to know when they will control your fights. It's dangerous if they are not aware of it, but no one else."

It made sense to Elara, if they knew how much health her opponents have, they knew when to stop the fight. She looked around once again.

"Thirty minutes, so I can't use it more than once in a fight."

Nolan nodded. "If you could, we would have to forbid you from doing it anyway because it would get too dangerous for others to fight against you." He looked at her with his gray eyes.

"It's still dangerous. You need to use it early in fights. We can't stop every fight when your opponents get to twenty five points because if you would land this attack you would kill them. This potential would make it impossible for anyone to win against you."

Elara considered that. She could hold this and wait until her opponents would be at twenty five points, at this moment teachers would need to stop the fight because if she would land this skill she would kill her opponents. But there was always a chance that she would not hit it, and then the fight was stopped too early. She could hold her Powerful Attack as a threat and it would be hard to judge fights like this.

"I understand, I will try. But I can't always go for it on the first attack." Nolan noded in response and thought for a moment.

"Fine, I would try to talk with other teachers and maybe we would come up with something," he said, then he turned around and left.

He didn't even bring up the fact that she was going to kill Zack today. Only that she should be careful in her next fights. Was it normal for him? That students almost killed each other? Or did he just not care?

She shook her head not wanting to spend so much time dwelling over it. She will talk about it with Asher later today.

Elara looked around, from here, she could see other groups, the mages were in the section with dummies, throwing some spells on them. Next to them were rangers also training on dummies, using all sorts of range weapons to shoot at them.

On the other side were similar zones to those they trained on and tanks were training there. There still wasn't an Asher group here. She could probably spend some time training, it always helped her to take her mind off problems.

She moved to one of the free dummies to train with her new daggers.

---

Asher was standing on the square looking around it. They just entered it with Elara after they had their fun in her room. He got up earlier today to prepare for the day. He ate at the canteen and prepared something for Elara.

He looked around the people, they were clearly divided into groups.

"Yours there," Elara said at his side. He followed with his gaze where she was pointing. The group with a sign of a wooden stick with a snake wrapped around it.

He could only see girls in a group, about twenty of them there. He nodded his head and moved towards the group. He was stressed about what the day would bring.

Elara grabbed his hand to stop him and pulled him into a kiss. He smiled at her.

"Love you, have some fun," she said but Asher could tell she was worried about him.

"Love you too, sweetie," he answered, nervous as well, but they didn't have time to reassure each other now.

He moved towards his group. Getting closer he noticed that there was actually one guy there. He was shorter than him and didn't look like he trained physically as Asher did. As a support he didn't really need. It was Asher training that was useless in this case.

He stopped with a sigh and turned around to look at Elara. She was moving towards her group, her ass looking perfect in her tight jeans. Asher caught himself staring and smiled. He turned and joined his class group. He caught a few girls glimpsing at him.

"Hey," the blond girl closest to him sayed and moved even closer, standing now arm in arm with him. "I'm Madelyn." The girl smiled shyly at Asher looking up to him, he was head and a half taller than her.

He smiled back. "Asher, nice to meet you." Her smile widened and she wanted to say something but their teacher interrupted them.

"Welcome, come closer everyone." Asher looked for the source of voice and noticed the woman that welcomed them yesterday at the Academy. He didn't pay attention to her the day before, but now he had time to take a look at her. She was young, probably in her early thirties.

She was tall and slender, with brown, slightly wavy hair cascading loosely down to her arms. Her well-defined jawline gave her a characteristic appearance. She was attractive, but not in a typical way. Her lips painted with dark red lipstick drew attention to them.

Asher realized that she was looking back at him. He stood out of the group, so that was likely the cause. He was one of the two guys, tallest in the whole group and also the most athletic. He was a warrior with a support class, of course he was going to stand out.

The woman smiled at him and then looked at the rest of the group, but didn't pay as much attention to anyone else. "I'm Rachel, your support class tutor. Did someone confuse the groups?" She looked around and nodded when no one came forward.

"Okay, as supports we don't fight on our own. Today other classes have their first lessons and they don't need us. So we don't need to be here. We can move somewhere more comfortable to talk."

Rachel smiled at the group, then looked at Asher. Then she moved towards the doors Asher entered the square.

Their teacher led them through the corridors of the Academy on the ground floor. They entered one of the classrooms. It looked like a typical class in every school. Rows of two-person desks, one desk for a teacher and a board in front of the class.

