Harem Sisters Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you having a good time," Hayley asked me after a while.

"Yeah I am, are you?" I asked.

"Yeah. It's been fun, but I think I'm gonna go to bed soon. Lucy is pretty hammered, and she looks about ready to pass out," Hayley nodded to her friend who was leaning against the wall, her eyes drooping.

"Good idea," I said.

"Liz and Vicky are already asleep, they wore themselves out earlier."

"Make sure you keep Tori company tonight," Hayley said.

"Yes ma'am," I chuckled.

Hayley gave me a soft kiss before slipping away from me to assist her friend. I was about to offer to carry Lucy to bed, but Hayley looked to be handling her friend. She could still walk without much assistance.

I turned to the remaining party residents which was just the group I'd been chatting to all night. The house was a bit of a mess, but it wouldn't take more than an hour to tidy up tomorrow before we left.

"Well it's late guys, I'm gonna hit the hay," I said.

"Yeah that's fair man, I'm pretty wrecked too," Mick said.

"You're all welcome to stay the night if you want, we only have one spare room but there's plenty of couch space if you guys don't want to drive," I said.

"Yeah that might be a good idea," Mick said.

I saw a look pass between him and Tara, but it was so quick I thought I might have imagined it.

"I have work in the morning," Nathan said. "I better get home."

"Can you drop me home? I have work too," Mandy said with a little disappointment.

"Yeah that's no problem," Nathan said. "You cool with that Mick?"

"Of course," Mick said. "You off too Jake?"

Jake had turned away from the group and stalked towards the front door. He hadn't said much over the last hour or so. He'd tried to systematically hit on Tori, Lucy and Hayley and had failed each time. He was a decent looking guy and I was sure he could have picked up tonight if he didn't act like a jerk. He also seemed to want only the hottest girls at the party and wouldn't settle. I was glad he would be leaving as I didn't trust him around my women.

"Yeah. This party sucks anyway. Later losers," he said over his shoulder.

"Fuck I hate that guy," Tara said when Jake was gone.

"Yeah I'm sorry about him," Mick apologized.

"It's fine. I've dealt with guys like him before," I shrugged.

Mandy and Nathan said their goodbyes and they shared a kiss from their respective partners before leaving. Nathan hadn't drunk much all night, so he was fine to drive, but they'd stayed out far later than he had intended. It turned out Mandy lived around the corner from him, but the twins lived about a twenty-minute drove in the opposite direction. Since everyone lived with their parents they had to be careful about bringing dates home for the night. So instead of Nathan driving for nearly an hour before he could get to bed, the twins decided to stay.

"I'll show you guys the spare room," I said.

"Cheers man. I'll just crash on the couch though," Mick said with a shrug.

I took Tara to the spare room which was next to the master suite. It wasn't large, but it had a comfortable queen size bed in the middle of the room. I'd stayed in this room a few times when I was younger and could attest to the great night sleep I'd gotten on that bed. I almost half expected Tara to make a pass at me now that we were alone, but she didn't. I wasn't sure if I read her wrong during the night of that I just expected women to throw themselves at me now, but she showed no signs of wanting me to join her. It didn't bother me anyway as I would have declined her to take Tori to bed.

I left Tara to her business and headed out to the living room to find Tori holding a pile of blankets and a pillow for Mick. She laid the items down on the long couch and he thanked us before pulling his shirt off and flopping onto the soft cushions. We switched the lights off but left the hall light on in-case either of our two new friends wanted to find the bathroom in the middle of the night. Then I was dragged to the master room by Tori.

Her lips were on mine as soon as the door was closed, and I wrapped my hands around her slim waist. Tori was still wearing the bikini she'd worn to the beach earlier and I could still smell the scent of coconut oil and salt-water on her hair. Tori pushed me back onto the bed and pulled her hair out of its long ponytail. Her gorgeous chestnut hair hung down her shoulders and covered part of her breasts. Her bikini came next and before I could say a word she was on her knees and my shorts were gone and Tori's lips were wrapped around my erection. I ran my hands through her long hair as she worked her mouth up and down my shaft. She was still wearing her glasses as she worked my tool with her lips, and she looked incredibly sexy as she deepthroated my cock while staring into my eyes.

I pumped her throat for a few minutes before I decided I needed more. I loved the feel of Tori's mouth and throat around my dick. But I'd had so much sex today that a blowjob—even one this amazing—wasn't going to cut it. I needed to fuck. I pulled Tori up by her hair and kissed her hard. Our tongues explored each-others mouths like long departed lovers and pulled her into me and rolled her onto her back. Tori spread her legs welcomingly for me and the familiar feel of her warm thighs pressing against my hips sent shivers down my spine. We would be one again soon.

