Harem Sisters Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was about to slip my boxers off, I stopped, looked to Natalie, then back to my crotch. She got the hint and dropped to her knees, between my legs. She gasped in delight as she carefully yanked my underwear down and my erect cock sprung free, slapping against my stomach.

"Magic indeed," she said with a giggle.

I smiled and was soon moaning as her lips enveloped my tip. She was obviously a master of sucking dick, playing my tool as expertly as a professional musician played their instrument. The entire time she sucked, licked and slurped at my cock, she maintained eye contact with me, her pale blue orbs staring into mine, even when she deep throated me.

I marvelled again at my situation, another sexy girl worshipping my cock. Her skills were on par with Vicky, that was for sure. But it was the unique way she pleasured me that had me on edge, each girl was like a new flavour of the rainbow.

When I had, had enough of her oral masterwork—not that I could get enough, I just really wanted to fuck her—I motioned for her to stop. She scooted back and stood up, striding over to our shared workspace. She leaned over the desk and pressed something, the lights on the elevator turned off.

"What was that?" I asked as I stood up, stroking my slick cock.

"Privacy. It stops this floor from being chosen," she replied.

Before I could ask more questioned the platinum blonde slipped her skimpy panties down her smooth legs, leaned against our desk and spread her legs, wiggling her ass at me.

"I want that monster in my ass," she said.

I was taken aback by her demand, while I'd always wanted to try anal with a girl, the ones I asked never agreed and the ones that did, hated it. As much as I wanted to pound this beauties ass, I was the one in charge of this.

I walked up behind the pale skinned nympho and slapped her ass, leaving a handprint immediately on her tender skin. I was rewarded with a moan and a wiggle of her hips, as if they were asking for more.

"Ask nicely," I said after another slap, this time to her opposite cheek.

"Please fuck my ass. I need it," she moaned.

I stroked my cock a few more times and cupped her pussy, rubbing her slick mound. Her hips gyrated into my hand and she let out a groan of frustration when I pulled my hand away. I rubbed her wetness along my cock, then began grinding my length against her ass, between her pale cheeks.

She was practically panting with anticipation by this stage, her hips acted as if they had a mind of their own as they pushed into me and gyrated. I gave her ass another slap, then gripped her cheeks with both hands. I pressed my tip against her tight hole and gently applied pressure, I was desperate to fuck her, but I didn't want to hurt the beautiful woman.

She must have sensed my hesitation and pushed back, impaling her halfway on my cock.

"Just jam it in...I can take it," she said through heavy breathes.

I was never one to disappoint women, so I did.

I slammed myself deep inside Natalie and she rewarded me with a loud scream of pleasure, her body began shaking almost immediately when I hilted myself inside her.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Oh fuck yes I am. Please keep going," she replied. She lowered herself completely onto the desk and opened her body to me. So, I took it.

I grabbed her hips and started slamming into her tight ass hard and fast, each time my hips slapped her ass Natalie let out a loud yelp. I really wasn't used to anal sex and it was so much tighter than I imagined. I knew I wouldn't last long in this position, but I think we both knew we didn't sign up for much more than a quickie at the office.

"Where do you want me to cum?" I asked while driving my rod deep inside her.

"Fill my ass," she replied between ragged breaths. That nearly made me blow my load then and there.

I wasn't sure if she could orgasm from anal stimulation, it was an odd topic that one. So, I reached around her and slipped my hand between her legs, I began rubbing her dripping pussy, which drew more frantic moans from the sexy girl.

"Oh fuck!!...Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!!" was all I could hear from Natalie, but then I felt it.

Her ass clenched tightly around me and the increased pressure brought me to climax immediately. Her pussy gushed as I filled her ass with seed, Natalie moaning and shaking beneath me as she was unable to do anything but ride out her orgasm as I rode her ass, filling her with mine.

After a couple of minutes rest, I stumbled back, my cock slipping free of her well fucked hole. I slumped onto the couch breathing heavily, sweating like I'd run a marathon. Natalie held herself up on the desk, her legs were still shaking, and I doubted she could have walked more than a few steps.

"Holy fucking shit," I said.

