Harem Sisters Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just lubing you up," Vicky winked when I looked at her.

I looked down when her hand left my erection and saw it disappear between her legs for a moment, only to return, covered with her own juices before the blonde-bombshell massaged it into my flagpole of a dick.

"Then I think we're ready," I said in a tone heavy with lust.

"I've been ready since I saw you this morning," Vicky purred.

"You could have joined in," I said, kissing her neck softly.

"I know," Vicky moaned. "But I wanted you to myself. I hope that isn't selfish."

"Not at all," I smiled as I nibbled her ear. "I need to make more time for each of you."

"You're such a good man," Vicky said. "Now, please make love to me."

I didn't need any further invitation. I grabbed Vicky by the hips and lifted her easily. Vicky squealed in delight and wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. With my prize in hand, I gently lowered myself to my knees, and with one arm around her waist, I used the other to lower my lover to the soft grass beneath us.

"I can't believe how strong you are," Vicky purred. "It felt like I weighed nothing to you."

I felt my man-brain go into overdrive at her compliment. It hadn't felt like too much to lift, and it felt really good to be able to lift my women so easily. Like I was some Viking raider carrying his women off for a night of intense rutting. Well, in this case, it was a mid-morning rut in the forest.

Vicky's legs opened wide for me, and I felt her hand slip between our bodies and grab my shaft. Our lips met as I brought myself closer, and with my lover's hand guiding me, I slipped inside of her warm tunnel with little resistance. I moaned into Vicky's ear, and she moaned into mine as I filled her passage. Her walls gripped me tightly, and the warmth from her thighs sent a rush of pleasure through my entire body.

We didn't speak after that point--there were no words that needed to be said. Our bodies stayed joined as one as we made slow, sensual love in the grass, outdoors, with the breeze kissing our naked bodies and the shafts of sunlight warming our skin.

Vicky and I had had some amazing sex in the past. She was so passionate, lustful, and eager to please that it wasn't hard for us to get lost in the moment and fuck like animals. But this time was quite different. Usually, we would have changed up positions a couple of times, and Vicky would have taken me in her mouth more than once--she really loved sucking my dick--but not this time. We stayed in that same position for what I estimated to be about an hour. Our bodies moved together in perfect unison, only at a much slower pace. The build-up to my climax was so slow and gradual that I didn't feel it coming until it was too late. I barely had time to warm my lover before I let out a series of moans as I filled her womb to capacity, triggering another orgasm from my sandy-haired lover.

Once we had both come down from our euphoria, I slid out of Vicky's pussy, collapsing on the grass beside her. Vicky immediately cuddled up beside me, and I wrapped an arm around her as she rested her head on my chest.

"That was...incredible," I said, still catching my breath.

'Mmmm, I know," Vicky purred. "You're amazing, Jason."

I kissed Vicky on the forehead and wondered if she planned to fall asleep right here and now. I knew it was probably a good idea to get dressed and head back, but I didn't want to break the moment. Surely we'd be okay for another ten minutes or so.

"It's nice here," Vicky said sleepily after a few minutes.

"I know," I replied, kissing her forehead. "I forgot how quiet the outdoors is."

"You've spent most of your life in the cities, haven't you?" Vicky asked, shifting her position, so she was resting her chin on her hands across my chest.

"Yeah," I nodded. "Sydney my whole life, then Melbourne. We would travel to the coast every year, but I rarely spent time away from the cities."

"Then camping would be a great idea," Vicky grinned. "There's a long weekend coming up in a few weeks. Maybe we could organise something."

"That's actually a great idea. I really enjoyed the beach holiday we had and would love to spend some more time with you girls," I said.

"Just beware, Hayley and Lucy don't camp well," Vicky giggled.

"Well, I guess I'm just going to have to make sure they're well catered for, won't I?" I smirked.

"You're the best boyfriend," Vicky smiled and kissed me. "But we better get going."

"Good idea."

We had a quick wash in the river--along with some playful groping and kissing--before we dressed, not caring about getting our clothes wet. The return trip took far longer since we were only walking instead of running or even jogging. The casual walk back was lovely and peaceful, and we chatted about our lives, and I learned how Vicky and Tori had become friends.

"Oh yeah, Tori got picked on a lot in our first year of high school," Vicky said. "The glasses made her a target."

