Harem Pt. 02

Story Info
Daddy gets his first taste of the harem lifestyle.
5.6k words
4.72
95.7k
226

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is of course a fantasy and should be read as such. All characters are over 18 years old.

Thank you for your kind and encouraging comments and ratings. Please feel free to comment, rate and give feedback, encouraging or not.

Ravengrave

*****

I padded quickly out of the bedroom and stopped in the darkness to listen if I had woken Anna. I always slept in only my underwear and I had snuck out without my robe. I didn't dare to go back for it now, even though Anna still seemed to be sleeping. I had managed to grab the phone from the bedside table, however, and couldn't stop staring, amazed and confused, at the message from my oldest daughter Morgan. I still couldn't believe what it said and what it seemed to offer me. Offer us both, maybe?

"I have dreamed for years about being with you, touching you, giving myself to you, my big, strong perfect daddy ... Please, daddy! Will you be with me as you were with mom? ... Just let me be part of your harem, daddy. ... Will you come to me tonight?"

Well, I needed to talk to Morgan, that much was obvious. To find out what this was, what it meant. And possibly, in the end, to be the parent, to tell her that this was just a fantasy. It wasn't the way the real world worked. Right? A vision of my daughter sinking to her knees, cumming on her fingers as she watched me fuck her mother, flashed in my head, and my cock started to rise in my boxers. Man, this wasn't going to be easy.

Suddenly, I felt exposed standing in the empty hallway practically naked. Damn, why had I gone for the phone and not the robe? Maybe ... I moved silently down the hallway, passing the bedrooms of my other daughters along the way. I managed to reach the living room without waking anyone, snatched one of the big blankets from the sofa and wrapped it around me. Slightly better. One of the pillows was still on the floor, probably pushed down by my cumming wife. I went to pick it up, and noticed Morgan's delivery on the table.

Well, at least it would give me a starter.

I picked up the small package and headed towards the doorway where Morgan had been standing when she saw me fuck a woman who was her in both of our fantasies. I shook my head in disbelief and started up the stairs. My mind was racing, trying to out what I should say and what I should do.

What if Morgan was crying, mortified about that text? Maybe it had just been a spur of the moment thing, a part of the sexual fantasy she had been enjoying, and nothing she wanted to acknowledge or talk about at all? Well, that would be the easiest case, wouldn't it? I would just tell her that everybody has fantasies, that they are just fantasies and that we would never speak of it again. We would smile and hug and everything would go back to normal. Sensible. We were both sensible people. Right? Oh, brother.

I reached the top of the stairs and stood outside the door to my daughter's apartment again. No sounds now. No crying. No moaning either, for that matter. Stop being a coward!

I knocked silently. Nothing. Was she sleeping? Should I leave? Maybe I should just leave and we would deal with it in the ...

"Come in, daddy!" Morgan's voice was soft, but difficult to read.

Right.

I opened the door and stepped in, more nervous and excited than on that night Anna and I had sex for the first time. As I mentioned, the inner stairs and entrance to her studio apartment wasn't used much. Consequently, as I stepped through the door I was only five feet or so from Morgan's bed. A bedside lamp was turned on, but the rest of the room was wrapped in darkness.

The first thing I saw was Morgan's face, smiling at me. She was lying in the fairly large bed, and seemed to have been looking at her phone, but when I came in she put it down on the bedside table. Her body was covered by the sheets up to her arms , but by her bare shoulders I deduced she wasn't wearing a nightgown.

Her smile was a little nervous, but mostly amused.

"Daddy, what are you wearing?" There was a gentle laughter in her voice.

This caught me off guard. "I was ... I didn't have a robe, so I ..." I looked sheepishly down at my blanket, awkwardly clutched at the neck with the hand that was also holding her package.

"I wanted to bring you this," I said, looking up and displaying the package.

Morgan did laugh at this.

"Ah, right. You just wanted to bring me my package at one o'clock at night." My sheepish smile and her gentle chuckle grew. "Well, I did get a text saying that it had been delivered. Which was why I came downstairs before ..." She trailed off and looked me right into the eyes.

I have mentioned Morgan's eyes, haven't I? Huge, beautiful pools of warmth and comfort, now tinted with a sensual quality I had never noticed before.

"Listen, honey, about before ... we don't have to ...", I started nervously.

