Harem Sisters Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hips were bucking of their own accord now, and Liz was deepthroating me in long, smooth motions, only stopping to lick along my shaft or suck my sensitive glans. The combination of Vicky's body against mine, her tongue in my mouth and her siblings lips around my cock had the desired effect. I moaned into the blonde vixens mouth as I filled her sister's with my warm cum.

"That was almost as fun to watch as to be involved," I heard Tori say.

Once Vicky and I parted I looked straight ahead to see my little sister looking directly at me, she was kneeling on the seats in-front of me with her chin resting on the backs of her hands as she smiled broadly at me.

"Glad you enjoyed the show," I chuckled.

Liz continued to lick and suck at my softening penis and was soon joined by Vicky. The two shared a long kiss where my cock was all but forgotten. The two made out for a dozen seconds, and I was about to get up and join Tori to give the twins some space of their own, but they eventually came up for air and I could see the love in each other's eyes as their foreheads pressed together. At that moment I was sure they were in their own little world, a world where the love they shared for each-other was the only thing that was important to them.

My heart swelled at the sight, knowing I had been instrumental to showing Vicky how much her sister loved her, and helping my blonde lover realize her own feelings. I wasn't jealous or put off by the devotion they showed to one another, I knew the feeling of love for my sister as they had to each other and It made my happy to see them openly express those feelings.

The fact I got to benefit from the situation was a great bonus too.

"Well, now that's done, I might get some more sleep," I said with a laugh.

"Sleep well big brother," Tori said with a wink.

The twins returned to sit either side of me and snuggled under my arms. They both looked as tired as I felt, and I knew it wouldn't take long for me to fall asleep, especially after such an intense oral session with the twins. The last thing I saw as my eyes were drooping shut was Lucy's hungry eyes in the rear-view mirror. I guessed our escapades in the back seat hadn't gone unnoticed to the driver and passenger.

Maybe they'd join me in the back seat later in the trip.


Chapter 38

The rest of the trip home was relatively quiet, and we stopped far more times than I would have liked, but I still enjoyed the trip with my girls. They rejected every attempt for me to take a turn at the driving, and I was now sitting in the middle seats beside Lucy as she snoozed with her head on my shoulder. Vicky and Liz were up in the front seats—the redhead driving—while Tori and Hayley were napping in the back seats. My sister had her head in Hayley's lap as she snored softly.

I'd watched a few episodes of Rick and Morty with Tori earlier, but she was struggling to keep her eyes open the entire time. Tori had always been prone to sleep on car trips, something about the movement of a vehicle lulled her, no matter how much rest she had. I envied her for that ability, I wasn't able to sleep so well in cars, but I snatched about an hour or so here and there on the long drive back.

We arrived on the main highway about thirty minutes ago and as I suspected, the traffic was insane. I always hated how congested Sydney was, and considered moving to a smaller city or town more than once since I came home. But I'd have to make sure my girls would be willing to move; I wouldn't leave even a single one of them behind.

With the heavy city traffic, we ended up back at my parents apartment a bit after 2pm, after dropping Liz and Vicky home. By the looks they were giving each other I suspected they wanted some alone time. Hayley climbed out with Tori and I, saying her goodbyes to Lucy. The Asian beauty would drop the car back around to her father and then get some much-needed rest. Hayley looked a little tired too, but we agreed it would be best for her to be here when greeting my parents for the first time after telling them she was pregnant.

I grabbed Tori and Hayley's luggage bags and threw my own duffle bag over my shoulder before following the beautiful backsides into the elevator, up to the apartment Tori and I shared with our parents. I hoped it wouldn't be too much longer until I had a place of my own, I hated hiding my relationship with Tori from my parents. My mother knew, but it would still feel odd to do anything in-front of her. That, and Tori didn't know that our mother had discovered our secret, and I wanted to keep it that way.

The front doors opened to a surprising sight.

There were people a plenty in the kitchen and living area of my parents spacious apartment. Many of them I recognized as people my father worked with or played golf with and their wives. Some of them were friends of Tori, although none could ever hold a candle to the little harem of girls I'd collected so far. But there wasn't really anyone here that I knew, or at least anyone I could recall the names of. Except one.

