Harem Sisters Pt. 13

Story Info
Vacation ends, but fun continues.
10.7k words
4.79
91.6k
223

Part 13 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darth_Aussie
Darth_Aussie
5,700 Followers

Authors Note:

Well this has taken far longer than it should have to write and publish. I apologize.

With the fires in the beginning of the year, starting my new job, and now the global pandemic, shits been crazy.

I'm still working as I'm classed as an essential employee, but I do have a little more free time due to business being slower than usual, and having my hours cut. (yay to stressing about not making as much money) Hopefully I can dedicate some more time to giving all my awesome fans more action from Jason and his troupe of terrific women.

I want to thank you all for the comments and emails, each one gives me the motivation to come back and keep writing and it makes my day when I hear from even one of you. You guys and girls are why I keep doing this.

Anyway, enough from me, enjoy the next instalment of Harem sisters. I promise to not be a slacker and get more out ASAP.

Peace out, and stay healthy.

Chapter 37

The next day I awoke to the familiar sensation of Tori's soft, supple body pressed into mine. We made love again before rising to greet the day with smiles as wide as the Sydney harbour bridge. Waking up beside my sister and lover always put me in a great mood. All my girls did, they were everything to me and they made me a better person just by being in my life.

That morning over breakfast the group shared pleasant conversation with the other siblings who'd chosen to stay the night, none but Tori and I knew the secret those two held, a secret they'd not like exposed in-front of new friends, no matter how open to their relationship we all were. I began to wonder if the partners of the siblings knew about one-another and played their roles to keep the socially shamed secret. I felt bad for them if they didn't know and were being used but being as big a fan of incest with my sister as I was, I couldn't blame them for taking any chance they could to be together.

After breakfast we bid Mick and Tara farewell as they climbed into an Uber, with promises to keep in touch. The girls had all exchanged numbers with Tara—along with Facebook, Instagram, snapchat and a whole bunch of other social media platforms I hadn't heard of before. Mick and I stood around, giving the girls a strange look as the group posed for a few selfies together and chattered on like a gaggle of geese out for the morning breadcrumbs. Once they were done and the twins were coasting down the road in the bright red Honda, we finally headed back inside for some much-needed cleaning and relaxing.

The house was still quite a mess from the impromptu party the night before. I got the full story from the girls as we all pitched in to tidy up the holiday residence. When Lucy and I had vanished to the coastal cliffs for our alone time, Tori and Vicky had met the group from last night and invited them back to the house for some drinks. They had some other friends who they wanted to bring, and before we knew it there was a full-blown house party. I didn't mind at all—even though I was never really one for parties—since the girls seemed to have a great night, and I was all about showing my ladies a good time. The post party clean-up was a small price to pay.

It took us a little over an hour to get most of the empty beer bottles, cans and general trash collected and dumped in the recycling bin. The bin would need to be taken to the curb before we left so it could be emptied, but Dad had told us to make sure we did that anyway and one of the neighbours would bring it back in for him. Another hour of scrubbing, wiping, vacuuming and sweeping and the house was spotless. Then we all took it in turns taking showers, but when it came to my turn Vicky didn't want to wait and I ended up sharing with the blonde bombshell and her athletic sister. That bout of cleaning took far longer than the rest, not that I was complaining. Once the whole gang was clean and mostly dressed, I gathered them all in the living room.

"Okay gang here's the plan," I said, clapping my palms together.

My women sat on the couch before me in various stages of undress. Hayley wore her long black gown which teased me with views of her pale skin and looked ready to slip away with the slightest twitch of her slender shoulders, while Lucy sat beside her with an arm around her best friend, dressed in a white lingerie set that looked two sizes too small for her huge breasts. Vicky sat beside Tori and both girls were wrapped in pale grey towels that gave me a tantalizing view of their smooth, tanned legs. Drops of water from their shower still beaded down their shoulders and over the impressive mounds of their cleavage, while Liz sat with her legs over both Tori and Vicky's thighs. The sporty redhead was probably wearing the most clothing, although the skin-tight black and red work out pants and matching sports bra did nothing to hide her muscular legs and firm breasts as she stretched her long, and I found my eyes wandering across her bare, toned stomach as she stretched her lithe body like a cat waking from a long nap.

