Harem Sisters Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I could answer, movement behind Leon caught my attention. I looked passed the mostly naked man to see an olive-skinned brunette walk passed, she too was wearing nothing but a towel. She wasn't paying attention to who was at the door, but Leon noticed my eyes drift passed him.

The smirk on his face lasted all of three seconds, right up until my fist connected with his nose. I moved before I knew what I was doing, it was like I was watching myself act instead of doing it. I could hear and feel the cartilage crunch under my blow, his face instantly a mask of blood.

Leon hit the floor with a thud, crying out in pain. But I was on him straight away, not giving him any respite. I landed another two clean punches into his face before he got his arms up, covering his busted nose and protecting his head. So I lit up his ribs with a few solid hits, his grunts and groans as satisfying to me in my current state then my sisters moans of pleasure.

A hand on my shoulder drew me out of my enraged state, I looked up to see my father standing beside me. The girl was staring in horror at the mess I made of Leon, but right now I didn't care. I would accept any and all consequences for what I did here tonight, this fucker deserved it.

I got to my feet and plated my boot on Leon's chest to keep him down.

"If I ever hear of you going near Hayley, my sister or any of their friends again. We'll be having another one of these meetings," I said with a gruff tone. I was surprised I could sound so tough, but I'd never really had anyone I cared about hurt like this.

"Fuck you. Just wait till the cops come knocking on your door asshole," Leon replied.

As he spoke, he moved his hands away from his face, so I leaned down and punched him in the nose again. Fresh blood spurted down his face and he cried out in pain.

"And if you ever hit another woman again. You won't see me coming," I added, shaking my hand. I'd never really hit anyone before, and it hurt my hand more than I thought it would.

My father knelt beside Leon and motioned for me to take my foot off him. I did so and took a step back.

"Now listen here Leon. I've never liked you, not one bit. I hated the way you looked at my little girl," he took on a scarily friendly tone. "I'm glad to see you gone. Just remember who I am before you call the police, because I'd be happy to tell them how you threw the first punch."

I was more than a little shocked that my father would lie to the police about this, he was a lawyer, and this could get him in a lot of trouble.

My dad pulled his phone out as he stood up and turned to the girl—who was still standing in stunned silence—and gestured her to come over to him. She shook her head and clutched her towel tightly.

"Come on darlin. We're not here to hurt you," he said in a friendly tone. "But I do need to show you something."

He took a step towards the unnamed girl and held his phone up for her to see. Once she saw the screen, she stepped closer to my dad and took the phone, looking at the screen with a shocked and repulsed expression on her gorgeous face.

"That girl's name is Hayley. Those bruises on her face were from this scumbag earlier tonight," my father added after a few moments.

The girl handed the phone back to my dad and I saw he had a photo of Hayley saved, it was from earlier tonight and I felt my chest tighten when I saw the bruises again. As I was thinking about laying the boot into Leon—still on his back—the towel clad girl stepped closer to him and kicked him between the legs. He cried out in pain—worse than when I broke his nose—and clutched his bruised manhood with both hands. Then the girl darted out of the room.

"Learn from your lesson Leon. Or you might not get off so easily," my father said. Leon had no reply this time, he just whimpered on the floor of his apartment. The front door was still open, and I heard his neighbours door open from behind me, I turned to see a middle-aged man in his boxer shorts step out with a scowl.

"What in fucks name is—" he started to say. His gaze fell onto Leon and his mouth hung open, he looked between my father and I and then behind us. The girl came out of the back room, dressed and with a handbag, she looked furious.

"Sorry to be making so much racket over here. We were just leaving," my father addressed the newest addition to the room. "Leon won't be trouble anymore, if he is, just call me"

My dad handed the man his business card with a smile. He accepted it, looked at Leon again, and smiled.

"That jackass has been needing an ass-whoopin for a while now," he said. He nodded to my old man then went back to his room.

"Okay my boy. Time to go," my dad said, then turned to the girl who stood staring at Leon with a scowl. "Would you like a ride home my dear?"

"Sure...thanks," she replied.

We all left Leon's apartment, Leon himself was still laying on the floor, clutching his groin.

