Harem Sisters Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gently knelt on the bed and shuffled myself over to the girls. Their legs were already spread, and I could easily see Vicky's hairless mound between her thighs. It looked so warm and inviting that I just couldn't resist myself. She would get me first. Since the blonde beach babe was straddling my sister's thigh, I had to straddle my sister's leg too. I gripped Vicky's right hip and guided my dick towards her entrance. Usually I would have warmed her up a little first—to make sure she was well lubricated—but my dick was still slick from Lucy's throat and I knew it wouldn't take the horny blonde long to get wet for me, if she wasn't already.

As soon as the tip of my penis touched her lips, I felt exactly how wet she was. I wasn't sure if Vicky was just perpetually aroused—the thought of having a boner constantly was uncomfortable—or if she was still wet from what her and Toru had gotten up to last night, or if she was having a naughty dream. But whatever it was, it felt amazing.
I let out a groan of pleasure as I slid my cock halfway into her warm pussy. Her velvety walls hugged my shafted like a glove and I could feel her clenching and pulsing. Like she was milking my cock with her pussy.
Vicky was incredibly fit, like her sister—so I wouldn't be surprised if she had such control over her vagina muscles.

Vicky shifted slightly as I pulled my erection almost all the way from her warm pussy, then she let out a low moan as I slowly thrust back inside her. This time I didn't stop halfway and before long I could feel her soft butt cheeks pressing against my hips. I held myself deep inside her for a few dozen seconds—enjoying the feel of her pussy—before I started sliding myself out and back into her in long, slow motions. After about a minute of slow fucking the curvy blonde I saw her shift her body and pushed herself onto her elbows. Her head swung around, and she looked at me with half sleepy, half lusty eyes. Her lips were parted slightly, and I could hear a soft moan escape her throat every time I hilted myself inside her.

Now that my blonde lover was awake, I decided it was time to get down to business. Tori wouldn't stay asleep for much longer, and I wanted to give her something nice to wake up too.
I gripped Vicky's hip firmly with my right hand and slid my left up her bare back. Her long blonde hair was messy and tangled from sleep, so I grabbed a handful of the sandy blonde locks and wrapped it around my closed fist. I gave her hair a firm tug as I pushed hard into her pussy. This caused my lover to let out a sharp gasp and I felt her hips start to fuck me back as her body was waking up and obeying her commands.

"Good morning," I said in a whispered, leaning down to speak into Vicky's ear.
"Ugghh, fuck!" Vicky groaned as I slammed into her hard.
I looked over Vicky's shoulder to see Tori was still asleep. I thought this might have woken her up, but maybe I could get a hand with waking my baby sister up.

"Wake her up how you'd want to be woken up," I said to my blonde lover.
Vicky didn't respond with words. She simply nodded her head as best she could with her hair tangled around my fist, then let out a sharp gasp as I picked up the tempo.

I loosened my grip on her hair and let the strands flow between my fingers so Vicky could have her freedom. I gave her bouncy ass a hard smack and watched in fascination as her left cheek jiggled erotically. Then I grabbed her other hip and really started working my erection into her. The sounds of flesh slapping flesh echoed in the room as I fucked Vicky hard.
Vicky was a trooper though. Even though I was fucking her as hard as I ever had before—I was starting to get quite frustrated that I hadn't cum yet—she still managed to do as I commanded.
We stopped for a few seconds to reposition ourselves. Vicky fully straddled my sister—placing her knees on either side of Tori's hips—and leaned down to take one of Tori's nipples between her lips.

Tori's eyes shot open after a few seconds and I realized that Vicky had one hand between their bodies and was rubbing her best friend's pussy as she sucked on her nipples. Tori immediately began moaning as her body woke up to the shock of pleasure, then she pulled her blonde friend in for a kiss.
I slowed my thrusts down just enough so I could lean to one side and watch the two girls make out. It made my cock pulse inside of Vicky and I almost felt myself blow a load. But I took a deep breath and kept my shit together. When their kiss broke—both girls gasping for air—Tori finally looked over her friends shoulder and our eyes met.

She bit her lip immediately, then scooted herself down a little so she could suck on Vicky's large, hanging breasts. This put her legs up against mine and my idea evolved into something much more.
I was certain my climax was going to be a big one. I always seemed to cum an insane amount of sperm when I was with any of my women—they had that effect on me—and today was no different. Actually, it would be different, since I'd fucked each and every one of them without getting an orgasm of my own.
I was going to fill both of these sexy specimens with my sperm.