How the fuck did I get so lucky.

"I think he's broken," Lucy said with a mock pout. It was then I realized that I'd stopped talking when I decided to ogle my women and they were all staring at me, not a single one of them hiding their amusement.

"Alright, alright. Enough picking on me," I said with a chuckle, shaking my head.
"But it's so fun," Lucy replied with a cheeky grin.
"Later," I winked, and I saw the Asian beauty blush.
"Back to business," I clapped my hands together again. "Today's our last day and I know we've all had a fantastic time down here."
"Some more than others," Vicky grinned.

Out of all my ladies Vicky had probably had the most action on our little vacation. She was spending every night she wasn't with me in bed with her sister, and sometimes the siblings went to bed earlier than the rest of us. I was happy the two of them had found love together and to be honest, I was thankful for Liz to keep Vicky's insatiable sex drive at bay so I could attend to the needs of the others some more. Although lately I'd seen the redhead eyeing me just as much as her curvaceous sibling. Even though they had one another I was going to make as much time for them as I did for the others. After all, that first night with Liz had been one wild ride.

"Yes, yes. We all got laid," I said, causing a giggle from all but Hayley. Her wide -spread, closed lipped smile was almost a full-blown laugh for the pale-skinned beauty. "Since I don't want to drive in peak-hour traffic I'm making the call that we leave for home in the next hour. Once you all have your things packed."

I could tell my decision to leave so early in the day was a disappointment for the group. I knew Tori and Vicky would have loved another trip to the beach—even though we lived right on the beach back home—and I knew Hayley was enjoying the aura of the coast house. But none of them argued, even if they wanted too.

"You're right, I have work tomorrow and getting back late tonight will suck," Hayley added.

"I guess so," Vicky said with an exaggerated pout.

"Okay, but I have one condition," Lucy said.

"What's that?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. I suspected some form of sexual favour before she'd want to leave—not that I'd refuse—but she surprised me with her request.

"You let us share the driving," she said with a nod. "You drove all the way down here, so now you can relax on the way home." Lucy looked around to the others and they all nodded their agreement.

"I don't get a say in this?" I asked with a chuckle.

"No," they all said in unison.

I was the master of five drop-dead gorgeous women who loved me and cared not one iota of a fuck about sharing me. I commanded them to perform sexual acts on me and took their bodies for my own pleasure—and theirs. But I didn't dare try to argue with the combined might of my little harem. I was only one man after all.

"Very well," I said with a half-smile. "Get to it ladies."

Half an hour later the house was a flurry of half-naked bodies as the girls moved about with a sense of purpose. Most were dressed in more than they had been wearing earlier, but the skimpy bathing suits and ultra-small short shorts were still highly distracting. Especially when one passed without giving me a hint of a clue if they were strutting for me, or simply about an unknown task. I decided to venture off on my own to get some packing done, lest I be the last one left without my singular bag packed.

The master bedroom was mostly cleared of all belongings. Tori had posted herself in the room with me even though I'd shared it with the other girls during the weekend, but her bags were all out in the living room along with her clothes as she sorted, folded, and packed. I gathered up my discarded clothing, which was mostly just board shorts and the occasional t-shirt—I rarely wore underwear with my women around—and tossed the garments on the bed before heading into the bathroom to collect my toothbrush and basic toiletries. A few seconds after I stepped foot in the tiled room, I heard the soft patter of bare feet behind me, followed by a waft of lavender perfume.

"Hello Hayley," I'd said her name before even turning to face the curly haired vixen.
"I'm going to have to change my perfume," she said with a half-smile.
"Please don't, I love the way you smell," I said, opening my arms to her.

She stepped into my embrace and nuzzled her face into my chest. I heard her inhale as deeply as I had when I pressed my nose into her thick, curly locks.

"Can you tell us all apart by smell?" she asked after a moment.
"Mostly," I said. "You're lavender, but sometimes strawberry."
"Very good," Hayley replied, kissing me on the cheek. "Now the others."
"Alright, gimme a sec," I said.

I hadn't really noticed the scent of the other girls too much. Hayley used quite a bit more perfume than her friends and the scent of lavender was something I was more familiar with. I described their scents as best I could.

