Harem Sisters Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darth_Aussie
Darth_Aussie
5,724 Followers

"Uhh okay. Yeah I guess I can go for a little while." I was a little embarrassed about my pale complexion, especially when the two girls were so well tanned, but maybe it would do me some good to get some sun.

"Great, finish up and go get changed. I'm going to go shower," Vicky said. Then she sauntered off, hips swaying enough to hypnotize me.

"I'm going to head to the shops quickly, we need more lotion," my sister said before grabbing the car keys from the bowl beside the door. "I'll be back before by the time everyone's ready," she finished.

"You sure you don't want me to go with you?" I asked.

"Nah, it's fine. You need to get changed, so hurry up," she said before the front doors closed.

With no women present, I was able to stand without fear of my erection being noticed. It was pressing uncomfortably against my jeans and I was suddenly struck with the worry that I'd never be able to hide my boner in a pair of swim trunks. Maybe I could rub one out before we left? As I placed my plate in the sink and headed to my room, I noticed that the bathroom door wasn't latched closed, and I could hear the shower running. I paused outside the door for a minute and wondered if I could get a view of the naked blonde while she showered. I opened the door enough to see inside, but I couldn't make out anything but her silhouette behind the frosted glass of the wall length shower.

It felt kind of creepy to be trying to spy a look at my sister's friend, but she'd been flaunting her body at me since I arrived here, not to mention the morning visit I got from her. She was quite forward and open about what she wanted, and I decided it was time I gave that a go for myself. I stepped into the bathroom and stripped my clothes off, tossing them into a pile by the door. My cock was now standing proudly at attention. I stopped for a moment and looked at myself in the mirror. I was quite muscular, lean instead of a hulking muscle man, but I could definitely do with a bit of a tan. I studied my dick for a moment. Now I wasn't a connoisseur on the male sex organ, but I'd watched a lot of porn in my life. Being a bit of a nerd in high school didn't give me much out a sexual outlet. But looking at my own penis, I could see why a girl might find it enjoyable, I was larger than average and straight as an arrow. I briefly wondered how it would look if I shaved.

I shook my head at the nonsense I was thinking, thinking about shaving my balls while I stood outside a shower that a smoking hot blonde babe was currently in, one that didn't know I was even out here. I had doubts for a moment and contemplated getting dressed and slipping out, but in the end, I sucker punched those doubts and went for it.

I quietly opened the shower door and slipped inside, the cubicle was steamy and hot, so hot it stung my skin in a pleasant, cleansing way. Maybe hot showers weren't so bad. In the middle of the long shower stood Vicky, naked and dripping wet. She hadn't seen me yet and I was unsure how I should continue, I wasn't going to back out now, but I wasn't sure if I should say something snappy, walk out and just touch her. But before I could make up my mind the blonde beauty turned to me. We made eye contact, and for a moment she looked a little shocked to see me here, but she masked it quickly with a smile, her eyes darting down to my cock.

"I'll be done in a minute" She said with a playful smile.

I thought about just waiting, leaving or even waiting for her to make a move, but she'd been teasing me endlessly since we met. The blowjob this morning was fantastic, but so far everything had been on her terms. It was like a switch inside my head had been flicked, suddenly I didn't feel awkward, or anxious about making a move. This girl had advertised her desire for me, even acted on it. Now it was my turn.

She turned to her side and started washing her glorious ass, probably to show off and tease me some more. But she didn't see me approach her, nor did she expect what I did next. I came up behind the naked blonde and grabbed her hip with one hand and circled her waist with my other arm, cupping one of her heavy breasts. She let out a gasp as my erection pressed against between her amazing cheeks. She was quite a bit shorter than I was, so I had to bend my knees slightly. I slipped my hand from her hip around, sliding it down her toned stomach and between her legs until I found my warm, wet prize. I rubbed at her bald, slick mound as I ground my cock against her ass and groped at her tits, squeezing her fun bags and twisting her nipples, causing her to moan and gasp at my touch.

"I'm glad to see you being more impulsive," the blonde girl said between heavy breaths. I didn't reply, I just turned her and pushed her against the glass wall. I imagined seeing her breasts from the other side, mashed up against the glass. I slapped her ass and she immediately spread her legs and arched her back, placing her hands flat against the glass. I steadied her hips with one hand while stroking myself with the other, running the tip of my penis up and down her slit a few times—Coating myself in her fluids—dragging a moan from the lips of the sultry blonde.

It was time I took control.

I aimed my cock at her wet entrance and pushed more hips forward, she was tight but unbelievably slick. Once my tip was inside her I took a hold of her wide hips and rocked my pelvis, working myself in and out of her in short motions. This had Vicky panting, and I guessed she was as worked up as I was, especially after getting no relief of her own after this morning.

"Oh shit!" She gasped as I pushed more than half of my length inside her. "Grab my hair," she said. I obliged and took her ponytail in my fist, pulling her head back by her silky hair, hilting myself with the force of pulling her into me. We both let out a low moan in unison as I was fully enveloped by the succulent beach babe. I held myself deep inside her for a moment, savouring the feeling of being literally balls deep inside a girl, the first one to ever take all of me.

