Harem of the Witch-Hunter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

"You beast. You certainly cannot expect this to fit in me. It's as thick as my thigh and as long- OOUGH!" Swift as lightening the minotaur brought Cassandra to the balls on his witch breaking bull cock. Her body was instantly thrust into shock. Her mouth hung open and her eye lips dropped. Her fists were clenched before her. Everything shivered and shook. Somewhere in the depths of her broken consciousness she was in ecstasy, cumming like she never had before. Then with the same callous indifference the beast pulled her off his fuck pillar entirely. All that emerged from her body, perhaps more from pure physical reaction than anything thoughtful, was a loud gasping moan. She was still shaking, still cumming, she leaked all over the desk, the floor, and her lover. "D-Do not presume you can do whatever you li- AHHHH!" Again the knight's insides were forcefully rearranged to accommodate the obscene monster cock to her mind breaking pleasure and again she was swiftly lifted off and back from the brink of mindless climax. "G-G-Gods. You're far too huge. You c-cannot- MMMPH!" Again. "P-Please I can't...I can't keep- NNNN!" Again. "I haven't stopped cumming you anim- AHHHH!" Again. "Sh-Shtahp- MMM!" Again and again the proud wizard was fucked with the entire length of the colossal beast cock until piece by piece her jagged mind broke into the warm sea of hot constant climax.

Cassandra's tongue lolled out in a wide smile. Only the whites of her eyes were visible as her lids dipped in semi-consciousness. Tears were streaming down her face though she didn't notice them. Her hands grasped for anything to hold onto. They fell onto he own simple white bra. In the next thrust she twisted in such forceful pleasure she tore the thing off herself. Her large round tits bounced free at last. Her hands settled on the wrist gripping her skull as the minotaur brought the knight down with all this strength to the base of the stomach bulging beast of a cock. Thinking was so far beyond her now. She sprayed and leaked her own cum longer than she would have expected possible in her conscious state. But now all she knew was depraved pleasure. Words bumbled out of her once eloquent mouth. "Y-You fuck me stupid...I love it!"

---

"How long had it been?" Something in Cassandra wondered. She had been ruthlessly fucked all day all over her room. Held up only by her head and ruined pussy she had been pounded from behind until she saw stars. Pressed against the wall with her legs wrapped around her lover she had been cored out until she thought she was going to die of pleasure. A bed was smashed. Carpet was torn. Walls were damaged. She was laying in the center of it all now like the eye of some orgiastic hurricane. But now her lover towered over her furiously pumping his own throbbing black pillar with eyes like emerald embers. She wanted to thank him. She needed to. The knight lifted herself off the ground and gave a deep affectionate kiss to the fist dwarfing cock head and threw her arms around it like a lover's neck. Vacaras held her head there with a heavy hand and proceeded to dump his massive load directly into her mouth. Cassandra swallowed desperately. She gulped down mouthful after mouthful. She would swallow it all she vowed out of love for the one that had shown her such pleasure and freedom. The witch would almost keep this vow before her body stopped her. She drank more than she had room in her stomach for before she even realized it. The blonde pulled away in a panic. A final hot load sprayed across her face right as she suddenly puked forth a gallon of thick hot cum. She couldn't believe she loved it. Cassandra, shaking like leaf, dropped back to the floor. She belched, unrefined, and begged her lover as he returned to control over his body, "Please. Please. You have shown me there is...more to me. I need to see more. I need you to fuck me, sir."

---

"This certainly...feels more appropriate for enchantment." Cassandra said as she looked at her reflection. She had put on a skin tight one piece at her lover's request. He pointed out how her previous underwear was too plain. All she wanted to do was explore this new side of her. From the warm crack in the internal walls she had relied upon for so long, love and a desperate lust poured forth into every inch of her being. The white fabric dug into her pink ass cheeks and was pulled tight against her large round tits. "Shall I try again, Sir Vacaras?" The reclining minotaur grunted as he laid back in the broken remains of her bed. "Only if you feel you can be honest in it. I don't want to see you forcing anything again. It was quite stiff and...strange." The enchantress nodded. Her green eyes fell upon the minotaur's witch breaking cock that still stood completely erect. She smiled and licked her pink lips. Her hungry lust was all she needed to be honest this time.

