Harem Sisters Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dipped my face down again and flicked my tongue out once more, this time I circled her clit a few times before dragging my tongue up her pussy in a long, slow motion. My lover moaned loudly as soon as my tongue touched her, but I didn't feel her wake until I kept my tongue sliding, between her perfect butt cheeks, over her tiny puckered hole.

"Holy fuck!" Lucy exclaimed as she gasped awake, pushing herself onto her elbows.

I dove my tongue back into her warm pussy and she gasped, gyrating her hips against my mouth.

"What a way to wake up," She said with a grin as she looked back at me over her shoulder. I smiled—not that she could see—and picked up the pace of my tongue assault on her womanhood.

Lucy was as insanely wet by now as I was hard. My sexy black-haired lover had me erect as soon as I awoke and saw her naked body, but the smell of her pussy, feel of her body and sounds of her moans and gasps spurned me on.

I was hard enough to pound nails, but Lucy would do.

I pulled my face back with a mewling protest from my lover and smack her taut ass. Lucy squeal and grinned at me, bringing her knees under her and raising her hips into the air, shaking her ass enticingly at me.

I didn't need any more of an invitation, so I got to my knees, stroked my erection which was already leaking pre-cum, then slid it inside her pussy.

I wasn't as lubricated as I was the night before, so I went a little slower with Lucy, sliding in an inch, back out and then in with another inch, her walls clenching down hard on me with each thrust.

Lucy moaned and groaned as my cock all but split her in two, yelping when my hand connecting with the pale skin of her ass, leaving a distinct hand-print.

We moaned in unison when my entire length was sheathed inside my lover, my balls pressing comfortably against her clitoris.

I grabbed Lucy by her slim hips as I started to pump my cock in and out of her—slowly at first—each forward thrust emphasized by a groan from my lover.

As great a time as I had with Lucy the night before, I hadn't gotten to fill her yet—and that's something that I'd expect from each and every one of my girls.

I raised one leg up and planted my foot flat on the mattress beside Lucy's hips to give myself better leverage, then I started to hammer home.

My thrust weren't as brutal and fast as the night before when I choked her out, but I still had my black-haired lover screaming in pleasure within seconds. I leaned forward and grabbed a fistful of Lucy's long black hair, twisting it around my hand to get a solid grip, then I pulled her head back whilst keeping a hand on her lower back. The outcome caused Lucy to arch her back as her hair was yanked.

I took my free hand from her lower back and slid it around her body, cupping one of her large breasts before tweaking her nipple and moving to the other. I continued groping her tits while I pounded her from behind, her moans getting more frantic, her breathing heavier and more erratic as she ran the final metres to her climax.

I was close too, very close. I wanted to fill her as she orgasmed, and the game I was playing with her insides was as complicated as a master blacksmith's puzzle—keeping her from cumming and speeding my own release up without overtaking her.

I leaned forward, hand still holding her head back by a fistful of her hair.

"You're mine now Lucy," I whispered into her ear, my voice more than a little gruff. "And do you know what I do to my girls?"

"Whatever you want," she moaned.

Her words spurned me on, and I couldn't stop myself. My hips jackhammered into her lovers taut ass as my cock began spewing its seed into the black-haired beauties pussy.

"Ooohhh!!...Fuck!" I groaned.

My words were echoed by Lucy as my balls emptied themselves into her pussy just as she climaxed. My Asian lover's climax was quite different from the ones she'd had last night, the ones where she nearly went comatose. This time she slammed herself back on my rod again and again as her pussy convulsed and spasmed. I pushed hard with my hips as my climax peaked, pinning my lover to the bed by my cock. I uncontrollably jerked my hips back and forth as a wave of pleasure shot through my body. The final spurt of my cum escaped my body, fleeing into the warm confines of Lucy's vagina, and I slipped my cock free, collapsed beside my lover, and passed the fucked out.

I awoke again to the sun shining through the bedroom window, the bright light hurting my eyes. I rolled over to find the spot Lucy had been was empty, her warmth and scent was still strong, so I suspected she wasn't long from bed herself.

I pulled myself out of bed and walked out of the bedroom, still in the nude. I looked towards the bathroom and saw the door was open, steam billowing out of the doorway, but I couldn't hear any running water.

