All Comments on 'Harem Mode - ON Ch. 02'

by misterminute

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
misterminutemisterminuteover 5 years agoAuthor
Addendum

first

VorstenVorstenover 5 years ago
Bitch Mode

I LOVE that Bitch Mode still causes the pain of over exertion and such.

EasyReader44EasyReader44over 5 years ago
Good Story

Keep the chapters coming, I like the exp system, always good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love the story!!!

Love the story so far! It's got depth wth ft he dog system but not tooo much explains which is perfect. The interactions between Chet and the girls is hilarious. I cannot wait for more! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5*'s and more!

Definitely an excellent story! I can't wait to see what happens next! I like the build up, definitely will be worth the wait when we finally get to the eros. Still, much like many isekai (japanese word for this genre of story, much like Overlord, SAO, etc) stories, will our main vharacter gaiin more fantastical skills and abilities? Will he face others like him or supernatural beings/creatures in general? Definitely questions I hoped will be answered in further chapters of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Porn & Masterbation: -85 EXP

"Chet was stunned at the implications of this revelation. He'd been watching and reading porn and jerking off since he was a pubescent. Maybe that's why he was only at level 4 at 18 years of age."

Fuck you, dude. Fuck you. bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

I seriously can't stop laughing! And btw, Fuck You!

:D

mammoetmammoetover 5 years ago
liked it very much

gave both chapters 5* and hope to read ch.03 asap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Premise

Really enjoying the story and love the idea. Please keep going and submit more soon!

pastlifeuknowpastlifeuknowover 5 years ago
Such a weird but great genre in its own right

Too many existential questions that should be raised but who cares it is a very interesting well written unique story that looks like it's going to get hot as fuck.

C_frommnC_frommnover 5 years ago
Great Story

Can't wait to see where he takes him self. is Kayla the first or does she come in after the Start of his Harem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
AWEEEEEEEEEESOOOOOMMEEEEEEEEEEE

please please please PLEASEEEE keep adding new chapters. it was very mesmerizing and fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unique

Changing himself instead of others. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sweeeet

Very enjoyable, im liking the story and plot building. The negative xp moment made me laugh so hard i almost cried. Please continue this great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No cheat mode. Yaeh.

An RPG leveling system without a cheat mode? XP rewards for self improving behaviour. XP reward forfeited for bitch mode. Sweet work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Small suggestion

Hi. Great story so far, especially your rendition of high school, brings back sooo many appalling memories. Another author (Over_Red) has a story here with a person embedded in a game (Dream Drive) which was very inventive and well-written. However, he spent so much time on discussing complex gaming points, it badly affected the narrative because it derailed the story and ruined its pacing. To get around this, you could add a "HUD" mode, where he's able to see a few of his points all of the time, and could see his efforts succeeding or failing in real time. Done sparingly, it could avoid slowing down the story, and also he could learn to train his instincts, rather that being distracted (self-absorbed) by monitoring his points, which of course turns him into something of a jerk.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 5 years ago
Yeah, I was amused by that, too

"Jesus Christ, porn and masturbation set me back THAT much?"

And it explains so very much! More than I care to admit to. LOL!

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

It's actually a great story. More plot than porn. Have you thought of posting on questionable questing? It'd give you a lot more feedback.

PS

I like the humor and hope protagonist sees the beauty of incest soon.

WhatthehellmanWhatthehellmanover 5 years ago
Pretty interesting

This is a cool concept and look forward to seeing more. The comedy is on point by the way in my opinion.

ShadowRose18ShadowRose18over 5 years ago

I think you made the point system a little too complicated but I am really enjoying the story and I hope you update soon!!!! I’m really excited to see him start doing a whole bunch of crazy self improvements! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love this story!

I hope you update it soon! I'm loving this story.

I am curious if you have any intention of incorporating incest into the story. He seemed turned off by incest but you keep describing the mom as being really sexy and kind of flirty, even toward him. I was hoping he'd see an update on her thoughts toward her son, like "Intrigued" that might startle him and make him wonder if intrigued can apply to friendships and stuff as well or if it's more for crushes/attraction only. Basically, I hope the mom gets added to his harem personally.

Taylor82Taylor82over 5 years ago
Great Read

Loving your story can't wait of the next update!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loving it!

This story great so far, I cant wait for more!

deathshark01deathshark01over 5 years ago
Love the story so far

the story is great hope we get more soon :P

iknowwhatiknowwhatover 5 years ago

Give the people what they want, more ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing story

Please sir, could I have some more? Amazing story, I wanna keep reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
We want more!

More!

More more more!

Moremoremoremoremoremoremoreyou get my drift.

More! Please?

Ygrmstr21Ygrmstr21over 5 years ago
When

When can we expect more? I really like this and want to see where you take it. Also I love adding in her accent makes it more interesting.

wawferwawferover 5 years ago
Love this story

I'm sitting at the edge of my seat waiting for the next update. Lol the wait is torture!

Timmy4uTimmy4uover 5 years ago
Looking forward to seeing more

Really enjoyed the sorry this far I hope there is more in-store for Chet

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ch. 03

When I started reading this story I thought it said there was 3 chapters. Once I finished the 2nd I suddenly couldn’t find the 3rd. Did the name of this series change or was it removed and the story is not going to continue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part 3

There was a 3rd chapter posted for a bit but the backlash from the users must have made misterminute pull it. I for one would still love to see where the story goes after the 3rd chapter.

XacksonXacksonabout 4 years ago
As an Australian English speaker...

My only gripe is that we in no fuckin way shape or form omit the fuckin Rs from our words. We’re not the I wanna say Scottish. (Either them, the brits or Irish drop Rs)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

He's kinda stupid for wasting points on skills when increasing attributes could let him learn everything faster, and not just a single skill.

Also, it was unclear what this mean, and something seems to be missing, does it cost 15 points to level, or putting one point in, get him to skill level 15?:

GUITAR SKILL : LVL 0 -> LVL 15 PTS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why the hate

Not sure why all the negative descriptors in regards to the appearance of the girl in shop class. Guess scene girls just aren't your cup of tea, but still uncalled for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

No one in Australian cities talks like the ridculious girl in your story.

1 star, Crocodile Dundee was a movie, not reality ya funking donut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It's 2am I need to fucking sleep I came to play with my clit, not get invested in this dude wtf. And that part about not being able to write black characters was hilarious. I suggest if you actually want to get good at it just google and read an article or two on the topic instead of inserting really really bad blaccent lmao. Also if they don't fuck in the next chapt Imma lose my shit okay? I can't believe I stayed up reading this and they just kissed 😭

Also people in comments talking about how he could have used the points better or something....bruh you're on an erotica website. If you want good stories... Got to ao3 or read real books. this is not the place you come for them.... Let the author write whatever tf they want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lol, don't "write" accents. It just reads horrible. Just put something like "xxx said in Australian accent" after the quote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous