Harem Sisters Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky crossed the room and bounded onto the bed, causing her tits to bounce enticingly and stunning myself and her sister for a few seconds. Liz followed her quickly, sliding onto the bed and into her sister's arms, pushing the blonde onto her back. This gave me a fantastic view of both girls as Vicky spread her legs for her sister, accepting her wholly. If I wasn't already hard enough to hammer nails, I would have been instantly.

"I think you need to join the club Liz," Vicky said after a minute of making out.

"What?" she asked in reply.

I knew what Vicky meant, and I was more than ready. I crossed to the bed and grabbed Liz's hips, pulling her onto her knees. This caused the redhead to gasp and squeal, but she didn't resist, she simply looked at me over her shoulder, and bit her lip. I took her silence as a sign of consent and started rubbing my tip up and down her entrance, which was welcomingly moist by now.

"Fuck her good babe," Vicky said to me. She was still lying on her back with her legs spread, her sister's face pressed into her generous breasts.

I grinned to my lover, grabbed her sisters firm ass cheeks, and pressed myself into her willing and waiting cunt.

She was tight but incredibly wet, her insides hugged me tightly as slid my whole length into the sexy redhead. Her moans were loud and unabashed, letting herself go as I filled her warm pussy.

Vicky shuffled herself further up the bed and opened her legs wide, pulling her siblings face into her own needy vagina, which she dove into with gusto. I kept my pace slow to begin with, gently sawing my way into my newest lover while I watched her eat her sisters pussy, my eyes meeting Vicky's as we shared a moment.

After a few minutes of the slow fucking, I decided it was time for me to get something out of this. I grabbed Liz's hips, planted one foot on the bed for leverage, and started slamming into her. The redheaded twins moans and gasps increased in volume which spurned me on to fuck her harder, faster.

She was unable to focus on her oral manipulations for her sister, sinking her face into Vicky's crotch as I rode the athletic redhead from behind. Vicky didn't seem to mind, she actually looked to be enjoying watching me take her sister like an animal in heat.

I grabbed a fistful of Liz's long red mane and pulled on it—hoping she had the same fetishes as her sister.

I was rewarded with a moan as I pulled her against me, slipping an arm around her body and pressing my palm against her insanely toned stomach. She arched her back as her shoulders pressed against my chest and I could feel her hips slamming into me with each thrust. Her movements were beginning to feel hurried, rushed, and her breathing and moans were getting louder.

I let go of her hair and wrapped both arms around the sexy redhead as I started slamming home inside her, she clutched at my arms, her fingers digging into the muscle of my forearms.

Just then I felt something warm and wet against my cock, where it was slipping into Liz, and I looked down to see Vicky lying underneath us, her tongue flicking at her sister's clit and lapping at my shaft and balls as best she could with the pace I set. The added stimulation must have been too much for the athletic twin because her body tensed up, fingers dug painfully into my arms and I could actually feel her ass cheeks clench as her orgasm ripped through her; her vagina clamped down tight on my cock, holding me deep inside her as it pulsed around my member.

I ran a hand down her stomach and let my fingers trace over her tensing abdominals, all the way down to her dripping pussy. Liz threw her head back and let out an almighty scream of pleasure, her red mane blinding me to the world as her body shook with near violence, all I could do was hold onto her until she finished.

About two minutes later, my red-headed lover finally calmed down; her breathing was still coming in ragged gasps and her body still spasmed, but the death grip she held on my arm had subsided and I could slip my cock from her once more.

I could tell she was exhausted so I let her down to the mattress gently, my slick member slipping from her well fucked sex.

She lay on her back breathing heavily and Vicky snuggle up beside her to kiss her freshly fucked sister, but I wasn't done yet.

I grabbed Vicky by her legs and flipped her onto her back, spreading them wide. I knew my blonde lover would be turned on and ready for me by now, so I hilted myself in one smooth motion, moaning with her as we were connected once more.

"Holy fuck I missed your cock," she moaned as I slammed home.

I had no words right now, I was incredibly horny and I needed to fill someone right now. I fucked my lover without constraint, grabbing her huge tits in either hand and holding onto them as I slammed my pelvis into hers again and again. Even when Vicky started to orgasm, I kept going, only holding her down by her throat as she shook on the edge of my cock.