Natalie stood by the kitchen island that I'd fucked Tori on plenty of times before my folks came back home. Her platinum blonde hair was straightened to perfection and each strand looked to be in the exact spot the gorgeous, pale skinned beauty wanted it to be. He slim, slender features reminded me of Hayley's, but she wasn't as tall as my lover. Although, I'd definitely enjoy a comparison of the two, a very thorough one.

Natalie noticed me as soon as my eyes fell on her, and her lips broke into a wide grin, showing off her smile of perfection. Tori noticed the look Natalie gave me and elbowed me in the ribs with a wink. Hayley noticed too and gave me an approving look. I shook my head at the reactions my women had too yet another woman, one I'd had casual sex with on my first day at work. I assumed Tori had told the others and they knew all of the juicy details.

As soon as we all stepped into the room, the crowd of people fell silent, and my father stepped forward with his arm around my mother. He was grinning like I'd never seen him grin before, and I wondered if he was drunk.

"Jason! My boy!" he took a step towards me with open arms. Yeah, he must be drunk.

"Hey Dad," I said, stepping out to meet him halfway. We joined in a very manly, backslapping hug that lasted only a few seconds. Then my father pushed me to arms-length, his face still stuck on fatherly smile.

"You make me proud," he said. "I didn't think I would be a grandfather so soon."

"Yeah, it just kind of happened," I said with an embarrassed laugh.

I wasn't great at being the centre of attention, and right now all eyes were on me. It was making me a little nervous, and I was thankful to Hayley when she stepped up beside me, looping her arm through mine and entwining our fingers together.

"Ahh, and the beautiful mother to be," my father said. "You're far too good for my boy, but I'm glad you took pity on him."

His words were in jest, his smiling showing he didn't mean anything he said. Hayley smiled, looked to me, then kissed me on the cheek.

"Your son is definitely a fine man, much like his father," Hayley said, causing my old man to smile even more broadly, if that was possible.

"Such a tongue on you my dear, I need to be careful around you," he winked. "Anyway, I just wanted to congratulate the happy couple on their blessing in front of all the family friends, and to give you the first and most important gift of all for the new family."

He strode away—towards the living room—and returned with a large envelope, and a set of keys. The keys jingled on his finger as he shook them in front of me. Yeah, he had probably been drinking since he got the news. I'd never seen him in such a jovial mood, nor showing so much expression. Maybe the thought of being a grandfather was really exciting to him, and one he hadn't thought to happen for years to come, and one he probably dreaded coming from his little girl.

"These are the keys to your very own home," my father said, extending his hand out to me. "And this is all the paperwork to sign it over to you my boy."

I stopped with my hand halfway out to take the keys, I had suspected he was giving me a place to live when I saw the keys, but I hadn't expected to get ownership of the property. First the car, and now a house. Things really were looking up for me since coming home.

"You're giving me a house?" I asked, still in shock.

"Well, you'll take over the mortgage, but there's no deposit, no loan, and its already three-quarters paid off," he grinned.

"I don't know what to say," I replied.

"Thank you is all you need to say my boy," he smiled. "And that you'll give me more grandchildren to spoil."

He winked at me and slapped his hands together, signalling the end to his little proclamation. The crowd started up again, but most were crowding around Hayley and I, offering congratulations and asking all sorts of questions. Shit like; how long have we known, do we know if it's a boy and a girl, what are we going to name it, how long have we been together. Hayley seemed to take it all I stride, and seemed to be enjoying the attention, but it wasn't for me.

The rest of the party went by with little to no attention sent my way. Most of the party goers were friends of my father and spent most of their time seeking my old man's approval for one such thing or another. Hayley got a lot of attention, being the young, beautiful mother to be she gathered her own little cluster of women who offered her advice and asked her all sorts of inappropriate questions about her and me. Hayley laughed most of them off, deflecting their questions like a professional. I on the other hand took the first chance I could, to disappear, seeking the privacy and quiet of my own bedroom.

"I thought I'd find you in here."

I looked up from the single seater in my bedroom to see my sister standing in the doorway. Her hair was down, framing her beautiful face and hanging over her chest. Her wide-framed glasses sat on her nose and she had a warm, caring smile on her gorgeous lips.

