Harem Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay, baby?", I asked.

"So big", she kept on panting as her body adjusted. "I love it ... daddy. It is all ... I ever dreamed ... it would be." She pulled me down into another soulshattering kiss.

She let me go and once again her eyes met mine, her faced framed in the gloria of her angelic hair. She had this almost solemn expression and her voice was deep and determined.

"Please, daddy. My love, will you please fuck me with your massive, wonderful daddy cock? I don't care if it hurts, just please, please show me what it is like to be your woman!"

Again, I was surprised and delighted in how explicit my daughter was in her demands, and at the subtle submissive undertone. I smiled.

"Okay, Morgan. Daddy will fuck you now." Morgan made a small yelping noise of ecstasy and closed her eyes, bracing for what was to come.

I started by very slowly pulling my dick all the way out till only the top half of the tip was still inside. Then I just as slowly pushed it in till I bottomed out all the way inside my daughter. Morgan inhaled deeply when I was pulling out and then just moaned in the most exquisite way when I fed her my cock again, just like that first moan I heard on the stairs outside her room in what now felt like a year ago.

Once more, I slowly pulled out, but instead of the slow return, I just slammed my huge daddy dick into Morgan. Her eyes shot up in shock and she gasped, but I didn't care. I started ramming her in measured, relentless thrusts, battering her little hole mercilessly. Morgan's moans took on a higher pitch, and she started letting out these adorable little cries every time my cock hit the bottom of her pussy.

"Yes! Oh! Fuck! Daddy! Fuck! Ah! Oh! Yes! Yes!" Her cries increased with the rhythm of my cock until finally she let out one last "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!".

My daughter had come on her father's cock for the first time.

Morgan's body slumped down a little against the mattress with a contented sigh, and it was obvious she was under the impression she would get a moments rest after her big orgasm. But I had other plans.

I pulled my cock out and growling like an animal I grabbed Morgan by the hips and flipped her over on her tummy, like I had done with her mother. Morgan called out in surprise, but, frankly, I was too horny to care.

Because there it was again. The most perfect ass ever created.

My right hand firmly pushed Morgan's upper body down into the bed, while my left grabbed around her waist and raised her ass off of the mattress, replicating the scene with Anna. By now, Morgan had realised what I was doing and she moaned "yes, yes, yes, yes, yes" in anticipation. When I had positioned my daughter in the most submissive pose possible, I took a brief moment to admire the view. I ran my hands greedily over the perfect skin of her tushy, following the sway of her hips inwards, ending up with a handful of yielding ass flesh in each hand. I squeezed it hard enough to elicit a faint groan of pain from Morgan, before I let go and watched in complete awe how magnificently her well muscled cheeks bounced back. I had to smack them just to watch them bounce again, so I did.

Morgan's reaction to being spanked made me absolutely wild. Her head swiveled around instantly, and she smiled naughtily over her shoulder.

"Oh, daddy, have I been a bad girl? Do I need to get punished?"

My eyes flared and I pushed her back into the prostrate position.

"Yes, Morgan, daddy's cock will punish you now.", I growled.

With this I grabbed my cock and once again slammed it into my daughter's sweet, innocent pussy. She moaned happily into the mattress, while I started fucking her in a tempo that surpassed anything so far. Taking my daughter from behind allowed her to squeeze her cunt muscles around my pumping cock even tighter than in the missionary. I knew that my cum was not far off if we kept up this tempo.

The vision of my daughter's large, round ass jiggling under the onslaught of my cock was just too much for my dominating streak. I started lightly spanking my daughter's ass, as it worked beneath me. Her moans into the sheets became much louder, but if from pain or pleasure, I couldn't tell.

"So you want to be daddy's top girl, baby? You want to please daddy?" I stopped moving for a second to roughly squeeze her ass cheeks, already a little rosy from the spanking. Morgan let out a small noise of protest that I had stopped fucking her.

I let go of her ass cheeks, fully enjoying how they wiggled back into their perfect roundness again. Then I leaned forward over Morgan's body close enough to almost be able to whisper in her ear.

"Well, to please me you have to be a very obedient girl, Morgan." My voice was gravelly with lust, as I decided to merge Morgan's fantasy and mine. "You see, daddy loves the women of his harem to do whatever he tells them." As I leaned in close I could hear Morgan make a small whimpering sound into the bed. "Your mother loves to do everything I tell her to do. She's very eager to please me in every way she can think of." Morgan's whimpering increased.