Asher sat at the last desk, Madelyn walked next to him through the Academy and sat at the desk with him. He looked at her, curious why she was sticking to him.

She had blond hair as Elara, but they were brighter and longer, going to her arms. She had a cute small nose and plump lips, but she didn't have any makeup on. For the short moment that she looked him in the eyes he noticed that she had very bright blue eyes.

Her complexion was very pale. He and Elara spent a lot of time training outdoors so both of them were tanned. Madelyn in comparison looked like a ghost. She had on herself a gray sweater that was clearly too big. It completely hid her body from the view, but from her face Asher could tell that she was rather slim.

She was gorgeous, even if it looked like she didn't try to enhance her beauty, and it only made her look even more cute. Asher regretted a little that she was support and he couldn't add her to his harem.

She only smiled shyly at him. He smiled back, and then realized what he was thinking about. He brought his focus back on Rachel. Madelyn just wanted to make new friends here, and he shouldn't consider everyone as his potential harem girlfriends.

"Okay, as support we have a variety of things that we can do depending highly on your class specifically. Boosting and healing are the most common types, but there are supports that work as second tank in a team or supports that use magic skills to deal damage and distract opponents. It all depends on your skills and stats. Supports have the most diverse skill capabilities and roles in a team."

Everyone in the class was listening to her in silence. Asher thought that she had no clue how much diverse his class is from others.

"But there is something that is the same for most of us. Because we aren't directly involved in a fight and often stay at the side watching the fight, it's customary that supports learn all the knowledge that could be useful in a dungeon."

Asher never liked to learn at school some useless formulas or definitions. Spent time memorizing hundreds of things that he would forget in a week. But maybe with knowledge about dungeons it would be different. It's actually something that would be useful for him and his team.

"This knowledge you would learn in lectures, but it's also a good idea to look for it in the library. I would provide you with a list of books that you should read later on. Because of the diversity of things that you would do, our classes would be more individual. It makes no sense to talk about boosting or healing, for example, when you don't have skills to do that. Which also means that you would need to learn more on your own."

For Asher it seemed a bit like supports don't have anything to learn. They just stood there using their skills and then watching if their team would win or would they all die. He didn't feel comfortable with that, and didn't like the idea that after giving Elara boosts he could only watch as she is fighting for her life.

"I will help you with everything as much as I can. Whatever you will need, just come to me and ask. Advice in training, instructions, what path to follow, ideas on what to focus, or to find someone who would specialize in the certain fields that you want to develop. Or even if you just need to talk with someone, I'm going to listen to you."

Rachel through all of her talking was looking at every person for a moment, but Asher had the impression that she's always staying a little bit longer looking straight at him in comparison to the other students.

"As everyone of you probably knows there are rankings that are updated every two weeks." She lost her smile for the first time today, her face contorted in a grimace. "They don't work very well with supports. It's hard to compare you when you have so many differences between what you're going to do for a team. However the Academy insists on them, so I will rate you with some other teachers."

Rachel paused for a moment. "Do you have any questions so far?" She waited but no one came up with anything. Asher didn't have anything in his mind to ask about.

"As we are here already today, everyone can tell something about themselves. Of private things you can say whatever you feel comfortable about, but I want to hear at least one sentence about what you think you would do in your team. This way I can have some idea what to expect out of you guys."

Asher frowned. I'm going to build a harem and have sexual relationships with my teammates so I can make them stronger. Yeah, he couldn't say this. He wasn't sure if he should just lie or refuse to tell anything.

"Hey, are you okay?" Madelyn asked quietly by his side, other students started to introduce themselves starting from the front desks. "Your face is flushed," she added to explain her question.

Asher looked towards her, she looked like she was concerned. "Yeah, I'm fine, it's just..." he said and stopped. Again he was unsure what he should tell.

Madelyn looked concerned at him, she bit her lip and looked for a moment like she wanted to say something more but relented. She turned back towards students that were introducing themselves at the moment.

Asher focused on people talking about themselves, most of them were talking about boosting and healing, some of them have skills that were weakening opponents. Few of them talked about some offensive potential, mostly with ranged weapons and magic, but there was one girl that had some possibilities to be a tank.

She was small and Asher doubted how she could be a tank, but then reminded himself that looks aren't everything as his example shows. She probably had stats and skills suitable to become a tank.

