Harem Sisters Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darth_Aussie
Darth_Aussie
5,724 Followers

The garage wasn't huge—maybe enough spaces for a couple dozen cars—but it was secure and private. I looked at the car key I'd picked up for the first time and saw what I was looking for. It was a BMW key and it looked new; no visible key was showing but I assumed it had one of those emergency keys inside the remote somewhere, I pressed the unlock button and I saw lights flash on a vehicle by the exit gate. I approached the car and was thoroughly impressed with what I was going to be driving.

My dad had gotten himself one of the brand new 8-series, the garage lights reflecting off-of the glossy black finish as I moved around the vehicle, admiring it.

"Not bad dad," I whispered to myself before opening the door and climbing in. I placed my wallet and keys in the centre console and pushed the start button. The dash lights illuminated at the engine's start and I ran my hands over the steering wheel while I took in the moment.

"I could get used to this," I said to myself.

I found the door remote and pressed the singular button, the garage gate rolled to the side smoothly and off I went.

The drive was short, but I enjoyed it. I wasn't much for cars, but I did enjoy a nice luxury car, and I definitely liked the feeling of driving them. I headed to the nearest pizza place I could find, relying on the car's GPS since I left my phone at home. It was busy, which was a good sign. I ordered three pizzas: a meat lover's I'd share with Tori, a pepperoni, and a chicken pizza, hoping Vicky wasn't a vegan or gluten intolerant. I went for a walk while I waited for the pizzas to cook and picked up a couple of six packs of beer. I wasn't much of a drinker, but I did have a preference for wheat beers. I grabbed a bottle of vodka also—in case the girls didn't like beer. As I was leaving the bottle shop, I spotted a familiar blonde across the road, it was Abi, from the plane. I smiled at seeing the pretty blonde girl and thought it such a coincidence that I would see her again so soon, in a city this size. I considered going across to say hello, but then I saw that she was speaking to a man, they looked very friendly and she kept smiling and laughing at what he was saying. As much as I wanted to see her again, I wasn't going to butt in on a date.

Maybe it just wasn't meant to be.

I headed back to pick up the pizzas, then I loaded the car up and headed back to the apartment. Once home and parked, I loaded the drinks into the three pizza boxes and caught the elevator to the top floor. The front door was wide open, and I could hear the sounds of people talking and laughing. I placed the food and drinks on the kitchen counter and walked over to the living area, where the girls were sitting around. It looked like Lucy and Hayley had already left, but Liz sat with Tori on the couch while Vicky was standing up, flicking through the channels on the enormous television.

"Jace! you're back!" Tori said, bounding off the couch, past me and into the kitchen, tearing open the first pizza box she got to. "I'm sooo hungry," she said with a mouthful of pizza.

"So am I," Vicky said, leering at me as she passed, licking her lips. I'd been back for about thirteen seconds and already the blonde beach babe had my cock waking up from his nap.

"Yeah, let's eat," I said. Then turned to Liz. "You're welcome to some too," I added with a smile. I wanted to make her feel comfortable with me.

"Thanks, but I better get to work." The athletic redhead rose to her feet—graceful as a dancer—and gave her sister and mine a hug before leaving. She did give me a smile as she left, which was progress.

"I get the feeling she doesn't like me much," I said to the girls.

"She takes a bit to warm up to anyone," Tori said, handing me a plate with some pizza on it.

"Especially guys," Vicky added. Mostly ignoring her pizza and choosing to pour her a vodka and orange juice. "Want one Tor?" She asked my sister. Tori shook her head, a mouth full of pizza. "What about you stud?" Vicky asked me.

"No, thanks. I'll just have a beer," I said, pulling one of the bottles free and placing the rest in the fridge. I opened the bottle and took a swig of the thick wheat beer.

We passed the next few hours with some light drinking and telling of stories, it was mostly me listening to the two girls talk about their hijinks in school and who did what, who dated who. Rarely did they ask me about what I had gotten up to, but I was fine with that since most of it was pretty boring.

"So, who was this girl you were dating?" Vicky asked me, and it took me a second to realise she was asking me a question.

"Oh, her?" I said. "No one important now," I added, wanting to take the light off the topic of my previous relationship.

"Are you seeing anyone else?" Vicky asked. She looked quite interested in the answer, and for that matter so did my sister.

