All Comments on 'Harem Sisters Pt. 08'

by Darth_Aussie

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
From Anonymous-E

Finally the Harem is completed. But the end scene, the cliffhanger, that's not good. Hope Book 2 doesn't begin badly.

contendocontendoover 4 years ago
Bravo

Great ending to Book 1. Already looking forward to the next installment. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ooooh!

NICE cliffhanger ending! Well played!

I see you said the parent*s* wouldn’t be involved - so just some mama lovin’?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
AMAZING

Please continue asap . best story uve gotten into reading here in a long

Simon98Simon98over 4 years ago
Next book

Will you continue this series with Jason and his girls? I really hope so!! I love this story, it's sort of a high point on the day when I see a new novel out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Duuuuuude!

Dude what! You can't leave is on a cliffhanger like that! Great story, enjoying it so far, little bit of drama, plenty of sex and not too taxing. Hits the spot. There's always time for deep and meaningful stories but also very entertaining ones like yours. Although I feel there's plenty of drama to come. Nice work! Makes me want to come back to Australia!

L0stS0ulsL0stS0ulsover 4 years ago
Keep up the great work

Also, you are a bit sadistic. You mention that you are releasing p7-8 together because of a cliffhanger ending in p7, only for p8 to end on the biggest cliffhanger yet. Anyways, loving the story so far. The relationship between all the girls is great and the relationship between Jason and Tori is just perfect. While most harem stories, even in more mainstream material, have the focus on the main characters and his/her conquests (with some harem members having a higher position than others), your story almost feels like the harem belongs to both Tori and Jason (especially with how he always asks for permission from her before claiming a new member) If this is intentional or not only you can say. All I can say is that the idea of Tori having a more active participation with the other girls, enjoying their company intimately while Jason is busy elsewhere, is something that I would love to see in future stories. Of course that is completely at your discretion. Looking forward to more stories from you and will keep an eye open for any news in your comment sections.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Waiting for Book 2 to start

Great cliffhanger. Hope mom wants what daughter is getting.

Anyway, will love to see how you start off the next section about Jason and his girls.

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405over 4 years ago

Amazing story . 5 stars cant wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just...............WOW!

I started at the beginning and just could stop until the last line. 5 stars.

I hope that there will be a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Waiting for book 2

Story is amazing cant wait for you to release book 2. Are you already working kn the next part or are we going to have to wait a while

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Work

I've been reading tour series form the very beginning, it's just the right amount of sex, drama, comedy and reads well. Cant wait to see what happens with Haley and Jason living together. I don't think Mom should join the harem right away let some pressure build up to that, keep on writing looking forward to the next series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic series

The interplay between all the girls is great. Thanks for writing this .

prop69prop69over 4 years ago
AWESOME series. Every man’s life dream

Also every man’s biggest FEAR.

I hope you continue this incredible series.

prop69prop69over 4 years ago
Can’t wait for the next episode

Please don’t stop

Master_AmraMaster_Amraover 4 years ago

Yiu really oughta consider getting mom into the Harem. But I can't wait for the further books. A d hopefully the blonde from the plane and the blonde room service girl from the hotel... Great stories ma .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfect.

Surprising cliffhanger.

A good end for this Book1.

Looking forward to read you.

Darth_AussieDarth_Aussieover 4 years agoAuthor
Part 9

Working on part 9 now, not gonna let this series fade away.

Hopefully it'll be up next week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 9

Cant wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Perhaps you can introduce some dildos or strapons? The girls could use it to play with themselves when Jason is not available. They intentionally looked for strapons which was roughly similar to Jason's cock, so when they used it to fuck each others, the one receiving the fucking could fantasize that Jason was fucking her instead.

Since you mentioned that there will be more hair-pulling and neck-holding in future, perhaps you can introduce some kinky toys such as slave collars or handcuffs? The girls could wear the collars during hot sessions, and Jason could pull the leash attached to it.

For some girls who were more daring (eg, Vicky, or even Hayley or Tori?), they could even wear the collars in public, without the leash. A few people did a double-take, realizing the choker for what it was. The girls were deeply aroused. They planned to wear them in public more often in future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ends on a wham!

I deliberately read the last two chapters slowly. They were well worth the wait. Love the way how you finally introduced Lucy into the harem. Very good description as always. I'm also very hopeful for all the hot things they all can do in Jason's new apartment.

