Harem Sisters Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky was dressed in her usual modest Aussie flag bikini that showed off her fantastic curves while restraining her enormous fun bags. Her sandy blonde hair was darkened slightly from being damp and messy from what I could guess was time spent in the surf.

Liz sat on the other side of the blonde bombshell wearing a ridiculously tight pair of Lycra shorts and a sports bra. The athletic redhead had probably gone for a run or to the local gym. Her pale skin glistened from perspiration and her long mane of fiery hair was tied back into a thick ponytail. She gave me a friendly smile when our eyes met.

Tori jumped to her feet from where she sat beside Lucy and wrapped her arms around my neck. I circled her thin waist and pulled my little sister into a big hug, lifting her off the ground. Her body felt incredibly warm against mine. I guessed by the smell of coconut and salt-water that she'd been sunbathing before she went for a swim. Her white and blue two-piece suit looked to be struggling to contain her ample breasts. The top was only a thin piece of fabric that wrapped around her generous assets and looked about ready to slip down her body. Her bottoms covered much more of her private areas, but they were still alluring, and showed off her great ass. Her long dark brown hair hung freely today and frame her beautiful face.

"Thanks for being the best big brother and lover in the world," she whispered into my ear as I set her bare feet down on the ground.

"You know I never told you this," I whispered into her ear. "But hearing you call me your big brother really turns me on."

I gave Tori a wink and she bit her bottom lip in response. Our eyes locked for a solid minute and I nearly tossed her over my shoulder or bent her over the picnic table. But I didn't, and I patted myself on the back for showing so much resolve in the face of such a struggle.

"Me too," she winked, then tugged on my arm to sit down.

I slid onto the bench next to Lucy as Tori sat on my other side. The raven-haired beauty had chosen a crimson red string bikini to wear swimming today—although it looked like she hadn't even touched the water. The top covered her massive breasts well, but the strings looked to be working overtime. Her bottoms hugged her slim hips well, and I enjoyed the sight of her smooth, flat stomach. My Asian companion slid a hand up my bare and I shuddered when I felt her nails drag along my skin. She made circular motions with her digits and ran her tips up and down my spine. It felt almost as good as sex.

"Jason," I heard Hayley's voice through the fog of what Lucy's hand was doing. Then I realized there was a second hand. Tori had joined in and although he nails weren't nearly as long as Lucy's, they felt just as good.

"Mmmm...yeah?" I answered with my eyes closed as Lucy's nails worked there up the back of my neck and started scratching the base of my skull.

"Do you want to tell everyone the good news? Or should I?" the curly-haired beauty asked.

I opened my eyes and looked across the table at her beautiful face. She wore her perfect half smile and one of her immaculate eyebrows was raised in question. It took me a moment to register what she meant.

"Oh shit, yeah I'll tell them," I grinned.

I looked at each of my women in turn and let the suspense build. Liz had a slight smile on her lips and a quizzical look in her eyes. Vicky just grinned at me like a puppy that loved her master unconditionally. Lucy looked to be eyeing me like I was an all you can eat buffet of her favourite meal, and she'd already purchased her ticket. But Tori's expression was mostly blank. Her head was tilted to one side as she looked from Hayley to me and I immediately started to worry that my sister might be upset by the news. I really hoped she wouldn't be.

I was really excited about the news, but I started to worry she might grow a little jealous. Since it would be all but impossible for us to have children.

Did she even want kids? I had no idea about my sister's thoughts and feelings on that subject. Or any of my women for that matter.

Which was silly. I should probably have this conversation with each of them since I seemed to be filling two or three of them with my sperm on a daily basis. Tori had probably had more than the other girls combined.

"Well come on stud," Lucy said.

"Sorry, I got distracted," I smiled at the group.

"Hayley's pregnant. We're having a baby," I blurted out calmly.

I looked over to Tori to gauge her reaction. I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but I was thrilled to see her grinning as she looked at her friend with no jealousy of anger, just love and adoration. It never occurred to me that my girls would have such strong feelings for one another. I knew Vicky and Liz loved one another and the others had shown sexual attraction to their friends since I'd been home. But I didn't know if they loved each other like I did. The look on my sister's face showed me that she did love Hayley. It might have been as a sister—maybe not like how I loved mine—but she still loved her. I looked over to see Lucy covering her mouth as tears formed in her eyes. Her shoulders were shaking. At first, I thought she was the one that was upset. But once her hands moved, I could see her beautiful smile shining through.