Finishing the first row it came Asher's turn. He grunted. "I'm Asher," he said and paused. "I'm still not sure what I'm going to do, my class was a bit of a surprise for me." He stopped, hoping they would just go next, but apparently for Rachel it wasn't enough of an answer.

"That happens sometimes, but there must be some direction that your class is pointing you?" she asked him.

Creating a sex harem. Asher flushed thinking about this, there was no way he was going to tell this aloud. "Umm, it's..." he had nothing in his mind that he could tell instead of this.

"Hey guys, I'm Madelyn," Madelyn interrupted the silence. "I have a boosting class, but also some magic possibilities. Maybe I would develop in those domains. I have some offensive skill so I could use it to deal some damage or at least distract my enemy," Madelyn said about herself.

Rachel was holding her gaze on Asher through all of this, but then relented and looked at the speaking girl.

"Thank you, for your introduction. We have a teacher here that specializes in supporting magic. I can organize some special lessons for you with her."

"That would be great," Madelyn replied more quietly.

After that Rachel moved towards the next students.

"Thanks," Asher murmured, grateful that she helped him.

She smiled lightly. "No problem," she answered, looking at him and biting her lip. "You really shouldn't be ashamed of your class."

Asher didn't know what to answer her. In some way she was right, he could just tell that he didn't want to share his class. Or don't specify details about it. But just thinking that he is supposed to create a harem was making him flush.

He stayed silent for the rest of the introductions pondering in his mind about his class. After everyone else finished Rachel got up.

"Okay, for today it will be all here. Tomorrow I would like to talk with everyone individually about their class and their learning path," she said, looking purposefully at Asher.

"Now, for those interested I would tour you around the Academy. Rest of you can relax. Maybe other classes are still training on the square and you can watch them fighting," Rachal said and left the room.

Asher considered this briefly, deciding that he prefers to watch how Elara was doing. He left the class, his tutor was standing there with some other girls waiting. He smiled at her but then turned around and went in the direction of the square.

He saw in the corner of his eye that someone was coming to walk next to him. He noticed Madelyn, she leveled a step with him and slowed down to match his pace.

"Not interested in a tour of the Academy?" Madelyn asked.

"I prefer to watch others' training," Asher explained, she just nodded and followed next to him. He wasn't sure if he should say something. Maybe it was just a coincidence that they were going the same way.

"Thanks again. For saving me," he said after a moment to break the silence between them.

She smiled at him. "No problem. But really, you should not be ashamed of your class. Even if you didn't want it, you can find a way to make it work. It could always be worse. I'm sure you'll find some positive sides of this."

Asher lifted his brow. "Like what?" He was going to have a harem. That was a pretty obvious answer, but Madelyn couldn't know about that. He also wasn't sure if it was so good. He was still worried that it would cause a break in his relationship with Elara.

"We can get to know each other." Madelyn blushed and looked down but still followed next to him. Asher wasn't sure if he should tell her about Elara right now or if she would find out soon anyway.

They entered the square, some students were still training but it looked like some of the classes had already ended, because a lot of them were wandering around alone or in small groups.

He looked towards the direction that Elara went earlier that morning. Madelyn was still following him and now stood next to him looking in the same direction.

"Are you looking for your girlfriend?" Madelyn asked and Asher looked at her surprised. How did she know that he has a girlfriend? He didn't tell her about this.

"She's there," Madelyn pointed at Elara. She was training on a dummy with a pair of daggers. It was her favorite weapon that she used the most at home.

Asher didn't want to interrupt her training. He could sit and watch her, but on the other hand it looked like some class still had classes because they were fighting in pairs in circles that were marked on the ground. He was pretty sure they were tanks so he could look out for someone for their team.

"She's hot," Madelyn said at his side, he looked at her again surprised. The girl blushed and looked down at the ground.

"Umm, do you want to talk with her?" she asked silently.

"No, I think I would go watch fights there," he said, pointing towards the zone at the opposite side of the square.

Asher moved towards the tribune that was closest to the zone, Madelyn followed him and sat next to him. There was no ongoing fight, two guys were choosing their weapons right now. Asher wasn't sure why the blonde girl was following him everywhere. He considered earlier that she might be interested in him, but she clearly knew about Elara, so maybe she just wanted to make a new friend?