Liz was back among the world of the living by now and she got to her knees on the mattress to watch me use her sister as a fuck doll, watching intently as my cock slipped in and out of her sibling.

I was exhausted and my muscles ached from the days workout and the fast pace I set, but I was rewarded when I felt my balls tighten, felt the rush of sperm as I passed the point of no return.

I let out a loud grunt and groan as I slammed my cock, balls deep inside my lover. I knew Vicky asked me not to cum inside her, but I didn't care, nothing felt as good as pumping my seed into one of my many lovers I now possessed. Her eyes opened wide and her mouth followed suit in a silent moan as my impossibly hard erection pulsed as I filled her womb.

As my dick started softening, I pulled it from Vicky's abused vagina and stumbled back a few steps. My legs were shaking from my climax and I was still breathing heavily, but before I could speak or move, Liz crouched between her sisters legs.

The fit redhead pressed her face between her siblings legs and started lapping up my cream as it oozed out, her tongue darting out in long passes before dipping into her sisters juicy vagina. The sight was incredibly erotic, and I was sure Vicky had another small orgasm as her sister ate my cream from inside her. If my cock wasn't so well and truly used, I'd have been hard again.

I checked the time and realized we'd been at it longer than I thought, and I'd have to leave shortly to pick up Hayley on time.

"You girls mind if I use the shower?" I asked just as Liz snuggled up beside her sister again. She nodded lazily; eyes already closed. That's when I noticed I could hear the soft snores of Vicky.

The curvaceous blonde had all but passed out after receiving her oral treatment from her sister, and now Liz looked like she was about to join her. I smiled and kissed both of them, Liz raised her head to meet my lips and looked into my eyes.

"Thank you," she said in a whisper as her eyes drooped shut.

I stood in the doorway of the bedroom and studied the twins for a minute, the pale, athletic redhead against the curvy bronze skinned beach babe. They were both my lovers now, but I was happy I could bring them together, as Tori and I were.

Chapter 18

I showered and cleaned up the living room of the spent clothes before I left, not wanting their mum coming home and find the house trashed. I dressed in some fresh clothes I had in my bag and drove to pick up Hayley.

I was quite satisfied with myself, helping Liz tell her sister about her feelings, and the amazing sex that followed helped.

I pulled up to the mall where Hayley worked, parked the car and headed inside. I was early so I stopped to grab a bite to eat, and something for Hayley too. It occurred to me while I waited in line for the subs, I ordered that I really did have multiple girlfriends; they weren't just women I was sleeping with, I cared about each and every one of these girls.

Tori was my little sister and I loved her more than life itself; not only was she gorgeous and amazing in bed, but her smile lit up my day even when I was in the worst mood.

Vicky felt more like a friends with benefits relationship; she was carefree and spontaneous, but I still harboured strong feelings for the curvaceous beach babe, and I had a feeling she felt the same.

Up until now I thought Liz hated me for some reason, but it turned out she actually did like me, but was unsure of how to express herself. She was also in love with her sibling—as I was with mine—and it can't be easy seeing someone you love lust after someone else, even if they are your twin sister.

Then there was Hayley. I loved her, probably as much as my sister. She was beautiful, smart, and incredibly passionate. I never intended to grow feelings for any of the girls in my life, but I considered myself blessed that I had such amazing women around me, especially ones that didn't mind sharing.

My thoughts drifted to Natalie, she was definitely going to be fun to be around, but I hardly knew her. We'd known each other for years but other than amazing sex, we didn't really have much in common. Maybe I just needed to spend some more time with the tattooed babe.

I found a public seat outside Hayley's work and settled myself in to wait for my lover, it was only about fifteen minutes until she could finish up for the day. As I waited, I scrolled through my Facebook. I never really kept up to date with social media, never seeing much point in sharing my life on the internet so random people could validate me, but of late I'd been meaning to get some photos of Tori and I together, maybe some with the other girls too.

"Jason!" a voice called out, drawing my attention back to the real world.