We ended up dropping Emily—the girl from Leon's apartment—home, she was quite nice and agreed to testify that Leon threw the first punch, if it was needed. Her story was she matched with Leon on Tinder a few days ago and they'd been chatting since. He told her he was single and invited her over about an hour ago, which she accepted since he seemed like a nice guy. She'd gone to his apartment and immediately felt suspicious, since he lived with Hayley there was a lot of female décor and women's things around. He played it off to his ex who hadn't moved out yet, and some being his sister's from when she visited.

She'd gone to have a shower—since she came from work—and when she came out we were there, she thanked us a few times for saving her from sleeping with him.

She thanked us again and gave me a kiss on the cheek, telling me I was one of the good guys and Hayley is lucky to have me looking out for her.

Dad gave me a wink when she got out of the car, I smiled and shook my head. It wasn't that she wasn't gorgeous, but I think I had enough women occupying my brain at the moment. A thought I never, ever expected to have in my entire life.

The drive home was uneventful and quiet, only a few passing comments here and there from my father. I'd just committed a crime in the presence of a lawyer, my father. Then he'd just assured I wasn't going to get into trouble for it by getting false witness reports. I felt kind of dirty, but I preferred that to getting charged with assault.

We pulled into the reserved spot and sat in the car for a few minutes.

"You did the right thing son," my father said after a few minutes.

"Did I?" I asked.

"Yes. Leon is scum and he needs to know he can't assault women without consequences," he replied. "If he does go to the police, I'll make sure you're covered, we can also get Hayley to charge him. Domestic violence never goes down well in court." He added.

I nodded, and we climbed out of the car.

Back upstairs my mother was sitting in the living room with Tori and Hayley, all three stood as soon as we walked in. My sister ran up to me and hugged me, my mother simply looked at my father with a hint of concern.

"Jace. Are you okay?" Tori asked, with a touch more worry in her voice than she should be displaying, but this was a highly emotional night.

"I'm fine," I replied.

"Come on dear. Let's go to bed and leave the children too it," my father said. Patting me on the shoulder as he passed. My mother offered me a smile and mouthed the words 'Thank you' before following her husband upstairs.

Tori took a step back and before I knew it, I had Hayley's arms around my waist, her head pressed against my chest. I hugged back and began stroking her hair. She'd cleaned up in the time I was gone, she wore no makeup—at least none I could see—and her brown ringlets looked brushed. She also seemed to have gotten changed because she was wearing one of my new work shirts, the shirt hung down to her thighs and covered a great deal of her. But she still looked sexy as hell.

"Are you hurt?" Hayley asked me, turning her head up to look at me.

"No. Not at all," I replied.

"Your hand," she said.

Hayley stepped away from me and took my hand in hers, I noticed for the first time that I had a bruise and swelling forming on my two smallest knuckles. I really needed to know how to throw a punch without hurting myself.

"Leon?" Tori asked. The name making Hayley wince.

"He won't be bothering you again. He got the message," I said to both my sister and Hayley.

Tori gave me a smile and hugged me, then hugged her friend. Then I was being dragged off to the bathroom by both the girls.

Looking in the mirror for the first time since I got home, I could understand why the girls were worried. I had blood on my face and shirt, turns out Leon was a squirter. I'd also got a fair amount of blood on my hands, so the girls went about cleaning me up, insisting I had to take my shirt off to do it.

Hayley was smiling again as Tori made jokes, she was always good at breaking tension in a room. But Hayley looked a little more reserved, drawn in then she usually was. I guess she just needed time to process what happened tonight, she hadn't asked what went down at Leon's apartment, and I wouldn't say until she was ready.

Once I was cleaned up—and somehow in my underwear—we left the bathroom, I headed to my room and Tori to hers. There wasn't a chance of us being together tonight and to be honest, it wasn't really the right mood for sex. I got the feeling that Tori felt the same, but Hayley stopped in the hallway, facing my sister.

"Do you mind if I stay with Jason tonight?" she asked my brunette sister. Tori smiled and embraced her friend, telling her it was fine by her. Hayley turned to face me.

"Do you mind? I just want you to hold me while I sleep" she said to me now, looking a little nervous.

I took a step closer and hugged the gorgeous pale skinned brunette. Then motioned for Tori to jump in, which she did with a smile.

"We'll take care of you Hayley. Whatever you need," Tori said as the group hug ended.