"Daddy", she cut me off. Unlike mine, her voice was steady and calm, almost matter-of-fact. "What I texted you, it's all true. I love you. Not only as a daughter, but in a very ..." her eyes held mine "v e r y special way."

And as she said this, Morgan stood up from the bed in a swift, sensual motion. The covers fell away and once again I was looking at my lovely 21 year old daughter, completely naked. She was standing no more than three feet away from me, the soft light of the lamp caressing her beautiful young body. Involuntarily, in surprise, I took a step back into the door I had closed behind me.

"I am sorry if I scared you, daddy." Her voice lost a little of its confidence. "I'm pretty scared myself."

As I looked at my daughter's naked body, I once again marveled at the fact that I until tonight had never realised or even suspected how perfect it was. Her tall, lithe form was framed by that amazing waterfall of auburn, soft hair, flowing past her shoulders all the way down to her waist. In the half light of the bedroom it made her seem like a fairy tale creature, simply magical. She had smallish, round breasts, with soft brown aureoles circling the cutest pair of nipples, which were, if I was not mistaken, rapidly hardening under her daddy's gaze. The lines of her upper body and waist curved out into broad, feminine hips and long, well-trained legs. And nestled between them, so tiny it was hardly visible was Morgan's pussy, clean shaven but for a small tuft of auburn hair that I hadn't noticed when she was pounding it before with her plastic cock.

This vision of youthful perfection hardened my cock before I had a chance to speak. Reluctantly, I tore my insatiable eyes away from Morgan's body and forced myself to meet her gaze again.

"Baby, you ... there is nothing to be scared about ... you are so incredibly beautiful ... I never realised ...", I kept mumbling as my eyes reciprocated the love I saw in hers. I ached to close the gap between us and to utterly ravish her, but I held back, uncertain still of what she wanted to happen between us. My cock, fully hard now, was straining against the fabric.

"Do you like the way I look, daddy?" I heard her voice tremble nervously, as she made a little twirl, briefly showing me her magnificent, naked ass again, before she faced me once more.

"Morgan, my god, I ..." I couldn't find the words but made sure she knew what I felt through my eyes and my smile.

"Daddy", she held my gaze and tried to make her voice steady. "Daddy, we have never spoken of sex before. Mostly, because as long as I can remember you have been the only one for me when it comes to sex. I've wanted you for years, dreamed about you taking me, claiming me, making me yours. And I couldn't very well talk to you about that." Despite the intensity of the moment I was curious why she stressed the 'you'. "Because you are my father. My daddy. You have always taken care of me, and helped me, and comforted me, and hugged me."

"But what you didn't know was that in the last few years those hugs have meant something else entirely for me. When you've hugged me, I've pressed myself closer. I've tried to hide from you how turned on my body was by being held in your strong arms and crushed against your skin. It's gotten to the point now that your smell is enough to make me wet. I sometimes steal your sweaters to turn myself on." A small smile danced across her lips and seemed to make her more confident again.

"Cause it's just not a little girl's love for her father anymore. I want more." As she said this, I almost fainted, because she slowly dropped to her knees before me, without breaking eye contact for a single second. "I want so much more from you than your daddy hugs. I want your kisses. I want to feel your body crush mine beneath yours. But most importantly, daddy, I want your cock."

Morgan reached out with both hands and grabbed the checkered blanket from the living room sofa.

"So let's get rid of this." And then she pulled.

I lost my awkward hold on the blanket and it fell to the floor behind me, Morgan's forgotten package wrapped somewhere inside it.

My big, iron hard cock was tenting my boxers. The tip was maybe three inches from my daughter's face.

"Oh my god, daddy." Her eyes left mine briefly and shot down to stare at the silk wrapped monster. She slowly looked back up at me. "It's really huge, isn't it? I mean, it's different seeing it up close like this. I knew it was big, even before I saw it today, you know. I've been sneak peeking at you, daddy. Once, when I saw you ... stroking it in the shower, I could have sworn you saw me, too. But, anyway, it was so big and powerful, and I was so proud that my daddy had such an incredible cock. And now ..."

Morgan reached out and her hands stroked down my waist on each side and ended at the hem of my boxers, getting ready to pull them off. But maybe it was the word cock coming out of my daughter's mouth, maybe it was just the speed with which things were going ... I finally realised I just had to stop this before we crossed a line that not only would ruin my marriage, but possibly also our lives.

