Harem Sisters Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched until Vicky's trembling body told me she'd reached her climax, her sister wrapped her arms around her body to keep her upright as the blonde bit her bottom lip, her orgasm ripping through her sexy body.

I took in their naked bodies one last time before turning away from the window. There was another sister that was waiting, and I intended to give her some much-needed attention, I just hoped my parents weren't home.

The drive home was a bit problematic, driving with an erection usually was. But I was home before lunch and didn't see my father's Porsche when I pulled in. I took the elevator to the top floor, my eagerness growing with each floor I passed.

When the doors opened, I quickly unlocked the apartment doors and closed them behind me. Tori was sitting on one of the recliners in the living room and she flashed me a happy smile when she saw me come in.

I knew what I wanted.

I tossed my car keys onto the kitchen bench and crossed the room to my sister.

"Hey Jace, how was—" Tori started to say, but I scooped her into my arms and tossed her over my shoulder. She squealed and giggled as she hung there helplessly.

"Mum and Dad home?" I slapped my sisters ass.

"No," Tori giggled.

I marched down the hallway and into her bedroom, tossed her unceremoniously onto her bed before kicked her door closed. I had my boots off, and pants followed straight after them.

"Clothes off, now," I demanded.

I pulled my shirt off and tossed it aside, then dropped my boxers, my cock springing out to greet my baby sister.

Tori had yet to make a move on disrobing herself though, her cheeky smile made my blood heat and I knew I'd have to undress her myself, something I rather enjoyed.

I crossed the room to the bed and grabbed the hem of her shirt—one of mine she'd taken to wearing to bed, when she wore clothes that is—and tossed it carelessly across the room. She wasn't wearing a bra and her full, perky breasts spilled free, her nipples already erect.

I let my gaze linger for only a second before I grabbed the waistband of her panties and all but ripped them off her body.

Once my little sister was completely naked I stood back to admire her. She had a perfect tan across her entire body, her legs were flawless and the mound between them was completely hairless, like the rest of her body. Her stomach was smooth and flat, with a slight softness around her hips that came from having such a full and perfect ass.

Her breasts were large for her size and height, and impossibly full. They melted into her body as she lay on her back, but I could still see how perfect they were, her tiny areolas capped with perfect nipples.

If I was forced to choose one part of my sister I loved more than any, I'd be there for days trying to decide. But of all of Tori's beauty, her face, her smile and her eyes were what drove me wild.

"You gonna let me do that?" Tori asked.

I looked down to see I'd subconsciously taken my erection in my hand and had been stroking myself as I stared at my sister's body. Tori's eyes were glued to my cock as she bit her bottom lip.

I stroked myself for a minute as I studied my sisters face, her eyes were locked onto my dick and I watched as her own hand drifted between her legs and before long, my sister and I were watching each other masturbate.

It was incredibly arousing, watching my sister pleasure herself to me as I pleasured myself to her. Neither of us seemed to be even close to getting off, but we both enjoyed the show the other was putting on.

After a few minutes, I'd had enough.

I knelt at the edge of the bed and grabbed my sister's legs, pulling her to the edge. Tori squealed and opened her legs, wiggling her hips in my face.

I wasted no time as I wrapped my arms around my sisters legs and dove into her sweet, wet pussy.

Tori let out a loud moan as my tongue snaked into her wet vagina, not bothering to tease my way in. I made out with her pussy like it was a long-lost lover, sinking my tongue deep inside her before licking up and down her slit, focussing on her engorged clit, repeating the actions.

Before long I had my sister panting heavily, her hands ran through my hair as her hips bucked against my tongue and jaw. I hadn't ever gotten a lot of practice in the art of oral—my ex didn't really enjoy it—but I found it wasn't too hard to figure out what worked. I studied Tori's reactions to each one of my touches, doing more of what she liked and less of what seemed to have little to no reaction. But most importantly, I didn't stop.

"Holy shit Jace!" Tori moaned.

She clutched my head with both hands and arched her back, her legs tightened around my head. Then I felt her climax.

