Harem of the Witch-Hunter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

"Glory to the Emerald Horde!" Rang out from the throat of every monster in the cathedral. All save for the elder Sak brother sitting on high.

"Do you think the Sacred Monolith really sensed the minotaur's determination and chose him? Or do you think it was just some random rock magic?" The older brother asked sarcastically.

"Shh! Don't say that. If the others hear that you doubt the will of the Sacred Monolith they'll kill you or eat you or do one by doing the other!"

"I don't know, Nutten. I just know that's never happened to me." Ballem answered solemnly. The younger goblin looked at his brother's unusually sad expression then noticed something in his own green hand. A flicker of unholy magic danced from his brand down his arm and into his palm before quickly sputtering out of existence.

"Big brother did you-" Nutten began but it was gone as spontaneously as it appeared.

"What? You want some?" The elder goblin offered some round juicy bugs from a small pouch he had been snacking on while listening to Speaker Windrunner's tale.

"No I...never mind."

---

Green magic ripped through our kinfolk's veins! He let out a beastly roar. His cock throbbed against its own weight. To Valerie's stunned silent horror and deep arousal the heavy beast cock was even bigger than before. She fidgeted in the wet remnant of her gown. Arousal had soaked through the layers of fabric in awe of this display. Vacaras looked down with eyes radiating a sickly green energy like two emerald embers. A frightened smile crept across Valerie's face as one of her eyes twitched. "F-F-Fuck..."

---

On her hands and knees Valerie was barely enduring the pounding of her life. She couldn't tell if she had taken all of the beast's length but, with what mental coherence she had left, she sorely doubted it. The curvy necromancer was easily lifted off the ground, out of her torn gown, only her naked body beneath, and tossed down onto the messy wooden floor. Instinctively, the witch raised her round fat ass to her lover. She was no athlete and had been putting on weight the last couple of isolated years. Ultimately, the thick witch had no time to be insecure about her well-distributed fat. The minotaur showed no mercy when he forced himself inside, instantly stretching her far more than any human could ever dream. She howled in ecstasy as she came right there. Deep in her cold heart, however, she knew this only the very beginning. The bestial monster wrapped his large hands around her fleshy hips and drove himself into her over and over, each time reaching deep than the last. Valerie howled like a banshee all the while -her mind quickly fucked to mush.

Every thrust caused Valerie's whole body to jiggly lewdly from her thick thighs to her round ass to her hefty breasts. Her tits in particular clapped loudly, splattering the remains of the beast's first load all over herself and the floor beneath. The necromancer was moaning and gasping desperately. She had never felt so full in her life and she knew he wasn't all the way in. The sheer depravity of the thought made her wince in lewd pleasure as she gasped. The next thrust knocked the remaining strength from her arms and thighs and she collapsed onto the floor twitching in sporadic pleasure. Her huge breasts pancaked out across her torso and every spasm caused her heavy ass to jiggle tantalizingly. "G-Gods..." She unevenly mumbled. "H-How much is left?"

Vacaras began to return to his senses but only just. A voice answered that was not entirely his own. "You've taken half." Valerie only moaned in stupefied ecstasy. "But you will now take it all."

"W-Wait!"

The minotaur buried his fingers in the floor boards next to Valerie's shoulders to snapping cracks. He reared up behind her and she felt the heat of his massive body towering over hers. With a thrust that sent a rippling wave across her whole lewd body Vacaras thrust his entire length into the witch's tight wet pussy. It would never be the same. It would never be satisfied again. It needed his massive minotaur beast cock from here on out. And she knew it. "Do you now know your place, witch?" Vacaras growled into her ear. Valerie, still adjusting to having her guts completely rearranged, could only desperately nod in reply with clenched teeth.

Vacaras grunted in acknowledgement. This was all the warning the necromancer got before he pulled almost the whole length out and rammed it back in. The force of his thrust cracked the wood beneath the pair and shook the cabin like an earthquake. Valerie's eyes shot back into her head her tongue lolled out of her mouth as her body went into the first of what would be dozens of repeated climaxes as the minotaur repeated his ass-rippling, house-shaking assault on her desperate and depraved pussy. Her already weak arms grasped at the air in the vain attempt to get away. Her stomach bulge pounded the floor boards with particular force.

The terrible beast began to grunt and groan and his thrusting increased to terrible pace. "I'm going to cum!" His booming voice announced.

"Yes! Yes! Please! AHHH!" The mage-slaying minotaur thrust balls deep into the wailing witch and began to pump load after load of hot thick cum into her deepest parts. Her womb instantly filled to the brim and soon cum was gushing from between her legs. "Th-this is so much! Too much!" She moaned as she propped herself up to try and free herself from his internal onslaught to no real avail. Load after load erupted inside her. The floor became a white sticky mess and it was only a few minutes before Valerie found herself cumming again. When it finally died down the witch collapsed into a pile of sweat and jizz. It would not be long before the witch began to pass out. Fucked to exhaustion and lunacy.

