Harem Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without letting up the pace, I moved up against her, using my large body to pin hers completely to the wall. Her breath was ragged and labored as I leaned in.

"So, you want Daddy's cum to flood you, do you?", I rasped, my mouth by her ear as my cock jackhammer nailed her to the wall. "You want your own father's seed to knock you up, just like your sister?"

"Daddy, I ...", Jenny murmured wearily from underneath her curtain of hair.

I didn't wait for her answer, however, but rammed my cock inside her one final time as I went over the edge. Overcome by pleasure, I couldn't resist biting Jenny's exposed neck, as my dick started to shoot large bullets of slimy daddycum into her. It really felt like automatic fire as I sprayed her insides with my babymakers in rapid pumps.

As I filled her up, I could feel Jenny's limp body tense up and an orgasm shook her like an electric wave, before her muscles relaxed again.

After my final load was deposited, I released my grip around her wrists, and she slid down the wall into a small, mewling orgasmic heap at my feet.

I bent down and kissed the top of her head.

"Good night, baby. Sweet dreams!", I said as I made my way back to mine and Anna's bedroom, completely exhausted.

"Daddy ...", Jenny murmured in response.

After this, Jenny stopped her nagging the very next day and a couple of weeks later, she came skipping towards me, brandishing a pregnancy test like a winning lottery ticket.

"We made it, daddy!", she shouted jumping into my arms and wrapping her perfect gymnast legs around me. "We made a baby when you gave me all your seed. God, I don't think I've ever been happier! And it was in such a perfect way too!"

"But I was so rough with you, baby. I thought maybe you wanted your baby to come from a tender love making session."

"I didn't want it to be sweet, daddy. I wanted our baby to be born out of passion and complete surrender. When I swell up with your fertile sperm inside me, when I feel our baby kicking, I will remember that my Daddy loved me so much he could not help himself, but ravished me and shot gallons and gallons of cum into me to breed me right."

And so, two of my daughters had been properly impregnated, only a few weeks apart.

***

"If you're getting some daddy cock, I want some daddy cock too!" Jenny's sulking little girl voice was the same as the one from nine months ago, but now it had a distinctly humorous undertone. She kneeled opposite her sister, mock pushing her gently to the side. "Move over, you fat cow! I want some daddy cock!"

Molly looked at her sister and giggled, as they kneeled facing each other, before they both turned their cute, smiling faces up towards me.

"We want some daddy cock!"

I marveled at the sight of my two heavily pregnant daughters, displaying their grown tits and swelling, oiled up tummies to me. When they noticed me hesitate, both of them submissively put their hands behind their backs, presenting their milk-laden breasts even further to my hungry eyes.

My heart nearly stopped. They were so beautiful! My sexpot daughters, soon to be mommies of their own.

This really wasn't their night at all. But how could I resist? And why would I have to? This was my harem, after all.

When I unzipped my dress pants, Jen giggled and Molly moaned:

"Ah, yes! Daddy's cock!"

I didn't bother to pull my pants down, but just pulled out my big package through the opening. My fat snake slithered out, still soft, but swollen with the possibilities of this night. I pulled a little further and my cum-filled balls came out to play as well.

I could see the girls restrained themselves to not reach for my heavy package, but they were good girls and their hands stayed behind their backs. Their eyes were, however, focused on the good stuff.

"You greedy little sluts!", I said lovingly. "I thought you knew this is your sister's night?"

They looked at each other before looking back up at me. "We will just wake him up for her.", Molly said reasonably. "She doesn't need him soft anyway. She needs him rock hard and ready to shoot her up with babies."

I decided not to fight this impeccable logic. I hesitated a little again, as I was taking it all in, but I didn't want to make my girls wait. As my girls were kneeling before me, their huge, pregnant oiled-up tummies just barely touched. I motioned for them to kiss, and they tried, but it just wouldn't work, their swollen preggo tummies were just too large. Giggling they tried again, the long nipples of their heavily milk-laden breasts kissing instead.

I stepped up to the kneeling mothers-to-be and looked down upon their smiling faces.

"Me! ME!!", Jen mouthed silently.

Silly girl. Greed will never get you what you want in our family.

I stepped up to Molly, who obediently opened her mouth like a hungry baby bird.