The ending completely caught me off guard. But it's still very intriguing. It leaves a strong impression and shows how well you construct the relationships. Currently his mom is still somewhat distant to Jason. Maybe this is the opportunity for them to get closer?

Anyway, looking forward to book 2, Good job, as always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pt9

So looking forward to part 9. Like, I'm eager for it to drop

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awsome

Great story. Can't wait to see wait happen next

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Update??

Any update on part 9? Kind of got addicted to this story

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 4 years ago

Really been enjoying these stories, my only complaint is the over use of the word love, it feels like it's repeat every 5 words at some points.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Overuse of lover

Great story but please, please, please stop describing every girl as lover every two or three sentences.

At this point it's become very irritating and appears very unimaginative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well done

1.) Paramore is another word you can use. The thesaurus is your friend.

2.) Well done on the use of proper choking technique.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I hope this is going to be happy ended

Some drama is good but I hope it doesn't get too serious.

Please let them just fuck and be happy without a problem

linnearlinnearalmost 3 years ago
Oh My

Just the description of Lucy gets my heart racing. That end was genius.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I can just hear the dramatic musical stinger at the end of the last sentence. DUNT-duh-DAaaaaaa!

This is going to be good! Awesome cliff hanger! Jason is sooooo busted!

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

Oh, here we go. Sooo busted I suppose mummy is jealous now and wants to fuck as well.

WOLFMAN69INWOLFMAN69INalmost 2 years ago

I ABSOLUTELY LUV YOUR STORIES & I ALSO LUV LONG ONES!!!!!!! THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH & KEEP UP THE TREMENDOUS WORK!!!!!!!!!! I WAS GOING TO SUGGEST THAT YOU HAVE JUST THE MOM CATCH THEM & TELL THEM IT'S OK & SHE UNDERSTANDS BECAUSE HER & HER OLDER BROTHER DID THE SAME THING & ASKED IF SHE COULD BE ONE OF HIS LUVERS ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dst275dst275over 1 year ago

Ohhhhh... great chapter and a cliffhanger ending. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

BUSTED!!! Great story! Nice cliffhanger at the end! On to the next one. 5⭐

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

What a nasty shock!!!

IntoblackIntoblack12 months ago

Jason should go find some Lotto tickets, because he is seriously one very lucky guy!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Jason is a dummy xD should have expected something like this as soon as the camera was mentioned! Cause….fucking Tori in the kitchen was pretty memorable xD

Loved the tidbit regarding the choking. Most stories tend to gloss over where and how the hands go and sometimes make it sound like they’re crushing the windpipe. Which is. Ya know pretty harming to the body! So. That was a fun little tidbit

Overall a nice hot lol’ fuck ;)

Looking forward to getting to the next bit

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Finally something approaching conflict in this story. It only took until the last 2 paragraphs of the "book"

MrjamjamMrjamjam8 months ago

Darth, buddy. Awesome job, your stories are fun and very entertaining, which is something I look for in fantasy stories. Anyone criticizing these stories are morons, stupid and jealous because they don't have an iota of the imagination to put these stories in paper, I know because I have done it in the past. So to all the negative critics which are most anonymous and don't have the balls to owe it, go and read Shakespeare, you losers. Keep up the good work you're doing here and as long as you post you here, you will have fan for life.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

LMAO, SHAME AHAHHAHAHAA. That last bit is gold

tsgtcapttsgtcapt7 months ago

Well... now what? Thank you.

IncestuosIncestuos6 months ago

Mate, what a great story. You won't believe my smile when I saw there's a part 9 😊. Going in now. I know what you said after part 7 but is Mum gonna now get involved? Love it 😁

Diecast1Diecast14 months ago

Interesting last statement! Still great story. AAAAAA++++++

Odess83Odess834 months ago

Я бы ответил: И что? Решила вспомнить что ты моя мать спустя все эти годы?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

this guy is getting more ass than a toilet at an all girl college lol lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Author should go back and count how many times "lover" was used

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarth_Aussie@Darth_Aussie
[UPDATE] 15-01-2023 I'll start this update with an apology to anyone I havent responded to via email. I've been meaning too, but life gets in the way. Thank you for your kind words. Onto this update. Ive been struggling with the pacing of the final Lust at first sight sub...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES