Harem Sisters Pt. 06

Story Info
Liz Confesses to Jason.
12.4k words
4.8
150.3k
322

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darth_Aussie
Darth_Aussie
5,705 Followers

Author's Note. Here we are with another instalment of Harem Sisters. This one is one of my favourites. I wrote this a few days after part 5 was up, but issues with editing and proof-reading kept it from your eyes.

Just know that I try my absolute best to get each part out to you as soon as possible, I enjoy writing this story as much as you enjoy reading (more than some it seems).

Not much else to say this time, rate, comment, feedback, it's all welcome and I look for it every single day (sometimes multiple times a day).

Shout out to Sam.Otterdude for the proof reading and edits, he's a champ.

Peace out dudes.

P.s if you have any questions or ideas, feel free to send me some feedback with an email and I'd be happy to answer them.

Chapter 16

My plans to catch up with Vicky had been put on hold; I called my gorgeous lover after dropping Hayley at work—on Hayley's request—only to find out that Vicky had a paid photo shoot for a surf magazine this morning. She regretfully said she couldn't see me for at least a few hours but would more than make it up to me later. After the phone call she sent me a picture of one of the outfits she was modelling, a very skimpy two-piece bikini that left little to the imagination. It was only 10:00am and I didn't feel like crashing whatever my parents were doing with my sister, as much as I loved spending time with Tori. So, I decided to hit the gym, since it had been awhile since I had a decent workout that wasn't fucking my little sister or her friends.

The gym membership I had worked at any gym from the same franchise Australia wide, so all I needed was some workout clothes, which I'd left back in Melbourne.

When I decided to move back to Sydney I'd put a lot of my things in storage until I found a place of my own, I didn't see much point in moving everything into my parents, then out to my own place once I got it. In hindsight it wasn't too smart since I'd brought hardly anything with me, but I had plenty of money in the bank for now and could just buy new clothes.

I pulled into a local shopping mall which, conveniently enough, had a gym I could go to in it, locked Hayley's car, and headed into the busy mall.

The sound of thousands of people all congregated in one place created that dull hum, where sound was everywhere but one could never pick out any one particular voice. I always wondered how it would feel to walk into a mall and not hear a single sound, would be kind of creepy.

I navigated the mall like a man on a mission, swerving around slow walkers and clustered families who were oblivious to anyone but themselves, screaming children and parents mixed into the lot followed by groups of young teens who seemed to have nothing better to do then hang out in such a place. I really disliked malls and I'd hated going to them with Madison, but I'd go for Tori, Vicky or Hayley, especially if they wanted to try on some sexy outfits.

Madison popped back into my mind, unwelcomingly. I didn't miss her, not really anyway. Even when she broke up with me and told me her and Stephen were sleeping together, it hadn't bothered me that much. I cared about her and she was fun to be around, but I never really loved her. She never set my heart racing or my blood pumping, she never made me feel like a god when we were together.

Tori, Vicky and Hayley did.

Maybe I should at least call Madison and hear what she has to say. I wouldn't take her back, not now, not when I have the love and affections of three gorgeous women and potentially a fourth if I could get some alone time with Lucy. There was Natalie too; I doubted anything serious would develop from that encounter, but I'd definitely be down to fuck her again.

I thought back on how much my life had changed since I came home, lonely and unemployed.

I was working for my father—who I'd re-connected with—fell in love with my baby sister I used to hate, and now I was fucking her, two of her sexy friends, and my father's new secretary. This shit just didn't happen to me, but it was now, and I never wanted to return to the way things were.

I found my way to the nearest sportswear store and entered, giving the cute blonde behind the counter a smile, which she returned with a blush. I headed straight into the men's section and picked out a couple of pairs of shorts, some T-shirts, gym towels, new pair of shoes and a new bag to carry it all in. I remembered Vicky mentioning how she liked my arms one night, in soft whispers as we lay together, her fingers tracing over my biceps and trailing the veins. So, I stopped by the clothing section again and picked up a few tank tops. Hopefully the other girls would like them too.

I'd always kept myself in great shape, I was strong, fit and healthy, but I never really considered showing it off. While I wasn't a hulking, shredded behemoth, I still held pride in my lean muscle tone, and the girls seemed to enjoy it too.

