Harem Pt. 06

Story Info
Daddy and his harem repopulate the Earth.
11.1k words
4.51
28.7k
64

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the conclusion of the tale of a lucky Daddy and his harem. Without spoiling too much, it involves a strong theme of incestuous breeding and pregnancy, so if that is not your cup of tea, feel free to stop reading here.

The story is of course a fantasy and should be read as such. All characters are over 18 years old and all acts of sexual interaction described or imagined - past, present or future - involve only persons of legal age.

Thank you so much for encouraging comments and ratings. As always, please feel free to comment, rate and give feedback.

The story has been edited from the first publication by removing the epilogue, which will be republished separately.

/Ravengrave

*

Tonight was a special evening. It really felt like a conclusion or at least a new step in the magical adventure our family had been thrown into less than a year ago. I had to work late, which pissed me off as I was dying to get home to my girls. But Anna assured me that it wasn't a big deal, as there were preparations to be made and lots of sisterpussy to lick and poke.

As I climbed the stairs, I looked back at all that had happened. In the first two months after the magical night and morning when I claimed my harem, I usually had not been content with just one of the girls to satisfy me. I wanted to explore the dizzying possibilities of my new life, and chose two or three harem girls at a time to entertain me. I remember once lining five of the girls up naked on their hands and knees in front of me, and alternated fucking their upturned asses raw, while Morgan spanked them mercilessly. The evening ended with big sister getting the honor of my last load in her own ass as a thank you.

But as the first rush of being an alpha male in a pride of submissive lionesses slowly subsided, I started to set aside special, one on one daddy times for my girls. I wanted us to connect on a deeper level both sexually and emotionally, and show them that, despite all the debauchery and sexual domination, their amazing personalities was still the most important thing to me. Whereas Tiffany and Emma preferred their solo time with daddy to be adventurous and full of surprises, often involving public fucking where there was a chance of getting caught, my other harem girls were happy to have more traditional dates lead up to them getting their pussies pounded.

Anyway, on one of those more traditional, romantic dates with my Molly, we talked for a long time about what she had hinted at after her very first fuck: that she wanted me to impregnate her. She was very convincing, knowing that she would not win me over simply by seducing me. She told me how she had dreamed of having children of her own ever since she was seven or eight, playing with dolls. And, unlike most of other girls, she had never really gotten past the idea of being a young mother. She still wanted to have an education and a good job, but felt confident that those were opportunities that could wait for a few years. She had already discussed it with Anna, her mother, (of course) and had her full support.

"And now, daddy, I have had the extreme fortune to find a well-off, very handsome man to fulfill my dreams." Suddenly her foot was in my groin, her toes squeezing my balls, and her smile could have made strong men cum in their pants. "What do you say, daddy, hm? It seems like the thought of pumping gallons of your thick, potent daddysperm deep into my unprotected, nearly virgin cunt makes you hard. It makes me wet enough to take you balls deep in my tight pussy right now. Mommy says the moment your sperm shot deep inside her, when you made me and Jen and Emma, was the hardest she has ever cum." Her toes moved up to the head of my cock. "Doesn't daddy want to make a new daughter in his little girl? Or maybe you want to aim for triplets right away, daddy? I'm game."

Once more, despite what she was doing to my cock, I felt the need to try to be responsible, to be a parent, not just a horny daddy. I started to argue against the idea, pointing to the risks to her gymnastics career, the limitations on her life and the possibility of regret. But for the next half an hour, she continued to squeeze my cock with her foot and to refute my arguments with her logic, until being responsible seemed more and more impossible.

"Please, daddy, I'm ovulating right now. It would be the perfect night to pump me full of cum and make me your first pregnant harem slave.", she concluded, panting slightly in her obvious arousal.

I stood up and pushed the table aside, my cock making a wet tent of my pants. Molly leapt into my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist as we kissed passionately. I could feel her dry hump her pussy onto my raging hard on as I carried her to the master bedroom and threw her on the bed.

She was at the same time so innocent, knowing and beautiful that the thought of what I was about to do to her made me rabid with lust.

"So, my little teenage girl wants her own big daddy's monster cock to slam into her unprotected baby pussy and just flood it with cum, knocking her up with a daughter-sister?" My voice was thick as I hovered menacingly over my daughter's tiny body.