"That is definitely one magic cock," Natalie replied when she finally got her breathing under control. She pushed herself off the desk and stood on unsteady legs. My breathing was under control by now, but my heart was still pumping, the sight of my father's sexy secretary had my cock twitching, but I was out of juice for the moment.

"You still cool with that ride home?" I asked while she slipped her panties back on.

"Of course. A ride for a ride," she replied. She licked her lips as she eyed my deflated cock.

Chapter 14

The drive home was uneventful, Natalie and I chatted about what we expected from work and the best way to work together. It was a little odd since I filled her ass with my seed less than half an hour ago, but I was used to odd things happening lately.

She pulled up to the apartments I was staying at with my family and tuned to me in her seat.

"About earlier," she said. "It doesn't have to be weird at work, we're professionals."

I looked her gorgeous platinum blonde in the eyes and nodded.

"Of course not," I replied with a smile. "Today wasn't even a proper day, was more like an orientation, a trial."

Natalie laughed and flashed me a smile.

"Hope I passed," she said in almost a whisper. "I would like to see you again, outside work."

"I'd like that too Natalie," I replied. I leaned over to her and gently kissed the beautiful tattooed woman. She returned my kiss and smiled as I climbed out of her car.

"Your girls won't mind?" she asked as I was about to close the door.

"They shouldn't. But I'll talk to them," I replied. Unsure how I was going to broach the subject.

"Maybe I could meet them sometime?" Natalie asked, sounding a little nervous.

"That might be doable," I answered, unsure how I was going to swing this past Tori.

"Okay. Say hey to your sister for me Jason, see you at work tomorrow." Then the beautiful blonde was driving down the street.

"Shit," I said to myself. Completely spacing on the fact that Tori and Natalie knew each other and might even still talk.

I headed inside and took the elevator to the apartment; I badly needed a shower after the office anal session with Natalie and hoped I could sneak in without anyone noticing me. The living room and kitchen was empty as I came in and I could hear my sister talking when I approached the hallway entrance.

I crept along—not wanting to draw attention to myself yet—and passed her room. Her door was open, and she was laying on her stomach, facing away from the doorway. She was still dressed in the far too short unicorn shorts from this morning and just a bra, I stopped to admire the curve of her ass for a moment. There was no one else in the room and I noticed she was talking to someone on her phone, I guessed it was one of the girls. Now was a perfect chance to get a quick shower in so I didn't reek of sex, although I wasn't entirely certain Tori would mind.

I entered the bathroom and closed the door quietly, stripping down to my birthday suit. I switched the shower on and set it to the temperature I'd programmed for myself.

I let the steamy water wash over my body and used the shower gel to wash the sweat and stink from my body. Only after a few minutes was I interrupted, the door opening and Tori's smiling face peeking in.

"Nice to see you bro," she said while letting her eyes roam my body.

"You too sis. Care to join me?" I asked with a wink.

She giggled and bit her lip but shook her head.

"Better not. Mum and Dad are upstairs," she said.

It was a bit of a downer my parents were home, I was hoping for a bit of privacy with Tori so I could talk to her about the day I had. I wanted to be completely honest with my baby sister about everything, if she had a problem with me sleeping with someone other than her friends, I needed to know about it straight away.

"Come here," Tori said quietly. Motioning for me to come to the shower door. I turned the water off and crossed the wet tiles to where my baby sister was. As soon as I was within arms-reach, Tori dropped to her knees and took my flaccid cock into her mouth. I was standing inside the shower still while she knelt on the tiles outside, working my hardening cock with her mouth alone.

Before long I was rock hard and her hands came into play, she wasn't the most masterful at oral manipulation, but she knew what I liked. She worked my shaft for a good five minutes, but since I'd just fucked Natalie a short time ago, I knew it would take more than a blow job to get me off.

"Hey Tor. I gotta tell you som—" I was cut off by the sounds of our parents talking in the kitchen, their voices travelling down the hallway and through the open bathroom door. Tori shot to her feet, wiped her mouth on a towel and peered through the gap in the door.

"I gotta go. I'll finish you later," she said as she crossed the room on bare feet, kissed me, then quietly snuck out of the bathroom and back to her room.

"Damnit," I muttered to myself. I was so close to telling her, and now I had a boner to add to the problems.