"But I can also be very demanding." I leaned back again and softly caressed my daughter's upturned ass.

"Sometimes, when your mother fails to please me, I have to punish her." I smacked Morgan's ass lightly, getting a soft moan in response.

"Sometimes, when your mother does everything I tell her, I punish her anyway because that pleases me." I smacked her ass again, a little harder this time, and she moaned again.

"And sometimes, just sometimes, it seems as if your mother disobeys me just to get punished." I gently caressed her ass again. "That vexes me, so then I punish her also." I landed a third smack on her upturned cheeks, by far the hardest. Morgan's body quivered and I thought I heard a muffled "Daddieeeeeeeee!!" from her face, still half buried in the sheets.

I started to slowly move my cock in and out of my daughter again, as I went back to fondling her tushy. "Tell me, Morgan, will you be daddy's obedient harem girl?" I increased the pace slightly. "Will you do whatever I want to please me?" I started to fuck her in earnest, faster by every stroke.

"Or will you be a bad girl that needs to be punished?!" I now furiously hammered my daughter's tight pussy, and started to smack her amazing ass, making it quiver and bounce from the double onslaught.

Suddenly, Morgan's head snapped up from the bed, her long, beautiful hair making a cascading motion as it was tossed backwards. She screamed as a massive orgasm shook her entire body. She was now standing on all fours ramming her pussy onto my cock for all she was worth. I was awed by the power and intensity of my little girl's fierce sexuality in this, her very first real intercourse.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, daddy! Fuck me! Use your little harem girl any way you like! I will obey, daddy, but please punish me anyway! Aaaaahhhhhhh!"

Morgan's orgasm made her pussy clench even tighter around my pounding cock. In combination with the heavenly vision of her rolling ass and her shaking body, naked but covered by the gossamer lace blanket of her lustrous auburn hair, I couldn't hold back my own release.

I collected her hair into a long pony tail and roughly pulled her head up. I gave her still twisting body a few, final pumps and then jerked my cock out of her sopping pussy. Her head whipped round to look back at me, apparently unwilling to have me leave the warmth of her cunt, despite having just come herself.

My orgasm hit with the force of a freight train, and I started to come on my daughter's body.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck, Morgan, I'm coming! Daddy's coming for you! Nnngghh!!"

The first shot went half way up her arched back, warm cum splattering all over her. The fire hose pressure in my cock made it feel like it was exploding. I bellowed as my second and third spurts painted Morgan's perfect ass in what seemed like gallons of daddy cum. As I kept cumming, semen started to run into the crack of her tushy and flowed down towards her pussy. I aimed the last few spurts right at her tiny sphincter, barely visible under the rivers of cum already covering her ass.

When I had finally finished cumming, I let go of her hair and Morgan collapsed onto the bed, still panting like a runner. Her proud back and well shaped ass were a sticky mess from her daddy's thick semen shower. Her hand reached back to find mine, and she pulled me down. Our lips met in a kiss that was still passionate, but less intense and more mellow than before, like the embers of a fire almost burnt out.

"Oh, daddy! Oh, daddy! Oh, daddy!" Morgan kept murmuring happily, as if she still couldn't believe what had happened.

I lowered myself beside Morgan's exhausted body and gently moved a strand of hair to be able to look at her face. Her eyes were closed and she had this incredible smile of wonderment on her lips.

"Well, baby girl, you are a woman now. How do you feel?"

She let out a small sigh of contentment and opened her eyes,

"I ... I ... " She struggled for words for a second and then her face went from pensive to earnest. "It was even better than I imagined it, daddy. In my fantasy, I just wanted you to be my first. But in reality, this was so much more than my first time. It was so intense, it was just ... so fucking hot." Her beauty in that moment was excruciating.

"I mean, just look at me. I am covered in my own daddy's warm cum." She seemed to relish the words.

"Yes, baby, I am sorry about ...", I began, but she put her finger to my lips.

"No, daddy. It turns me on so much. And it is right and proper. You have marked me for your harem now. I am yours." In her eyes I could already see a spark of fire igniting in the embers of passion.

Her hand traced down my body, until it reached my flaccid, but still enlarged daddy cock. She touched it a little awkwardly, and I realised that this was probably her first time doing this as well, in a night of many firsts. I smiled encouragingly.

"When can I have him back inside me, daddy? My pussy already feels so empty. I want him big and hard so he can fuck my brains out again."

"Well, sweetie, that sounds really good. You'd better let me help you with that, then."

My wife Anna was standing in the doorway with a big smile on her face.

12