Her fingers pulled at my hair painfully, but I let her. Her legs threatened to suffocate me between her thighs, but I let her. I would let her drown me in her juices if that's what it took to hear her screams of pleasure.

And drown me she did.

Just as her pussy began to flow her special juices, Tori's legs lost all their strength. The tightening pressure around my head loosened and her shapely legs fell to the bed as she let out a loud scream of pleasure.

Freed of Tori's lovely prison, I mounted the bed and my sister in one smooth motion.

I hooked my elbows under her legs, angled my cock to her soaking vagina, and slid my entire length into her in one motion.

Tori's eyes rolled as I filled her, she was still riding her climax as it peaked, her pussy clenched and spasmed around my dick and I could already feel more of her female juices soaking my dick, but I gave her no respite.

I started pounding my baby sister like an enraged animal, like my sister was in heat and I desperately felt the urge to fill her with my seed. To be fair, that was a daily occurrence for me.

Tori's words dissolved into moans, mewls, and gasps as I pounded her into the soft mattress. I dropped her legs and supported my weight over her body with one hand, the other groping at her full, perky breasts as I fucked my sister into submission. A submission she willingly gave, but I just had to be sure.

Tori kept her legs wide and welcoming for me, allowing me full access to her sopping wet pussy, a place a brother should never be, but a place no one could ever stop me from wanting to be.

Over the course of the next twenty or so minutes, Tori orgasmed another three times. Her moans increased in volume each time, coupled with her exceedingly wet pussy and how it gripped my shaft like a glove were all the signs I needed. I kept up my relentless pace, ploughing my baby sister until we were both covered in a fine sheen of sweat. Droplets ran down my face, chest and arms, dripping onto my sister and her bed.

"I'm going to fill you up, beautiful," I whispered into my sisters ear as I lowered myself.

She replied in moans, unable to find her voice.

Tori wrapped both arms around my back as I pressed my naked body against hers. I was so close now, I could feel my seed brewing, preparing for the final release. Tori's legs stayed spread wide, accepting me a totally as she could.

I hit the point of no return and I felt my toes curl. My thrusting turned into faster, shorter motions until my cum shot fourth. I hilted myself inside Tori and let out a series of loud groans as my dick spewed my seed inside my sister.

After about twenty seconds, my cock finally had enough and softened almost immediately—he'd been working hard lately—and I rolled off of Tori and sprawled on my back, breathing heavily.

Tori looked about as exhausted as I felt, but somehow my loving sister pulled herself to her knees, took my deflating cock in her hand, and began cleaning away.

She sucked my entire length into her mouth and licked her tongue up and down my shaft, even lowering her head to suck and lick my balls clean.

I lay on my back, letting my little sister clean me with her mouth. It was surprisingly relaxing and even though it felt wonderful, I knew it would be a struggle to get hard again so soon.

Once Tori was satisfied, she'd done a good job, she flopped down beside me and snuggled into my arms. We didn't speak, we didn't need to. We simply lay together, basking in our love making session. I ran a hand down her back, trailing my fingers over her hips and the swell of her perfect ass. Tori had laid her head on my chest and ran a hand up and down my stomach, tracing my abdominal muscles with her fingers.

"I don't want to ever be away from you," Tori whispered.

"You won't," I replied quietly.

"What if Mum and Dad find out?" She asked.

"Then they can learn to deal with it," I assured her. "I don't care what anyone says or thinks, I love you and I'm never going to stop loving you or making love to you."

Tori raised her head to look me in the eyes. Her hair was messy and tangled and what little eyeliner she wore was smudge, but she looked absolutely stunning.

I cupped her face with one hand, lowered my mouth to hers, and kissed my lover, my sister. We lay together for about an hour, kissing sensually and enjoying the feel of each-others body in the relative privacy we shared.

"I should get going," I said after a while.

"I know," Tori replied, not even trying to hide her disappointment.

"We'll spend a whole night together soon," I added, stroking her hair.

"You promise?" Tori smiled.

"I promise," I assured.

We kissed for a few more minutes before I reluctantly climbed from her bed and left the room. At the doorway I turned back to see Tori already had her eyes closed, soft snores filling the room.