I quickly dried and snuck into my room to change and wait for my erection to calm its shit.

I kept a healthy distance from my sister for the rest of the evening. I wanted to talk to her about Natalie, but I also wanted to throw her over my shoulder and take her to bed. I could do both after my folks went to bed.

I mostly chatted with dad about what was expected of me at work next week. Yeah, so it turns out my old man wasn't ready to head back to work after all and decided to take the rest of the week, meaning I had no one to assist so I too was off work. That also meant I had to wait till next week for the work car, and to see Natalie again. Maybe it was a good idea to have a little time between seeing her at work again so I could figure out what my sister thought about it.

At about 10:00pm—as usual—my old man declared he was heading to bed, giving my mother a look. She'd follow a few minutes later and the tell-tale sounds of our parents fucking was all Tori and I needed before we were in each-other's arms again.

We ended up in her bed again, this time Tori was on top, riding me with gusto. Her hips rocking and gyrating like she was trying to milk me—and sometimes I thought she was. We climaxed together and I filled her up after only twenty minutes since our parents went to bed. We'd nearly been caught one night when our dad went to get a drink after he was done, so we decided that while Mum and Dad were home, it was quickies.

Neither of us liked that idea very much, since we loved being naked together and taking our time, but we'd take what we could of each other for now.

"Hey Tor?" I asked as we lay tangled together, legs intertwined and my sister head resting on my chest.

"What's up Jace?" She murmured softly.

"Are you for real that you don't mind sharing me?" I asked straight out. Sometimes these things were like a band-aid, just get it over and done with.

Tori raised her head and looked into my eyes, then smiled.

"Of course silly. I want you to be happy," she said. Then kissed me softly. "You could fuck as many girls as you want, and I wouldn't be bothered" she said after our kissed. "As long as I get my share," Tori added.

"Well...today I fucked Natalie," I blurted out.

Tori looked at me serious for a moment, not saying a word. Then she started laughing.

"I know. She called me earlier," my sister was grinning at me like she'd played the biggest joke in the world.

"Wait!? She called you to brag about it?" I asked incredulously.

"Yeah. We've been pretty close since you went to Melbourne," Tori said.

"Well...fuck," I whispered mostly to myself. "She doesn't know about us, does she?" I asked. Tori shook her head and I breathed a sigh of relief; I knew if I wanted to keep it up with her, I'd have to tell her the truth but right now I wanted to test the waters to see how she would react.

"She's hot. Nice work Jace," Tori added with a wink.

I grinned at my baby sister and rolled her onto her back, her legs spread immediately for me and welcomed me in. We kissed deeply, not a care in the world for our parents upstairs or the fact we might be caught. I didn't give a shit about anyone else in the world at this moment, only Tori.

The buzzer from the front door echoed through the apartment, scaring the shit out of me so badly, I leapt off the bed and half had my pants pulled on. My flight response was real when I heard footsteps on the stairs.

"I gotta run. Love you sis," I quickly kissed her and gathered up the rest of my clothes.

"I love you too," Tori replied as I snuck out of her room and into my own, leaving my door open slightly.

I wasn't sure who would be calling on my parents at this hour but I sure as hell didn't want to get caught in Tori's room, literally with my pants down. But as it turned out, the caller wasn't for my father, nor my mother.

"Tori...if you're awake sweetheart you need to come out," I heard my father's voice just down the hall at my sisters room. It was gentle but it sounded like he was masking some anger. I was worried now; I had no idea what could make him call my sister out in the middle of the night. I threw a shirt on and opened my bedroom door.

"Dad? What's wrong?" I asked in a little more than a whisper.

I as expecting a thunderous look from my old man when he turned his gaze on me, he did look angry, but it softened when he saw me.

"You better come too my boy," he replied.

Future questions were cut off when Tori's bedroom door opened, she was dressed in loose green pyjama pants and a small black T-shirt, not showing any signs of her sexy body beneath.

"What's up daddy?" she asked as she put her glasses on.

"It's Hayley...come," he said.

I followed Tori and my father into the living room, my mother sat on the couch with her arms around Hayley, the curly haired brunette had been evidently crying. But what I saw next had my blood boiling.

The left side of her face was bruised around her eye, not quite a black eye but close. A small split on her lip was also decorated with some bruising.