The cute blonde at the cash register gave me another smile as she began scanning and placing the items into the bag I picked out.

"Are you having a good day?" I asked her in a friendly tone.

"Better now," she replied with a smile.

I grinned and chuckled inwardly at the obvious flirtation, something I probably would have missed a few weeks ago. Maybe it was true that women found confidence sexy; before coming home I was never overly confident with talking to women, but now I felt like I could approach any beautiful woman and talk to her.

I left the store after paying for my newly acquired workout gear, giving the cute blonde a wink which caused her to bite her bottom lip. I had a massive grin on my face as I walked in the direction of the gym, but it grew larger when I looked at the receipt, she'd given me.

On it was a phone number and name, Jasmine. I tore the part with her phone number off and tucked it away in my wallet for safe keeping, I was plenty satisfied with my girls, but I had an urge to take whatever was thrown at me, like an alpha male spreading his seed.

I arrived at a mostly empty gym; it was late enough that the early risers were all at work and early enough to miss the afternoon and evening rush, the perfect time of day. I headed to one of the change rooms and dressed in my new clothes, grey basketball shorts and a black tank top that I thought made my arms look even bigger. I tied my new shoes on and deposited everything else into my bag before checking myself out in the standing mirror.

The new clothes felt comfortable and I had to admit, I was starting to enjoy the feeling of confidence and knowing women found me desirable. I'd never spent too much time on my appearance outside of keeping my body healthy, it'd probably be a good idea to get a haircut and clean up my beard.

I'd never rocked a beard before, but Tori and the other girls seemed to like it and I had to say, it was growing on me.

I chuckled at my own stupid joke and shoulder my bag before leaving the change rooms and finding an empty shelf for my bag. Usually I would have been worried about leaving everything out in the open, but the shelves where gym goers left their belongings always had a staff member at the desk nearby, and only members could access this part of the building.

It had been some time since I got some exercise done with my clothes on, so I decided to warm up with some running, though I despised running.

There were about thirty treadmills in three rows of ten—most were empty—and I took one in the back row towards the left side, for privacy. I warmed up with some jogging for about fifteen minutes before upping the speed; I could run fast and for a long time, I just hated it. After my second lot of running I slowed the machine down to a walk to cool off. I took a drink from my water bottle and pulled my phone out to check the time. I'd been here for about half an hour, longer on cardio than usual. Maybe all the sex was helping my stamina out.

I decided—not that I needed to think too hard—that there were far more enjoyable ways to get my heart rate up, and I was looking forward to that exercise with my blonde lover later today. I raised my eyes up once my treadmill stopped to see a woman in the very front row of treadmills, she was running quite fast. Her long legs pumping hard and her perfectly toned ass flexing enticingly beneath her Lycra leggings that clung to her skin like they were painted on. I couldn't see much else of the woman—not that I could look fast her magnificent behind—other than her long red ponytail, swaying from side to side with each of her long strides. I suddenly felt like running a few more kilometres, but I decided against it as I didn't want to be one of those creepers who hung around the pretty girls at the gym.

I wiped my machine down and headed to the weights area, I wanted to get a better look at the girl running on the treadmill, but there was no plausible reason for me to walk past the front line of treadmills, since they were against the side of the room. It was probably best for me to focus on my work-out anyway.

I picked a free bench in the free weights section and grabbed some dumbbells, deciding to work on chest, back and shoulders today. I usually went through a complete body workout when I went to the gym, but lately I'd considered focusing my sessions for better gains, I'm sure my girls would appreciate my efforts.

I just finished my third set of ten reps, lying flat on my back while I brought the dumbbells up slowly, nearly touching them together before gently easing them down before repeating the motion. I stood up and exchanged the weights for slightly heavier ones, planning to up the weight each set of three, until I couldn't do anymore. As I seated myself again, I spied the redhead off to my left again, she was facing the wall mirror like I was, but she was closer and gave me a great view of her tight butt as she descended her squats. That's when I noticed who she was, Vicky's sister, Liz.