"Yeah, I needed some quiet," I smiled back.

"It's a bit crazy out there," Tori replied, plonking herself on the arm of my chair.

"Just a bit," I laughed.

"I'm pretty sure most of the guests are just here to please Dad," Tori added.

"Yeah I got the same impression," I agreed. "How's Hayley?"

"She's good, she is much better at navigating these sorts of things than I ever was," Tori shrugged. "She has a way with people."

"That she does," I laughed.

Next thing I knew, Tori was in my lap and her lips were pressed against mine. She straddled my hips and I felt her fingers run through my hair as her tongue forced its way into my mouth. Instead of worry about someone walking in on us, I grabbed my little sisters hips and pulled her into me, meeting her tongue with my own.

"We probably shouldn't," I gasped, when we finally came up for air.

"I know, but I need you," Tori groaned in frustration.

"Mum and Dad are just out there," I moaned in pleasure as I felt Tori grind against my erection.

"Then we better be quick," Tori kissed me, then jumped to her feet.

I was about to protest, but I stopped when her top came flying towards my head. I pulled it away to see her shimmy her way out of her jeans, and within seconds, Tori was completely naked. My body acted before I could tell it no, I had my shorts down and shirt off and my baby sister was in my lap once more. The feel of her naked skin against mine sent a current of energy through my body that dispelled any and all thoughts of resistance from my mind.

We just needed to be quick.

Tori must have had the same though, because I felt her small hand wrap around the base of my shaft and angle me towards her warm, silky tunnel. With our lips still firmly pressed together, she impaled herself on my rock-hard shaft, and moaned into my mouth. She was still really tight, even after the many times we'd made love, and incredibly wet. After a few seconds I could hear the audible squelch of her pussy as she rode me hard. Our skin created a faint slapping sound that seemed to echo in my ears, and I was sure it was loud enough for the entire party to hear.

"I love you Jason," Tori moaned into my ear.

"I love you too Tori," I whispered back.

As amazing as it felt to have my sister ride my cock, this needed to be quick, and there was only one way I was going to cum quickly. I grabbed Tori's juicy, firm ass in each hand and held her in place. She moaned in frustration when she couldn't drop herself on my cock again, but her frustrated moans soon turned to pleasure as I started pumping my hips.

I slid down on the chair to gain better leverage and began thrusting hard into Tori's dripping pussy. The slapping of flesh was louder now, but I didn't care. The party was quite loud, and we'd be done soon. Tori and I had mastered the art of quickies at home while our parents were around and after only a few minutes of fucking I could feel my climax approaching.

Tori was already showing signs of her own orgasm. Her stomach tensed, her eyes closed tight, and she bit her bottom lip to stifle a scream of pleasure just as I felt her pussy flood my groin. As usual when she squirted all over me, it sent me over the edge, and I filled her pussy with a loud groan of pleasure.

Tori slumped against my chest, breathing heavily, and I ran my hands up and down her back soothingly. I was still hard enough to pound nails and I could easily go another two or three rounds with my beautiful sibling, but there was too much risk at the moment.

Our mother might be willing to keep our secret, but Tori didn't know that she knew, and our father could easily walk in, or someone from the party who got lost looking for the bathroom.

"Goddamn you two are hot."

My eyes snapped to the doorway, and I saw Hayley standing there with a smirk on her beautiful face.

"Holy shit, you scared the fuck out of me," I exclaimed.

Tori has jumped when she heard Hayley's voice, but once she knew it was her friend she nuzzled back into my chest and simple poked her tongue out at Hayley.

"You two should really be more careful," Hayley warned. "I've seen three people walk down this hallway to use the bathroom, your mother was one of them."

Did any of them open the door and see the act of incest being committed? Had my mother come to check on me and saw Tori and me? She already knew, but would seeing the act in person change her mind about protecting our secret? I hadn't even been paying attention to the door while I was inside my sister, a mistake that could have been very costly.

"Sorry, we just couldn't help ourselves," Tori chimed in.

"It's okay babe, I understand," Hayley smiled. "I just came to make sure no-one wandered in here."

"You kept look out?" I asked.