I crept back to the bed, covered her in a blanket and closed the door on my way out. Last thing I wanted was for one of our parents to peek into her room and see an obvious sign of a post sex coma.

I did a quick check of the apartment to make sure no one was home—I wasn't sure where my parents were, but I was sure glad they hadn't come home yet—then headed to the bathroom to shower.

I showered quickly and dressed in a pair of black shorts and a grey T-shirt. I grabbed my laptop from my room and made a sandwich before settling into one of the recliners for some relaxing gaming.

My friends carried on about the girls they'd heard over my mic last time I'd played with them, asking all sorts of questions, all of which I gave vague answers.

"So was Lucy one of those girls?" my friend Tom asked.

"Lucy?" I replied cautiously. I'd never mentioned any of the girls by name, so I wondered how any of them knew who Lucy was.

"Yeah, the chick who you became Facebook friends with the other day," Tom explained.

"Oh yeah, nah that wasn't her, she's a friend of Tori's" I added.

"Duuuude! She is so hot!" Jacob chimed in.

"His sister or Lucy?" Tom asked.

"Both!" Jacob added, drawing a laugh from the rest.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. My friends were great guys, but they were extremely awkward around most girls, especially a group of tens like my sister and her friends. I had mustered every inch of my willpower to not have a go at them for talking about Tori that way.

"Come on guys, lay off the sister remarks," I said. "Not cool."

"Yeah, alright, sorry dude," Jacob apologized. "What about her friends?"

I chose not to acknowledge that last one and queued us up for another round of ranked, hoping to take the attention away from my lovers and back to the game. My team was really quite good when they focused, and they rarely let anything—even smoking hot girls—distract them from the game. I was right, once the match started, they were all business and we won with a solid 4 to 0 win.

We played for a few hours, during which Tori woke up, showered, and came out to watch TV while she ate some lunch. She was wearing a pair of black bike shorts that hugged her taut ass like a second skin, and a baby blue tank top. From what I could tell, she wasn't wearing a bra or panties either.

Tori took every opportunity to bend at the waist, right where my eyes would find her peach of an ass or her perfect cleavage, distracting me from my game.

Although my performance in game went down massively, I didn't mind one bit.

By the time we'd finished playing I was hornier than a teen boy at an all-girls school and was about to exact my revenge on Tori for the endless teasing. As I placed my laptop on the coffee table and was about to pounce, the front door opened.

My mother strode in with Vicky at her side, the curvaceous blonde was wearing a pair of faded blue daisy dukes and white bikini top which struggle to hold her back her enormous breasts.

Her sandy blonde hair hung in loose waves down her shoulders and back, looking just a tad messy but taking nothing away from how stunning she looked.

Vicky flashed me a smile of perfect pearly whites when my eyes met her startling baby blues.

"Hey guys!" Vicky exclaimed with a wide smile.

Tori jumped up off the floor where she'd been lying—giving me a great view of her ass and legs—and bounded over to her friend. My lovers shared a big hug, a sight I enjoyed watching. I stayed seated so my mother wouldn't spot the tent in my shorts.

"Let's go to the beach Tor," Vicky said after their hug ended.

"Sure, let me get changed," my sister replied.

Tori darted off to her room, leaving me with my blonde lover and my mother.

"You need to answer your phone more," Vicky said as she crossed the room to me.

"Oh shit, yeah I keep forgetting about it," I replied.

I stood up once Vicky reached me and wrapped her in a warm hug, my erection pressing into her stomach.

"Is that for me?" my lover whispered.

"Later," I winked at her.

She bit her bottom lip and her eyes flashed a hungry look, but she kept her hands to herself. My mother had retreated to the kitchen and was making up a drink, so I didn't have to worry about her seeing me with a hard-on. Although if she did, Vicky could easily be the explanation of such a reaction.

I grabbed my phone off the coffee table where I'd totally forgotten it and checked my missed calls.

Only two missed calls and three text messages. I also had some snapchat messages from Lucy and Hayley.

