Harem of the Witch-Hunter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The place surged with roars and moans, its was hot and wet with humidity, there was constant motion from countless creatures and yet everything in that moment became quiet and still for Nuttem. "What do you mean?" He quietly asked.

"Well I'm not planning on staying in the Emerald Horde. Me and this girl are going go off and do our own thing. I just haven't gotten around to leaving yet." The elder said absent mindedly, ignorant of the gravity his words had on his newly branded younger sibling. Nuttem Sak sat there in cold confusion and bitterness. Perhaps there is nothing more soul-crushing than seeing those you admire completely shatter that respect. Such was what Nuttem endured. Something twisted inside him. Betrayal. Something unholy bubbled within him. Hunger. But the small one-eyed goblin ignored it all in favor of hearing the rest of the story. There was something to it that expressed something he could no longer feel from his kin. A dark solidarity that he no longer felt he could share with his brother.

---

"There is another's magic here. On all of the white metal and black furniture. Magic that is not yours. Where did it come from?"

"So you would have me reveal the identity and whereabouts of the Councilmates I only just abandoned?" Vacaras paused. He did not want to push Cassandra any more than it seemed he had. Despite his appearance he was not a monster in his action. He was proud, principled, respectful. Our kin opened his mouth to renounce his request when he was interrupted before he could begin. "I will tell you what you want to know, Sir Vacaras."

"O-Oh? You're going to help us. That's really exciting." Valerie said in a tone that was as usual too mumbled to make out. "Why are you leaving the White Council?"

"It came to my attention that I should try doing something for me for a change. It's nothing worth getting into personal details about. I simply want to go my own way for a bit."

"Eheheh and your own way is with the minotaur, huh?" The pale witch laughed.

"Yes. Yes." Cassandra said as she rolled her eyes only to allow them to gently fall upon our kin. "Sir Vacaras has been very...instructive. I would attend him for now. Even if it means revealing the whereabouts of the few White Council members I know." The blonde witch laid her arm around the back of her dark companion and brought their large busts against each other. Valerie's eyes widened in pleasant surprise her breath grew heavy with excitement. "But it seems you have quite a lot to make up for first."