Harem of the Witch-Hunter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Vacaras finally pulled free of the Saria's brutally beaten throat the near-unconscious witch's body loudly gasped for air almost entirely of its own accord. As oxygen returned to her so did bravado. "Not bad." Saria hoarsely croaked out. She was surprised at how difficult it was to talk even with the protections allotted by her spell. "But if that's all-" In another near effortless feat of athleticism by our kin, Saria was swiftly thrown onto the bed behind them like a simple doll. When Saria opened her eyes the minotaur was standing over her, hands planted against the wall beyond the backboard, legs on either side of its mattress, dwarfing not just her but the large bed she lay upon. The witch-breaking cock towered erect between her legs. It throbbed angrily.

Red eyes stared down at the witch who only now noticed how much this was all exciting her. She was absolutely soaked. "You wished to see the might of the Emerald Horde? So be it." Green fire ignited with Vacaras' eyes and his brand burst into emerald flame. The orange light of the candles mutated into green so that the whole room glowed an unholy pale. "Glory to the Emerald Horde, who makes our foes into lovers, Saria Yampart, submit to your new god and lord, and abandon all the others." The orange-haired witch propped herself up on her hands to vainly attempt to crawl away as she watched the already enormous beast cock grow once again. Horror and lust dressed her face as the sweat covered girl grit her teeth and weakly smiled in wide-eyed awe. Decorating her body was the shadow of an enormous cock that throbbed only inches from her face. The black beast was long enough to span from her thirsty pussy to the top of her chest. It was thicker than before -a reality she didn't think was possible. It was nearly the width of a plate. Two balls rested on the foot the bed the size of grapefruits. The heat it gave off was undeniable. Saria was rapidly losing any shred of hope in her mind this thing would not absolutely break her even with the aid of her magic.

"Hey." She wheezed, unable to take her eyes off the stupefying bull cock. "You don't think that's going to fit inside me do you?"

"It will." Our kin, only barely possessed, replied. As if to punctuate the point, a thick load of pre-cum splattered from the tip onto the girl's pale forehead.

"Oh..." Saria silently paused dancing between grim acceptance and desperate fear. Saria Yampart was not a woman easily beaten. Even when the odds were impossible her cunning and skill had saved her in the past. She dug deep and found the confidence that today they would again. The fiery orange haired witch took a breath and looked up with a wide defiant smile despite the spit and pre-cum covering her face. "Bring it on then!" She taunted. "I've seduced lords and kings. I've escaped the deepest prisons and enjoyed the highest luxuries. With my magic I made the Axiom Empire's diplomacy the best in Barthica. I'm not afraid of you or your giant di-"

---

The crowds outside, only moments ago enjoying their late night gatherings over drinks and concluded workdays, had all ceased their reveling to stand in silent horror. Mothers covered their children's ears. Fathers silently downed their drinks. Young men and women looked at each other, emotionally conflicted between gnawing fear and curious lust. All the of them starred up at the top floor room of an inn where sicky green light poured from the window. The screams were deafening. Like a women being murdered yet loving every second of it over and over again.

The woman cried out for help. She cried out for the guards. She cried out for the Gods. She cried for "anybody, please ANYBODY!!" But none would enter the inn. The whole place shook with the force of whatever was happening in there.

Then the woman cried out in profanity. "It's so Gods damned huge! AHHH!!" "Nononono not all the way in I can't- FUCK!!" "You're ruining me! You're fucking ruining me! I'm not going to be to fix- GODS!!" Most took a step away, so thoroughly intimidated were they by whatever horrors were being unleashed in that room.

Then the woman begged. "I'm sorry please I'm sorry just- AHH YOU FUCKER!!" She begged for forgiveness. She begged for mercy. She begged for a break. She begged to only take half. Nothing seemed to change. The building continued to shake. The innkeeper sprinted out, quickly and quietly putting a coat on. He was pale as a ghost.

Finally the woman gave in. The screams that followed were all of ecstasy. All of praise. All of passionate affection. All of twisted love. "Yes! YES! Fuck me with that monster DICK! No more tiny cocked lords! No more pathetic men! Only you! ONLY YOU, YOU FUCKING GOD!"

---

"How do you hear that and doubt the Sacred Monolith, brother?!" A small green fist struck the scaffolding that held the two goblins.