My words and demeanor hit Molly's submissive streak hard.

"Yes! Oh, I love my big, strong daddy! Please make your little girl take your cock! I will be your breeding filly and you will be my horse cocked daddy-stallion. Please pump me full of babies."

We quickly lost our clothes and I lowered myself over my daughter, practically covering her tiny naked body with my large frame. Then I slammed my monster cock into Molly's tight pussy in one massive push. We proceeded to fuck passionately, her strong legs pushing me deeper and deeper into her cunt.

"Please, daddy, I want you to completely dominate me, when you come inside me! I want you to hold me down tight, so I can't escape your cock, as it floods my young, unprotected pussy and makes me fat and pregnant with your baby!"

My Molly stretched her thin arms together over her head, inviting me to take control of her. Loving her submission, I growled and grabbed her wrists hard with my large hand, nailing her to the bed. Molly gasped as her upper body was locked down while her pussy continued to get hammered by my daddycock. I kissed her possessively and then bit down hard on one of my daughter's tiny titties, soon to get bigger with baby milk.

The thought of impregnating my teenage daughter made sure it didn't take long for me to get ready to fill her up. I tightened my grip around Molly's wrists, and pressed my cock deeper into my little girl than I had ever reached into any woman.

"Oh, daddy, it's happening, isn't it? Will you give me all your love, and make sure I get pregnant with my own father?" I looked into my teenage daughter's eyes as she sensed the oncoming flood of her daddy's semen, and the combination of love, ecstasy and complete submission in her face was so beautiful.

My balls swelled up and filled my cock to the brim before I started pumping into her needy, unprotected cunt. My orgasm felt as thought the head of my bulging cock literally exploded, the release of cum was so intense. My load, the result of several days of painful abstinence in a harem household of constant temptation, shot far up into my Molly. The extreme tightness of my daughter's pussy made sure that the cum had nowhere to go but surge straight into her fertile womb.

"Aaaah!!", Molly shouted as she came hard on that first shot. "Please fill me, daddy! I can feel your daddycum inside me. There is so much, daddy! So much warm cum for your baby girl!"

Growling, I kept pressing my daddycock into the folds of her squeezing cunt. The second, third and fourth torrents of baby batter were almost as voluminous as the first one, and each pump of my dick seemed to set off another orgasm in my daughter, now with her eyes closed as she relished the bliss of being flooded with her own daddy's semen.

"More, daddy, more!! Give me all your potent sperm and make your little girl a mommy!"

Finally, I just pushed my cock as deep inside my baby girl as it would go and held it in there as my daddycock kept pumping semen deep into her womb, blessing her and defiling her in equal measure.

I could see tears in Molly's eyes, as her hand came up to caress my face.

"Oh, daddy!" She was exhausted, yet her eyes were shining. "You've made me so happy! I love you so much, and I am ... I don't know ... grateful to Morgan that she opened this door for all of us." Her serious expression broke into a smile. "Wow, I can feel your sperm so deep, deep inside me." She closed her eyes again as she enjoyed the sensation of being thoroughly bred. "It's so warm and there is so ... fucking much, sorry daddy!" She giggled and opened her eyes again. "It feels like a gallon, filling me up. I can't believe I am going to be a mommy now! You made my dream come true. And now both me and my baby will come from the same wonderful man and the same wonderful cock."

I loved her so much and I was so happy that we could share this moment, regardless of whether she would get pregnant or not.

Yet, in the following days, I could not get the idea of knocking my daughter up out of my head. I dreamed of her tiny breasts and tummy swelling up with my seed inside her, changing her delightful, petite body by adding more female curves and making her my woman in yet a new way. I knew that our chances to succeed were excellent. Molly was at her most fertile age and time of the month. And Anna had once joked that my sperm was so potent that it could penetrate rubber. But still, I wanted to be absolutely sure that Molly's - and now also my own - dream came true. Hence, I stalked my daughter like a ravenous beast, ready to pounce her at every turn.

Molly seemed to find this a little amusing.