"No one else. There was a girl I met on the plane, but I didn't even get her number," I replied. I must have had more to drink than I thought because I said way more than I wanted to.

"Ooo what's her name?" Vicky asked. "What's she like?" added Tori. "Is she hot?" finished Vicky.

"Her name's Abi, she's really nice and yeah...she's quite pretty," I responded to both the girls.

"Is she as pretty as me?" Asked Vicky, who looked more than a little tipsy.

"She's a different kind of pretty to you," I replied. "I couldn't say who was more attractive because you're both so different, it would be like choosing who was more attractive between you and—" I thought for a moment of one of the other girls names, but the only one who came to mind was right here. "Tori." I completed my line of thought, then heard how creepy it sounded. Vicky looked at me thoughtfully and Tori was even smiling.

"So, who's older out of you and Liz?" I asked Vicky, desperately looking for a conversation changer.

"We're twins. Technically she is older, but only by about ten minutes or so," She replied.

From first look you could easily tell the girls were sisters, even though they had a massive height difference, body shape, and even hair and eye colour. They had similar jaw lines and facial structure, but that's as far as the resemblance went. They were obviously close in age, but I never picked on them being twins. I just expected Liz was the older sibling hanging out with her younger sister and her friends; she seemed a little more mature.

"Wow, twins...I never would have picked it," I said.

"Not many do," Vicky replied, taking a long drink from her glass. "Hey, we should get in the hot tub!" The blonde added excitedly.

"Yeah let's go!" Tori responded. She sounded a little drunk herself; I'd have to keep an eye on her drinking to make sure she didn't overdo it.

"Let's do it," I said, deciding for once just to let shit go the way it goes and have some fun. Who knew, maybe if I pretended to have some fun, I would.

I found out the hot tub—which I hadn't known existed until a few minutes ago—was out on the main balcony of the apartment. So there I sat, in a steamy, bubbly hot tub, drinking with two gorgeous girls. The fact that one was my sister was irrelevant, this was still one of the greatest nights in my life.

"Ahhh yeah, this is better," I heard Vicky say. I had my eyes closed and was relaxing in the water, letting the jets massage my body, but when I opened my eyes I was greeted with a very lovely sight. Vicky had removed her bikini top, and her tits hung out in the open, displaying all their glory. And glorious they were.

"You're such a ho Vicky," My sister said with a laugh.

"You should try it, it's liberating," Vicky said. Giving me a wink.

"Maybe I will," Tori replied, and then she pulled her own top off and tossed it onto the deck.

I sat stunned and tried to avoid looking at my sisters naked chest, but if I wasn't looking at hers, I was looking at Vicky's, and I didn't want to ogle either girl's breasts. I felt my erection grow and tent my shorts. I would have closed my eyes, but I didn't want to make it obvious this was having such an effect on me, so I did the only thing I could think of.

I looked Vicky in the eyes.

"Yeah I know right, feels good to get the girls out," I replied, rubbing my hand across my chest. I got the desired effect and had both girls laughing. When I could, I stole a quick glance at my sister's bare chest. Her breasts were impossibly perky and full, much larger than I first thought they were. I looked back to Vicky's and marvelled at the giant orbs as they seemed to float on the surface of the water, as if Vicky was holding them up to show them off. From what I'd learned about the girl so far, that seemed like the most likely scenario. That's when I noticed both girl's nipples were erect, was it the cool air or something else. I mentally shrugged and pushed the thought aside.

After another hour or so in the tub I was feeling drunk, hot, and more than a little horny with the tits on display. I decided it was time I head to bed, jerk off, and fall asleep.

"Well, that's me done for the night," I said, standing in the water. I had been sitting with my erection for so long that I totally forgot about it, and now it was on display for the girls, threatening to burst through my swim trunks. Now there were few things in life I was confident about, but my cock was one of them. It was no freakshow porn star cock, but like most young me, I'd measured it. Eight inches on a full erection, thick as well. So thick my ex-girlfriend had always had trouble taking it and had not once taking it the whole way—no one had. Both girls stared at my noticeable bulge. Vicky had that same hungry look in her eyes, but Tori was also biting her bottom lip, just a bit, as she eyed my cock. I figured we were all drunk, plus I was eyeing her tits before, so it was just normal, nothing wrong with it.

"Night ladies," I said, as I quickly made my escape.

"Wow," I heard someone say, unsure of which girl as I closed the door and headed to my room. In desperate need to whack one out and get some sleep, I was way too fucking horny.