"Nutten..." The elder began but the younger had already begun to hastily descend. The severity of his anger was undersold by his childish grunting and grasping to crawl down from his high vantage point.

"Stupid Ballem!" The little goblin mumbled as he landed on the filth covered tile floor. The younger brother looked down at his hand again. Another green flame danced from his fresh brand along his arm into his palm. He clenched it and fizzled out. Smoke wove between his knuckles but there was no pain. The hot angry betrayal similarly smothered all rational questions about this strange new magic he possessed. Nutten sat and brooded under the scaffolding in the dank darkness to hear the Speaker continue his story. Despite his initial childish rage what he felt deep down was alone. He had long imagined he and his brother becoming legends in the Emerald Horde together. Now that could never be. The loneliness festered and, ultimately, was answered. Without his knowledge, Nutten Sak's brand shimmered and his one eye bore green sigils the likes of which were found only inscribed on the Sacred Monolith.

A human woman, more bust than brains due to her simple upbringing, was wandering lost amid the orgiastic crowd and humans and beasts. She had lost her master and now quietly searched him out. Her gaze fell upon the man, far off to the side of the sprawling space, sitting underneath a wooden tower of boards that stretched up to the painted Conquered Horizon. She smiled and skipped over to him.

---

Saria stared down at the enormous bulge that came up to her heaving tits. A brief moment of respite had finally come. She panted in sweaty exhausted bliss, elongated tongue hanging out lewdly. The wooden bed had been fucked to pieces of shattered wood and saw dust. The walls were wet with the humidity of their rutting and the window was fogged with heat. Her bestial lover still towered over her. She looked up at him with devoted affection in her blue eyes. He looked like he could go another couple hours. How could she have ever had any feelings for him but undeniable lust and affection? How she have possibly been doing anything else up till this point? How could she have known how much she was missing out on and for so long? These questions dominated her mind but all that came out of her mouth was a hoarse and weak request. "Kiss me damnit." Vacaras met her request and leaned down to kiss the orange-haired slut. He began pounding her again like this and she wrapped her arms and legs around him in horny need.

When Vacaras finally pulled his obscene cock from Saria's permanently resized pussy to the long moans of his partner she had already drenched the foot of the mattress in the wet spray of her ecstasy. He still throbbed completely hard as he the stroked the massive shaft that came up to his muscular chest. Saria laid there in gaping, quivering bliss. "More." He rumbled.

"You can have whatever you want." The shapeshifter panted glassy eyed. "You beat me, you fucking god."

He lifted her up and took her place on the remains of the bed before dropping her onto her shaking hands and knees on the floor like a used toy. "Show me what you can do witch."

"Of course." She mumbled as she stood up on her own two quivering legs. Saria had never in life been dominated as thoroughly as this. Being a spy, her control over her social environment was always ensured. Being a shapeshifter, her control over her own body was uniquely complete. But this was not the case for Saria Yampart now. Though she recognized he wanted her alive she knew Vacaras could break her any time he wanted and despite years of bodily mastery she found herself uncontrollably turned on by the hulking beast. Suddenly she was just a horny magical girl that could do nothing before the wall of muscle that was out kin. Everything she felt secure in was being shattered by this most indefatigable of minotaurs and she loved it. "I've never had a lover like you and I've had many lovers." She began.

Saria stood up straight and wrapped her arms underneath her chest. The pale globes adorned with stiff pink nipples were large but not any larger than Cassandra's. "I stole the heart of the northern knight-commander with these." Her eyes flashed a soft green and her bust expanded until it overflowed from her arms. She let her arms drop and two breasts, each the size of her head, bounced free. She turned around and lifted her modest pale ass cheeks. "I ruined the marriage of the governor of the southern provinces with this." A flash of green and then her hips and ass filled out until her curves were obscene. She jiggled her ass in her hands before dropping it for our kin to watch bounce. "I was able to become everything they desired. They were like clay for me to mold -all of it was- but you...Gods you're so different. I've never had somebody else change me. They were easy but you...you're just unstoppable aren't you?" Saria undid her side ponytail and let her orange hair fall free. It extended longer and became wilder. Her blue eyes became bestial and cat-like with a hungry lust. In between heavy breaths Vacaras could see her teeth sharpening. "How do you want me? I can be anything. Anything at all. Just tell me and fuck me."