"Yep," she replied with a wink. "Anything to help my favourite brother and sister have some alone time."

Tori kissed me, then jumped to her feet and bounded over to Hayley. I watched her tight ass wiggle as she wrapped her arms around her friend, then planted a kiss on her lips. Hayley returned the kiss, and my two lovers held each other for nearly a full minute while my dick tried to tear itself off my body and dive into the party.

"You're the best," Tori said to Hayley.

"I know," she winked. "I also know it's hard for you two to find quality time together. Just know that I will always be here to help you two love-birds get some alone time."

"Thanks Hayley, that really means a lot to me," I said, getting to my feet.

"And me," Tori added, kissing her again.

I stepped in between the girls and they welcomed me into a little group hug. Hayley was still fully dressed, but Tori's naked body was still making me horny as fuck and I wanted to take both of them right now. But I had to be patient, we'd been gone from the party for long enough.

"We better get dressed and back to the party," I said to my girls, and they nodded in response.

The remainder of the party went by without any incidents. I mostly hovered around the living room, talking with guests which I hadn't remembered ever meeting before, but each of them seemed to know who I was. That wasn't a surprise since the party was for Hayley and me, and my father had put it on. Each of the party patrons that came to talk to me gave off a vibe of ass-kissing, like they were sucking up to me to gain favour with my father. He tended to attract those types of people and it was one of the reasons I never really wanted to follow in his footsteps.

"You're looking a little lonely," a voice addressed me.

I looked over my shoulder and turned to see Natalie standing behind me. Her perfect lips were pressed together with a slight smile, and I caught her eyes scan my body before returning to my face.

"Never lonely in my world," I laughed.

"I guess it would be hard to be lonely with multiple girlfriends," she laughed. "How many are you up to now?"

"Enough," I chuckled, but immediately regretted my words.

Natalie's face changed for a split second, just long enough for me to read an expression of disappointment on in her beautiful features. I didn't think what we'd done would be a regular thing, and when we hooked up, I was still uncertain of how free a reign I had when it came to sleeping with other women. Tori and the others were all friends and didn't seem to have a jealous bone in their body when it came to sharing me, but that might have only been with their group. I still didn't know if they'd get pissed at me for fucking new girls. Tori already knew and didn't seem to have a problem, and the look on Hayley's face when she saw Natalie earlier showed no hostility or jealousy. But the other's might not be so understanding.

"Sorry, that came out wrong," I said apologetically.

"No, it's okay. We had sex once, it's not like we planned to date or anything," Natalie shrugged.

"Maybe we could?" I replied.

"Go on a date?" she asked, surprise plain on her face.

"Yeah, it could be fun," I smiled.

"Will your other girlfriends mind?" she asked.

"Hayley seems to like you," I said.

"Well that's good news," Natalie said. "I could end up liking her."

I followed Natalie's gaze as she looked across the room at my curly haired lover. Hayley was standing with Tori and both of my girls had smiles on their faces.

"Don't have any funny ideas about stealing my girl," I joked.

"I would never," she laughed. "I'd rather the whole package."

The look Natalie gave me right then made my cock jump, and an image of the slender, pale beauties wrapped around one another in nothing but their skin jumped to mind, making it impossible to rid myself of the growing erection in my shorts.

"How about we start with drinks?" I chuckled.

"Well, we already started," Natalie winked. "But I'd like that."

I agreed to let Natalie pick the place of our first date and even agreed to let her pick me up. I wasn't one of those guys who insisted on choosing the date, picking the girl up, and paying for absolutely everything. Usually I would, but I respected their choice if they wanted to change the roles around.

We chatted for a while longer until the party started to wind down and guests began leaving. Natalie was one of the last people to leave, saying she had to get a good night sleep for work tomorrow, and our date. I was back to work tomorrow so I would spend all day around her, then we'd have our date in the evening. I wondered how much work I'd get done with her around.

Once she was gone it was only my parents, Tori and Hayley left in the now empty feeling apartment. My father had been in his drinks most of the day and into the night and had a stupid grin plastered across his face. He was in the middle of another proud speech to Hayley and me before my mother took his hand—whispered something in his ear—and tugged him towards their bedroom, helping him up the stairs.