"Goodnight you two," Tori said before we embraced. We kissed goodnight; a slow sensual tongue filled kiss that almost made me change my mind about being in the mood for sex. But Hayley needed me tonight, so I would be there for her.

The curly haired brunette smiled at Tori and me then surprised me and my sister by kissing Tori on the lips, it wasn't as intense as the one I shared with my sibling, but it was still hot as fuck.

With our goodnights said Hayley and I retreated to my room.

I switched on the bedside table and turned the lights off, bathing the room in a dull glow. Hayley smiled shyly at me before climbing into bed, pulling the covers around her. I climbed in the opposite side and the pale skinned beauty immediately snuggled her back against my chest, pulling my arm around her and clutching my hand in hers.

"Thank you for tonight," she said in a soft whisper.

"It's fine. He deserved it," I replied.

We lay together for quite some time, her body felt so small against mine, so frail. Hayley always seemed like a bit of a badass, always so sure of herself and confident. Her resting bitch face could freeze fire, but her smile could warm the coldest heart. I loved Tori, I'd been fucking Vicky and I knew I had feelings for this wonderful woman too. Could it be possible to love two women at once? It sure felt like it right now. All I wanted to do was keep her safe, Tori too and Vicky. I was only one man, but I would do my best to make sure that no one hurt either of them again.

"Goodnight Jason. You wonderful man," Hayley's voice trailed off as sleep enveloped me.

Chapter 15

I awoke in the middle of the night with my arms still wrapped around Hayley, she was facing me now and her eyes were open.

"Hey beautiful," I said groggily.

"Hey handsome," she replied with a smile.

"Can't sleep?" I asked.

"I did for a bit," she added.

We must have both fallen asleep together earlier, because the bedside lamp was still on. I was grateful for it now since I could see every feature of Hayley's gorgeous face. The bruises were still there, and it made my blood boil every time I dwelled on them.

"Thank you again Jason," Hayley said after a few minutes.

"It's really not a big de—" she cut me off with her lips, pressing them against mine. I was cautious in returning the kiss as I didn't want to hurt her lip, but she didn't seem to care. Her kiss was more urgent this time, pressing her body into mine. My hand ran down her back, over her hips and cupped her perky butt, causing her to moan delightfully into my mouth. We kissed for a few minutes before Hayley took charge, rolling me onto my back and straddling my waist. She rested her palms on my bare chest and we locked eyes, hers were filled with lust and need, a look I suspected was mimicked in my own gaze.

No words were uttered—we were past that now—as her slim hands deftly unbuttoned the shirt she had borrowed from me, exposing her milky white skin as the black garment opened, teasing my with an almost flash of her perky breasts. It was then that I noticed she wasn't wearing any underwear at all, her smooth mound peaked out from between her legs and I could feel my cock pressing against her. The thin fabric of my boxer shorts was the only thing standing between us and I desperately wanted them off, so I could be inside her.

The sexual tension between Hayley and myself had been building since that time at the beach, when she openly admired my body and I hers. Even though Vicky and Tori satisfied me sexually—and Natalie now—I still needed this curly haired goddess, needed to feel her and fill her.

I ran my hands up her legs and parted the borrowed shirt, gazing upon more of her naked flesh. Her breasts were smaller than my sisters and her blonde-haired friend, but they were full and impossibly perky. Her nipples were only a slight shade darker than her pale skin, the areolas were small and cute, the nipples erect in the centre, begging for my attention. I sat up and wrapped my arms around her slim waist and kissed her, I could feel her wet mound rubbing against me, soaking through my underwear. Hayley whimpered as my mouth left hers but moaned once more as my lips found her breasts. I kissed across the pale flesh and took her small, erect nipple into my mouth. The brunette beauty clutched my shoulder and threw her head back, moaning as my lips locked onto her breast, my tongue flicking across her hard nub. I switched to her other waiting breast, repeating my actions, but this time I gently grazed my teeth across her nipple and was rewarded with a loud gasp.

As much as I enjoyed playing with her body, I needed her.

As I was about to take charge, Hayley shoved me down on the bed and slid down my legs. Her slim fingers hooking under the waistband of my boxers and the pale skinned beauty slid them off in one smooth motion.