"Liz doesn't use perfume. She is quite active and usually uses a scentless deodorant, but she usually smells fresh and clean, with a tiny hint of clean sweat," I replied, trying to remember Liz's scent.

To be honest, I'd spent a fair amount of time with the redhead and her sister together and hadn't gotten used to the feel and smell of her by herself. The other night was fantastic, but by the time we'd gotten alone together the summer night air had us both sweating together. Either way, I liked the way she smelled.

"That's a good description of her," Hayley nodded.

"Lucy uses almost as much perfume as you do, but she tends to go for less floral and fruity scents and more of a musky, animalistic scent. Like she'd trying to entice a mate," the words came from my mouth before I even thought of them, and I surprised myself with my knowledge of women's fragrances.

"That's actually a really good description, she got a new amber blend perfume, saying the smell reminded her of you and she knew you'd like it," Hayley explained.

"Well I do," I said with a smile. "As for Vicky, she's easy. There's always a hint of salt-water and lemons."

Hayley giggled her very un-Hayley like giggle. "Yep, she'd been wearing the same fragrances since she was thirteen."

Thoughts about the scents from my women had me thinking about how Tori smelled. I'd been with her the most out of my lovers and I'd smelled her scent after a shower, before sex, during and after sex as well as after a work-out and time spent in the sun, but I couldn't pick one particular scent to mark as hers.

"Tori smells like Tori," I said without thinking.

"Good answer," Hayley said with a closed lipped smile.

I grinned down at my pale-skinned lover, then bent my head to kiss her. It was a soft, loving kiss that evolved into a hungry, needing make-out session. I was still wearing nothing, but a pair of shorts and Hayley hadn't changed from the thin robe she'd been wearing earlier. Her next move made me wonder if she'd held of changing for this very reason. The slender vixen in my arms suddenly pushed me against the bathroom counter and pressed her long, lithe body into mine as her slender fingers deftly untied my shorts and tugged them down my legs. My cock was already hard and sprang forth to meet her waiting hands. I moaned into Hayley's mouth as she worked my shaft with two impossible soft hands. Her fingers glided over my length before massaging my testicles, getting her fingers in all the right places and playing my like a master musician.

Our kiss broke but our lips hovered a fraction of a hair apart as I pressed my forehead into hers. I was breathing heavy at Hayley's manipulations in record time and I was worried I was going to blow my load in the next few seconds. Hayley must have sensed I was close, since she backed off just before I reached the point of no return.

"You're such a tease," I said in a breathy tone.

"You love it," she replied with a sly grin.

I was sure I had a witty comeback, but I was drawing blanks when Hayley ran her thumb across the sensitive glans of my penis. I pulled at the thin robe obscuring her pale body from my vision. The garment opened down the middle, showing a tantalizing view of her milky flesh from slender neck to perfectly shaved vagina.

I reached out and cupped her sex with one hand, finding it warm, moist, and inviting. Hayley moaned audibly as I pleasured her with my fingers, gently rubbing circles around her clitoris. Her hands began stroking my cock with urgency as I worked my hand against her ever-moistening pussy. Within a minute we were both moaning, our lips met, and we shared a long, lustful kiss as we mutually masturbated one another, climbing to climatic orgasm together.

"I love you Jason," Hayley moaned, just as I felt her pussy juices soak my hand.

I tried to respond, but I only groaned as my cock spewed my seed all across Hayley's stomach, and coated her hand. She fell into my chest, and I wrapped my arms around her slim waist as I pulled her into another kiss. By the time we came up for air we were both breathing heavily, panting with the exertion and excitement of our activities.

"Fuck, I love you," I said to the sexy brunette.

"I know," she smiled.

We shared one more kiss before we parted, Hayley going to take a shower to wash away the evidence of our hand's on session. I washed my hands, cleaned my dick, then pulled my shorts back on before continuing my pack-up routine, making sure we left nothing behind, especially anything that would lead someone to believe I'd been fucking my sister while we were here. I doubt even a dirty pair of panties in the room would lead someone to think that. My mother already knew, and my father always suspected I was sleeping with Hayley, Lucy and Vicky.

Once everything was packed and stored in the car, I gathered the girls and told them to do one last look over the house, just to make sure we left it in the same state we found it. They obeyed my order without hesitation, each of them taking off to a separate part of the holiday house to make sure it was in pristine condition. I'd hate to lose the privilege of using this place because we left a pile of empty bottles or cans lying around.