Since Vicky had straddle my sister it made it easier to penetrate the curvaceous blonde, but it made it difficult to get inside my sister, at least as deep as I'd want. I did a game of Tetris in my head as I continued fucking the sexy blonde and came up with a solution to my problem.

I pulled my cock from Vicky's tight pussy—which drew a moan of protest from the blonde girl—and grabbed her hips to move her back, off my sister. I didn't speak any commands or ask my lovers anything and they didn't either, Tori gave me a puzzled look when I guided her friend off her, but I gave her a wink and she smiled in return.

After a couple of minutes, I had the girls how I wanted them. Vicky was still on top of my sister, but this time Tori's legs we spread around her friend's hips and her knees were hooked over Vicky's thighs. Vicky's thick legs were able to be spread further now, and I stroked my cock half a dozen times as I admired the view of both girls vaginas, one on top of the other.
As soon as the girls were situated, they started making out again. Their torsos were pressed tightly together, and I could see my sisters hands running up her friends naked back as they tongue wrestled.
I shuffled forward on my knees and pressed the tip of my penis against Tori's insane wet lips. I was done with foreplay and teasing, I just needed to fuck.

I thrust deep into my sister in one smooth motion, but instead of holding myself there like I usually would, I started pounding into her like a man on a mission. Her moans and cries of pleasure quickly drowned out the sound of my hips and stomach slapping against her and her friend as I ploughed into her. I grasped Vicky's wide hips and gave her plump rear a few slaps as I fucked my sister. The girls were moving in unison and I could tell Vicky was getting impatient for me to fuck her again, so after a couple dozen thrusts into Tori, I pulled out, then slid home easily into Vicky.

I kept the same pace with both girls, giving them each about twenty strokes before pulling out and sliding into the other. I used one hand to massage the pussy of the girl I wasn't using, and even slipped a finger into Vicky's tight ass in the heat of the moment. I was fucking her when I did, and I felt her body convulse nearly instantly and felt the warmth of her pussy spreading around my groin. She'd climaxed far sooner than my sister, but I kept switching up between the two. Eventually Vicky just slumped onto Tori as she was unable to hold her weight up.
I still fucked her relentlessly when it was her turn, making her cum again and again on my cock.

After a few minutes of trading out who I was fucking, I felt Tori's pussy tighten and watched her toes curl as her own climax ripped through her. She easily had the most intense orgasms out of all my women, and I felt her pussy spray my cock and pelvis as she let out a blood curdling scream. I watched her thighs tighten around her friends hips and then Vicky pushed herself back onto her elbows and leaned down to suck on Tori's tits and nipples as she rode her orgasm.

There was a clearly defined wet slap each time I thrust home now. We were all drenched from the waist down from either a mixture of sweat or female juices from both girls. My cock was gliding in and out of each of them with so much ease that I had to pick up the pace in order to chase my own climax. Each time I switched the pussy I was fucking, I felt that girl shudder when I bottomed out for the first thrust.
After a few more minutes I was sure each of the women before me were stuck in a constant state or orgasm.
Then my own climax showed up from nowhere and sucker punched me.

My balls tightened and I felt the rush hit me suddenly. I had a plan in mind, but I nearly forgot it when my orgasm reared its beautiful head. My dick exploded inside my sister and I hilted myself roughly inside her. My erection pulsed and shot three large loads of cum inside her before I pulled out and drove myself home inside of Vicky.
I wasn't as quick as I wanted to be and I ended up shooting a stream of cum across Vicky's pussy that dripped down onto Tori's slick, abused mound.
I bucked my hips into Vicky and gripped her ass cheeks so hard I was sure to leave marks on her fleshy backside. I pumped another three loads into her, then switched back to Tori to finish off.
I ended up sliding back out and into Vicky since I was still cumming and I wanted to share the load between my two lovers. They were best friends after all.

I finally finished with a heavy sigh. My cock was buried deep inside of Tori and I could finally hear again. For a while there I could hear nothing but the blood pumping through my ears and the sounds of wet skin slapping together and I realized that both Vicky and Tori were making out and muttering phrases like "Oh fuck," and "fucking hell," to each other between kisses.

I was breathing heavily now, and my legs were shaking. I was covered in sweat and I could see the girls skin was glowing where the sun hit their slick flesh.
I was still rock hard inside of Tori, but I was fucked out—figuratively and literally. I felt like I wanted to sleep for a whole week.
Then I was lying on my back and I had ether girl under each arm, snuggled into my chest. They were speaking softly, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. I was really tired, and I could feel the darkness creeping up on me.

