Harem of the Witch-Hunter Ch. 03

Story Info
Vacaras' journey leads him to Saria the Shapeshifter.
7.4k words
5
1.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The centaur Speaker, Rizog Windrunner, paused in presentation of his tale. In his passionate regaling of the infamous Vacaras, son of Galar, Icon of Camp Beastfolk, he had suddenly noticed something. There was a shift in his harem. Triplets strode upon his back whose dark skin, scantily clad in only a few silks and leathers, was on display for all who dared to look upon them. Their usual attention and affection to him was there. But there was something else. A few less caresses, a slightly turned posture, subtle things but he noticed them all now. They were distracted. Something drew their attention elsewhere but perhaps not consciously.

He could not tell what drew their gazes and to his observations neither could they but something was amiss. Windrunner would be questioning them thoroughly later but for now he spread his mighty arms before the Sacred Monolith. He would not be distracted from his duty as a Speaker for the Emerald Horde. "But our valiant kinsmen would not relent in his journey, for his determination was unbreakable, even when it lead him into the dangerous heart of a human settlement."

---

When Vacaras, son of Garlan, arrived in the town of Deltis he knew that he would be drawing attention to himself even though beast folk were given citizenship status in the Axiom Empire after a period of military service. He had received his share of looks but he did not take into account the many glances he would earn due to his companions. The riverside town had a share of people from all over Barthica in its tall, symmetrical, flat-roofed buildings. None however, from the wild haired refugees of the Elysian Chorus to the fiendish adventures from distant Profus, seemed to compare to he or his companions in terms of outstanding appearance. Vacaras hulked larger than all of them. He stood almost twice as tall as the comparable human and the musculature of his arms alone dwarfed most adventurers' weapons. His horns were always at risk of getting tangled in the long following black and white banners of the Axiom Empire strewn between buildings. Any person that had any previous experience with minotaurs would stare at Vacaras' unique white coat the likes of which there was none other. Perhaps most eye-catching feature, for those of stronger hungers, was the reality that our kin had completely outgrown the coverage provided by his loincloth. Completely flaccid, the head of the thick beast cock hung past the pale fabric covering. The thing was massive and it was the object of great attention by several of the simple people of Deltis who received the sight with stark horror, jaw dropping shock, a licking of lips, or some combination of the three. It was also the frequent focus of his two traveling companions.

Valerie Duskal continued through the town, never too far behind her bestial lover, mumbling to herself about this or that errant thought. The vast brim of her black hat kept the sun from being any serious obstacle to her travel. Nevertheless her posture was hunched over, a combination of her frequent recoiling upon realizing she had said something strange and the hefty weights upon her chest. Her black gown had done little conceal her figure after her blonde friend had tied the excess cloth around her thick waist to prevent it from dragging on the ground. The black fabric could not hide her two head-dwarfing breasts if it tried. It also bunched up between her large ass cheeks continuously, revealing their size to all she passed. Every step caused her chest to bounce significantly. In truth, the general silhouette of her lewd body was very clear to all townsfolk present but was only seen in fleeting glances when it seemed unlikely her hulking companion would not retaliate. But Valerie was often too distracted to notice them herself by the sturdy musculature of the minotaur's back, glutes, thighs and the fat cock that hung between them. Often quietly smiling to herself and absent mindedly groping a feel of her own bust in oblivious excitement.

Cassandra Lusa strode with all the confidence and determination of a woman on a righteous mission. This was simply her natural gait. She knew, of course, her errand was nothing holy. Granted, she had been putting a little extra bounce her step. She was a master enchantress after all and she would not indulge the idea of her partner going a moment forgetting it. Cassandra's thick thighs and bubble butt were perfectly framed by the arching cut of her long gold hair and tightly wrapped in a short white dress which did nothing to restrain the bounce and sway of her hips and ass with every step she took. Her choice to walking in front of Vacaras and leading the way was not an unintentional one. She felt his eyes frequently staring at her round rear and she quietly loved it. Cassandra's chest was not any less concealed as her ample cleavage was pressed tightly into the white dress and bounced with even the slightest movement. Despite her having less curve on her more athletic frame than her thick necromancer companion, both she and Vacaras noticed that she had larger tits and a thicker ass than any of the women of this town by a significant margin, turning heads everywhere she lead the party. A topic she had planned to bring up the next time she got the minotaur alone.