I grabbed my fat sausage and smeared some precum on my darling's face before I fed her mouth with my big, soft daddycock. I shivered delightedly at the contrast between my cock hanging out one second and it being welcomed into my daughter's warm mouth the next. Even soft, my cockmeat filled Molly up completely, and she had to swallow my glans into her tight throat to make room.

Is there any feeling on Earth better than when your dick hardens in your daughter's sweet mouth and throat? I don't think so. Every part of my massive monster was swelling up inside her warmth. The intense physical sensation of feeling myself harden inside my little girl was doubled when I looked into her eyes. They shifted from adoration as I put my soft dick in, to fear when she felt it swell so rapidly, threatening to choke her from the inside, back to adoration again, when she gained some control of the situation and swallowed my hardening flesh deeper into her throat.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Jen stretching towards her sister. Her hand disappeared under their big tummies and it became obvious that she had shoved a couple of finger's up her sister's tight pussy, as Molly began to groan around my cock in a very slutty, unmotherly way.

My daddy monster had quickly become fully aroused and I allowed myself to shaft Molly's throat with a few strokes, before I pulled out. Molly mewled unhappily when I withdrew, but settled back on her haunches obediently to see what would come next.

"Well, my little slut mommies, you've made Daddy all hard!" The girls giggled happily. "You need to fix this! Daddy needs to fuck the fat baby tummies he made on you."

"YESS!!", Jen shrieked and jutted her big, oiled up tummy out, which made it bump into Molly's. They both giggled again and rubbed their tummies against each other.

"But you have to make your bumps even more nice and slippery for daddy's cock.", I admonished my fuck bunny girls. "Do my little mommies have something that will make their baby tummies even wetter for Daddy's cock?"

"You know we do, daddy!", Molly said happily. "Daddy's sperm has pumped our boobies full of baby milk!!"

Molly and Jen scooted even closer to each other, tummy to tummy, and grabbed their big, full titties. As my daughters squeezed their bursting udders, milk first started to squirt out of Jen's boobies. It wasn't a precision sport, obviously, and the girls giggled as the sprays from Jen's breast hit not only Molly's breasts, but her face as well. A second later, Molly's breasts started to squirt milk too. Jen tried to lean over and lick some of the delicious nectar from Molly's titties, but her tummy was too big and she just couldn't reach. But Molly, sweetest of sisters, helped out by bending forward as far as she could and lifted her heavy left tit up to Jen's greedy little mouth. Jen suckled on her sister's teat.

"Mmm, so sweet!!! You should really have a taste, daddy!", Jen cooed. Without stopping, she continued to suck hungrily on Molly's breast, but instead of swallowing, she let the milk flow from her mouth down her face and chin, dripping down on her breasts, mixing with her own milk, and then continuing to trickle down on her bloated tummy.

It was so insanely hot!

More and more milk trickled down my daughters' bodies, mixing with the oil. They were ready for Daddy!!

I motioned for them to rise up, while still on their knees with their big tummies touching. They held out their full mommy tits and squeezed them gently. A gentle rain of baby milk sprayed down onto their tummies and followed the swell down towards their hidden pussies.

Not able to hold back longer, I bent down slightly and pressed my cock in between their taught, pregnant bellies. My swollen member bored into the tight, oiled up crevice and I pressed on until it was almost completely buried between my daughters' baby bumps. The round domes yielded very reluctantly as I started to fuck them. Despite the tightness my cock slid smoothly from the mix of oil and baby milk that I used as lubrication.

Fucking my pregnant daughters' swelled up tummies was not going to make me last for very long. I bent down and kissed my darlings deeply as I sped up towards my climax.

"Fuck!! Here it comes! Daddy's going to make you pregnant again!!", I hollered and grabbed my cock out of it's tummy fuck hole.

"On me, Daddy!! I'm not sure I'm properly bred!", Jen joked, jutting out her huge pregnant belly to catch as much as she could of my seed.

"Both of us, Daddy! Spray our fertile bodies! Knock us up again!", Molly suggested, ever the mediator.

Of course I decided to go with Molly's suggestion. I pulled a few times at my ready to fire bull cock and as it started shooting wildly, I barely aimed it, but allowed it to spray its contents all over. Thick globs of semen rained down on my girls, landing in their hair, on their upturned faces and on their swollen breasts, but mostly on their huge baby tummies. I was confident they had both gotten enough to actually knock them up again, if I had needed to.