Vacaras plunged his full length inside her one last time. "Once you recover you will serve me again."

"Yesshh..." Valerie mumbled out in a mind-addled smile. When he attempted to dislodge himself from Valerie's pussy it gripped the head so tightly it lifted her pelvis off the ground before she slid off back onto the floor with a moan and splatter. Her hole outpoured the remainder of his womb-filling load and her pussy was left a wrecked gapping mess.

---

The green magic of the Sacred Monolith faded but Vacaras' erection did not. When Valerie stumbled out of the bedroom she had been moved to she had redressed in something new. She was wearing a tight black lacy bra with a matching pair of panties that did very little in the way of covering her massive tits and ass. In truth, it all seemed far too small for her. "Eehehe I put this on for you as thanks for bringing me to my bed. I bought it from a nearby witch who said it was enchanted but I think she just wanted to see me wearing it eheh -Wait. Did you fix the door?" Vacaras was still taking in the sight of her jiggling body vainly contained in the thin lace when he nodded. He had some time while she was sleeping. He did also feel bad about the door. "Th-That's so nice. You really didn't need to."

"I didn't mind. You were out for so long I wanted to keep busy."

"How long was I asleep??"

"Well the sun is down now."

"It is?? O-Oh no! I'm sorry I've been a terrible host!" Valerie said now frantically looking around. "Please let me make it up to you!"

"If you must." The minotaur said now genuinely composed. The necromancer had in the end proven to be no great threat to him in battle or the bedroom and his self-assurance had returned.

"O-Ok." Valerie's eyes flashed purple. Suddenly Vacaras felt two cool hands against his balls. He shrieked in horror -confidence instantly gone. He looked down to see a ghostly version of the necromancer looking concerned as it floated halfway in the floor. "No no don't worry! It's just a ghost!" Valerie waved anxiously. The minotaur's brow furrowed in shock and confusion. "I summoned the ghost! Look she looks like me! It's ok!" The ghostly form rose up from the floor and floated next to its corporeal counterpart. In all ways it was identical save for the fact that the ghost was pale, transparent, and nude. "I-I can make ghosts of myself. Eheheh don't worry I'm not dead I just did some stuff with my soul...What's wrong?" When Valerie looked upon her minotaur lover he was stunned pale, even more so than his usual white fur would reveal. "D-Do you...not like it?" Her demeanor became meek and fear quivered in her pale, black circled eyes.

Vacaras, son of Garlan, let out a sigh. "I...do not mind it. I do not have a good relationship with magic. Please don't surprise me like this anymore." The black haired witch nodded silently and enthusiastically. An image most bizarre to the beast given her lewd attire. "Very well." The minotaur reclined in the couch and spread his legs to bare his throbbing erection.

"Eheheh Gods that's big. I take back what I said. You're a stud even for a minotaur." Valerie said as she walked to stand before him. "And you know what studs need?" Her eyes flashed purple again. The ghost from earlier was joined by another who both knelt down to place their cool wet mouths on the beast's hefty nuts. Valerie turned around. Across her fat pale ass which devoured her lace panties was a message written in black ink: GIANT MINOTAUR COCK ONLY with a smiley face. She smiled awkwardly. "Constant attention."

---

Vacaras did not truthfully have to do much in the way of taming the witch. She was ready to give herself over to depravity before he even arrived. This much was clear to him. Valerie groaned and howled, lost in lust, as she rode her new lover. She desperately bounced her jiggling ass cheeks up and down the entirety of his length with her hands on her knees and her tongue hanging out. They really were hefty considering the frame they were attached to Vacaras realized as he watched the message she had written on herself dance and bound with each frantic twerk. Meanwhile the two spectral versions of herself lapped and sucked on each of his balls. Hot girl cum and the thick pre of a minotaur cock fell through their incorporeal faces. The cool chill of their mouths was in direct contrast to the hot hungry pussy that gripped his shaft. "P-Please! Use me *OUGH* however you want! I want to be *MMFF* your little witch c-cumdump!"

---

Valerie's thick legs wrapped around our kin's chiseled waist and back as he smashed the wooden frame of the witch's bed on only the third mighty thrust. He honestly didn't mean to. But it did not seem like his new companion minded especially if he kept carrying her there mounted on his cock. She continued to wail out and wrapped her arms around his neck. When he was balls deep insider her she only came up to the top of his chest such was the size difference between their species. When he pulled out, however, he could lean down so that they were face to face and they would kiss in a frenzy of affection before instinct took over again and demanded the monster fuck her deep. The two specters emerged from within the broken bed on both sides of her hips. They spread their living companion's pussy lips so their minotaur master could get as deep as he wished. One them ran her ghostly tongue along the original's lips and clit with a mischievous hunger for her ecstasy. The other planted kisses on the hulking mage slayer's stone-like abs with a whimpering that made clear her desire to be on the receiving end of his pussy ruining thrusts. The two living lovers paid them no heed save for the pleasure they offered. They were totally absorbed in the other's lust. "How are you holding up, witch?"