"I want you as you are: a witch slut." The minotaur rumbled, unintimidated by the shapechanger. He would not allow himself to give her an inch of sway over him. He knew he would have to tame her -and break her- here and now or his great journey would end.

Saria smirked. "Oh? I think I can do that." Her eyes flashed green. Her pale curves expanded even further, she was now by far the most impressively endowed of all the witches he had seen despite her short thin stature. "One slutty witch, all for you." The orange haired beauty hummed as she set her hands on the candlelit dresser and presented her round fat ass. "You won't find a curvier witch in all of Barthica, maybe the world. My body is practically built for breeding now." She looked over her shoulder with a toss of her hair and taunting smile. "What are you waiting for? I want to see more of what you're made of. I can take it." Vacaras knew it was in play but nonetheless this was just another lie.

---

"You're full of talk, even for a witch. But you break all the same." Vacaras spoke, barely audible over all the noise Saria was making. Every thrust caused her pale bubble butt to slap against his hips and his balls to smack her jiggling thighs. Her heavy round tits clapped against one another as sweat dripped and splattered down them. A long tongue hung limply out, the rest of her face obscured by a great white beast claw gripping her skull as the shapchanger was ruined from behind. The moans and howls she let out were desperate and profane. Even the son of Garlan was becoming a bit concerned.

"YES! Fucking break me you big fucking bull! *UUUGH* You're so fucking huge! Gods and Dark Lords I never want you to stop fucking my fat ass! FUCK! Big soft tits and huge fucking ass? All for you, you fucking GOD!"

Though he would not say it to her face, lest her confidence outmatch her station again, Saria was right: she was absolutely build for breeding. Her toned back, stomach, and arms were a sharp contrast to her the incredibly soft doughy fat of her ass and tits. Every movement caused her body to bound like some erotic art piece. Her hot wet pussy gripped him, partly because of thoroughly it was being stretched but also because of how intensely the witch needed him. Saria was enraptured. Her toned stomach deformed with every thrust. The massive fuckpillar plowing into her would allow no less. Her womb was being permanently resized to be for the minotaur's personal use and she could -and did not want to- do anything about it. She grit her sharp teeth and slammed her fists into the desk. Between lustful wails she demanded her lover to pound her even harder.

Vacaras removed his mage-breaking beast cock from the witch spy's, admittedly, heavenly hole. "NO!" Saria desperately yelled. Our kin did not love that it came to this either but he knew he had no choice. If he wanted to train this witch it would not be easy.

"Come!" He declared stepping back, his enormous beasthood throbbing despite its own weight. "If you want more you must beg." Saria wasted no time hurriedly crawling over to her lover. She let the bridge of his heavy rod rest horizontally across her face, obscuring both her eyes.

She opened her mouth which was salivating with need. "Oh fuck look at the size of this thing! You can't just have anybody tending to this thing can you? You deserve the best. The absolute best. You like big tits? You can fuck mine all night." Saria said burying her hands in her soft chest until flesh pillowed between her narrow fingers. "You want a fat ass? Mine's all yours to fuck until dawn." The orange haired witch brought a sharp slap across her uplifted rear causing it to jiggle across both cheeks. "I'll do whatever it takes so please PLEASE fuck me! I'll never lie to you again. I'll never lie again ever! Fuck Axiom! Fuck magic! I'm just a custom fucktoy for giant monster cock now! PLEASE!"

Saria's long tongue desperately tried to lap at the thick length the rested across her eyes. Hot hurried breaths tickled the bottom of his shaft. The witch's pale face was quickly being covered in her own juices dripping from the weighty dick but she didn't care in the slightest. Vacaras shifted to see her the shapechanger's eyes. They were blue, lustful, and honest. "Can you make your skin resistant to damage?"

"Yes of course!" A flash of green. A hexagonal pattern ran from her head to her toes and then vanished. "Done! What el-"

---

The male adventure in the room next door had reconciled himself to the fact that he was getting no sleep that night, to the fact that he was in no position to complain, to the fact that he was certainly scarred for life. The pounding against the adjoining wall was intense, far more intense, he figured, than he could muster with all this strength. It was as though somebody was using a battering ram on the other side of the simple inn wall and by how close the woman's voice now sounded he was worried about how correct he was. "Ooooh YES! Fuck me! Gods yes I love it!" Loud shocks rocked the entirety of the wall across from the adventurer's bed. As the intense pounding continued the wall creaked, then it cracked, and then it snapped. When the entire wooden wall fell into the adventurer's room and shattered on the floor he honestly was not surprised. Not compared to what was on the other side.