"Thank you, Daddy!", Molly smiled and started to lick her father's warm cum from her mommy breasts.

"Yeah, thank you so much, Daddy!!", Jen echoed. "Now go make this family whole!!"

"Thank you, my darlings!", I replied. My cock hadn't even wilted from its cum explosion and I decided there was no use putting it away now, so I left it sticking out of my business suit as I made my way to the master bedroom.

"Here, let me help you with that.", I could hear Jen offer hungrily as she started sucking and licking Molly's cum- and milk-drenched titties.

I shook my head smiling at my daughters' sluttiness.

I could already hear moans and groans coming from the master bedroom and I eagerly entered. As I stepped in, I was greeted with a sight that would have fitted right into a palace orgy in ancient Rome, as the rest of my harem had prepared for Daddy's arrival.

Tied to the posts of our huge family bed was my favorite daughter Tiffany and her mother Anna, positioned as two slightly overlapping X:es, with their arms and legs stretched out towards the posts. They were strapped naked face down to the bed, with pillows under their groins so that their fat, round asses were prominently elevated. Kneeling on the bed in the small spaces between the stretched out legs of mother and daughter was the last of my sexpot triplets, Emma. When I came into the room, Emma was just leaning her tiny, knocked up frame over her big sister's oiled up ass, as she had to use the force of her whole body to force a thick, foot long dildo up Tiffany's sphincter. Tiffany squealed in real pain as the plastic horse cock penetrated her, but Emma mercilessly pushed it deeper into her sister's humongous ass, ignoring the screams and pleas.

Of the triplets, Emma's pregnancy was by far the least in-your-face obvious. Mind you, she was about two months later than Jen and almost three months later than Molly, but even so, her six month baby bump was nowhere near as large as her sisters' had been at that time. Overall, Emma had by far been the most cool about the whole motherhood experience and had seemed to come to the conclusion that pregnancy was not going to get in the way of the rest of her life. It almost seemed like she had willed the little life growing inside her to not overdo it, and consequently her bump, although noticeable, looked more like four than six months along.

Yet pregnant she was. And even though it wasn't the biggest of bumps, the tight cheerleader outfit she wore as she raped her sisters' ass with the huge dildo made both her still small, but swelling breasts and her tummy stand out more.

Like her sisters, Emma was, of course, pregnant by me, her father. But given her no nonsense attitude to life and love of her cheerleading training, Emma's pregnancy had come as a bolt out of a clear blue sky to both me and her mother.

It happened on one of the single date nights that I mentioned before, where I dedicated a whole evening to just one of my lovely harem girls, making her feel like a princess in a fairy tale. Well, at least a very well fucked princess.

Emma had decided we were going to try rock climbing and I had enjoyed most of the day staring up at her tight, muscular ass as she easily outpaced me up a rock wall at the remote climbing resort we were visiting. At night, I was pretty beat and ready for an early retirement after a day of relentless training, but Emma, always the blonde bundle of energy, would have none of it. She made sure we had a nice three course dinner at the main building of the compound and then a long, romantic walk by the nearby lake, before we returned to the small wood cabin we had rented.

As we came up to our cabin, hand in hand, the night was so still we could hear another party talking by their cabin some ways away. I saw a naughty twinkle in Emma's eyes as I released her hand to open the cabin door. In a flash, she was on her knees in front of me, blocking the door and whipping my cock out. It been half hard all day from Emma's skimpy climbing outfit. She swallowed it and began sucking and popping it out in a furious tempo. I guiltily looked around, as the neighbors' voices somehow sounded closer when you're outdoors and have your cock lodged in your teenage daughter's mouth. In minutes Emma had me groaning loudly as my thick dick repeatedly banged the back of her head against the wooden door when I fucked her mouth. When her little humming bird tongue brought me over the edge and I flooded her throat and face with daddycum, I could not hold back and brayed like a wounded bull, loud enough to echo far into the still night. The people in the neighboring cabin stopped talking and laughing at the sound, and a few minutes later one of them came to check on us.

As we saw the guy approaching, I quietly, but desperately begged Emma to get inside, or at least wipe the errant drops of my cum off her face. But she just smiled at me naughtily and instead wrapped her nubile body around mine. My heart, already drumming a desperate beat from the blowjob, was hammering loudly enough that I thought the guy might hear it as he approached, As he came up to us and asked if we were alright, I started to blurt out some lame story about shouting because I had tripped and sprained my ankle.