Cassandra placed her hands behind her head and pushed her ample chest out with a smile. Her posture was not rigid but rather embodied the boldness she had sought to encapsulate before. Her expression was not one of steely determination but smiling warm lust. What stood before Vacaras was not a duty-bound sword maiden, no, it was a curvy cock-hungry slut. And Cassandra knew it. "It seems the foremost enchantress in the Axiom Army has fallen. The only person here is a total slut for colossal beast cock!" Vacaras lifted his brown in pleased surprise. Cassandra felt a burning heat ignite in her chest at the positive reception and swayed her rack left and right. "From now on these tits will never again be bound in crude armor. Only bouncing on her lord's long shaft!" She turned around and arched her back while spreading her thick ass cheeks. "This bubble butt will never be touched by human boys again. It will only be pounded by big strong beast men! And this mouth" The blonde lewdly parted her pink lips and desperately licked at the air. "will never stop thirsting for that fat cock and those delicious balls." Cassandra turned and crawled onto the bed her new lord stroked himself on. "Are you feeling enchanted, Sir Vacaras?" She asked slowly, "Or should I tell you how I would gladly slurp down this amazing dick any time you like?"

---

Lewd gagging and slurping echoed back from the high ceiling and filled the room. Cassandra had stretched her thin pink lips around the absurd girth of Vacaras' beastly cock and lost herself in giving the sloppiest head she could. After nursing the cock head with all the determined hunger her slender neck could offer the blonde removed the beast from her stretched pink lips and swiftly lapped at the underside. "I have read many books on how to perform this kind of natural enchantment. But none of the books I have read nor artifacts I have used suggested a lover of such size! I might even need some help." With a uncharacteristically mischievous smile Cassadra spoke in a language her lover did not understand and her eyes flashed gold. The suit of armor she wore earlier reassembled itself and walked over to the side of the bed. Vacaras was immediately uneasy. Was it going to attack him? He wondered, thinking about the dozens of knights he had shattered outside the tower. When he opened his mouth to protest Cassandra stopped him. "Shh!" She placed her warm soft lips on the top of his obscene throbbing beast cock. "You forced me to take this massive dick earlier. I want to thank you. I want to be the one doing all the work right now. Please?" The minotaur did not know exactly what she meant but there that earnest quality so uncommon in mages that he could not bring himself to refuse.

Cassandra's eyes flashed again. In a swift motion the standing suit of armor reached over the bed and grabbed her blonde skull. It forced her face halfway down the minotaur's length, more than enough to bulge the sword maiden's thin white throat. Neither of the lovers were ready. Both were stunned in sensation but neither wanted to stop. Cassandra's heavily lidded eyes in particular revealed that, in spite of or maybe because of the challenge, she was very much enjoying herself. The white animated armor pulled its thirsty owner's head back up to the tip and then forced it down again. It made it further this time but not by much. It would take many of these brutal face fucks before she got to the base and she knew it. When she was lifted up to the head again she relaxed her throat, let herself go, gave into her intoxicating excitement. The next drop got much farther as she moaned loudly and let her eyes roll back in depraved lust. "So much dick!" She thought to herself in her last moments of lucidity, "I want it all!"

After a half hour of this brutal throat pounding she had finally reached the base and it was a victory that filled her with a such sense of pride and pleasure that in its own way to her was comparable to orgasm. Her face was a mess of drool and pre-cum and plastered with an expression of a woman who had thoroughly lost her mind in bliss. Not only her long slender neck but her chest bulged around the sheer size of the long thick dick. Her small hands nursed and kneaded the huge balls beneath her chin, now slick with her drippling saliva. The white armor lifted her up again to the tip and then brought her blonde head all the way down to the minotaur's stone like hips. Her hands crawled up the minotaur's abs (they could reach no further), chiseled from years of axe swinging war, as she was enraptured in affection for her bestial lover. Vacaras himself was almost in awe. He could not imagine anybody taking him all that way down like this and Cassandra had stunned him with her determination and will. Now he could not imagine anything better. This would, fortunately, be a mistake on his part.