I looked up to see Lucy approaching me, she looked to have just finished work too. The busty Japanese babe was wearing the slimming black uniform of a David Jones employee, her ample cleavage on display and straining the buttons of her black blouse, her skirt only barely reaching her knees, displaying her legs that went on for days.

"Hey Lucy, great to see you," I said with a smile.

It was nice to see her; out of all of Tori's friends, I'd spent the least amount of time with the Asian beauty, something I was planning to remedy. Soon.

"You're looking great," she said, coming in for a hug.

"You too," I replied, wrapping my arms around her slim waist.

We hugged for a dozen seconds or more, her breasts were mashing into my chest pleasantly and I allowed my hands to drift down her back and hold her hips. I was sure the sexy raven-haired girl wouldn't mind if I groped her ass—not with how she acted the night at the club—but I decided to keep it friendly; if she wanted more, she could wait.

"You waiting for Hayley?" she asked once we separated.

'Yeah, I borrowed her car today," I replied.

She responded with a knowing smile, but we were interrupted by my lover before she could make any comments.

"Two of my favourite people, both waiting for me," Hayley said as she strode across to meet us.

She hugged her friend affectionately, whispering something into her ear, then wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me into a long, sensual kiss. Even though I'd just fucked both Vicky and Liz less than an hour ago, I was getting turned on again; Hayley had that effect on me.

"Did you have a nice day?" I asked my curly haired lover.

"It was okay, how was yours?" she replied with a knowing smile and a raised eyebrow.

It still felt a little odd, my lover knowing I spent the day with another girl—her friend—but I was getting used to it.

"Where's my kiss?" asked Lucy, pouting dramatically.

"Go on," said Hayley, with a tilt of her head.

I wrapped Lucy in another embrace, this time sharing a long, tongue filled kiss with the Asian beauty.

Yep. I was horny again.

So, it turned out Lucy was letting Hayley stay at her place tonight. Her brother had gone to Leon's apartment today and picked up all of Hayley's things with about a dozen of his mates, so Hayley could collect her stuff without seeing that douche bag again.

Since I had her car, she dropped me home and we shared another long kiss before I got out. As Lucy climbed out of the back seat and handed me my bag, she placed a hand on my arm to halt me.

"Jason...would you like to go out sometime?" she asked.

She actually looked a little nervous asking me; the fact that we've made out more than once should have made my answer pretty obvious, but to her, it didn't.

"I'd love too," I replied with my most charming smile.

She grinned like a high school girl—I guess they weren't far off that—and kissed me. We exchanged numbers, she made me add her on Facebook, follow her Instagram and her snapchat before allowing me to go—the last two I had to download the apps for. Then my lover and her friend were off.

I headed into the apartment lobby and up the elevator, wondering if my parents were home with my sister yet. When the doors opened on the top floor, I stepped out to be greeted by my father and Mike, the buildings maintenance guy, the guy I'd thrown out of my parents apartment for getting handsy with my sister.

He stood with his head lowered while my father pointed a finger under his nose, I only caught the tail end of whatever they were saying.

"—Do you understand me?" my father said. He looked over Mike's shoulder and gave me a look, as if to say, "wait there."

Mike nodded his head, turned around to see me, scowled, then headed to the elevator. I watched him leave along with my father, no words being exchanged until the elevator doors were closed.

"What was that about?" I asked my old man.

"I saw the surveillance footage of him with Tori, then you throwing him out. I just wanted to give him my own warning." My stomach dropped when I heard what he said, I had to think for a second to make sure I heard him right. I never knew my father had cameras in the apartment.

"I didn't know you had cameras," I said as calmly as possible.

I was looking for any signs that he had seen what Tori and I had been getting up too, but he showed nothing.

"Yeah I had them installed when we moved in, just one in the kitchen, facing the front door so I can see who comes and goes, and one in my office."

I managed to slow my rapidly beating heart enough and not let out an audible sigh. If there were only the two cameras, then we were safe. But then I remembered the first time Tori and I kissed was in the kitchen, plus I'd taken her on the kitchen counter more than once.

"I hope there nothing on there of me walking around naked in the morning," I said with a laugh, trying to keep it casual.

"Nothing's happened, so I'll erase the footage in the morning, I don't really want to be spying on my family," he said with a good natured smile. "Especially when my boys been having his girlfriends over."