I pulled up my missed calls and seen the most recent one was from Vicky and the other was from my ex, which came around the time I was balls deep in my sister. I ignored both—since Vicky was right here and I had no interest in talking to my ex—and went to my messages. The most recent message was from my blonde lover, a picture of her and Liz in bikini's with a short message.

'Cum swim with us ;p' "You could miss out on a lot of shit by not checking your phone," Vicky said casually when she saw what I was looking at. "Or did Lucy tire you out?"

I smiled at my lover and she winked back.

It was still so unreal that I had multiple lovers, that they were all friends, that they were all smoking hot...and they were totally fine with sharing me.

I closed the picture of the twins and opened my next message, from Hayley.

'Hey babe, Lucy can't stop talking about your date, good job, she really needed that. I miss you. Can we spend some time together soon? Just the two of us.'

I smiled at how reserved Hayley came across at first glance, but how passionate she really was. Even her text message had resting bitch face.

The last and final message was from my ex, again. Why couldn't she just give up and take a hint, I should probably just call her and get it over with, but I really didn't want to speak to her. I contemplated deleting the message, but I just read it anyway.

'Hey Jace, could you talk to me please? Who's that girl on your Facebook?'

I wasn't sure what she was talking about, so I pulled up my Facebook profile and was immediately bombarded with notifications from different group chats I'd been added to over the years. I rarely checked my profile or messages, so I never really knew what was going on.

What caught my attention was a tagged post I was in, from Lucy.

'Great date night with—Jason <3' It had a few comments from people I didn't know, most of them filled with emoji hieroglyphics I couldn't understand. Some girls asked who I was and for her to share—jokingly most likely—and a few butthurt guys decided a public post, online, was a good place to smack talk about how I looked. These guys actually went out of their way to scour my profile and pick at photos that were at least three years old.

I chuckled to myself at how pathetic and jealous they were, Lucy was my lover and so were Hayley, Vicky, Liz and Tori. Those guys could go fuck themselves.

"Something funny stud?" Vicky asked.

I said nothing, only showing her the post. She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah I seen that, those guys are all douchebags, don't worry about them."

"Oh...I'm not worried," I replied. "I'm the luckiest guy in the world right now."

I pulled Vicky against me with one arm and kissed her. Our tongues danced and my lover moaned into my mouth as her both pressed against mine. It was a quick kiss, but it left me feeling hot and bothered, and the flush in my lovers cheeks told me the kiss affected her similarly.

"Don't you forget it," Vicky added in a sultry tone.

Just as I was about to pull her into another kiss and possibly drag her off to my room, Tori came back. She was wearing her black two-piece bikini with a towel wrapped around her waist. Her hair was neatly brushed and pulled into a ponytail and her glasses were perched on her nose again, giving her a sexy nerd look.

My sisters eyesight wasn't terrible, but she almost always wore her glasses when going outside, especially when she was driving.

"Ready to go?" Tori asked us both.

I hadn't even thought about going, but I didn't want to miss my lovers in skimpy bikinis, their bodies oiled up in the sunlight.

"Let's go," I said with a grin.

"Can I talk to you first Jason," my mother butted in before I could move. "You girls go on ahead, this won't take long."

Tori and I shared a nervous glance, but the girls gathered their things and left the apartment, Tori giving me a worried look over her shoulder as the doors closed.

I seated myself on the couch, my dick was almost back to a manageable state, the worry about what my mother wanted had killed any mood.

After a few minutes of silence my mother took a seat beside me and pulled out her phone.

"What's up?" I asked as casually as possible.

"I know Jason," my mother replied without looking up from her phone.

"Know what?" My heart was slamming in my chest and I was starting to sweat from worry. Did she know about Tori and me? How did she know? How was I going to get us out of this?

Instead of replying, she looked me in the eyes, then flipped her phone around for me to see the screen.

I glanced down to see a video from a what I assumed was the kitchen surveillance camera, like my father said, it was mostly facing the front door, but you could see a large section of the kitchen from it. Especially the part where I had Tori bent over the counter as I fucked her from behind.

There was no audio in the footage, just the sight of me fucking my little sister over the kitchen bench.

"I know," my mother repeated.