I gently took a hand of hers in each of mine, stopping her from what she had intended. Morgan's marvelous brown eyes were suddenly shot with an expression of surprise and uncertainty. I slowly brought her hands in mine down to her sides before I reached out and stroked her cheek.

"Baby, wait. You are so incredible, Morgan, but I ... I just can't do this to your mother. I have never been unfaithful to her ... and I ..."

With a small twinge of regret, I knew Morgan's sensibility in combination with her love for her mother would make her stop what she was doing. She and Anna had always been very close, and there was no way she would ...

To my utter surprise, the brief uncertainty in Morgan's eyes seemed to disappear and and instead she smiled a secret, teasing smile. Her hands found their way back to my tented boxers.

"Oh, you don't have to worry about t h a t, daddy." Her voice was both confident and patient, as if she was explaining something important to a small child. "I told you, I am not going to take you away from mom. I would never do that."

"But I understand that a man like you, with a cock like yours" her fingers started to trace the upper line of my boxers "can not possibly be fully satisfied by only one woman. Of course, as the good husband, you will take your wife to bed." The fingers hooked into the elastic. "But sometimes, mom will be away or she'll be tired or have her period. Or you will just feel like having a different pussy wrapped around your cock. When she's not there to completely satisfy your big, beautiful cock, then you'll need me. And I want to help you soooo badly, daddy. Or maybe you will want us all at the same time. Your women will make sure you're always satisfied."

I didn't fully understand this, but it tapped into the paradise harem fantasy she had hinted at in her text. And the more I thought about it, the more it turned me on. How could it not? I knew Anna wasn't the jealous type, not at all in fact, and at times we had played with the idea of sharing our bed with someone else. The notion of having both Anna and Morgan, mother and daughter, in many ways alike, but also very different, to please me sexually was eating into my mind. It was a fantasy so overwhelmingly rich and powerful that I felt myself succumbing.

But I tried to fight it. I was Morgan's father, goddammit! I had a responsibility to her as a parent, even though she was an adult now. As Morgan's fingers started to slip into the top of my boxers, I tried one last tack. And again I gently moved her eager hands away from my body.

"But, Morgan, baby girl, are you sure this is what you want? I mean ... I am your father ... and I am just ... some old guy. You should be with someone ... well, a boy your own ..."

"But I don't want some boy, daddy, I want you!" Morgan's voice was now filled with frustration and fear. I could see her eyes tearing up, and how shame was creeping into her expression. She had exposed herself body and soul to me, and now I was rejecting her? Damn it, I had to fix this somehow!

"Don't you want me, daddy?" Her voice was very small, her arms hanging limply at the side of her naked body.

Seeing my daughter kneel before me, naked and trusting in so many ways made my love for her crash over me like a tidal wave, and it swept away all misgivings. It was not just the protective love of a father that wanted to console and comfort his daughter, although that was a part of it. But far stronger was the love of a man wanting a woman so beautiful inside and out that it took his breath away.

I bent down, scooped Morgan up into my arms and kissed her deeply, her soft lips quickly meeting mine. I held her for what felt like minutes, our tongues and lips exploring each other passionately. Finally, I took a step forward, and then gently laid her down on the bed. Her long lustrous hair spread out beneath her like a soft blanket on the white sheets. She looked like a goddess, like Venus from a painting.

"Morgan, my darling, you are so amazingly beautiful. Daddy wants you so much!" My voice was thick with emotion as I looked down at my angel, spread out naked for me.

"Then come and take me!" Morgan had blinked the tears away and the lust in her eyes was like fire. "Take my young body, daddy! Make me yours!"

All reason and doubt swept away by the bold invitation from this amazing girl, I pulled down my boxers, and my dick sprang out, ready for action. Overcome by lust, I grabbed it and slowly jerked a few strokes, while looking at Morgan squirming beneath me. I knelt down on the bed between her legs and pushed them outwards.

"Spread your legs for me, Morgan. Spread your legs for daddy." I felt my dominating streak bubble up at the sight of this innocent, defenseless creature. She wanted daddy to take her, huh?

Obediently, Morgan spread and held her beautiful long legs in a wide, athletic V, allowing me access to her inner sanctum. She was literally panting with emotion now, so ready for what was to come. Even up close, her pussy looked impossibly tiny, the outer lips faint bows below her cute, mischievous tuft of hair. I couldn't help myself and reached out with my index finger.