"Holy fucking yes!!" Vicky cheered.

Chapter 35

The girls were all cheering loudly as they mobbed Hayley with a group hug. Lucy and Tori shot out of their seats beside me and bolted around the table to join the mass of limbs and bodies as they all congratulated the beautiful brunette on her pregnancy. I watched in appreciation as my women pressed their bodies together and hugged one another. Their mouths were all wide with broad smiles and gleaming white teeth and I even saw a few tears being shed. It was a beautiful sight.

"Thanks everyone," Hayley managed to say after a minute. "But Jason had just as much to do with it as I did."

Hayley's beautiful lips were stretched into a wide smile as she winked at me. Then the other four dashed around the picnic table to envelop me in a group hug of my own. Because I was still sitting it mostly involved me getting a face full of breasts as each girl wrapped their arms around me. Each of my women kissed me one after the other until It was Hayley's turn. She was standing beside me and I got to my feet before wrapping my arms around her slender waist and pulling her in for a long, sensual kiss.

"Oh, and we're moving in together. You are all welcome to visit as much as you like," Hayley added.

That caused another round of cheers from the girls, followed by more hugs and kisses to both Hayley and me. I even saw a quick but passionate kiss shared between Liz and Vicky before my vision was obscured by Lucy's beautiful face as she pulled me into a hard kiss. The sight of my girls in bikinis had already started the inevitable pumping of blood to my groin but once the congratulatory kisses were out of the way—and many breasts pressed against my chest and face—I was at full mast and tenting my shorts, a reaction that each of my women noticed with hungry eyes.

"Should we go for a swim?" I asked the group.

They all agreed that a swim sounded great and I walked down to the water's edge. Vicky and Liz ran on ahead while I walked with Tori on my right arm and Hayley on my left. Lucy had looped her arm through her best friend's and talked excitedly while Hayley listened.

"I'm really happy for you," Tori said.

"Thanks Tor. It was a surprise, but a good one," I replied.

"You're surprised only one out of five girls you've been fucking is pregnant?" she asked with a smirk.

"Yeah. Sounds stupid doesn't it," I laughed.

"You'll be a great dad," she smiled. "And I'm going to spoil my niece or nephew."

I smiled own at my sibling as we reached the waters edge. She was so beautiful. I wasn't sure on Tori's feelings towards having children of her own and I felt a pang of disappointment that I wouldn't be able to give her that. It would be far too dangerous for the child and us. I'd have to have a chat with her about that in the future. As much as it hurt to think that way, I'd step aside for someone else if she really wanted a family. I hated to think of my beautiful sister with someone else, but I didn't want to stand between her and something I wasn't able to give her.

We swam in the ocean for over an hour, splashing in the shallows and diving through some of the bigger waves that crashed into us. More than once I had my dick groped by one of my girls under the water—they were intent on keeping me horny twenty-four-seven—and I'd shared more than a few kisses and gropes of my own. Hayley was far more reserved than her friends and she mostly relaxed in the waist height waters closer to shore, saying that the salt-water didn't play well with her hair. Out of the five women I was with she was the only one to have curly hair and I guessed it was a little harder to maintain than the others.

After I was done with the water, I walked up the beach with my arm around Hayley's waist. We took a seat at the picnic table and the beautiful brunette snuggled up to me as we watched the others play about in the water. Shortly after we were joined by Lucy and Tori. The girls grabbed their towels and laid them out on the warm sand just outside of the shade. I was a little shocked when both girls stripped their tops off—giving me a full-frontal view of their gorgeous tits—before laying on their stomachs.

"You can go spend time with them you know," Hayley said after a few minutes passed.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Go on," she nodded her head towards the pair. "Before they start rubbing oil on each other instead."

"Maybe I could wait then," I replied with a grin.

Hayley kissed me on the cheek, then pushed a hand into my back to push me to my feet. I grabbed a bottle of coconut oil from the on the table and strode over to the two half-naked goddesses'.

"Need a rub down ladies?" I asked.