"That's rough," I sighed. "I didn't know anything about that."

"Don't beat yourself up about it. That girl can take a lot and dish it out," Vicky grinned.

"What happened then?" I asked.

"Hayley happened," Vicky replied. "Liz and I knew her from primary school, but she was older than us. By the time we reached high school, she had a reputation for being a bit of a bitch. As soon as she stepped in for Tori, the bitches who were bullying her backed off."

"So, what you're saying is I shouldn't get on Hayley's bad side?" I laughed.

"Oh yeah, do not piss her off," Vicky giggled.

"Come to think of it, I do remember the quiet rage in her eyes when Madison came back," I said, mostly to myself.

Vicky let out a goofy laugh and hugged my arm, clutching my hand in both of hers. "Yeah, I wouldn't have wanted to be that girl if Hayley got to her first. Shed fierce."

"So, how did you and the others become friends?" I asked.

"Liz and I stuck together a lot. Twin thing," Vicky said as if that was the only explanation needed. "And Lucy and Hayley were best friends, even back then, Hayley spent most of her time at Lucy's house instead of her own. One day Liz was sick, and I had no one to talk to, so I sat with Tori. We became best friends immediately. From there, she properly introduced me to Hayley and Lucy, and the rest is history."

"Liz always found it hard fitting in, though, didn't she?" I asked.

"A little," Vicky shrugged. "She can be shy. Took her a few weeks to even talk to Hayley and Lucy without me there."

"I have a feeling it might have been her attraction to girls," I mused.

"What do you mean?" Vicky asked in confusion.

"Well, Liz likes girls and has loved you in that way for a very long time," I started explaining. "Now she is being introduced to a bunch of pretty girls that she could quite possibly start feeling for. Or maybe she was worried you'd like them more than her. It's hard to say since I didn't know any of you apart from Tori back then. But most of Liz's issues with me were attraction and jealousy, to begin with."

"You could be right," Vicky pursed her lips in thought. "Come to think of it, I do remember her being shy when we had sleepovers, and the other girls would change. It could be that she was dealing with her girl attraction back then."

"You didn't know she liked women?" I asked.

"Not at all," Vicky shook her head. "I guess I kind of figured she might since I had found women attractive too. But Liz only ever dated guys in high school."

"Could be she was trying to mask or deny it to herself," I said.

"Probably," Vicky nodded. "Anyway, this gives me an idea."

"What is it?" I asked.

"You should spend more time with Liz," Vicky grinned.

"How did you get that idea from the topic of our conversation?" I laughed.

"Because I love you, and I love my sister, and you make her happy," Vicky beamed brightly.

"That still doesn't make sense," I shook my head and chuckled.

"I don't care," Vicky giggled. "It's a great idea, isn't it?"

"I have to admit. It sounds like a fantastic idea," I smiled, pulling Vicky in for a quick kiss. "Now, let's get back home. We have been gone for a long time."

"Everyone knows you can't keep your hands off me," Vicky smirked. "It won't be a surprise that we are out for a while."

"I'm gonna let that slide until next time you attack me," I said with a raised eyebrow. "Now get your buns in the car."

Vicky giggled as she climbed into the passenger seat of the BMW. I stared at the car for a moment and finally decided I would sell the thing. I'd have to check to make sure I actually could first. Maybe my mother would be able to help me out.

Now the only question was...what car did I want?

Chapter 54

"Honey, I'm home," I called out as I entered the apartment I shared with my mother and sister.

"Hey, Jace," Tori bounded towards me, wrapping her arms around me in a fierce hug. "You guys were gone for quite a while."

"Longer than either of us guessed," my mother added as she lounged on the couch in the living room. "Did you and Vicky have a good...run?"

"It was very relaxing," I chuckled.

"I bet," Tori grinned. "Where's Vicky?"

"She had me drop her outside so she could drive home. Said she'd call you later," I replied.

"I'm glad you two got time alone today," Tori said. "You have no idea how different Vicky has been since you came home."

"It looks like I'm not the only one that has changed after coming back," I nodded. "Each day, I feel more thankful than the last that I have you and the others."

"The feeling is mutual," Tori smiled, kissing me on the lips softly.

"How adorable," my mother cut in.