The all-star beauty therapist—someone I'd never seen looking anything but stunning—was in tears, he constant dark make-up smeared across her pale cheeks, he hair was frizzy and looked in serious need of a brush. But most of all, which hurt the most to look at, she looked scared and vulnerable.

Tori rushed to her side and hugged her friend, our mother stayed where she was, but she gave the girls their space. The grinding of teeth drew my attention, but when I looked about, I realized it was me. My fists hurt from being clenched so hard and rage thundered through my body, I needed to hit someone.

"Was it?" my sister asked softly, to which Hayley nodded her head and a fresh wave of tears broke free. Tori looked to me and I could see the hurt in her eyes, hurt for her friend and hurt because she knew I cared about Hayley too.

"Dad. Can I borrow the car," I asked through gritted teeth.

"I'll drive," he replied. Already turning towards the door.

We both put shoes on and were out the door without another word, the women stayed silent except to comfort Hayley.

"I can do this myself," I said to my dad as we reached the car.

"I know," he said simply.

"Then why?" I asked.

"Because I know where Leon and Hayley live," he replied. "Also. I'm a great witness." He added without any mirth.

I nodded and climbed into the passenger seat, buckled my seat belt and stewed in my anger.

We drove in silence the entire way, I hardly noticed the passage of time and distance as the bright lights of Sydney's city and traffic flashed by, I just kept picturing Hayley's bruised face.

Before I knew it, my father was stopping the car, the parking brake being applied snapped me out of my trance-like state.

"We're here son," my father announced.

"You can wait here if you—" before I could finish, my old man was already out of his seat and striding purposefully to the apartment buildings entrance. I rushed to catch up with him and try to talk him out of coming with me, he must have sensed what I was about to say.

"I'm not letting you go in there alone Jason," he said sternly. "In part to make sure you're okay and to make sure you don't go too far."

I nodded my head as answer and tried the door, it was locked. I should have guessed it would be since it had a similar buzz-in system that my parents place did. I checked the names beside each button, but they were all last names and it just occurred to me that I didn't know any of the girls surnames, nor Leon's.

"It's that one," my father said. He pointed to the tag reading 'L. Russo'.

"I should be surprised you know that. But I'm not," I said with a chuckle, my father replied with a half grin.

I raised my hand to press the buzzer—with no idea what I was going to say—but my old man grabbed my wrist before I could.

"What's your plan boy? Ring the bell and hope he lets you in for a chat?" he still held my wrist and while I wasn't trying to pull away, I could feel he had a strong grip.

"I hadn't really thought this far ahead," I replied.

"I thought as much," he muttered. "Do you want to confront him?"

"Yes," I replied flatly.

"Good," he added. He released my hand and scanned the names on the intercom before pressing one. The buzzer sounded and we waited in silence for a few seconds. It was quite late so I suspected anyone we signalled might be asleep and in a bad mood.

After a minute a voice answered, sounding annoying and tired.

"Do you know what time it is?" answered a disgruntled sounded male.

"Sorry to bother you sir. I'm here to see a Leon Russo about a noise complaint," my father answered before I could.

"About time. That guy's a jackass," replied the man. "I'll buzz you in but I'm not making a statement, I need to sleep"

"Thank you sir. Enjoy the rest of your night," my father replied.

The main door clicked, and I pulled it open and let my father pass first. This building was a lot older than the one I was staying in with my parents, there was an elevator in the lobby, but it had an out of order sticker taped to it, so we took the stairs.

"How did you know to do that?" I asked my father as we walked up the flights of stairs.

"A trick an old cop buddy of mine told me," my father replied.

We reached the correct floor and I checked the address on each door, apartment 3A was the one. Each floor had only two apartments on each and the man who let us in shared a floor with Leon and Hayley, I hoped we didn't make too much noise and wake the poor guy up again.

"Here we go," I said to my father.

I rapped my knuckles on the door to apartment 3A and waited, I could hear voices on the other side, so I knew he was up. I knocked again and the door flung open, Leon greeting me in nothing but a towel. He looked surprised to see me, then his look changed to a scowl.

"What the fuck do you want?" he demanded. He looked my father up and down and dismissed him immediately.