I slipped into my sister easily and we moaned into one-another's mouths as I sheathed my hard-as-rock erection inside her again. She was incredibly wet already and each time I fully encased myself in her warm tunnel I heard a wet squelch. I started fucking Tori to a steady rhythm—wanting this moment to last—and I looked into her beautiful eyes as I continued to make love to her. It felt like neither of us were blinking, but there was no pain or discomfort. I didn't dare close my eyes even for a second, even in the most intense moments of pleasure. I didn't want to miss a single feature on her gorgeous face as I impaled her again and again, slowly working my way towards my final climax of the day.

It had been one hell of a busy day for me and I could feel the exhaustion creeping through my muscles and I actually found it difficult to fuck my way to my climax. My erection felt strong, but numb. If my body had more energy, I could probably have fucked my sister for hours tonight. I decided I probably wasn't going to get another orgasm tonight, so I settled for giving Tori a few messy ones before we passed out. But my little sister had plans of her own.

Her small hands pressed against my chest and I felt her hips twist. She was far weaker than I was, so I moved with her prodding and rolled onto my back. My member stayed inside her snuggly as we changed position and Tori leaned down to kiss me as she started fucking me.

"You feel so good," she whispered.

"It's all you babe," I replied.

Tori continued to fuck me for a few minutes using only her hips. She'd arched her back and was bouncing her hips up and down. She set a faster pace and I could feel her body trembling as she approached her first orgasm. Her pussy was already extremely wet, and I could feel her female juices soaking my pelvis, groin and below me on the bed. It was always messy fucking my sister, but I wouldn't change a thing about her.

Tori's breathing was getting laboured and I could see a fine sheen of sweat glistening across her forehead, between her ample breasts and droplets running down her arms, but my sister was a trooper and she kept impaling herself on my erection again and again. Then she stopped for only a few seconds to reposition herself. She squatted over my hips and placed the flats of her hands on my chest. This position gave me an amazing view of her toned stomach and caused her tits to bounce in time with her squats. It also gave me a magnificent view of my dick sliding in and out of her stretched pussy.

"We haven't done this one before," I managed to get out between groans of pleasure.

"Vicky told me to try it," Tori said breathlessly.

In her new position, my sister was able to fuck me harder and faster, slamming herself down on my cock and having more leverage to bring herself up. It was no surprise when she brought herself to climax only a minute after starting her squat routine. This position also meant that when my baby sister let loose with her female ejaculation, it covered my stomach.

The spraying was intense this time and I saw a solid stream of the clear liquid streak across my stomach before Tori dropped all her weight on my hips, impaling herself. Her body shook and she brought her chin down to her chest as she let out a loud cry of pleasure. Her nails dug into the flesh of my chest and I gripped her hips hard enough to leave a bruise as Tori's body vibrated and her toned stomach fluttered and tensed.

After a solid minute Tori finally came down from her high and collapsed against my chest. I ran my hand down her slick back soothingly as my sister struggled to catch her breath. I was still hard as rock inside her, but I wasn't even close to an orgasm. I could probably pound one out in thirty or forty minutes, but I was feeling exhausted from the day's activities.

"You haven't cum yet, have you?" Tori asked, as if reading my mind.

"No. But it's okay. I'm pretty tired," I said.

"Let me sort that out for you," Tori grinned at me.

Before I could object, she kissed me and pushed herself off my chest. She resumed her squatting position on my cock and began sliding herself up and down once more. This time she leaned back and placed her hands on my thighs as she began working my shaft with her well lubricated pussy. The view was even more erotic than before. The way she stretched backwards and the angle of her body, the rippling of her soft curves and muscles through her slick skin. It was like someone crafted her from my imagination and titled her "The perfect woman."

I ran my hands up her thighs and across her stomach. I couldn't reach her ample breasts, so I settled for feeling her hips, legs and even rubbing her engorged clitoris. Tori's mouth hung open as she panted her way to what I assumed was another climax and I figured it wasn't so bad letting her try to get me off. At the very least she would have another great orgasm, and I loved giving my sister's orgasms. There was something to be said about a beautiful woman using your cock to pleasure herself.

Just as I was about to tell Tori that she should finish herself off and we could take a shower together her hand reached behind her. I felt her fingers slide over the base of my erection, then I felt them on my tightened balls. I felt them massage the base of my scrotum and then a sudden jolt of pleasure shot through my body. Then I was filling my baby sisters insides with torrents of cum.

