Harem Sisters Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had her now.

Less than a minute later I had the sexy brunette shuddering and hanging onto my triceps with her slender fingers as she shook, quaked and spasmed on my cock. I was buried deep inside her and I couldn't have pulled out of her vice-like grip even if I had tried.
I didn't, because it felt so good to be inside her while she climaxed.
Over a minute later Hayley had finally calmed down and my lover slumped to the table, breathing heavily.
I regretfully slid my dick from her warm embrace and gave her pussy a small smack—something I'd seen in pornos before—which she seemed to like because her body spasmed again and she let out a pleasurable gasp.

I looked down to my slick cock and gave myself a few strokes. I was still as hard as a two by four since I hadn't had a climax yet. Fucking two girls and getting close to orgasm was starting to make my balls ache, but I'd keep it up. I just wondered who the lucky girl would be to get the prize at the end of the rainbow.

"Jace," Hayley breathed heavily. "You haven't cum."
She looked at me with concern, then eyed my cock. I had to admit it was a concerning sight. I was hard as nails and the tip looked swollen and angry. I knew there was nothing wrong, I was just horny as fuck and had put off two potential orgasms in the last fifteen minutes. Of course, my dick would be a little unhappy about it.

"Shhh," I silenced her with a finger over her luscious lips. "I have three more girls to visit before I'm done."
Hayley smiled, then nodded. She eyed my dick once more and bit her bottom lip, but she didn't press the issue of her wanton desire, even though I knew she wanted to.
I leaned down and kissed her on the lips once more. A long, passionate kiss that nearly made her enter her again to finish the job for myself. But I held off and eventually broke the kiss.
"I'll see you in a bit," I whispered and kissed her forehead.

I left my lover lying on the kitchen table as I slowly took the stairs down to the spare bedrooms. My cock throbbed and pulsed like an angry demon who wanted to devour a soul and my girls were his souls.
I stopped at the bottom of the stairs and looked between the two-bedroom doors. Both were closed and I had no indication as to who was in what room. I could have asked Hayley where she slept and who she'd shared with, but I didn't want to influence who I went to next—or more importantly—last. I had no favourites; I wasn't allowed to in this situation. I had to make sure I spent equal time with my girls as I could to keep them all happy.

"Eeny meeny miny moe," I flicked back and forth between each door. Using a children's game to decide what room to visit next. I stopped on the right most door and grinned.
"Let's see what's behind door number two," I said to myself in my best game-show announcers voice.


Chapter 32

Door number two opened smoothly and I quickly stepped inside, closing it behind me so I didn't let in any light and wake up whoever was inside, still asleep. The thick, heavy curtains were drawn, and they blocked out a lot of the early morning sunlight. I stood by the door for a few dozen seconds while I let my eyes adjust to the dim interior of the room, then I saw what I was after.
Lying on her back—sprawled across the bed—was Lucy, the Asian beauty. She was lying in a very ungraceful position. On her back, diagonally across the bed with one arm resting across her bare stomach and the other above her head. Her silky black hair was splayed out like an ink stain on the beige linens, it was so long it was hanging off the side of the bed.
Unlike her best friend—who I guessed she shared a room with last night—Lucy was clothed.
She wore a white short-sleeved top that had ridden up her body and bunched under her large breasts. She was clearly not wearing a bra and even in her sleep, I could see the outline of her erect nipples pressing against the tight material. On her bottom half she wore a pair of black cotton boy shorts that would have been scandalous to wear anywhere but around the house. I stood back to admire her gorgeous sleeping body for half a minute. From her impressively large breasts and taut stomach down to her long, slender legs and finally back to her beautiful face that was frozen in a blissful slumber.

I knew all the rules of consent with sexual partners and I was never ever one to take advantage of a sleeping woman, but I'd woken up more than one of my girls with sexual acts and none of them had ever had an issue. I guess it would be different if the girl wasn't already a lover of mine. Luckily, I didn't have to worry about that with my horny women.