I had barely begun to babble, however, when Emma piped up.

"Gosh, daddy, I think you spilled something on me when you sprained that ankle.", she grinned as she very demonstratively scooped up some of my still hot cum from her cheek and pretended to look at it in surprise.

"I think it might be cream. What do you think, sir?", she giggled as she showed her cum drenched finger to the poor guy. "I'd better have a taste to find out, huh?", she said, as she put the finger in her mouth and slurped up my gooey spunk. "Mm, yummy!" She swallowed, making a small, contented sigh.

The guy just stared at Emma and then at me and then back at her again, unable to believe the strange truth of this situation.

"Good night, sir, and thank you for checking up on me and my daddy!", Emma continued, the deviousness in her eyes contradicting the innocence of her voice "I need to take my daddy inside now and take care of his ... ankle."

She waved at the guy and then opened the door, pulling me inside. Through the window I could see the him standing outside for a while, obviously unsure what to do, before he shook his head in disbelief and headed back to his own cabin with an interesting story to tell.

By now I was completely exhausted from the long day, the intense blowjob and our recent encounter. But as I got the fire going in the fireplace and turned around to my daughter, Emma had lost all her clothes and was waiting for me, naked and on all fours in the bed, making it completely obvious that sleep was still many hours away.

"How about handles tonight, Daddy?" she giggled as she pulled her hair out into long pig tails.

Needles to say, I wasn't sleepy any more. I was out of my climbing shorts in seconds, but didn't bother with the t-shirt. My eager daddycock was rock hard again before I reached the bed, and I slammed it home as soon as it touched Emma's dripping wet pussy lips. I grabbed Emma's blonde pig tails and used them to pummel her back and forth on my iron bar.

I used her - or maybe she used me - in every possible way and position that night. She was always an extremely energetic lover, but this night she was beyond insatiable. When I had already come in her two more times - once in her ass and once in her pussy - and lay on my back feeling as if a freight train with Godzilla on it had run over me, she woke my wilting dick up for a fourth round with a blowjob that was nothing short of magical.

"My god, Emma, you're going to kill me!", I complained as my cock somehow became ready for shafting my teenage daughter again.

"Whatever do you mean, daddy?", Emma chirped and then used her baby voice. "I am just a wittle girl trying to have some fun with her Daddie. My Daddie's so big and strong and I am so small and fragile. Please don't hurt me with your enormous fucking Daddy monster when you slam it back into my pussy!"

We ended up spooning, with my swollen fuck rod slowly penetrating Emma's shockingly tight cunt. After a few minutes our lovemaking became surprisingly gentle, almost meditative, as I pumped my teenage daughter, while I lovingly kissed her neck and caressed her small breasts and tummy.

Emma was also unusually quiet and as I filled her pussy up with my final, surprisingly large load of the night, I thought I heard her whisper something.

"Yes, my big stud! Breed your filly!"

I didn't think more about it as we fell asleep with my half hard daddydick still lodged deep in my little girl's pussy. But some eight weeks later, Emma sat me and Anna down one morning and informed us that she had decided to become pregnant like Jen and Molly. She said she loved me so much that she didn't want to miss out on the experience of carrying my child inside her and bringing our daughter into the world. But she also declared that she was not going to let "this baby thing" inconvenience her too much and she was going to go on studying and cheering. Anna and I looked at each other with slightly worried looks, but if anyone was going to just "do" the baby thing, it was our Emma.

As the news of Emma pregnancy was announced at a family breakfast to enthusiastic cheers by her already ballooning triplet sisters, Morgan was worried, despite her obvious happiness for her little sister.

"Daddy can't be completely surrounded by beached whales!", my harem top girl complained in exasperation. "We can't all take his baby seed at the same time, even though all our pussies are dying to get flooded. We need some normal sized harem girls, that can still take a rough pounding, not just plus and extra plus sized girls."

But hearing her worry, I pulled the sweet top girl of my harem aside and informed her that from this point on, her Daddy and master demanded that at least one girl of his harem was pregnant at all times. And if they would all be pregnant, that would just be a blessing. Daddy loved seeing his girls extra curvy, extra womanly and filled to the brim with his seed.