"Yes please," they replied in unison.

I spent the next fifteen minutes rubbing the coconut-scented oil into the girls backs, legs and arms. I pulled aside their bottoms and made damn sure I rubbed enough oil over their backsides. I had to be sure they wouldn't burn. Just as I finished with Lucy, Vicky and Liz came striding up the beach hand in hand. They were both soaked from the water spray and I could see Liz had a broad smile on her beautiful face. A smile I was sure came from those two fooling about in the water.

"You too have fun in their by yourselves?" I asked the twins.

"Always," Liz winked.

"Looks like you're having plenty of fun without us," Vicky fake pouted.

"It's okay. I'll do you," Liz said.

"You just did," Vicky blurted out with a goofy laugh.

The group laughed together as the twins settled onto the warm sand. Vicky followed her friends example and stripped her bikini top off, giving me a flash of amazing titty action as she bounced them before laying on her stomach. I passed Liz the bottle and the fit redhead began massaging the oil into her sibling's bronzed flesh. Out of all my women Vicky had the most amazing tanned body, followed closely by Tori. The blonde bombshell spent a lot of time in the sun and as a result her flawless body was bronzed to perfection. The oil from Liz's hands added a polished sheen to her flesh, making the beauty look like an ancient Greek goddess.

Lucy snapped me out of my daze as she rolled over onto her back. Her large breasts came into view and my eyes snapped to her chest. Since she was lying on her back they somewhat sank into her armpits, but the perfect mounds were still spectacular. Her skin was far lighter than her blonde friend's and I wanted to make sure she didn't burn.

"Pass me the lotion," I asked Liz.

The redhead tossed me the bottle, then gave Lucy's ample chest a long gaze before she continued massaging her sister's shoulders and back. She seemed to be pretty good with her hands and I guessed with her fitness experience she probably knew the correct way to work knots and pains out of stressed muscles. I'd have to see if she could teach me a thing or two. With a hands-on lesson of course.

I dribbled a small amount of oil onto Lucy's flat stomach and she giggled as the lotion touched her skin. The giggling turned into a soft moan once my hands touched her bare flesh and I saw her bite her bottom lip. I worked my hands up and down her stomach—purposefully avoiding her breasts—then down her long, slender legs that seemed to go on for days. I ran my fingers between her toes and massage the arches of her feet with my thumb. Lucy was moaning softly through my ministrations and I noticed her eyes drifted closed. Now was my time to strike.

I worked my way up her legs and began massaging her inner thighs. I kept my eyes on her gorgeous face for any indication she would open her eyes. I shuffled myself around her body so I was kneeling by her waist, then I ran my hand—ever so softly—over her covered mound.

Lucy's eyes shot open and she gasped at my touch, but it was gone almost before it was even felt. I continued to massage her stomach, waist and ribs before I poured a little more oil between her generous breasts and took them in my hands. Her moans returned as I worked the fleshy fun bags between my hands and Lucy even brought her arms in. Pressing her breasts together. I was hard enough to drill holes now and I really wanted to fuck the Asian beauty, but I didn't want to bail on the group.

I risked a glance over my shoulder and saw that each and every one of my women was watching me. They all had hungry looks in their eyes and I swear I even saw Hayley's hand between her legs.

"What?" I asked the group.

Four sets of eyes averted and went back to doing absolutely anything they could instead of stare at the spectacle before them. I chuckled to myself as I turned my attention back to the sexy raven-haired beauty lying before me.

"I'd watch if I were in their place," Lucy grinned.

"I know you would. Perv," I winked.

"Wanna go for a walk?" she asked.

"Sure," I said.

Lucy pulled her top on and I helped her to her feet. I wiped the oil from my hands and grabbed my own towel. I knew what our "walk" entailed and I wanted to make sure we had somewhere comfortable to sit or lay. Last thing I needed was more sand in my butt crack.

"We're going for a walk," I said to the girls.

"Have fun," they all said in unison, causing the group to giggle.

I looked to Hayley before Lucy took my hand. The curly-haired beauty had a satisfied smile on her face as she studied me and her best friend. She gave me a wink before Lucy pulled me away by my hand.