The people of Deltis, worldly as they were, all gave Vacaras and his harem a wide berth. When they finally arrived in the town square the great beast sat himself on the lip of an ornate symmetrical white fountain. "I sense her magic all over this place. The banners, the statues, the clothes, this fountain. This Saria Yampart had been busy here for some time."

"I had not heard from her since she transferred here. I am only told that this is where she is conducting her research and that if I needed any assistance she would be the closest mage of the White Council." Cassandra said as she folded her arms under her heavy bust.

"We c-can't spend too much time here. I don't think the town guard will do anything but if the officials report us well have a lot more trouble coming." Valiere mumbled looking at two men in white armor give the party a sideways glance.

"I fear it is mostly you Sir Vacaras. You stand out. As you should for a beast of your quality." The blonde witch added, "But perhaps we should find an inn. Allow us to scout about. You can rest up for our report tonight." Cassandra always presented herself as all business and to a stranger that is exactly how she looked. But our kin knew that beneath her words and her composure she was truly depraved with a lust that bordered on insatiable. Green eyes bore down on him with a passionate intensity and he knew what she truly wanted him to rest up for. Despite this the son of Garlan found the strategy most agreeable as long as they promised him to be careful. Like any of the Emerald Horde he would broker no harm coming to his harem.

---

The largest bed was barely enough to contain the hulking minotaur that laid in it. Outside the sun had set and the small dark bedroom the group had rented from the innkeeper was a far change from the caves and tents Vacaras had so grown accustomed to. He waited in solitude as his companions scoured the riverside town. The low din of people enjoying the night outside made him uneasy despite their positive tones. Our kin, like so many of us, was more used to people gathering in mobs than in celebration. It was amid this that Vacaras heard a knock at the door. When the great beast rose to answer it he had to hunch over to avoid impaling the wooden ceiling on his horns.

On the other side of the threshold of the wooden door was a girl who bore great resemblance to the innkeeper. Dark skin, dark hair, simple features. She looked to be younger than his companions but of adventuring age. "Pardon me sir." The girl smiled. "I just wanted to check to see if your room met all your expectations."

"Ah. Yes. Thank you." Vacaras said uncomfortably. The girl gave off a tremendously magical aura. It did not seem to correspond to her appearance or profession at all.

"Oh sir! Are you laying in the dark? Surely you're not sleeping so early. Would you allow me to light a few of the candles in your room?" The young woman smiled innocently. Something was suspect about her to the witch-hunter but there would be no way to know exactly what without more time. He stood aside to allow her in. As she lit the small orange flames with a match he saw her steal glances at the sacred brand imprinted upon his arm in the dim light. "What's that?" She asked as innocuously as she could.

"A mark of brotherhood." Vacaras paused to observe the girl inspecting it from the other side of the small room. "Do you know it?"

"I've never seen anything of the sort. Is it magic?" "No. It is merely a brand." Vacaras lied. "Where did you get it?" "From my brothers." "What's its purpose?" "To declare my dream." "What dream?"

"To have a harem of witches." The girl burst out laughing. As she did so she stepped closer to the beast.

"Do you mind if I touch it?" Something flickered behind her dark eyes. A hint of knowing or curiosity. Nothing malicious but something sly. The minotaur felt confident that if this girl tried anything he could launch her out the window with a single arm. Even still that did not make dealing with her any more comfortable. But he had to know who this magical inn staff was so he indulged her.

"...You may."

---

"So is the Horde a joke to you? Like it was to this girl?" Nutten Sak bitterly mumbled. He was still hurt, heartbroken that his brother would leave the Emerald Horde. The young goblin had spent many a night dreaming of he and his brother luxuriating in their harems together but that dream had been callously dashed by Ballem's resignation. He had never even heard of such a thing occurring in all of the dozen stories he had gotten on his first day as a new blood. "What?" Ballem asked, unable to make out his brother's words over the wave of ecstatic moans and roars echoing around the slick cathedral walls. "Never mind." But a bitterness grew inside the youngling.