After a dozen or more throat-resizing plunges by the suit of armor Cassandra felt ready for the next challenge. She swung her hand out towards the white suit and it was disenchanted, collapsing into its various pieces like the simple iron it was. The sword maiden hooked her arms underneath the beast's colossal thighs and pulled herself to his tip and swept her tongue across it every way she could. She paused and looked at Vacasas who curiously watched her, in his own way cautious of what she would do next. The green-eyed witch saw this and winked. In the next moment the lithe athlete used all of her strength to force herself down on the minotaur's length. Gagging and moaning, convulsing and licking, Cassandra would deep throat the absurd beast cock on her own or she would see herself pass out trying. When she got to the base she looked up at her lover with a hunger and confidence that almost intimidated him even as her lips were ludicrously stretched around his girth. She lifted up his balls and rolled out her tongue to lap at them while she stayed there chocking and throating him. Finally, she lifted herself off of him and finally she removed the throat destroying dick from her thirsty pink lips. "Sir Vacaras" The slobber coated beauty rasped, "I want to make a vow to you right here right now. As foremost enchantress of western Barthica, if you ever want somebody to suck this magnificent dick I will drop whatever I am doing, wherever I am, find you, drop to my knees, and deep throat this perfect piece as long as you want. You have my word." Before Vacaras could answer Cassandra started throat fucking herself all the way down on his long shaft again to her own shivering moaning bliss. The minotaur was, as was quickly becoming the pattern with the witch, left to remain in stunned silent pleasure.

---

Dirty wooden scaffolding creaked as the elder brother sat up at this. "Ah well there's something. Humans are lying, thieving, murderous creatures but when the good ones make a vow to you they'll keep it." Ballan said letting his eyes glaze over in dreamy thought. His goblin lips offered a small smile in quiet recollection. The younger sibling looked at his elder in childish amazement. "Has a human made a vow to you before, brother?" Nutten asked. "Yes...But I'm not telling you about it!" The older goblin teased and faked stabbing his younger with his shiv who laughed in tickled amusement.

---

With an outstretched hand and some magic script she waved at the mirror in the corner of the room. It glowed faintly and twisted its wooden frame into hobbling over to the foot of the bed. The sword maiden spread her legs into a split beneath her lover's hulking thighs. Vacaras looked down from his reclining position to see Cassandra hungrily sucking his long cock as she flexed and relaxed her pink ass cheeks in the mirror. Her white one piece had ridden up between butt to resemble more of a thong than anything else. With a loud wet pop she removed her lover's cock head from her thirsty maw. "All the dueling styles I had to learn really developed my thighs and ass. I don't think I will be doing much more fighting anymore but I'm sure we can find other ways for you to appreciate my work."

---

"Oh no do not worry about me." Cassandra said resting on her arms and chest as she lifted her lower half into the air. Her large breasts pancaked on the floor beneath her and almost out of her one piece but everything past them was lifted off the floor by her powerful abdominals and skilled athleticism. Her legs were parted in a split and her butt was presented to her lover above her head. She pointed to a gold choker she had placed around her neck. "The magic on this will ensure I do not break. Also...I think I will find it...hot for my first time to be like this." Vacaras couldn't refuse her. He genuinely didn't know what to say. Instead he simply pulled the white leotard to the side to expose her tight ass hole. In each hand he gripped one of her legs and stood over her. Cassandra was immediately assured of her choice. She loved how small she felt beneath her lover's hulking frame and stupefyingly huge balls. Our kin's heavy cock was still lubed up with his new personal witch's saliva from her long loving blowjob. He probed her tight ass.

Cassandra clenched her teeth and furrowed her brow. "Just be- OUUGH!! Y-Y-You can't -GODS!!" Vacaras had learned better than to give the sword maiden any kind of respite. He was also confident that the toned warrior could endure him, at least with the level of force he was using for now. The white minotaur was thrusting his partner into the floor, watching her thick round ass cheeks clap and jiggle with every stomach distending thrust. "Fuck!" Cassandra yelled gripping the carpet and beginning to quake. Her green eyes rolled back in twisted bliss. Her pussy came hard and sprayed liquid ecstasy into the air and all over the bestial lover. But the beast was not done; he had barely began. Gradually he picked up the pace and force he used to pound the witch's thick white jiggling ass. Beneath him she began to wail in pleasure and pain. She loved it. More than that she let herself love it. As the clapping of minotaur balls and knight ass rang out in the chamber she frantically wailed to the beast standing over her with the last coherent thoughts she could muster before she would lose herself again for the next hour of animal fucking. "Another vow! You can *GODS* fuck my perfect *AHH* ass whenever the *NGH* fuck you please! Oh Gods fuck me!"