"Come here, you," I grinned, opening my arms to the woman who raised me.

My mother crossed the empty space between us with most of her reserved dignity intact, but I could pick up a slight quicken to her step. My arms encircled her slim waist, and my hands settled on the small of her back, right above the curve of her fantastic ass. Our lips met in a sensual kiss that had me rock hard immediately. I seriously didn't know how the fuck my body had so much sexual energy stored up to use at a moment's notice, but I was glad I did in order to satisfy so many borderline nymphomaniac women in my life.

"As flattered as I am to your...situation, my dear, I need you to cool your jets for a bit," my mother said once our kiss ended.

"Why? What's up?" I asked, hiding my disappointment.

"Your father is on his way over here to talk," she replied. "Since you skipped the meeting last night."

"In hindsight, that probably wasn't a good idea," I said, rubbing the back of my neck. "He did say that was the only chance I had."

"Yes, and no," my mother replied. "That was before he learned I was in your corner. Trust me, Jason, we will get everything we need from that man."

"I kind of feel bad," I said, not really knowing where these thoughts were coming from.

"He wasn't a good father," Tori said. "The fact that he doted on me and me alone while dismissing you so easily is proof enough of what a shitty parent he was. He cheated on Mum and treated her like a second-place prize. I understand he lost the woman he loved...your birth mother, but that's no excuse for doing the things he's done."

"Your sister is right, Jason," my mother nodded. "He had decades to get over your mothers passing, to reconcile with you, and tell you the truth, but he hasn't. I knew he was a selfish man when I first met him, but I thought that's what I wanted. A man that wouldn't let anything get in his way to achieve his goals. But a man who blackmails his own son into keeping secrets is not a man I wish to be with. He is not a good man."

"I guess I'm just feeling a little sorry for him," I sighed heavily. "After hearing about my...my mother, it's hard not to feel sorry for him. I couldn't imagine losing any of you."

"And that's what makes you a wonderful man," my mother smiled. "But it's also a weakness when dealing with men like your father. He will use that against you without hesitation if it means getting his way."

"So...what do I do?" I asked.

"Nothing, my dear," my mother cupped my cheek. "You have done enough. Let Mumma bear take it from here. I'll deal with your father."

The front door to the apartment swung open suddenly, and I immediately jumped back from my mother's touch, expecting my father to waltz through the door to tell me I had lost and we were all going to be living on the street. But instead of the scowling, hard stare from my father, I was greeted with a beautiful smile from Natalie, the slim, white-haired assistant at my father's firm who I'd hooked up with a few times. She was dressed in a fitted white blouse and a sexy black pencil skirt that gave her a sexy librarian look.

"Thank you for coming, Natalie," my mother said, greeting the white-haired woman with a warm hug. "I know it was a lot to ask."

"Nonsense," Natalie shook her head and smiled. "I want to help in any way I can."

"What's going on here?" I asked with a hint of confusion.

"Natalie has agreed to help our situation," my mother replied. "Which is incredibly brave of her."

"I just want to do what's right," Natalie nodded.

"I still don't know what's going on," I sighed.

"You'll find out soon enough, Jason," my mother replied. "As I said, leave everything to me."

I was about to argue that I needed to know what was going on if I was going to plan what to do and say when my father showed up, but then the door to the apartment swung open once again. This time, there was no mistaking who it was. My father strode into the apartment like he owned the place--well, technically he did--his gaze sweeping over the group of us assembled by the kitchen counter before halting on me. His eyes were hard and unyielding. It felt like he was trying to break my will just by staring me down. The old Jason might have wavered under this man's powerful stare, but not anymore. He had lied to me my whole life, treated my mother like crap, and then threatened to take away his support for Hayley and my unborn baby when I stumbled upon his secret.

I felt bad for this man for what had happened. But I would never forgive him for using Hayley and our unborn child to get his way.

"You're late," my mother said flatly.

"You should be grateful I'm even here," my father snapped. "Especially after last night."

"But you are," she smirked. "This is as important to you as it is me."

My father's eyes drifted over to me for a split second, and I saw a hint of worry flash. I met his gaze and crossed my arms across my chest. I wanted to scream at this man, berate him, and hit him. I wanted to know why I wasn't enough for him after my birth mother died. But I kept my calm.