I was a little surprised the girls happily obey my orders. Each of them had a smile of her face as she went around the house, like pleasing me outside of the bedroom was as satisfying to them as pleasing me in the bedroom. I didn't mind at all, I liked having a little harem of women to do my bidding.

"Okay ladies, it looks like we're all done," I said once my tribe of sexy servants assembled before me. "You ready to hit the road?"

"Yes Jason," they all said in unison, reminding me of the old Charlies angels television show.

"Good, let's roll out," I said.

I spun the key around by the keyring on my finger, but Lucy snatched it from me and jabbed me in the ribs lightly.

"I'll drive, you can relax," she said with a mock frown.

"It's fine, really," I replied, trying to snatch the keys back.

Next thing I knew I had three sets of hands on my arms and back, and I was being guided to one of the rear passenger doors of the large SUV. I looked around and saw Tori and Vicky on each arm and Liz behind me. Together, the girls were able to muscle me into the back seat of the car, Liz climbing in after me to sit by my side.

"Well, I got told," I said with a chuckle.

"It's okay, you can tell me what to do later," Liz winked, then nestled in beside me, resting her head on my shoulder.

Lucy climbed into the driver's seat and Hayley took the shotgun position while Vicky and Tori took the middle seats. None of my women said anything about Liz taking the spot beside me, nor did they even look back. Lucy started the engine and before long we were cruising through the quiet streets of Batemans bay before hitting the highway. It would take us about three hours to get home—more if we stopped, and the girls liked their stops—but since I didn't need to drive, I could get some sleep. I'd been working hard the last few days trying to keep up with the girls, and a nap would be welcome.

Liz was already curled up against me snoring softly, her arm was draped over my lap, so I slip my around her and leant into her body. I took a long breathe in to smell the shampoo of her hair, and felt my eyes grow heavy immediately.

Sleeping in a car was difficult because you couldn't lay out, stretch or just get as comfortable as you could in a bed. Add the motion of the car, people chatting and any bumps in the car and you were in for a fitful, broken sleep. But it was neither the motion of the car, the bumps in the road nor the uncomfortable positioning on the seat. It was the feeling of something warm and wet wrapped around my cock. I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or not, but one I cracked my eyelids I was glad I wasn't.

Vicky had crawled into the back seat and sat on my other side. The rear seats in the SUV could sit three people in them, it would just be a little cramped. But I didn't mind having one of more of my girls almost sitting on me, like right now.

Vicky had one knee on the seat and one on the floor as she bent over. Her ass was in the air and her wavy blonde hair was pulled back into a messy ponytail, allowing me to see her beautiful eyes as she stared at my face, my cock between her luscious lips.

"Holy shit," I gasped as she deepthroated herself on me.

"She's pretty good at that," I heard Liz say.

I looked to my right to see the sexy redhead was also awake. She was still nestled into me, but her eyes were filled with open lust as she watched her sister devour my cock before her.

"Yeah, I'll say," I let out another low groan as I felt Vicky's tongue flicked across the tip of my penis.

"You gonna join in?" Vicky said when she finally came up for air.

Liz grinned and slipped off the seat, kneeling on the floor of the car. The space between the back-most seats and the one's in-front was quite spacious, giving the tall red-head plenty of room kneel without being cramped up. Vicky grasped the base of my cock and pointed the tip towards her sister, which she gladly accepted. Liz wrapped her lips around my tip and took half of my length in one easy motion. I felt my tip press against the back of her throat before she pulled back and sucked hard on my tip.

"Holy shit, I'm not gonna last," I gasped.

"It's okay baby, this is all for you," Vicky whispered.

I gasped and rolled my head back as Liz took me down her throat, I felt Vicky's hand leave my cock as her sister 's lips touched the base of my penis, and her nose pressed into my pelvis. Vicky's lips pressed into mine and I felt her hands on either side of my face as she pulled my mouth into hers. We kissed passionately, I had one hand on her twin's head, my fingers curled into her long red-hair, while my other hand grabbed Vicky's waist as I pulled her body against mine.

Darth_Aussie
Darth_Aussie
5,700 Followers