He gave me another grin and slapped me on the shoulder. I let out a sigh of relief for real this time and I hoped he took it as a sign I was glad he wouldn't see me with either Vicky or Hayley.

"Just don't do that shit in the kitchen please Jason, keep it to your room," he added.

"Sure thing dad, I promise," I replied.

I turned to head inside and almost ran into my mother as I did, she was coming out with her handbag and dressed up nicely. That's when I noticed my father was wearing one of his good suits too.

"Where you two off too?" I asked.

"Dinner," my father said, then looked at his watch. "Which we're gonna be late too if we don't leave now."

"Have fun," I said as they stepped into the waiting elevator.

My parents both gave me smiles and my father nodded as the doors closed, then I headed inside to find my baby sister.

I didn't have to look hard to find her; the bathroom door was open and steaming so I stuck my head into her room.

She was laying on her back, on her bed, completely naked. The towel she'd wrapped around herself when coming out of the shower was open underneath her. She had a pair of headphones on and I could see her bobbing her head to the music.

I stood in the doorway and admired her naked body. I could stare at her for hours and not grow tired of it.

I pulled my shirt off and dropped my shorts and underwear. My make out session with Hayley and Lucy had me ready to go again, and my little sister was my target.

I stepped into Tori's room and pushed her door closed, The movement must have caught her attention, because she jumped a little, but smiled when she saw me.

My sister's eyes roamed my naked body and glued to erection, swaying back and forth as I crossed the room.

"Hey gorgeous," I said.

"Hey too you," she replied, taking her headphones off.

I climbed onto the bed and between my sister's now open legs, lowering myself to feel our bodies press together.

She embraced me eagerly and we kissed, a long sensual, passionate kiss. Her skin was still slightly damp from her shower and heated from the hot water, and her thighs felt amazing as they pressed against my hips. I'd had some pretty intense sex today, but right now I just wanted to make love to my baby sister while we had the time.

I pulled the hair tie holding her long hair out, watching as her waist length locks fanned out behind her on the bed.

"I like your hair better when it's out," I said as I marvelled at her beauty.

She didn't reply, just nodded, then pulled me into another kiss.

I pressed the tip of my erection against her entrance, feeling the warmth radiate from inside of her and the wetness of her vagina from little to no stimulation. I traced the tip up and down her slit a few times, lubricating myself, then slipped gently inside my little sister.

Her tunnel still hugged my dick like a second skin, but we'd had so much sex lately that I slid into her with little effort now. My sister was always insanely wet when we made love, even more so when she'd climax for the first time, something I loved immensely.

We moaned in unison when I hilted myself inside her. I clutched at her right thigh, drawing it higher as I supported my weight with my other arm. Tori's hands grabbed my hips as I started my slow thrusts, guiding me inside her. We kept up a slow, gentle pace for about fifteen minutes. Her hands roamed my body; up my sides and down my back to clutch my ass, pulling me into her with each thrust. All the while, our lips rarely from each-others.

After a few more minutes I pulled out of my sister, causing her to pout playfully. I just smiled and rolled onto my back, letting her straddle my hips. I was back inside my lover in short order and clutching her hips as she rode my cock.

Now it was my turn to let my hands and eyes wander her body, drinking in her beauty. Tori leaned back, placing her hands on my thighs as she gyrated her hips, a position that she seemed to favour when on top. While it still felt amazing—sex with my sister always did—this position didn't do much for me in terms of reaching climax. So, I let my hands spur her on, gliding up her smooth stomach to cup her breasts, pinch her nipples and slide back down to rub at her ever-moistening clit.

In short order, Tori was panting heavily, grinding herself against me as she chased her climax. I rubbed my thumb on against her swollen clit firmly and only after a few seconds, my baby sisters body tensed up in a familiar fashion.

Her thighs tightened around my hips, her fingers dug into the skin of my chest as she leaned forward, hair hanging around us like a curtain of perfect silk.

I felt her vagina clench my cock and the tell-tale signs of pussy drenching my groin as her climax hit her hard. As much as I loved fucking the other girls, Tori's messy orgasms were by far my favourite.