The athletic redhead had a pair of headphones on and was focussed entirely on her workout routine, so I doubt she'd noticed me yet. I was unsure if I should approach her since she didn't seem to be my greatest admirer, each time I'd seen her with her sister she'd looked like I'd pissed in her shoes.

I let my eyes roam over her body some more before pushing the sexy redhead from my thoughts, getting a boner at the gym wasn't ideal.

'Well, you can't fuck 'em all Jason,' I thought to myself.

Another hour later and my session was finished, and I was seated on one of the padded benches near the shelves of bags. I sipped from my bottle of water as I let my body relax. I was covered in sweat and my muscles felt numb, I would feel this tomorrow.

My eyes drifted over to the treadmills where Liz was running again—though at a much slower pace—to cool down. I never did get my mind off her while working out, more than once I got a great view of her legs and or ass as she stretched, lifted or squatted, she really was in great physical shape.

She had noticed me about half an hour ago, thankfully not when I had been checking her out. I was benching a straight bar and saw her look away when I sat up, had she been checking me out? Or was she simply seeing if it was me or not? I had no idea what was going through her head, but she didn't seem to have the same look on her face as she had previous times, the look that made me think I kicked her dog, repeatedly.

I jokingly put her change in attitude down to showing off my amazing guns, or maybe she was finally succumbing to my amazing manliness. Those thoughts made me chuckle and I'm sure the black-haired beauty on the machine next to me thought I was insane. Maybe I was a little.

I did see her look of disdain once though, when a group of muscled "bro" guys came in. The group was loud and boisterous, openly checking out all the women and hogging most of the weights. For a moment I thought she just didn't like overly masculine men, but then I realized that you didn't have to dislike men to think those guys were assholes, that shit's common knowledge.

She still confused me as I sat there, sweating myself to death on the padded bench. Right up until she sat beside me, then I was really fucking confused, and worried.

"Oh hey Liz," I said in greeting to the sexy redhead.

"Hey," she replied with a small wave. She still looked a little uncomfortable around me—maybe nervous—but at least she didn't glare at me this time.

"Did you have a good session?" I asked, mostly just to make small talk.

"Yeah. I did, did you?" she added before taking a sip from her own water bottle.

There was a little awkward silence between us as we sat there, I got the feeling she was trying to be friendly with me, but she just wasn't sure how to do that. Vicky had told me that her sister was just a nervous person around new people, I wondered how she danced and got naked for total strangers then.

"So...I wa—" I started to speak but the athletic redhead cut me off.

"I know about you and your sister," Liz blurted out, a little too loudly for my liking.

My expression darkened as I glared at my lovers twin sister, a look that seemed to make her shrink in on herself. I looked around the gym to see if anyone was close enough to hear what she said, and after a dozen seconds I was satisfied no one had heard or registered what was said.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I hissed.

"Sorry!" Liz replied with a little alarm in her voice, a voice she thankfully lowered the volume of. "I didn't mean to say it so loud."

"Did Vicky tell you?" I asked after a few minutes of silenced passed between us.

"She tells me everything. This time she had a bit too much to drink and let it slip," the redhead beauty replied.

"So you're here to tell me what a piece of shit I am?" I said with a sigh. I really didn't have the energy to deal with my lovers man-hating sister right now, especially if she was going to make shit hard for Tori and me.

"No, not at all," she added quickly. "I want you to tell me what it's like."

I sat there for a moment and let her words sink in, I was sure she asked me to tell her what it was like to fuck my sister, but I had to repeat it in my head a few times. Was Liz really a lesbian? did she have a crush on my sister and wanted to know what it was like to be with her? It would make sense, but why would she ask me and not Vicky? I'd learned those two had fooled around before and knowing my sister was bi-sexual, she could have always made a move on her, herself.

Then I dawned on me what she meant.

"You're in love with Vicky," I said, more as a statement than a question.

Liz's cheeks flushed and she lowered her eyes, obviously ashamed of her feelings and embarrassed that I hit the nail on the head.

Everything was making sense now, why she disliked me at first sight, why she got mad when she thought I was cheating on Vicky with Hayley, and now why she looked sad and hopeful all at the same time.