"Silly daddy, I'm already the most def pregnant girl in America. As soon as you shot that very first load so deep into my pussy, I knew I was a mommy." She lovingly stroked her lower tummy, where she claimed our baby was already growing. Even so, she enthusiastically surrendered to my demands to fuck her at least once every day for the following week, just to make sure. But when the test came back positive just a few weeks later, the little minx was so full of "I told you so" that I had to fuck her a few extra times just for that.

While we were waiting for confirmation, however, her sisters, especially Jen and Emma, were very jealous of my "obvious favoritism". They tried their best to even the daddy distribution and as I stalked Molly, they stalked me. They offered themselves to me wherever we happened to meet at all hours of the day and night, which of course was nothing but a blessing for me. And one late night, as I vigorously pounded Emma in the light of the open fridge, bent over the kitchen isle with her pajama shorts barely pulled down enough to expose her tight ass to my invading cock, I think I finally managed to convince her that there would always be enough daddydick to go around.

As I finally arrived on this very special evening some some eight and a half months after what Molly lovingly called "the breeding date", there could be no doubt daddy's sperm had hit the mark that night. Molly came to meet me as I stepped inside. She was completely, gorgeously naked.

Despite being ready to drop our little baby daughter just about any day now, there was still something incredibly graceful about Molly. Her lean, well-trained gymnast body had filled out in just the right places to make her more womanly, while at the same time giving the impression that she could drop down to splits over my cock if I commanded her to.

For now my blonde teenage goddess rushed up to me. "Welcome home, daddy!", she chirped. Her new, big breasts, already laden with milk for her baby and her baby's daddy bounced mouthwateringly as she came up to me. Molly was so proud of how they had grown, never missing an opportunity to offer them to me for tender examination.

She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and her eyes met and held mine, as she slowly knelt at my feet. She held out her breasts in supplication, but spectacular as they were in themselves, what really made them pop was to see was the beautiful baby bump jutting out underneath them. Molly's bump was almost perfectly round and it seemed her sisters had already oiled it up for me the way I liked it. I could feel my daddycock get hard as steel from the fertility goddess at my feet, welcoming me home on this special evening.

"Please, daddy, I know this is not our night, but will you just touch me with your fat, hard daddycock before I have to give you away?" My pregnant baby pushed her still small, yet full tits together and smiled beautifully up at me.

"HEY!!!"

Just as I was going to surrender and whip my cock out, the second of my teen tramp triplets Jenny stepped into the hallway with a humorous Gotcha!-expression. "Keep your hands off my daddy, you slut! Tonight he doesn't belong to fat preggie cows like you!"

Molly smiled and feigned mock outrage at her sister's mean insult, as she turned towards her with an arched eyebrow. "Well, fat preggie cows like us, I guess." Jenny admitted.

Even though her pregnancy was a month or so behind her sister's, Jenny was almost as large as Molly. Or maybe it was just the contrast: Jenny had always been the most petite of the triplets, and a huge, eight month mommy tummy on her delicate frame made her look stunningly beautiful and almost obscene at the same time. Even though Jenny's breasts hadn't grown as large as Molly's, she tried her very best to accentuate her curves. Unlike her sister, Jenny wasn't completely naked as she came to greet me, but the thin strips of clothing only made her look more like a depraved daddy slut. A tiny, white swimsuit-like bra covered Jenny's torso, but there was really very little cover, as big holes had been cut for the tips of her tits and her inch long nipples to show off her goodies. Similarly, you could see there were matching g-string panties disappearing somewhere beneath the big tummy, only accentuating how little protection the young mother to be had from ogling daddy eyes and groping daddy hands. The tummy itself was oiled up, just like her sister's, just the way I loved it.

She really was a slut. And that was also how she had ended up in this situation. As I've mentioned, Jenny and Emma didn't take the news of me trying to knock up Molly sitting down. They followed me around the house and even outside, offering their young, nubile bodies to me, berating me for "favoring" their sister. I mostly had a wonderful time, as I tried to show my jealous little airheads that Daddy's cock really was enough for everyone. And Emma eventually relented. She still claimed her share, but stopped pestering me about "unfairness".