My rock-hard erection sprang forth like a diver surfacing for some much needed air, slapping against my stomach.

"You just relax," Hayley said, tossing my underwear carelessly over her shoulder. She still wore my borrowed work shirt and I contemplated taking it off her, but it did look incredibly sexy.

She took my rod in her small hands and nestled between my open legs, stroking my manhood in long, smooth motions. Her hands felt amazing and I had to struggle against my instinct to thrust my hips, focussing on running my hands through her thick, curly hair.

Usually when I was with either my sister or Vicky, I took charge and did most of the work. I know both girls enjoy it and from what I'd seen of Hayley—she would too. But it felt good to just lay back and let her service me, at least for now anyway.

I gasped loudly as her lips wrapped around my tip, her tongue darting out to kiss my cock as her slim hands worked my shaft.

After a few minutes Hayley gave my cock one last kiss, then straddled my hips again, sliding her well lubricated sex along the length of my cock. I was impossibly hard, and she was impossibly wet, and warm. The tension was building more and more by every passing second and I thought I might just explode here and now. Thankfully I didn't and I grabbed Hayley's hips as she rose up, gripped my shafted and pressed it against her entrance. I held her hips and guided her down as she impaled herself on me, painstakingly slowly. Her body shook and her eyes closed as she nestled my cock deep inside her, her lips parted in a silent moan. She was warm and tight, and I could feel her vagina contract and squeeze my shaft, like she was massaging me with her pussy. It felt wonderful.

"I've wanted this since I first saw you," she said in a breathy tone. Hayley leaned forward and placed her hands on my chest again as she began rocking back and forth.

"The very first time?" I asked, a little surprised. I gripped her slim hips and gently began thrusting into my new lover, and before long we had a steady rhythm.

"Oh yes," she replied. Her breathing was heavy, almost a pant. "You're so beautiful."

Her words made my ego swell, I never once thought I'd be the kind of guy a girl would instantly fall for.

I sat myself up and all but tore the shirt from Hayley's body, tossing it away and forgetting its existence immediately. I laid back down and let my hands and eyes roam her naked body, her pale skin and slim frame was such a contrast to Tori and Vicky and her skin was impossibly soft. Each girl was amazing in bed and utterly gorgeous, but I could enjoy their differences.

Our bodies rocked together harder now, our urgency increasing with each passing second until I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her tight against my body. Hayley nestled her face into my neck as I started pounding her, thrusting upwards with as much force and vigour as I could muster. Her screams of pleasure were somewhat muffled by her mouth against my skin, but the sounds of flesh slapping flesh would not be silenced. I slid my hands down to her ass and gripped her cheeks firmly, adding downwards pressure as I slammed home inside of her.

Whilst it was still dark out, the nights were still warm this time of year and before long, both Hayley and I were sweating heavily. Our skin was slick where we were pressed tightly together, adding to the sensations. I knew I wouldn't last much longer but I desperately needed Hayley to climax before me, by the sounds of her moaning and screaming I could guess she wasn't far off.

Hayley's body tensed suddenly, as if my thoughts on wanting her to orgasm were heard. Her vagina pulsed and gripped me tightly, her hands gripped the bedsheets tightly and she bit down on my shoulder. She screamed loudly into my sweaty flesh and the pain was quite intense, but I kept slamming myself into her. For a moment I wondered if I should pull out or not, but I dashed that thought quickly. She was mine now, it was time to claim her.

My climax hit me hard and fast, giving almost no signs it was there until I slammed my cock deep inside Hayley. I wrapped both arms around her and gripped a fistful of her hair in one hand, pulling her head back roughly so I could look into her eyes.

We made eye contact as my cock started pulsing, filling her womb with my seed. Her mouth was open wide, and she was panting heavily, grinding her pelvis against mine, and milking my cock with her amazing vagina. After one last spurt of cum inside my new lover, my muscles relaxed. I let go of Hayley's hair and slumped into the mattress. My curly haired lover collapsed against my chest, breathing heavily. We were both utterly exhausted, sweaty and satisfied. I wanted to speak to my new lover, whisper her words of love and passion. Share my feelings about her and assure her I would keep her safe and satisfied. But it seemed Hayley was as tired as I was, before my cock was soft and slipped from her well fucked cunt, she was snoring.