That's when I heard voices from the front door to the luxury suite. I forgot I hadn't put any pants on and when I rounded the corner into the main area, I spotted who the voices were coming from.

Lucy stood just inside the doorway wearing the smallest bathrobe ever. It was white and so sheer it was nearly non-existent. It was cinched around her slim waist but bulged dramatically around her ample chest, and only hinted at completely covering her taut ass. My eyes drank in her form and I was reminded once more how long her legs were.

A throat being cleared brought my out of my daze and I looked up to see Lucy barely suppressing a grin, and a petite blonde dressed in hotel livery with a room service cart. The blonde was quite short and slim, but she had startling blue eyes and an incredibly pretty face. She looked to Lucy then back to me, then I saw her baby blues lowered and she gasped.

"Might want to cover up Jason," Lucy said with a sly grin.

I looked down and realized what the girl was looking at.

My lover standing before me in a skimpy robe, looking incredibly sexy , had the desired effect.

My cock stood at attention, like a flag pole signalling it had come to conquer. Usually I would have been embarrassed by such a situation, but I'd become comfortable with my body, all thanks to the wonderful women in my life. I didn't want to make the poor girl feel uncomfortable, but I did enjoy the looks she was giving my naked body.

"It's fine!" the blonde blurted out. "I was just going, enjoy your meal."

She glanced at my dick one last time before hurrying out of the suite.

I approached Lucy who was holding a wad of cash in her hands, money I assumed she got from my wallet.

"Did you tip her?" I asked.

"No...maybe you could give her one, just the tip." Lucy cooed.

I rolled my eyes at her silly joke and snatched the cash out of her hand and moving to the door. I should have been worried about displaying my family jewels to the other residents on our floor, but I wasn't.

"Excuse me," I called out to the petite blonde. She was almost to the elevator by the time I entered the hallway. She turned to face me with a nervous look on her face, her eyes darting down to my naked body.

"Yes sir, is something wrong?" she walked back down the hall to meet me.

"Yes," I said simply. "You forgot your tip."

I handed her two fifties with a smile and for once since our encounter, she looked at something that wasn't my flagpole dick.

"That's too much," she exclaimed.

"I've heard that a few times," I muttered with a smile.

The blonde blushed furiously but eventually accepted the money when I held it out.

"Thank you," she said. "If there's nothing else you require, I'll leave you two your breakfast."

"That's all thanks," I replied. "Have a nice day."

My casual and carefree attitude seemed to do the job, because the pretty blonde blushed furiously again before darting off towards the elevator once more.

I tuned back to the room but looked over my shoulder before heading in, just in time to catch the hotel working looking back. She jumped when the elevator opened and ducked inside.

I entered the hotel suite with a huge grin on my face, the door locking closed behind me.

"You look pleased with yourself," Lucy smiled at me.

"She was cute, I especially liked the way she blushed," I chuckled.

"Did she enjoy her...tip?" Lucy arched an eyebrow.

"Stop it," I chuckled.

Lucy and I took the meals that were on the cart to the dining table and placed them down. I had no idea what she ordered but I could smell bacon, eggs, and toast.

Lucy seated me at the head of the table and placed the food before me, opening each platter with a grand gesture, then added healthy portions of each to a plate before serving it to me.

My gorgeous raven-haired lover was still wearing her robe and I contemplated telling her to take it off, but like on my birthday and Christmas, I preferred to unwrap my presents myself, and the outfit was revealing enough to stimulate my senses as it was.

Once my food was laid out before me, I dug in like a starving animal. On my plate was a pile of fluffy scrambled eggs, heaped on top of two fat sausages. Strips of crispy bacon were stacked beside the eggs and two pieces of warm, buttered toast took up the remainder of my plate. I was practically drooling at the sight.

Lucy ate a generous portion for herself—probably because she'd quite a work-out last night and early this morning—and before long we were both sitting in our chairs, stuffed full of the magnificent breakfast foods.

"I was planning on having my way with you again," I let out a burp." But I think I need another nap."

"I might literally explode if you try to fit that monster dick inside me," Lucy replied lazily.

"Hardly a monster," I chuckled.

"Bigger than I've had before," My lover winked. "The other girls say the same."

I felt my ego swell at her words, any more from these girls and they'd have to worry about my other head getting to big.