---

The girl lifted a delicate finger to prod the sacred brand. As it drew close, suddenly both the brand and the girl sparked in emerald magic. The brand hissed and roared and the girl, for only a moment, had a completely different appearance. Her skin was pale, her eyes blue, and her hair was orange. But just as quickly as it appeared it returned to the dark homely appearance of the inn staff. "You are a witch." The minotaur rumbled in low outrage as he rose as tall as he could.

The young girl smiled. She put her hands up in surrender and backed up to the wall. "Yep! Yes! I'm a witch! We don't need to do anything rash!"

"Who are you? What do you want?" The witch-hunter demanded less than asked and wrapped a massive hand around the haft of his reclining greataxe.

"Easy! Easy! I'm just a innkeeper's daughter that wants to know things! When you checked into our inn I saw your brand. It gives off a powerful magic that's a lot like mine. But yours is more complex and powerful and...vulgar. I've never had any kind of magic education or training! I'm just trying to figure out who I am! I'm just a poor innkeeper's daughter!"

Vacaras paused. The minotaur had been trained, against his will, to hunt down mages and slay them. Only recently had he learned what they looked like when they were sincere. He was deeply familiar with what they looked like when they lied. Though our kin had little appearance for it, honor was one of the pillars he lifted himself upon. Its antithesis in liars always sparked a rage in him. "No. You lie. I've seen your magic before. All over the town. All over Cassandra's tower. They are not the works of a novice or amateur. I've seen no other magics affect this town as yours. You're no simple innkeeper's daughter. Tell me who you are for I will not ask again." He ordered.

The girl became quiet. There was tense moment against the backdrop of people celebrating outside. Orange light flickered off the sweat on the girl's brow. Before her towered a great white beast who could barely fit in this room. With the length of his weapon she knew she couldn't make it far without getting caught by its blade. A defiant smile smirked across her lips. "Damn. I thought I was doing really well too. Guess you can detect magic all the time huh? I must've been suspicious from the start."

A soft green light, much paler and kinder than the members of the Emerald Horde are used to, engulfed the girl. When it faded her skin changed to a pale white, her eyes to a sky blue, her hair to a fiery orange which promptly tied itself in a side ponytail through magic alone. She kept her youthful appearance still looking like only a young woman. The simple inn staff's uniform rewove itself into a long white cloth coat with a small insignia of the Axiom Army. Beneath which she wore only an ivy green bra and matching underwear. Her features became softer and, to our kin's quiet surprise, her bust expanded to fill the cups of her bra and then some. "My name's Saria Yampart but you probably already guessed that. No I'm not an innkeeper daughter. But he does owe me a couple favors." She smirked.

But Vacaras was not ready to let his guard down around a new witch, especially not one that could be trusted as little as this one. "What do you want with my brand?"

"Whatever you'll let me do to it." As the witch smiled our kin scowled in silently growing frustration. "You're quite up tight, you know that? I want exactly what I said earlier. Well mostly. I was doing research in this town and could feel your magic when you came in. Transmutation stuff, shapechanging too. That's my area of expertise so of course I noticed. I have no interest in hurting you or anything else. I just want to study it, see how it works."

"Why? So you can pass the knowledge to the rest of the White Council?" Vacaras accused with grit teeth.

Saria paused and then burst into laughter again. "I haven't sent a report to the White Council in months! I'm done with them. Been done for a while. I joined because they offered me a lot of research space and materials but they didn't tell me I had to run every little thing by them! I'm just trying to learn because that's what I like. Maybe you won't believe me but I just want to get better with the magic I enjoy." She leaned on an adjoining desk turning it half black and half white divided down the middle in a swift wave of soft green light. "So I turn some stuff the colors of the Axiom Empire to make them think I'm still loyal. Not a bad set up right?" The orange haired witch smiled.

Vacaras hated the honesty he saw in the witch's eyes. He had grown to love it from his companions but there was something about it coming from this witch spy that made it sting. "It matters not." He concluded. "You are a witch and thus-" "You want me in your harem?" Saria grinned and lifted an eyebrow.

The minotaur was taken aback. "No. Well yes but what I mean is-"

"Don't worry, I'm in." Vacaras was stunned silent again. "I want to see how that brand works and you said it's for getting a harem of witches, right?" She slid her white coat off her shoulders and onto the floor. "Besides I'm already half-naked. Have to be because I can barely work magic on things that aren't my body."

