Harem Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife made a movement to get up, and Morgan quickly turned to make her way back upstairs so as not to be seen. But as Anna slowly sat up on the sofa and - surprised to find my cock fully erect again - started to clean my rigid monster with her tongue, Morgan stopped for an instant. Before I could guess what she was up to, my daughter lifted the back of her dressing gown and, as my wife sucked my iron hard cock into her warm mouth, I was once more treated to the most beautiful naked ass in the whole world. It didn't last more than a few seconds before Morgan let her gown down again, but I could not help myself. I pushed my cock down Anna's supple throat and started viciously fucking her mouth. As a part of her submissive persona, Anna has developed an amazing talent as a cock swallower, and it didn't take her long to adapt to my Energizer bunny rhythm. Before I heard Morgan's door close silently upstairs, I was already coming again, feeding my wife a decent amount of daddy cum, albeit not quite as much as the river flowing from her pussy and down her thighs.

Anna stood up and we hugged lovingly, basking in the afterglow of the intense love making we had shared. But of course, I started to feel guilty again as my experience had been focused on someone else. It couldn't be regarded as cheating, I tried to reason with myself, to make love to your own wife. I didn't do a very good job of convincing myself.

Anna left to clean up the cum covering her ass and leaking from her pussy, and I went to the bedroom to get ready for bed. My head was spinning wildly, as I replayed the events of the night. The realisation that I now had some sort of incestuous relationship with my own sweet sensible daughter Morgan was so incredibly strange and surprising, yet enormously satisfying. I couldn't stop thinking about her naked body when she was masturbating, her happy smile when she saw my cock fucking her mother, and her lust filled voice when she was moaning her depraved fantasy of being fucked by her own father. By me.

As I lay down on the bed, I suddenly heard my phone beeping, and I went to check it. It was probably Tiffany, letting us know she wasn't coming home tonight. When I reached the phone I realised I had been wrong, however.

"Dearest daddy," it read. "I know that you have guessed my deepest, darkest secret, even though I've tried to hide it for so long. Ever since I fell in love for the first time, I've known that there can only be one man for me, now and forever. I love you so much, both as a daughter and as a woman. I have dreamed for years about being with you, touching you, giving myself to you, my big, strong perfect daddy. And after tonight, I know it has to happen, it just has to. Please, daddy! Will you be with me as you were with mom? I know I can't have you all to myself. That would be selfish and it wouldn't be fair to mom. A man like you should have a wife and take as many other women as he needs. I am perfectly willing to share. Just let me be part of your harem, daddy. I'll do EVERYTHING you want to make myself worthy of being your top girl. Will you come to me tonight?"

I read Morgan's message feverishly, my cock rising again at what she was offering. She wanted me, but not exclusively. She wanted to be part of my harem. My harem. I thought back at the moment when my wife was sucking my cock while my daughter was showing me her naked ass. It was an unimaginable luxurious fantasy. A paradise fantasy, of sorts, where you could have everything you wanted at the same time. The more I thought about it, the more it seemed impossible to resist.

I lay down again in the dark bedroom, my head spinning. After a few minutes Anna came in, and we undressed and went to bed, the memory of an amazing night filling the silence. We kissed good night, but I was lying in the darkness, unable to sleep and uncertain what to do. Just as I had thought she had fallen asleep, I heard Anna's quiet voice, on the very edge of sleep, from the darkness.

"Whatever happened tonight, baby, I want you to know I am all in favour of anything that makes you fuck me like that."

I turned over quickly to see what she meant, but Anna was turned the other way, and within a few heartbeats she seemed to have fallen asleep. Did she suspect something? I knew she had spotted my erection when I came downstairs from Morgan's room, but the truth was so strange that I wasn't sure how she could have guessed it.

I lay staring into the darkness for an hour, uncertain what to do. Finally, I slipped out of the bed as quietly as I could, and headed for the stairs and my waiting daughter. I never saw my wife turn over, open her eyes and smile.

12