I gave my cock a few strokes as I admired Lucy's body, then realised I was still slick from fucking Hayley only a few minutes before. Lucy had shown an attraction to women before so I guessed she probably wouldn't mind what I had in stall for her. But still, Hayley was her best friend. I wasn't sure how far their friendship went.
I shrugged and crossed the room to the bed. I gently knelt with one knee on the soft mattress while balancing myself with my other foot on the carpeted floor. I'd placed my right knee on the right side of Lucy's slumbering head and then ever so gently, I lowered the tip of my cock to her slightly open lips.

As soon as my tip touched her luscious lips, I heard the girl moan. I rubbed my tip along her mouth slowly until they parted. Lucy was still asleep, but her body was reacting to my instructions, even in her slumber.
I held the base of my shaft with one hand and placed the other on the side of her face, cupping her cheek gently—and began rocking my hips in small motions, working just the tip of my erection past her lips, back out, and in again.
Her lips felt amazingly soft and her mouth was incredibly warm around my tip. I was actually a little worried I might blow my load right away from the sensations I was feeling. But I managed to keep my shit together.

After a minute or so of teasing her mouth with just my tip—or teasing myself with her mouth—I began sliding my cock deeper passed her lips. Lucy was probably the best at deepthroating out of all my girls. It seemed to be a talent she was born with, a talent I seemed to take advantage of quite a lot. Something I wanted to do now.
The angle was wrong for me to easily push my whole length inside her—especially with her out like she was—so I simply slid my length inside her as far as I could easily, pressing my tip against the back of her throat. My plan had the desired affect and after only half a dozen thrusts, Lucy's hand came up to grip the base of my shaft, and her mouth began sucking on my tip. Her tongue swirled across my sensitive glans and I let out a moan of pleasure.

I looked down to her face and saw her beautiful brown eyes staring up at me with a mixture of adoration and lust shining brightly. She still looked a little drowsy, but her movements and the way she worked her tongue across my dick told me she was awake, and randy.
She kept my cock in her mouth for what felt like ten minutes. Not once letting it slip from between her lips as I kept thrusting. Her hand guided my shaft while her free one slipped under her boy shorts to rub her clit, causing her to moan around the meat popsicle in her mouth.
Then she let my cock slip free with a loud pop, and she licked along the bottom of my shaft before French kissing the tip once more.

"Breakfast in bed," she grinned, hand still working my shaft.
"Only the best for my girls," I winked.
Lucy giggled and shifted herself on the bed, so she was closer to the edge. I knew the position she wanted, one she and I had found a common love for. Once the beautiful Asian girl's head was hanging over the side of the bed—her inky hair hanging like a waterfall from the bed and pooling on the carpet—I moved off the bed and lowered my stance, placing the tip of my penis to her mouth once more.
Lucy grinned, then opened her mouth wide for me.

I braced myself with one hand on the bed and the other on Lucy's large breasts, fondling them through the thin material of her T-shirt, then I took the plunge.
I easily fit over half my length into Lucy's mouth and stopped only when I felt my tip press against the back of her throat. She let out a slight gagging sound, but on my second thrust I felt the familiar tightness of her throat around my tip as she took me down. It was almost too much and I pulled back before going much further. I knew this was probably a mistake, since every time I'd fucked the black-haired beauty's mouth like this, I ended up filling her mouth and stomach with my cum. It was just so erotic.
But this morning was about my girls and even though I knew Lucy would take my load in her mouth, then happily go back to sleep without a climax of her own, I was going to give her a mind shattering orgasm. Then I was going to continue on and fuck Tori and Vicky.

I took a few deep breaths to steady my racing heart, then started pumping my painfully hard dick down Lucy's throat. I knew the girl got off on having a cock in her mouth—more than any of my girls—and the quick motions her hand was making under her boy shorts, followed by her moans were an indication that she was enjoying this just as much as I was.
I fucked my black-haired lovers mouth for a few minutes with long, deep strokes, plunging myself to the hilt with each down thrust and pulling out till only my tip remained between her luscious lips.
I'd been toying with her breasts through her top but was getting frustrated that I couldn't feel her fleshy fun-bags. So, I did something the old Jason would never have even considered doing.
I grabbed her T shirt with both hands and tore the thin garment like it was paper, freeing her glorious tits.

I heard Lucy squeal as the material tore away from her chest, but she didn't move to stop me, nor did she make any indication that she was mad or irritated that I'd ripped her shirt. If anything, she started rubbing her pussy even faster.