I hadn't known it was possible to cum this much after a day of having sex, but I was. Tori continued to massage my balls and worked out more and more of my seed into her. Her body tensed once more, and I felt her own juices flood my pelvis and cock. Only less intense than before. It was such a surprise climax on my part that I didn't know realized I'd let out a loud cry of pleasure and arched my back. I wanted to get deeper inside of my sister, fill her completely with my seed. I was pulling down on her hips roughly and jammed my cock into her as hard as I could. Then it was done. My climax was over, and my cock deflated almost immediately. I'd wanted to shower before falling asleep, but I blacked out looking into my beautiful lovers smiling face as she slipped herself off my flaccid cock.

It was pitch black when I awoke next. Tori was cuddled up under my arm. Her leg draped across my stomach. I was feeling a little out of it since I'd passed out so soon after having sex with my sister. I looked over at the bedside table and read the time. The digital display showed it was just past three in the morning. I gently extracted myself from my sister's embrace—careful not to disturb her—and went to the bathroom to take a midnight piss. I washed my hands and took a drink of water from the tap. There were no cups in the bathroom so I thought it might be a good idea to get some water for the morning. Tori had been drinking last night and spent a lot of time in the sun so she might be a little dehydrated in the morning. Especially after the amount of work she put in during our love making.

I tip-toed across the room and opened the door to the hallway slowly before stepping out of the master bedroom. I pulled it closed mostly but stopped when I heard a moaning sound. It was coming from the spare bedroom upstairs and my mind immediately started to sift through what girls of mine had slept upstairs. Vicky and Liz might have been at it, but they'd been in bed before Lucy and I had gotten home, so it was highly unlikely they'd come upstairs in the middle of the night. So, it must have been Lucy and Hayley. The image of my two lovers in bed together was already getting me hard again and I knew I needed to at least have a peek. I was confident neither woman would care if I interrupted. They'd probably insist I join them. The upstairs spare bedroom was right next to the master, but I hadn't heard anything from inside the room I shared with Tori. It was like whoever was making love was trying to keep it quiet. That wasn't like any of my girls at all.

I stepped up to the door and realized it was slightly open. A sliver of dim light from the room shone through and I could hear the moaning a little louder. But I could hear a man's voice.

I immediately remembered that Mick had stayed the night. With his sister Tara. At first, I thought maybe one of my girls had climbed in with Mick—maybe thinking it was me. But then remembered that Mick had crashed on the couch and Tara was in the room. Had she let Nathan back in after we all went to bed?

I cracked the door a little more and peered into the dimly lit room. It wasn't anywhere near as big as the master bedroom and the small bed lamp bathed the room in a soft, warm glow. From my position at the door was I could see the mirrored wardrobe doors, and the couple.

Tara was naked and astride her brother's lap. She was moving in slow motions and I could see Nathan had a hand over her mouth, as if to keep her quiet. Their bodies were both covered in sweat and the room had a distinct smell of sex to it that told me they'd been at it for a while. I watched the twin siblings for half a minute before stepping away and pulling the door shut. I was careful not to make any noise and left the door as it was when I found it. Then I went to the kitchen—grabbed two bottles of water—then went back to bed.

Tori stirred when I slipped in beside her and wrapped her arms around me again.

"Where'd you do," she said sleepily.

"I got us some water," I replied.

"Thanks babe," she murmured. "Who's fucking?"

I wondered how she'd heard the love making, but then realized I could hear it too. Tara had gotten louder for half a second. It wasn't much, but it was enough to know exactly what the siblings were up too.

"Tara and Nathan," I replied.

"That's nice," she replied. Then sat up quickly and stared at me. "The twins?"

"Yep. The twins," I said.

Tori looked like she was straining to listen, as if she wasn't sure she believed her ears earlier. I saw her bite her bottom lip and then eye me.

"Wanna fuck while they do?" she asked, now fully awake.

"Sure. But on one condition," I said.

"What's that?" Tori asked.

"You're doing all the work," I said.

"Deal," Tori grinned like she'd just gotten the better end of our deal.

I lied back—hands behind my head—while Tori sucked and fucked me. Riding my cock like a cowgirl riding a mechanical bull. She didn't once try to keep our activities secret, and for a while there it sounded like the other siblings were getting louder, but they always quieted down when we did. So, Tori started fucking me like she was possessed, and I knew it was so the other couple felt more comfortable with their own love making.

She was such a giving little sister.