"Eheheh I'm being bred by a minotaur. I've never been better."

---

Valerie had begun to uncontrollably babbled lewd things seemingly to nobody in particular. "You broke me. You broke me. I can't go back. I need minotaur cock. I need your big fat minotaur cock." It seemed that being fucked in a standing mating press, her thick legs squeezing her huge tits together as they were held up to her head as a massive bull cock pounded her from beneath, was too much for her. The witch's massive tits had bounced free of their lace restraint with ease. Vacaras found that there wasn't a single position he could fuck her in that could keep her body from jiggling erotically. A realization that only made him harder. If Valerie had known this would be the case she would have feasted with even less restraint. But now Valerie didn't know anything except pleasure. The two wispy versions of herself licked and kissed her pussy lips and clit as they watched her hungrily endure the onslaught of rock hard monster cock and a battering by two heavy bull balls. "I'm just a cock sleeve, a cumdump, a personal toy. Fuck me. Fuck me! FUCK ME-" Small fingers grasped back and dug against the minotaur's dwarfing ribcage. Valerie started trembling violently, her toes curled, her pussy clenched, she gasped for air then grit her teeth. Her climax ripped through her body like a brutal storm. She was finally speechless.

---

"Gods. You look you're ready to bust. I want it all over me." Valerie said looking up from her reclining position on her back. Her lingerie had been absolutely ruined. The violent pounding and already tight size of the ensemble made it inevitable that it would end up in tatters. The witch was fully nude once again and hungrily smiling as she propped herself up with her arms. She needed a break to come back to any semblance of cohesive thought. In the meantime, the two spectral copies of her worked double time stroking and lapping and kissing Vacaras' truly epic length. But now she was ready for more and so was our kin.

Valerie lifted up her massive bust in her small hands inches from the head of her lover's pulsing cockhead. "Eheheh do you like my tits? They're really big, huh? Perfect for giant monster cocks." She smiled. Nervousness was present in her pale, dark circled eyes but it was well dominated by lust and affection. She brought one of her hard pink nipples to her own mouth and sucked. When she released it with a pop her eyes flashed purple. "I want you to cover them in cum."

Vacaras was barely enduring two ghostly sluts desperately trying to milk his building load from his throbbing bull cock. When two more appeared to slurp and massage his churning nuts he was at his limit. They all looked at him with a need in their eyes that the flesh and blood Valerie had displayed hints of since she removed his loincloth. The very same necromancer opened her mouth and lolled out her tongue ready for her lover's load to cover her face and paint her rack. "Ahhhh." She announced.

The minotaur was of no mind to decline such an invitation. He gripped his fists and grunted. The pressure hit its peak and he let out a low rumbling roar. Cum surged forth from the long thick beast cock. The first load caught Valerie right in the face. It had more force than she expected but she loved it. The second hosed her fat rack with enough to both to pool between the pressed together tits and leak off the sides. The third erupted from low to high and roped from her chest to her neck to her face and onto the wall behind her. The fourth hit her square in the mouth and she received it with ecstasy. All the remaining cum painted and piled upon on her breasts. When he finally ceased Valerie awkwardly smiled, face drenched in cum, and dropped her tits. They fell upon her stomach with a wet slap as cum splattered all over herself and the bedsheets. Vacaras stumbled back and fell against the wall behind him, cracking it against his weight. Valerie was voracious in her lust though, a true pervert. "D-Don't worry. I'm not going to let any go to waste." She lifted one her heavy tits in her hands and ran long licks from the top of her chest to her pink nipple, sucking briefly when she got there, all the while hungrily scooping the minotaur's seed into her mouth. As she moved to her other breast the small quartet of ghostly replicas of herself attempted to lap at the seed on her thighs, bed sheets, and wall. They could not. Their incorporeal tongues carried no power to do so and they whimpered in depraved lust. Such was the true burden of undeath.

---

When Vacaras awoke the next morning Valerie had made him another near-undrinkable tea and a pale grey stew that smelled like burning dirt. "It's b-bonemeal and some oats." The necromancer had told him. He had decided not to politely decline. She had decided to awkwardly insist. A spoon of the stuff was placed into his maw. It did not seem edible but nonetheless Vacaras consumed it. "You said you were with the White Council? The mages with the Axiom Army? How'd you escape them?"

"I ran." The son of Garlan said looking through a dusty window.

"Oh." Valerie paused. "Well what will you do now?"

"Return to them. And do to them everything I did to you. I will break every witch I find until I have my justice."

Valerie giggled excitedly. She had changed into a long black sweater and nothing else. Throughout the whole conversation the minotaur had been palming her heavy breasts through the material of her shirt as they reclined side by side on the stained remains of the couch. "I know where you can find one of the White Council mages."

Two sharp horns swiveled as the mage slayer swiftly turned to is companion. "You do?" Vacaras asked hurriedly.

Valerie pulled up her sweater to reveal her dripping needy pussy. "Yeah...and I'll tell you. If you fuck this nasty witch again. Ehehe."

12