Chapter 3.

Last thing I remembered after the hot tub was falling onto my bed, then nothing. I thought I must be dreaming, because I could have sworn I could feel a mouth around my dick. I moaned as the warm wetness enveloped the tip of my member, the delicate hands working my long shaft. My mind had even worked up a moan for me as the dream girl filled her mouth with my manhood. I was in the half state of sleep, the dream feeling so real that I hung onto my fleeting sleep as best I could, savouring the wonderful feeling. My ex had never enjoyed giving blowjobs, so I rarely got to experience them. I must have fallen asleep before I was able to address the issue of my overwhelmed libido, and now my brain was trying to remedy the situation. Well, when in Rome.

I slid my hand down my naked stomach to grasp my cock and pump out a much-needed orgasm; maybe I could stop ogling my baby sister once I cleared my mind. Instead of finding my cock, I found someone's hair. I opened my eyes and looked down, now fully awake. The light from the rising sun was still dim, but I could make out the sandy blonde hair of Vicky, her sky-blue eyes staring up at me as she pulled my cock from between her luscious lips.

"Good morning Jason," she said, licking her lips. "I hope you don't mind. I was a little hungry." She licked the tip of my cock, dragging a moan from my throat, then she plunged my throbbing erection into her mouth again, taking more than half the entire shaft in one smooth motion. My back arched and I grasped her head, taking handfuls of her wavy hair in my hands as I instinctively tried to fit more and more of my rod into her mouth. The blonde beauty obliged by working my cock deeper into her throat until it was completely gone—vanished like a magic trick—her nose touching against my pubic hair.

This girl had skills.

"Holy fuck," I whispered to the room. Her throat squeezing my cock impossibly tight. I looked back down to see her staring up at me. She must have been waiting for me because as we locked eye's she slowly drew herself up off me. I watched in awe as my eight-inch dick appeared from seemingly nowhere, drenched in her saliva. Once freed of the intrusion, Vicky sucked in a gulp of air, spitting a glob of saliva onto the tip of my penis before using both hands work to my straining muscle.

"You have the best dick I've ever seen," the blonde said, expertly working my shaft with both her hands. She sat up more and straddled my legs. Her top was still gone but she was wearing a pair of blue workout shorts that hugged her hips and barely concealed her butt cheeks. My eyes fixed on her magnificent tits as she pressed them together with her arms as her hands worked me, I just wanted to grab them and fuck the shit out of those fun bags. I didn't though, I let her lead as I was still a little groggy and maybe a little worried that if I moved, she might stop. After a few minutes of stroking my dick, Vicky shuffled back again, dipping down to take my head into her mouth once more. I desperately wanted to grab a fistful of her hair and hammer my cock down her throat again, but I let the seductive blonde work me over. Her tongue flicked over my sensitive tip while her hands worked my shaft and balls. I'd been so horny the last twenty-four hours and needed a release, but even I was surprised by how quickly she brought me to orgasm. Before long I was clutching at her hair, hips bucking, toes curling as I grunted, pouring my seed into my sister's friend's willing mouth.

"Uuugghh! Of fuck!" I managed to get out as her lips tightened around my pulsing dick, her hands milking me for all I was worth. A few seconds later I was completely spent, but Vicky kept my cock in my mouth and gave my length a few more strokes, hoping to drain a few more drops from my balls.

"That was fucking amazing," I breathed out heavily.

With an audible pop, Vicky released her lock on my dick and licked up my length, kissing my tip, never once breaking eye contact with me.

"Thanks Jason," she said, giving my deflating cock one last squeeze before bouncing off the bed, her tits doing amazing things as she moved. She picked up a discarded T shirt she must have worn to bed and pulled it on. It barely covered her thick ass cheeks and I could see her nipples poking through the shirt's thin material. All I could do was lie there and bask in the effects of my orgasm as I watched the bubbly blonde saunter out of the room. I drifted off to sleep again as I watched her ass disappear through my open door.

I woke up maybe a few hours later with the sun beating through my bedroom windows. I looked down to see I was covered from the waist down by a bed sheet and wondered if my early morning wake-up call was just a dream. I pulled the bed sheet aside and saw I was naked underneath. I couldn't remember if I got undressed before bed; I hoped Vicky's visit was real and not just a dream. A knock at my door prompted me to cover myself quickly.