Now that her chest was on display to me, I focused on her marvellous mounds. I grabbed one with each hand and pressed them together. My fingers pressed into the soft tissue wonderfully and I used my pointer finger and thumb on each hand to rub, pinch and twist her hardened nipples.
Lucy's muffled moans increased, and I could feel my cock vibrating from them. I saw her hips bucking against her hand as she worked her pussy faster and faster, chasing her orgasm.
That just wouldn't do. My girl's didn't resort to giving themselves orgasms when I was in the room with them.

I let go of Lucy's breasts and gave them a few slaps each. What started as a muffled groan of displeasure when my hands left her chest turned into squeals of painful delight as my hands slapped her skin, leaving very faint marks on her creamy flesh.
I moved myself forward, pushing my cock deep down Lucy's throat and lowered myself over her prone body. I rested one hand beside her hip and used the other to batt away the hand she was using to pleasure herself.
My cock was still balls deep in her throat and I could feel my balls resting against her nose, but she didn't complain, nor move to stop me.
Once her hands were out of my way, I grabbed the low waist-band of Lucy's tiny black boy shorts and tugged them down her legs. The position I was in made it awkward since I had to hold my body up with one hand and work a pair of tight shorts off Lucy's slender hips. But my lover aided me by lifting her butt off the bed and working the garments down her legs. I let her underwear reach just passed her knees before I dove in to get my prize.

Lucy had already spread her legs for me, so I simply lowered my face between her legs and started assaulting her exposed clit. Her hips were angled just right for even in this position I had free access to her all her warm and wet wonders. But I got so caught up in tasting and licking my lover that I'd stopped thrusting into her mouth. A tap on my leg brought me back to the fact that I was still fully hilted in Lucy's throat.
I pivoted my hips back and slid my cock from her throat, then past her lips. The air was cool on my slick penis when it left the confines of her mouth, and Lucy sucked in a large gulp of air.

"Holt fucking fuck that was hot," she gasped. She was breathing heavily and coughed a few times and I could feel her body shaking below me. I remembered she liked being choked and I guessed this combined her two favourite things. Cock in mouth and being choked.
I kept up my ministrations on her pussy while I listened to her sucking in large gulps of air. Her hips bucked and moved against my mouth and I heard small, sharp moans escape her lips every time I did something she liked.
I wrapped my arms around Lucy's slender thighs and pulled her knee's back to my shoulders as I continued to devour her delicious pussy. She moaned and shook as I worked my magic on her small nub and I could feel her face against the length of my cock as she licked and sucked on my member as best she could. But she really couldn't focus very well. So, I did the only thing I could think of.
I paused my cunnilingus for a few seconds—which drew a moan of displeasure from my lover—so I could align my erection with Lucy's mouth. Once she realized what I was doing she let out a happy giggle and opened her mouth wide.
"Aaaagh," she imitated the sound she'd make when seeing a doctor. I shook my head and smiled as I lined the tip up with her open mouth, then sank deep into her throat once again.
The tightness around my cock was still incredibly intense, and even though I'd been fucking her mouth for the last ten or so minutes , I still wasn't used to how amazing it felt. So, I focused on bringing her to a climax to take my mind off my own orgasm that was rushing headlong towards me.

A few minutes later I had Lucy's hips thrashing about below me and I clamped my lips over my sensitive clit. I sucked and flicked my tongue across the tiny bundle of nerves as Lucy's hips gyrated and bucked against my mouth. My cock was still deep in her throat and I could feel her nose pressed against my balls, but she didn't once try to free herself of the shaft down her gullet and I struggled to keep my climax at bay as she moaned around my erection.
After a minute or so of her body writhing and her legs trying to squeeze my head from my shoulders, she finally relaxed.
I released my hold on her clitoris and gave her sopping pussy a few long licks with the flat of my tongue. Each pass over her click lips caused my raven-haired lover to shudder.
Once I was done licking her pussy clean of her own juices I sat up and ran my hands along her stomach, over her large breasts—giving them a firm squeeze—and up her slender neck. Lucy's hands her running up and down my thighs as she kept my dick down her throat and I could feel her tongue working along the underside of my shaft still.
This girl had some skills on her.