I scooted closer to the girl I assumed hated me up until now—she might still —and wrapped my arms around her shoulders, drawing her into a hug. Liz's body tensed as I hugged her and I could tell she wasn't expecting it, but after a few seconds I felt her arms return the gesture.

"It's okay Liz, you don't need to be scared of your feelings for your sister," I reassured her. My words seemed to work because she hugged me tighter.

"Let's get out of here and talk," I said after the embrace ended. The gorgeous redhead nodded, and we rose together, gathered our things and left the gym.

Since the gym was in one of the busiest malls in the city, we waited until we were outside to talk. We found a park bench to sit at and dumped our bags down before seating, Liz chose to sit right next to me.

"How long?" I asked.

"Most of my life," she replied.

"You didn't like me when we met because you knew what Vicky was?" I added.

"She flirts with every cute guy we meet," Liz said after a half a minute.

"Have you ever told her?" I shifted on the bench to face her.

"How could I?" she asked. Then added "Hey sis, weird question. Do you wanna bang?"

I chuckled for a moment and I could see the faint tells of a smile on the redhead woman's lips, at least she was in a better mood.

"You'd be surprised Liz, you're gorgeous and I already know Vicky likes girls too," I said. I placed my hand on her shoulder for reassurance.

"But...we're sisters...twins," she sighed.

"Tori is my sister, we aren't twins—but we're definitely related," I smiled at Liz.

"How did you get Tori to be okay with it?" she returned my smile.

"I didn't, she seduced me," I said with a laugh. Fond memories came back of our first make out session, first time sharing a bed and first time I penetrating my baby sister. It was getting me horny already.

"Really?!" Liz exclaimed.

"Yep," I said quickly. "And I believe if Vicky is okay about Tori and me, chances are she should be okay with you, you're ten times sexier than I am"

My compliment caused Liz to blush and smile, a reaction that made me believe she was bi-sexual like her sister, not gay. That's when an idea formed in my head.

"I'm seeing Vicky after she finishes her photo shoot today, why don't we all hang out?" I said. I had my own ulterior motives for wanting to spend time with the sexy twins, but if the planned worked, I'd be getting what I want and so would Liz.

"I'm not sure if that's a good idea," the redhead replied after a few moments.

"Sure it is, trust me," I added with a smile.

I stood up and held my hand out to the sexy redhead, and offered her one of my best smiles.

She looked at my hand for a moment, then to my face, then back to my hand again before taking it and allowing me to help her to her feet.

"Okay, I'll trust you, Vicky and Tori both seem too," she said. "And Hayley."

I looked across to my lovers sister to see a small smirk on her lips from her words. She obviously heard everything that happened from her sister, I wasn't mad because I knew Vicky wasn't being malicious and if she trusted her sister, I would too.

"Maybe Lucy will too," I added with a sly smile.

"Are you planning on fucking all of my friends?' she asked with a mock frown.

I chuckled at her words, words that I'd heard more than once since I'd returned home. Words I wanted to come true more than anything, and while Lucy was the next on my list, I changed Liz and her around for now.

"I'm not sure, have you got anymore I haven't met?" I quipped.

"Men..." she replied with an exaggerated sigh and eye roll that didn't keep the smile from her lips.

"As much as I would love to bed every girl I meet," I replied. "Right now, I'm going to help someone else commit an act of incest, so I don't feel so alone."

My words seemed to shock Liz a touch, which she recovered from rather quickly.

"But you want to be involved, Am I right?" Liz shot back.

"I wouldn't say no to the offer," I added with a smirk.

Plans set for the afternoon, it was time to go pick up my lover and show her the awesome power of incest.

Chapter 17

Liz had caught the bus to go to the gym today so she followed me back to my car, so we could go meet her sister at her photoshoot. She didn't speak much on the walk nor the drive, which was about thirty minutes in heavy traffic.

I knew we'd be arriving a little early to pick Vicky up, but it would give Liz and I time to chat and get to know one another better.

"So...are you only into girls?" I asked as I pulled the car up to the beach parking lot.

Liz looked at me with eyebrows raised, and I assumed she wasn't expecting such a question.

Darth_Aussie
Darth_Aussie
5,705 Followers