A minotaur easily over twice his size grabbed a woman by the hips and pounded into her faster and harder than the man figured he ever could if trained for years. Across the leaning beast's snout his lover's pale arm was slung, clinging to one of his horns. The woman mounted by the enormous minotaur was the was the most attractive thing he had ever seen. Blue bestial eyes rolled back in bliss as pink lips pursed in moaning cooing pleasure. Her thin athletic figure was endowed with massive bouncing clapping tits and hard pink nipples. Behind her, clearly visible from the front of her bent over position, a thick pale ass rippled with each wall busting thrust. Beneath her the woman's stomach bulged obscenely as it was repeatedly stuffed with monster cock. The sounds of their slapping flesh alone was deafening but both grunted and moaned loud enough to declare their pleasure to the world.

The pair seemed completely oblivious to the adventure's silent awe and horror as he pulled the sheets up to his face. Vacaras grunted and snorted. He slapped Saria's ass, made even jigglier upon her lover's request, and began to further pick up the pace with a wild abandon. Saria knew what this meant: he was finally going to cum. "D-Dump it all in me you fucking god!" She barely managed to let out. Even she was becoming exhausted. She didn't know how much longer she could endure this much pleasure and this much cock.

With one final balls-deep thrust that's exactly what Vacaras did. His absurdly large balls had been churning this load for a while and he had been saving it up all for this witch spy. He even allowed himself a smile. Our kin knew that after this the orange haired shapechanger would be all his. His audible eruption instantly began flooding Saria's insides. Burying one hand in her own huge chest and tightly clenching the other around her lover's horn, Saria instantly began cumming in parallel with her new god. Her teeth were clenched while tears and drool streamed down her face. For the first time in her life, Saria Yampart was completely speechless. As her stomach began to fill and bloat with hot thick bull cum she simply took load after load in silent, shaking ecstasy. When Vacaras was nearly done he swiftly pulled out and shot his last thick ropes along her ass, back, and head. The sensation of which caused Saria to hit another mind cracking orgasm.

Once it finally died down, she turned to face her lover even though her legs were shaking uncontrollably and with a big genuine smile said, "You know what? I think I'm in love. Isn't that something?" Saria, the unparalleled spy and foremost master of transmutation in all of the Axiom Empire, then fell forward into her new lord's arms, unconscious.

---

"Hey! There you are!" Nutten looked up from his brooding, surprised by the woman before him. She was young, blonde, clad in the skimpy leathers of a beast folk camp. Her body was toned from an obviously active lifestyle of constant fucking and hunting. Her breasts were massive and her lips were the fullest the goblin had ever seen. The youngling's attention finally settled on her eyes, green and glowing with strange sigils twirling in them. Through them the woman saw her master seated before her exactly where Nutten sat.

"I-I don't know who you are!" Nutten stuttered. The tall woman pouted playfully.

"How rude, baby! Oh! Are we doing, like, an act?" The one-eyed goblin blinked in silent confusion. The woman leaned down and presented her barely contained breasts. She batted her eyelashes above green mystified eyes and purred. "Well maybe I can help remind you."

---

Vacaras, son of Garlan, had never been more embarrassed. He apologized furiously to the innkeeper, all the guests, even the adventurer, as well as any passing person on the streets of Deltis. Such was the demand of his honor and kind nature. He offered to pay for the damage and mess to the inn but the owner insisted the minotaur just leave. Though he struggled to oblige he was left no real choice.

Our kin packed his few belongings and began to travel west towards the sea. This entire time he was, of course, in a state of sweating anxiety. His harem had been fighting since that morning. Cassandra stomped at the front. She ground her teeth and had not yet deemed Vacaras worthy of speaking to her. But this didn't stop her from still displaying her tightly clothed bubble butt in front of him. Valerie continued to follow from behind. Her affection towards her master remained unchanging. But even the clumsy necromancer became irritated at how much attention their new companion was demanding.