Slowly I pulled my cock from her throat, leaving the tip in her mouth so she could suck, lick and slurp on me a bit more.
Once my tip was free from her lips I took a step back to admire her body as she lay sprawled across the bed. Her legs were still parted and one of her hands was lazily rubbing her pussy while the other ran up and down her flat stomach. Her large breasts only looked smaller now because she was lying on her back, but they were still impressive on such a slender frame. But her face caught my attention overall. Her hair hung down, creating a pool of inky silk on the carpet and her lips were parted slightly as she panted, whether from lack of air during our activities, or lust.
But her eyes bore into me with such reverence and adoration that I nearly spun her around so I could fuck her to another climax, then fill her with my sperm. On any other day I would have, but I still needed to visit two more girls before this morning was done.

"You didn't cum," Lucy said, as if reading my mind.
"Not this time babe," I winked. "I have to go visit two more of your friends and I need my energy."
"I thought I could taste someone on you," Lucy giggled, eyeing my painfully hard dick. "Who was it?"
"Hayley," I grinned.
"I thought it was familiar," Lucy winked back. "Well, go on stud, I don't want to keep you. But next time, that load goes down here."
Lucy opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out. I contemplated just doing it—it wouldn't take much to get me to cum—but my plans for this morning were nearly done and I didn't want to fuck with them after holding out this long. I knelt beside the bed and leaned down to share a long kiss with Lucy. She returned it with an incredible amount of passion and even bit down hard on my bottom lip. She was still horny, and I knew I'd have to deal with her by the end of the day. Or she might explode.

"Haaaavvee fffuunnnnn," she giggled.
I stood and watched her eyes follow the bobbing of my erection, then turned to leave the room. Just as I closed the door, I looked back to see Lucy had scooted herself back onto the bed, her eyes already closed.

"I think I'm gonna need a nap after all this too," I chuckled to myself as I closed the door.


Chapter 33

I knew the last room had to hold my sister and her best friend. They had shown signs of being attracted to one another many times and I wondered if they'd enjoyed each other last night while I was with Liz. It looked like Lucy and Hayley might have had some fun together, so it made sense that Tori and Vicky had. Everyone was a little horny last night.
As I crossed the smaller living area downstairs to the second bedroom I heard talking coming from upstairs. Liz must have been up and was chatting to Hayley. It wouldn't be long till the other two would be waking up to start their day, I just hoped I was here early enough.

I gently twisted the doorknob and eased the door open. There was a slight creak of the hinges on this room and it sounded like a marching band in the quiet morning. When there was a large enough gap, I slipped inside and closed it gently behind me.
The curtains in this room were opened and the early morning sun was shining through like a natural wake up call. Good thing it hadn't woken up either of the two girls who slept only a couple of metres away from me.

I knew both girls were quite deep sleepers, so I didn't need to worry about waking them up prematurely with me just walking around the room. Tori could sleep through a bomb going off.
Both of my lovers were under a thin sheet and from what I could tell, they were both naked. Which made my job much easier. I thought for a moment on how I wanted to do this. I didn't really have much of a plan except for 'fuck all my girls before breakfast' and I knew they all liked receiving my sperm after we'd had sex. I didn't want to play favourites with them, and it was only luck that lead me to finishing my morning exercise with the two girls who started the whole harem.
Then I got an idea.

I moved to the foot of the bed and grabbed a fistful of the sheets that covered their sleeping forms. I gave it a firm tug and the sheet pulled away from my lovers with a whisper of a sound.
The sun was shining onto their naked flesh now, and both tanned goddesses' seemed to glow in the morning light. Vicky was a slight darker tan than my sister, but the sun gave them both a golden bronze hue. I could see trickles of sweat on their skin from the warmth in the room and I realized I was sweating quite a bit already and it was about to get a lot fucking hotter in here.

My erection pulsed as I admired the naked bodies of my two lovers. Tori was lying flat on her back, her legs parted slightly, but the view to her pussy was blocked by her best friends leg. Vicky was all but lying on my sister. Her face was nestled into my sisters neck and her arm draped across Tori's flat stomach. This position gave me an amazing view of Vicky's plump ass, which gave me the basis for my idea.