Vacaras, at hearing this, the realization of his conquest, proceeded to work his way up to pounding her at full strength. The floor shook, then the walls, then the tower itself with the force of the minotaur's brutal rutting. Cassandra wailed against all of it. Her small fists had torn the carpet she gripped to and she was convulsing in mind-shattering pleasure. Had she not worn an enchanted item that augmented her durability so she would surely have been killed. Her pelvis shattered by the minotaur's thrusts. Instead it held strong, only her ass and thighs rippling gave any indication that the beast's force had any physical effect on her. He plowed into her at this force for as long as is inhuman endurance would allow. At long last he groaned and gasped. His slick wet cum tanks pulsed angrily. He was ready to cum and he would not wait for the witch to come back to consciousness to do so.

The minotaur dropped his whole length into the writhing blonde, distending her stomach and stretching her white leotard, and began to unload. Huge loads of cum gushed forth directly into the witch's stomach. It quickly filled. Cassandra clenched her teeth in iron resolve but it didn't matter. She loved that. Like a dam breaking, hot thick cum burst forth from her mouth as she vomited the excess that could not possibly be held inside her thin but permanently resized body. She came, she didn't know how many times this had been but she felt this one particularly earth shaking. The pleasure and ecstasy was so intense that something inside her finally shattered away in the face of raw intense release. This continued until Varacas pulled out and shot another heavy load across Cassandra's thoroughly fucked and gaping ass, down her back, and onto her head. The sword maiden flopped down letting her waist drop to the floor. When intelligent though finally returned to her she looked up at the white minotaur standing above her. "Is it...over?" She rasped. "Have you already forgotten your vows, witch?" Vacaras said, still erect. Cassandra weakly smiled. "No." Two small hands shakily spread her thick ass and she parted her pink lips to give them a slow long lick. "You can have this slutty enchantress however you want."

---

"Ehehe what's wrong Cass? I thought you would be happy to see me." Valerie laughed as Cassadra sat down on the black couch next to her. The sword maiden had changed into a short tight white sleeveless dress that emphasized her curves and kept the golden chocker around her neck. A white belt sat upon her hip hips and carried a simple rapier. Simple magic had cleaned off all the cum and sweat and restored her blonde hair to its meticulously cut and styled form. This was in contrast to the necromancer who had just woken up, black hair only slightly messier than usual, slight drool on her face, and whose massive bust could not be concealed even in her flowing black gown.

"I simply did not know you were here. The whole time. With Sir Vacaras." Green eyes starred daggers and punctuated points drove spears into the minotaur who, despite their sizes, was beginning to feel very small before the irked enchantress.

"Well. I missed you." Valerie said with something more than friendly affection in her pale eyes. She moved herself to sit uncomfortably closer to her fellow witch. Vacaras could now see that Valerie was slightly taller and much thicker than her curvy athletic companion. "You stopped visiting me. I missed you." She said again.

"Yes well...things got busy with the Axiom Army. They needed more troops and came to me to make them." Cassandra said still glaring at her sheepish yet monstrous lover. "I am sorry I- What are you doing!?"

Valerie leaned back from her position smelling the girl's hair. "Sorry! Sorry. I just missed you. I'm glad you met Vacaras though. He's very kind. He's building a harem of witches."

"Oh is he? I was not told." Suddenly the son of Garlan felt like it was time to leave.

"Yes! H-He kicked the door into my cabin and demanded nasty witch-" "Cassandra," Vacaras hastily interrupted. "I am sorry I was not forthright with you. I am indeed seeking out human witches."

"Well it matters not." Cassandra's expression softened and dawned a brief pink blush. "I already made two vows I do not intend to break...Where will we be going next then?"

---

"Come on tell me brother!" Nuttem childishly begged his brother to reveal this secret as he had all the others. "Alright. Alright. Stop. I have some arrangements with a human girl." Ballem said quietly. The younger's single red eye lit up. "You do have a harem! Or a start of one!" "No. No. Stop. She and I aren't interested in all that." "Interested in all what?" An innocent question, one the last for the small monster. "Not interested in all the Emerald Horde stuff."