I woke feeling like I'd been on the drink all the night before. My mouth was dry, and I had a crazy headache. I sat up in bed—the bed I was alone in now—and put a hand to my head.
The curtains were closed, and I could see a sliver of light shining through. I looked across the room at the wall clock hanging by the door and was shocked to find out I'd been asleep for four hours.
"Fuck, I've wasted to much of the day," I groaned to myself. "I hope the girls aren't upset with me."

I pulled myself out of bed and looked around for my clothes. Then I remembered that this wasn't the room I was staying in, and I'd strutted through the house on a fuck mission earlier this morning in my birthday suit.
"Oh well, not like they haven't seen it before," I shrugged.
I went into the attached bathroom to take a piss, wash my hands and jumped in the shower to rinse off. I'd washed myself earlier with Liz, but I worked up quite a sweat. The cool shower spray also did wonders for my headache and helped cool me down.
Once showered, I dried myself down and wrapped a towel around my waist. The girls might be used to seeing me naked, but I really had no idea if it was just us in the house and it was probably for the best to not strut about naked in the middle of the day.

I checked the other bedroom downstairs to see it empty. There were no voices coming from upstairs and I wondered where everyone was.
I climbed the stairs slowly—my legs were still a little shaky—and spotted Hayley sitting by herself on one of the couches, glasses perched on her nose and a book in hand.
She looked up from her book and gave me a warm smile. The smile I'd never seen her use for anyone else before.

"Good morning my love," she said warmly. "I heard you in the shower and made you some coffee."
She nodded to the two cups on the coffee table. The rich smell of the caffeinated beverage filled my nostrils and at that moment I would have refused sex with all five of my women at once just to have that steamy cup of life-giving elixir.
I plonked myself down on the cushion beside Hayley and picked up my mug. I took a small sip—it was still quite hot—and sighed immediately as the bitter drink passed my lips.
"Thank you so much, you're the best," I turned to Hayley.
"I know, just don't tell everyone," She winked.
I leaned over and gave her a kiss. She returned it and for a moment we sat there exploring one another's mouths. She'd been drinking her coffee and I could taste it on her tongue and lips. Eventually we broke apart and both of us were breathing heavily. I was starting to chub up under my towel, but I was still far too exhausted for sex right now.
I settled for finishing my coffee, then possibly having twenty more.

"Where are the others?" I asked after taking a long drink from my mug.
Hayley bookmarked her page and placed the book down on the table, her glasses beside it. She took up her mug, took a small sip, then turned to me.
"Vicky and Tori slept for a few hours, then they wanted to go for a swim. Lucy and Liz left about an hour ago to go for a workout," Hayley explained.
"So you got stuck looking after me?" I joked.
"No my dear Jason," Hayley placed her mug down, then took mine and put it beside hers. "I wanted us to spend some time together. I know you love us all and we all love you. I would never get between you and any of the others, but I do love you Jason, and I miss seeing you when you're not there."

Hayley's words shocked me. I knew the curly haired brunette loved me. We'd shared these feelings before. But Hayley never really expressed feelings. I felt my heart swelled at her words and I knew it must have been extremely difficult for her to express her feelings in words. This morning was amazing and wonderful, and I was glad I could meet the needs of each of my women. But it was tiring, and I couldn't focus on them individually.
Maybe every once in a while I could indulge in such an activity, but I didn't want to make any of my girls feel like they were a chore to be completed daily.
I wanted them to know how much I cared about each and every one of them.

"Hayley," I took both of her hands in mine. "I love you. I love Tori, Vicky, Lucy and Liz. Each of you are more than I ever imagined getting in life, and I have the love of all five of you. I know I have to manage my time with you all carefully but know that I do love you and I will do anything to keep you safe and make you happy."
Hayley sniffed and freed a hand to wipe a tear from the corner of her eye. I'd only seen her cry once, and that was when Leon had assaulted her. I was just glad she was crying for a different reason now. Her smile was huge, and I felt like I was finally seeing the girl behind the mask.

"Thank you, Jason," she replied. "I want to start looking for somewhere to live when we get back."
"With me?" I asked.
"Yes," she smiled.
I'd asked Hayley if she wanted to get a place together after we'd become lovers. I wanted space of my own away from my parents, and Hayley needed someone to live after leaving Leon since she was staying with Lucy at the moment. I hadn't really given it much thought lately, but I guessed she had.

"I'm pregnant, Jason," Hayley was grinning like a fool.