"You are still suspicious witch!"

"And you are stiff as a staff." Saria smirked and pointed a finger below our kin's waist. The minotaur's beast cock had, with an obvious disregard to its owner, become completely erect reaching longer then the witch's forearm and thicker than her fist. "Don't worry. I promise I won't tell you any lies unless you want me to." She winked.

---

Vacaras was deeply stirred. He was angered at this woman who he still did not trust and the rude audacity with which she carried herself. But at the same time could not help but groan in pleasure as she sloppily ran her lips along his shaft. He did not like how hard it was to be mad combined with how madly hard he was. "Mmm why the sour face?" Saria smiled as she completed her most recent circuit of drawing long wet licks from the head to the base and back again. The stubborn bull did not answer. "Daww well maybe these will make you feel better?" As her teasing tone completed she lifted the straps of her ivy green bra until two large round breasts fell free. Vacaras' red eyes looked down in quiet admiration then returned to gazing at the wall ahead, angrily erect. Saria laughed quietly as the massive dick throbbed in spite of him and returned to work slathering over the long shaft before her.

The minotaur suddenly jumped as something hot and warm wrapped the entire circumference of his girth. Saria pulled away and smiled as an inhumanly long tongue hung from her mouth. It retracted into her spit covered maw and she looked up at the beast. "Like I said, I'm a shapechanger, one of the best. That's why I got into the White Council. This will be a lot more fun if you tell me what you like, you know." Aroused but angered air erupted from his nostrils as the only answer Vacaras would give her. "Oh come onnn. Still mad? Fine. How about this?" The girl pulled one her cheeks so that it stretched farther than normal skin possibly could then snapped it back into its normal soft position. "If you're so angry then why don't you fuck my face? I won't break with my magic. Even with a cock like this."

The white minotaur scowled and grabbed her head to take her up on the challenge. "Very well, witch. But know this: you will break. I ensure this." The declaration and threat stirred something in Saria but she would have no time to investigate it before the two skull dwarfing hands wrenched her down onto his slick shaft. The thick head instantly bulged the girl's throat far more than she had ever before had to push herself but it would not stop there. She had much more cock left to go. Though her rubberized body would not break it still needed air. An oversight she was regretting now. The beast's cock instantly filled her entire neck making the passage useless for anything but pleasuring the obscene beast cock including breathing. She meekly struck at our kin's skull snapping thighs to no avail. The gagging echoed through the small bed room. When her face hit the beast's iron hips it was becoming difficult to see. Her vision was blurring and tears were forming. She felt his heavy wet balls against her chin. She was too weak to do anything but grasp and massage them in the vain hope that somehow this would allot her some mercy. "Foolish witch." Vacaras grunted as he held her squirming head at this base. Despite his appearance he was a caring soul but such care was a product of his honor. To have to indulge one so lacking in honor brought a ferocity out of him. "You must have thought your magic and lies would have allowed you the upper hand here. You must have thought were ready to be a part of my harem. You were wrong on all accounts. And I will take my time punishing you for your arrogance."

With seemingly no effort, the hulking mage-slayer lifted Saria's head all the way to the tip, pulling the entire gut-punching length from her chest and neck until it just filled her mouth. Her lips were stretched around his astounding girth and she still needed air. She breathed in through her nose as much as she could. The witch did not count on breathing in the pungent tantalizing musk of a beast in heat. Swiftly, she was brought down on his entire length again. All the air she desperately took in was knocked clean from her chest. He pulled her back and did not give her the luxury of threatening her again and instead began to rapidly and brutally fuck the witch's throat. The shapchanger was starting to lose consciousness now. Desperate moans for air had become weak pitiful whimpers. Her hands kept groping his heavy nuts on instinct more than any conscious strategy. The minotaur had started including his own hips into the thrusting might of throat distending cock. The force of the pullout had dragged out Saria's elongated tongue which dangled below her mouth, weakly slapping and painting the fist-sized balls at his base and drippling spit and pre-cum all over her bouncing tits. Her blue eyes were rolling back now. Her vision was fading. But the minotaur would not relent.