"Jace? You awake?" Tori said from behind the door.

"Yeah, I'm up. Come in," I replied. I firmly tucked the sheet around me to keep myself from flashing my little sister. The door opened, and I was greeted by Tori's smile as she poked her head into the room.

"Morning sleepy head," she said.

"Good morning," I replied with a smile. She came into the room and closed the door behind her. She was wearing a loose black tank top that hung off her perky breasts and showed a good deal of her flat stomach, and tiny faded denim shorts that hugged her perfect ass and displayed her tanned, toned legs. It was far more than she wore the previous day, but the outfit did nothing to dampen my sexual thoughts about my baby sister. I guess Vicky's blowjob was a dream because I was feeling insanely horny still. I sat up in bed and raised my knees up to hide a potential erection.

"Sleep well?" Tori asked as she seated herself on the side of my bed. Her hair was down this morning, it spilled over her shoulders and looked like she'd brushed it out. I could see coppery highlights in her dark hair when the sun hit it just right, and I was struck for a moment at how beautiful she was.

"Yeah, like a baby," I replied.

"Good. Breakfast is ready. Vicky was up early and started cooking," Tori said.

"She doesn't take me for the homely type," I replied with a chuckle.

"Oh, she isn't. I don't know what's up with her," Tori replied.

"Well I won't turn down a free cooked meal," I said.

"We'd better take advantage of it while we can," my sister replied. She'd placed a hand on my thigh and smiled at me. Her hand felt warm through the sheets and I desperately wanted to pull the thin linen away so I could feel her hands on my skin. But I was going to be a good big brother and not molest my baby sister.

"I'll be out in a minute. I need to get dressed" I nodded down to the sheet covering the lower half of my body and Tori seemed to get the hint. Her hand lingered, then she pulled it away slowly and blushed.

"Okay, I'll see you out there," she said and hurried out the door, closing it a little harder than I thought was needed. I thought on what she'd told me about Vicky. She was up suspiciously early. I wondered again if what had happened was a dream or not. I shrugged and hopped out of bed.

I dressed quickly, throwing on a pair of grey jeans and a black t shirt.

I arrived too the kitchen to see my sister sitting on the bench top, and Vicky dishing up some scrambled eggs onto a plate with some sausage, bacon and buttered toast. The smell of the food made my stomach rumble, but the sight of the curvaceous blonde set my mouth drooling. She looked like she was ready to hit the gym with a pair of black spandex shorts that her cheeks were threatening to eat and matching push up bra that did nothing to stop the bounce of her magnificent tits. Her sandy blonde hair was tied up into a ponytail and her golden tanned skin shone with the sunlight through the living room windows. Maybe she'd already been to the gym since her skin shone with perspiration that made it incredibly hard to look away.

"Eat up," she said with a dazzling smile. I walked past Tori and gave her a quick hug before chowing into my food. For once I wasn't distracted by the bounty of flesh before me since I was so hungry.

After a few minutes of shovelling food into my face, I took a break and looked at the girls. Both were staring at me.

"Sorry," I said after swallowing a mouthful of egg. "You guys not eating?" I asked. Tori was sipping from a bottle of water and shook her head.

"I already had breakfast," Vicky said. Then she licked her lips. My sister was facing away from her, so she didn't catch the action. It wasn't a dream. My cock suddenly woke up and decided he wanted some breakfast too.

"So, what are you girls up to today?" I asked, focussing on my food once more and trying to keep the morning's wake up blow job out of my mind.

"Going to have a shower, then Tor and I are going to hit the beach," Vicky replied.

"Again?" I asked. "Weren't you at the beach yesterday?" I finished.

"Yeah, but it's still nice out and we want to work on our tans," My sister replied. Sudden thoughts of my naked sister and Vicky. Laying on the white sand as their naked skin glistened with coconut oil. My dick was now screaming to be let out of the confines of my jeans.

"You should come with," Vicky said, biting her bottom lip.

"I'm not exactly the beach going type," I said with a chuckle. My pasty white skin wouldn't last long in the summer sun.

"Come on Bro, it'll be fun," my sister begged. She'd hopped down off the bench and spent a moment pulling her shorts down to cover her ass cheeks. I must have been staring because when I looked back to Vicky, she had a curious look on her face. Fuck, she just saw me checking out my little sister. Again.

Darth_Aussie
Darth_Aussie
5,724 Followers