"What time is it?" I asked after a few minutes.

"8am," she said after checking her phone.

"Nap?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," Lucy grinned.

I groaned as I pulled myself to my feet and held out my hand for my lover. She graciously accepted and we walked to the bedroom together.

Lucy slipped out of her robe and climbed onto the bed with me and was snoring as soon as her eyes closed.

The hotel phone ringing woke me up and for a few seconds I struggled to realize where I was. I felt Lucy stir in my arms and roll onto her stomach as I scooted across the bed and picked up the hand piece.

"Hello," I said groggily.

"Hello sir, just informing you that your check-out time is in twenty minutes," came female voice over the phone. "If you'd like to extend your stay, we will be happy to accommodate you."

"No...it's fine, we'll be down in twenty minutes," I yawned.

"Very well, I hope you have a pleasant stay."

The phone call ended, and I replaced the receiver, rolled back into bed and wrapped and arm around Lucy's naked body.

"Was that the blonde asking for a booty call?" Lucy asked groggily.

"No," I chuckled and kissed the black-haired beauties shoulder. "But we have to be out in twenty."

Lucy groaned and rolled onto her back, looking up at me with her dark eyes.

"Do we have to?" she pouted.

"Yes, we do." I smiled.

"I suppose I've taken up enough of your time from the others," Lucy added.

"I'll always have time for you Lucy," I assured her.

Lucy's eyes bored into my own and I was suddenly struck with how beautiful she was. Sure, I knew she was sexy as hell, but as she lay here beside me, I felt like the luckiest guy in the world.

A feeling I probably should have when I was sleeping with five sexy women who were all friends.

I leaned my head down and pressed my lips to my lover's, they were soft and inviting, parting as my tongue pressed against them. She met my tongue with her own and they danced together as we shared a moan.

I shifted my body on top of hers and Lucy's legs opened for me, welcoming me. My cock had started getting hard as soon as my lips touched hers and he was ready to play once more.

I reached down between our bodies and guided the tip into Lucy's vagina, rubbing it up and down her wet labia first.

We moaned together when my cock slid into her, breaking our kiss. I pushed my hips forward and hilted myself inside my lover once more, her long legs wrapped around my hips, pulling me deeper inside her.

"We'll have to be quick," I whispered.

"I know," Lucy replied.

We kissed once more as I started to work my shaft in and out of my lover, her pussy gripping at my length, refusing to let me go without a fight.

After a few minutes of continuous fucking, Lucy was moaning loudly in my ear, her pitch and volume increasing every few seconds as she reached out for her climax. The pace I set wasn't hard nor fast, but with the mood of the moment it was enough to see us both to climax with ease.

"I'm cumming," I groaned into Lucy's ear.

"Do it," she replied urgently.

I released what little willpower I had over my climax and groaned loudly as I filled her pussy for the second time. My lover moaned with me as my shaft pulsed and pumped my seed deep inside her. Her pussy shuddering as her own climax made her legs squeeze my waist and her fingers dig into my back painfully, but I didn't care.

A minute or two after our orgasms had ceded, I pulled myself out of Lucy and rolled onto my back, panting heavily. Lucy lowered her legs and ran a hand down her stomach, dipped a finger between her legs, and brought them back to her lips.

She sucked a glob of my seed off her fingers and moaned in ecstasy.

"Next one goes in my mouth" she winked at me.

"Yes ma'am," I replied with a mock salute.

Lucy giggled, kissed me one last time, then bounded off the bed to get changed. Her large breasts doing astonishing things as she moved about our room.

I got out of bed and headed for the bathroom to take a quick shower. After a few minutes I was joined by my sexy lover and we helped wash each other, stopping every now and then to make out under the steamy shower spray.

Once we were clean we exited the cubicle, dried ourselves and dressed, scouring the room for our belongings and clothing before leaving the suite.

We walked hand in hand to the elevator and handed the key card over to the cute blonde girl at the reception desk, I gave her a wink and she rewarded me with a shy smile and a blush.

"I hope you enjoyed your stay," the blonde said.

"You can be sure we did, we'll be back for sure," I replied.

I hooked my arm through Lucy's and we turned away from the desk and headed out the front door together.

"We should invite her next time," Lucy said with a wink.