"So, you think you're ready for daddy's big cock, Morgan?", I growled huskily, my finger following the edge of her pubes, and then gently tracing her outer lips. She was SO wet! It was amazing. I could feel my finger moistening just from touching the outside of her pussy.

"Yes, daddy! Please!", Morgan's voice was barely more than a whisper.

I brought my finger to my lips and tasted my daughter's nectar. I smiled down at her.

"Mmm, sooooo wet for daddy." I made a popping sound as the finger left my mouth. "That is good, baby."

I moved up slightly and pointed my cock at the cleft of her pussy lips, my skin barely touching hers. Morgan moaned at the soft touch. It may have been the sexiest sound I have ever heard.

I moved my cock up just a fraction of an inch more, so that the soft, barely noticeable touch of skin against skin was replaced with the definite pressure of my fat, hard cock head, pushing against her entrance.

"But daddy's cock is very big, Morgan." I pushed on another fraction of an inch, forcing the lips to part for me. "So much bigger than your small plastic toys." I wiggled the head in her entrance. "Are you sure your little pussy can take it? Maybe I should just pull out." I withdrew that small fraction again, so we were just skin against skin.

"No, daddy, don't pull out!" Morgan moaned in desperation, and her arms let go of her legs to pull my body closer. "Please!"

"Keep holding your legs!" I suddenly made my voice firm and commanding. I could see surprise and just a speck of fear in Morgan's beautiful brown eyes at this change. I could see a window of understanding opening in her head that there might be more to her daddy than just warm hugs and soft kisses. I held my breath for an instant.

And then I saw Morgan's eyes change to acceptance and calm. She trusted me. She would obey me. Her hands grabbed her legs, spreading them nicely for me again.

"Yes, daddy." Her voice was suddenly deep and mellifluous, with a faint but palpable note of submission that made me so incredibly horny I just wanted to slam my cock into her. This fantasy of hers, of ours, was heading straight into my most secret places, but with new and amazing twists that I would never have anticipated.

But that was not for tonight. Instead, I pushed forward gently again, my cock head ready to split her open.

"Good girl. But you never answered my question, honey? Is this little pussy used to taking big cocks like daddy's?" My voice was light and teasing now, and I moved my cock around her opening, getting it wet and ready in her flowing juices.

"No, daddy. You are right. My pussy has never had anything like your big, fat daddy cock inside it." She was still using that deep, honeyed voice, and it was driving me insane with lust.

"What about other boys cocks, honey? Have you taken smaller cocks that could fit better in your little pussy?"

"No, daddy. I told you. I am not into boys or small cocks. I just want your big daddy cock to take me. That's all I've been waiting for."

"But honey, does that mean that daddy's big cock will be the first real cock to go into this pretty, little pussy?" My throat constricted even though I already knew the answer.

"Yes, daddy. It means your big ..." she stretched the words out sensuously "... fat ... monster cock will be my very first. I'm giving you my virgin pussy."

She looked me straight in the eyes, her gaze sincere. "I told you, daddy. I want to be the top girl in your harem. That means my virginity belongs to you."

In that moment, she was so beautiful I thought my heart would stop. Instead, I pushed my cock deep into my daughter's pussy, and I kept pushing till I was completely buried inside.

Morgan's eyes shot up, wide as saucers, and she whimpered in surprise and pain as she took all of my 9 inches in that incredibly tight pussy.

"Daddieee ...", was all she said, her eyes never leaving mine, as her body adjusted to the new feelings inside her.

The sensation of having your cock wrapped in the folds of a twenty one year old virgin cunt cannot be described, trust me. Once you have lived it, nothing else compares. The pressure and warmth enveloping every single part of my cock, squeezing it and pumping it for all it was worth was like the gate to paradise. When you to that add that feeling of looking down into the face of your own daughter, her eyes brimming with love and passion for you, it is like stepping into paradise itself.

I had to let my feelings out somehow and I just brayed like a prize bull mating. I felt like the king of the world. I felt like nothing could stop me.

I bent down and kissed my no longer virgin daughter. Morgan returned my kiss and when our lips parted, she was panting, small quick, gasps of lust mixed with pain from the filling of her little cunt.

12