"Fuck me," she let out, turning her head to look at me as best she could while I held her hair firmly in my grip. Not one to say no to a beautiful girl, I did just that. I pawed at her ass cheek as I pulled out and thrust back in, slowly at first, getting the feeling for the sexy blondes movements as she rocked her hips into each thrust. Before long we had a steady rhythm going, I pumped my cock in and out, in and out. Keeping her long ponytail wrapped around my fist, pulling on it every time I thrust into her. Vicky gasped and moaned each time my pelvis slapped against her ass.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" Vicky all but yelled out. She had grown increasingly loud as I fucked her from behind, her moans and gasps mixing with the sound of wet flesh slapping together as I worked my rod inside her velvety tunnel. I knew I wouldn't be far behind her and was happy I was able to hold out as long as I did, long enough to give the blonde bombshell an orgasm. I lowered my stance a bit more and pulled her body against mine, letting go of the hold I had on her hair. She arched her back like a pro as I pulled her against my chest, I kept one hand on her hip and went back to groping at her breasts as I picked up my pace. Vicky's moans increased in volume and speed, like the beat to a song, and my cock was setting the tempo.

Vicky grabbed my hand that was groping her breasts and placed it around her throat. I just held it there for a moment until I realized what she wanted me to do. I'd seen this in porn before and had always wanted to do it, but no girl I'd slept with felt comfortable with it. I dug my fingers into her hip and squeezed gently around her slender neck and was rewarded immediately by a low moan. Vicky grabbed onto my forearm as her body started to shake. Her legs trembled and she squeezed my arm, so I squeezed a little tighter and she croaked out a moan. I hilted myself inside her as her body shook, holding her up with my hand on her hip as her orgasm rocked her body. As soon as her grip on my forearm loosened, I released my hold on her throat. She let out a gasp and gulped fresh air as I held her against me; she wasn't done with her orgasm yet. For a full minute I held this sexy woman against my chest, my cock still buried deep inside her as she rode out her orgasm.

"Holyfuckfuckthatsgood," she managed to get out. She said other things I didn't catch as she was a little delirious. This was doing wonders for my ego.

When she finally settled, she looked over her shoulder at me and gave me a smile. It wasn't the seductive, sultry, flirtatious smile she'd been giving me since we met, but more a smile of genuine affection and gratitude. I returned the smile and leaned down, kissing the beautiful woman for the first time. Our tongues danced, and I started rocking my hips again, leading Vicky to moan into my mouth at the movement.

"Don't cum inside me," she said once we broke the kiss. I nodded and began fucking her again. Now that she had her orgasm I focused on my own. I would have loved to have given her multiples, if I could. But Tori was due to be back soon, so I picked up the pace.

I pushed Vicky against the glass again as I slammed myself deep into her again and again. I was getting close, so close. I felt the tell-tale signs of my oncoming orgasm and knew if I didn't stop soon, there was no pulling out.

I pulled my cock from her warm embrace. She knew what was happening and dropped to her knees as she turned to face me. I began stroking myself quickly, but she batted my hands away and took my tool into her very skilled hands. I braced myself with both hands against the glass wall of the shower as Vicky milk my cock for the second time that day.

Then I was cumming.

The torrent of seed shot from the tip of my cock before I even realised I was cumming, But instead of wrapping her lips around my tip like she did last time, Vicky aimed my rod at her face and let my warm gooey seed splattered across her lips, chin, and even a squirt up her forehead.

"Holy fucking Jesus fuck Christ," I managed to get out as my legs shook. I'd closed my eyes tight as I started to orgasm, but opened them now to look down at Vicky, her brilliant blues eyes stared up at me through strands of my seed across her face. She was smiling widely as she massaged the base of my cock. She kissed my tip and giggled before getting to her feet.

"Guess I have to clean up again," she said with a smile, running her finger through the goop on her chin before popping said finger into her mouth and sucking it clean.

"I better go get dressed," I said, leaning against the opposite shower wall.

"Yeah, let's not tell Tor about this just yet," Vicky said with a giggle. The giggle was odd coming from such a sexual woman, it was like another side to her that I was now lucky enough to see. I watched as she stepped under the main showerhead and washed her face clean. I quickly scrubbed at my body and took her in my arms again, kissing the beautiful blonde, the feeling of our naked bodies pressed tightly together had my semi hard cock stirring again, so I broke the kiss after a few seconds.

"I better go," I said with a smile.

"Yeah, otherwise we might not," Vicky said, glancing down at my cock.

I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel from the rack by the door and opened the bathroom door. That's when I heard the front door close and my sisters voice.

"Hey guys! Are you ready?" She yelled out.

"Oh shit!" I said to myself and ducked out of the bathroom, my towel haphazardly wrapped around my waist. I pulled the door shut and ducked across the hall into my room. I poked my head out the door.

"Be out in a minute, just getting dressed!" I yelled back. I shut the door and sighed with relief, a few seconds longer and we'd have been busted. It wasn't like we did anything wrong, but I know how pissed off I'd be if one of my friends hooked up with my sister, especially without telling me about it. I decided I had to tell Tori, just not right now.

I dried myself off and dressed for a trip to the beach.