Lucy and I walked for about ten minutes down the beach and followed a pathway for about another five minutes up to a grassy field. There were a few picnic tables on the peninsula and a small carpark that could accommodate roughly a dozen cars. The area was empty of people and vehicles, but we kept walking. We travelled in silence—hand in hand—and from time to time my sexy raven-haired companion would flash me a dazzling smile. I wanted nothing more than to strip her meagre clothing off right now and make love to her, but each step we walked together increased the sexual tension around us till it was so thick I could nearly take a bite out of it.

After a few more minutes of walking single file through a narrow bush path we came out into a small, secluded opening atop one of the cliffs. The path we'd been travelling on hadn't felt very steep, but it turned back on itself quite regularly, so it hadn't felt like we were walking up so high. Once we broke free of the pathway, we were greeted by a grassy patch at the cliffs edge with an astounding view of the ocean. Lucy giggled and darted ahead of me while I ogled her tight ass. The Asian beauty stopped about half a metre from the cliff edge and peered down. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her slender waist.

"It's so beautiful up here," she gasped as my arms circled her.

"It is," I kissed her neck softly. "The view isn't too bad either."

Lucy turned her head and smiled at me. Then our lips met in a slow, sensual kiss. I was hard as nails the entire walk and my erection now pressed against Lucy's ass like it was trying to impale her. I felt my lover's body press into mine and her hips rocked as she ground her small butt into my dick. The tension was building by the second and I knew I was in for one hell of an orgasm.

"I'll lay the towels out," I whispered once our kiss ended.

"You wanna do it up here?" she asked.

"Why not?" I winked.

Lucy bit her lip and turned around in my arms to face me. Her dainty hands ran up and down my biceps as she pressed her tight body against mine, crushing her huge breasts against my chest.

"What if someone catches us?" she asked.

"Then they can watch or fuck off," I said.

"Is it bad of me to hope someone does?" Lucy all but moaned.

"Very bad," I slapped her tight ass to emphasis my words.

Lucy yelped and grinned like a kid on Christmas morning that knew she was getting her favourite toy. I broke apart from her body and picked a spot that had the most grass. It looked like no one ever came up here and the foliage was long and lush. Once I had my towel down Lucy tossed me hers and I laid it beside my own. I smoothed the large beach towels out before standing up and turning to Lucy. She was standing in a somewhat bashful stance like she was shy. I knew it was just an act since the busty Japanese babe was anything by shy, Especially about her body and what she wanted. However, the stance had her hands clasped in front of her vagina and her arms pushed her huge breasts forward, giving me a great view of her assets.

"Come here," I said, motioning her over to a crook of my finger.

Lucy giggled and bounded over to me—causing her breasts to do amazing things—and I opened my arms to accept my lover. She all but collided with me and our lips mashed together almost painfully. Lucy's hands were at the waist band of my shorts within seconds and she tugged them down. She lowered herself to her knees as soon as my cock sprang free. She stroked my shaft with both hands as she looked up at me with adoration. Then she slipped my cock between her luscious lips and slid my flagpole down her throat like a professional sword swallower.

Lucy easily had the best deepthroat skills out of all my women, able to take me down her throat with little to no effort even one our first sexual encounter. Most of our time spent together ended up with my dick jammed halfway down her throat, so she had the technique down perfect.

I moaned as I held her long hair in both hands as Lucy glided her lips up and down my shaft with ease. My tip slipped down her throat with only a little resistance, but she never gagged once. I started thrusting my hips to meet her mouth and before long we had a steady rhythm going as I pumped her throat like a butter churn.

After a few minutes of throat fucking the dark-haired beauty I pulled my dick from between her lips. She pouted and tried to take me in her mouth again, but I held her head firmly by her hair. It still didn't stop her from moaning as she pulled hard against my grip.

"No fair," Lucy pouted. "You promised the next one goes in my mouth."

She looked up at me with her dark puppy dog eyes and I grinned at her playful nature. I remembered her telling me that she wanted the next load in her mouth, but I really wanted to fill her up. I wasn't sure why I felt such a strong urge to fill her with my seed—I probably should be more careful since I'd impregnated Hayley—but there was some part of my male brain that just wanted to fill my women with my sperm.

I was pretty damn horny, so I could probably go a second round with ease.