I chuckled as I lead the black-haired beauty to the carpark, opening her door to let her in.

We drove in content silence and I considered seeing if she wanted to hang out some more, but Lucy hadn't brought a change of clothes and she was still wearing her stunning red dress from the night before, so I drove her home.

The gate to her parents' home opened as soon as I pulled into the driveway and I parked in the visitors spot, getting and opening Lucy's door for her. I offered her my hand in a grand gesture, and she giggled as I helped her out.

The front door to the house opened and I saw my other lover come out. Hayley was dressed in a loose black sweater with a wide neck that exposed one shoulder—her creamy white skin contrasting to the dark top—and a pair of shiny black tights that hugged her legs like a second skin. The curly haired brunette gave us both a wide smile before giving her friend a big hug. I stood back and admired the girls together for a moment.

After their hug ended, my curly haired lover embraced me with a long, passionate kiss. Hayley pressed her body tightly against mine and I let my hands roam down her back to cup her perfect ass.

"We have to hang out soon," she said once our kiss ended.

"Definitely," I replied.

We gazed into each-other's eyes for a minute before I remembered a conversation I had with Tori, about maybe getting an apartment with my lover.

"Hey," I said with a little hesitation. "I was wondering, you may think this is too soon, but I'm thinking of getting a place of my own and was wondering if you would like to move in."

Hayley's eyes widened with surprise, she rarely displayed her emotions so openly so it meant I'd really caught her off guard.

"You want to live with me?" Hayley asked.

"Well, you don't have anywhere to live, and I want some privacy, you could have your own room and space." I was starting to think it might have been a bad idea asking her to move in with me, we hadn't known each other that long, and while I knew I loved her and we got along like a house on fire, it might be too soon.

Hayley gazed at me in silence for about a minute, her facial features as stony as the day I met her and impossible to read.

"I'd love to," she said suddenly, beaming me a smile of perfect white teeth.

"Great!" I said and kissed my lover again. "I'm gonna start looking at places and I'll send you ones I like."

We kissed for a few more minutes, then I kissed Lucy goodbye, the raven-haired beauty grinding her body against me again. These girls were so good at getting me turned on that I almost didn't have the willpower to leave, but I did.

I tore myself away from my lovers and watched as their perfect asses swayed back and forth as they walked to the front door, each had their arm around the other.

I was suddenly looking forward to throwing a house-warming party with my girls.

Chapter 24

I took a detour on my way home from Lucy's, I wanted to drop in and see how Vicky and Liz were doing. I pulled Vicky's name up on my phone as I stopped at a set of traffic lights, but decided not to call her, wanting to surprise me busty lover.

The drive from Lucy's home to the twins wasn't too bad, the traffic was light and in about twenty minutes I was pulling into the driveway of the run down home.

I parked next to the car I knew the twins shared and headed to the front door.

I knocked three times and waited a minute, then knocked again.

I knew at least one of the girls must be home—since the car was there—but no one was answering.

I knocked a few more times and waited for about five minutes before deciding to give up. I headed back to the car but stopped when I heard some voices coming from the room on the corner of the house, next to the garage.

I crept closer to the window and the voices grew louder the closer I got. There was a muffled moaning coming from the bedroom and I suddenly knew why the girls weren't answering. I looked about to make sure no one was watching me, the front yard had large trees along the footpath, so I was mostly concealed from the road and other houses.

I moved along the window, trying to find a break In the curtains, then I found it.

It wasn't a big gap, but it was enough.

Inside I could see the bed I'd fucked the twins on yesterday, and the twins themselves. Both were kneeling on the bed, Liz behind her shorter sister. The redheaded twin had both arms wrapped around her sister and one hand between her legs, her fingers pumping her sex furiously while her other hand alternated between the blonde's large breasts, squeezing and tweaking her nipples.

Vicky was moaning into what looked like a pair of balled up panties stuffed into her mouth. Whether they belonged to her or her sister was irrelevant, it was fucking hot.

The blonde sister had her arms back and was gripping her muscular sister's thighs tightly as her hips bucked and gyrated onto Liz's fingers.

The sight was extremely hot, and I was hard within seconds of seeing the twins together. I contemplated banging on the door again and coming in to join the fun, but I knew Liz had strong feelings for her sister and I didn't want to intrude on their alone time.