"He knows," my mother said, looking between my father and me.

"You told him?" my father growled.

"No, although I should have a long time ago" she shook her head. "He came by the office last night and heard us arguing."

My old man stared at me for a moment, but I couldn't pick his emotion. He was once again masking his emotions perfectly, not giving a single thing away. His gaze drifted to Tori for a moment, and I saw what could have been pain. His little girl was standing opposite him with a firm, unyielding gaze that could have rival her fathers. Then his eyes focused on Natalie.

"I guess I shouldn't be surprised to see you here," he huffed.

"I'm just trying to do the right thing," Natalie said, standing her ground. "It's what my grandfather would have wanted."

"His name will be coming down tomorrow," my father said. "I don't need him anymore."

"Enough," my mother cut in. "You will not bully this young woman. You will listen to what I have to say, and you will agree to my demands because it is the best thing for our children. And that's the only thing that matters right now. No matter what happens today, we are over, so let's make sure our children and grandchildren do not have to suffer for our marital issues and lies.

"Fine, but everything we discuss will be locked by a non-disclosure agreement. Otherwise, I walk now," my father said.

"Agreed," my mother nodded to Natalie, who stepped forward and held out a piece of paper from her folder.

"The child won't even be your grandchild," my father laughed as he sighed his signature on the paperwork Natalie handed him. "Jason isn't your son...he might as well not even be mine."

My fists clenched into tight balls that matched the rage pitted in my stomach. My jaw clenched, and I heard my teeth grind as I restrained myself from launching myself across the room to wipe that smug look off his face. My father's eyes drifted back to mine, and the smirk vanished, immediately replaced by the look of fear I had seen in his eyes the last time I got mad with him. He still thought I was the weak, helpless boy that left to go to University in Melbourne.

"Jason," Tori whispered.

I looked down to see Tori's hand on my arm and immediately felt my body calm from her touch. I looked up to see a sad expression on Natalie's beautiful face that told me she hadn't known about my birth mother. I looked into her blue eyes, and I could almost feel her urge to want to hug me.

"No, that child will not be my grandchild," my mother said, accepting the same form and singing her name, handing it back to Natalie for her to witness. "But Tori's child will be."

The scratch of Natalie's pen as she signed was deafening as silence filled the room. My heart slammed in my chest, and my palms felt suddenly clammy and sweaty. My father's eyes glazed over as he stared at nothing, while my mother had a look of triumph spread across her beautiful features.

"Who is the father...."

"You know who," my mother replied.

"No...no, that cannot be," my father shook his head. "How the fuck can that be!"

"You cannot be that stupid, dear," my mother all but taunted him. "I think you just didn't want it to be true, so you ignored the signs."

"I want all of you out...now," my father growled.

"No," I said, stepping forward.

"Don't you dare speak to me!' my father snapped, shooting a dangerous glare my way. "When I'm done with you, you'll be locked in prison for the rest of your life. I'll make sure of it."

"You will do no such thing," my mother cut in. "Unless you wish to deal with the non-disclosure agreement you just signed. And...well, you're a lawyer, you know how these things work."

"You bitch," he growled. "You won't get away with this."

"Oh, but I will, my dear husband," my mother cooed. "Natalie, can you please hand my husband a copy of the files you're holding."

Natalie stepped forward tentatively and held out one of the manilla folders she had tucked under her arm. My father snatched it from her with a glare and began flicking through it immediately.

"I doubt I'll need to explain what those," my mother said after a minute passed. "And I don't think I have to tell you that those are only copies."

"Fucking bitch," my father growled. "What do you want."

"Natalie," my mother nodded to the white-haired woman.

Natalie stepped forward once more, pulling a stapled stack of papers from one of the remaining folders. My father took these with less force than he had the folder and started flipping through them.

"That is our divorce contract, detailing the exact split of assets and money," my mother said. "You'll notice that you're being left with more than half of what we own as a courtesy. You'll keep the firm and managing partner on the condition that you will sign over the deed to the manor you were forcing onto Jason, where he will take over the mortgage."

"Do you know how much that house costs a month?" my father scoffed. "The house isn't even halfway paid off, and the boy doesn't even have a job."

"That's not your problem," my mother said sternly, folding her arms under her breasts. "Do we have a deal?"