But it was harder to let go for Jenny. Fairness had always been a bigger thing for her than her trip sisters. Into their teens, she wanted all three of them to wear the same clothes, so none of them might end up better looking than the other two. As I started out on my campaign to make sure Molly was good and pregnant, Jenny would follow me around and try to keep track of my frequent hookups with her sister. I would sometimes find her sitting outside the door of Molly's bedroom as I came out naked with my cock still fairly hard. Sometimes I would try to make a parental point on the unattractiveness of nagging children and rejected her advances, which would earn me a look of sadness and envy that made my heart ache. Most of the times I would relent and let her serve me right there in the hallway outside her sister's door, slurping mine and Molly's juices off of my full father dick.

A few months earlier, the thought of a nubile tight bodied teen stalking me for unprepared sex would have been a sexual fantasy. But in a house where I was the king of a family harem of willing sluts, and could satisfy my needs whenever I wanted to, Jenny's following me around did become something of a nuisance. I loved her to bits and wanted her to take my daddycock almost every day. But, you know. Maybe not every minute of every day? I had five other women to satisfy.

It finally came to a head one Saturday night. I had been enjoying a foursome with all my triplets, ending with me filling Molly with another gallon of baby makers, while her sisters held her legs out for me. Everyone had had their fair turn, mind you, but Molly was the only one awarded with daddy seed in her pussy.

I had left Molly and Emma satisfied, sleepy and wrapped in each other's arms on Molly's bed, but Jenny followed me out of the room.

She was walking half a step behind me, using her pouty little girl voice. "Daddy, it feels like Molly gets to have you almost to herself now. Just because you want to put a big belly on her.", she whined.

I tried to be patient. "But honey, daddy's cock was pounding all of you tonight. I loved the way my little Jenny-cunt squeezed my big dick."

"But Molly got all the cum, daddy ...", she kept whining. "My cunt didn't get any cum, and it's much tighter than Molly's. It's not fair."

God, I just wanted to go to sleep. In all her sweet, jealous desire, she was really starting to annoy me.

"Please, daddy, please, fill me up too!" She skipped ahead of me in the hallway. She wasn't even looking at me anymore, she was just nagging on about how unfair it was that she didn't get as much daddycum as her sister.

Finally, my patience ran out and I snapped.

I moved up behind Jenny and caught her. I reached around and before she had a chance to react my hands grabbed either side of her buttoned shirt. I wanted to have an outlet for my frustration with her so I yanked the shirt open, sending buttons flying everywhere.

"Daddy!" She was shocked at the fierceness of my attack. She tried to turn to face me, but I held her with my body.

My hands quickly found her small naked tits - none of the triplets ever needed or wore a bra - and I squeezed them hard as I felt my cock growing, pushing against the tiny training shorts Jenny had put on to sleep in.

"I love you, baby!", I growled into her ear. "But you have to stop! You should never doubt that daddy's cock will be enough for you as well!"

Jenny moaned loudly, and leaned back into me as I manhandled her tits, pulling at the perfect nipples. But I was not going to make this so easy for her.

Before she knew it, my right hand left her tit and I coarsely grabbed her by the pussy. My hand slipped into her shorts, finding no panties, and as I groped her pussy, I found it moistening to my rough touch. I thrust a fat finger inside her and pumped a few times before I pulled her shorts down. Jenny yelped in pain as I grabbed each of her wrists and pushed her up against the wall. With my knee I forced her legs apart until she was a tiny, helpless X, nailed up for me to take.

"Daddy, wait! I ...", Jenny tried to turn her head and gain some control or understanding of the situation.

But I just slammed my cock into her. Jenny groaned, unable to keep up with the speed at which things were moving.

"Daddy!!", she shrieked. "Let me ..."

I ignored her and set up a furious pace, hammering her pussy. With each pump of my cock into her, she was slammed into the wall, smashing her small tits flat. I was still annoyed with her nagging and disobedience before. So this would be a rage fuck to let me let off some steam and to teach my bad little girl a hard lesson. Jenny wailed in time with the pounding she took, by the sounds oscillating between pain and pleasure. Pretty soon, my pummeling seemed to sap her energy to keep up and her body relaxed. Under my tall iron grip on her wrists, she flopped around like a rag doll as I pleasured myself on her teen cunt. Her head hung limply forward, which exposed her neck and made her blonde hair cover her face.