Harem Sisters Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The two-bedroom as well as the coast house?" my father balked. "This is more than half."

"But you keep your firm," my mother smirked. "Or would you like to go to court and have me take everything? Maybe I could just settle for owning half of your firm."

"Bitch," my father cursed under his breathe. "What if I refuse? I am one of the best lawyers in this city, and I've never been afraid of going to court."

"No, dear," my mother laughed. "You aren't, but you close ninety percent of your cases out of the courtroom. By using strong-arm tactics just like this. Besides, if you refuse, that first document will be sent to the authorities, then the best-case scenario is you'll lose your license and your firm."

"Blackmail is a crime too," he snapped back, then glared at me. "So is incest."

"Yes, you are correct," my mother replied. "But are you willing to lose your license, firm and potentially spend ten to fifteen years in prison just to out your own children? Not to mention, taint your family name and legacy? No, I don't think you will. You know as well as I do that if those documents see the light of day, your whole firm becomes a target. Every case you've touched is re-opened, and you'll have a lot of angry clients. Just take the deal, Nathan."

There was a tense silence in the apartment as my mother and father stared each other down, neither wavering. I could see the muscles in my father's jaw tense as he white-knuckled the documents in his hand. While my mother just smirked as if she'd already won. But then again, maybe she had. I didn't really like my father knowing about the relationship between Tori and me--since he could use that against us--but I also didn't know what she had on him. By the look on my father's face, it must have been something incredibly damning.

"Fine," he said finally. "But I have one condition."

"I'll hear you out," she replied.

"Any and all copies of this document must be destroyed or handed over to me," he held up the folder with the blackmail evidence. "I will not have this hanging over my head for when you need money."

"No," my mother replied flatly. "I will sign whatever you want me to keep me from talking about it, but I will not hand it over. Think of it as insurance in case you decide to try and oust your own son."

"Do you think I'd really do that?" he frowned.

"I don't know what you're capable of these days, Nathan."

"Very well," my father said sternly. "I'll have one of my associates draft the paperwork and have you come into the office tomorrow to sign."

"No need," my mother cut in. "I had Natalie write up the paperwork and draft the contract for me. She really is an incredibly intelligent young woman. Too bad you never saw her for anything than a firm ass to look at."

Natalie's cheeks reddened once more, and I saw her shift uncomfortably. It couldn't have been easy for her to be here right now. Siding with my mother meant ending her career at the law firm that her grandfather helped build. I'd have to think of a way to make it up to her. One that didn't just involve some mind-blowing sex.

She deserved much more.

Ten minutes later, our signatures were all signed, and the dates were marked. My father all but stormed out of the apartment as soon as the pen left his hand. I was sure if the doors weren't automated, he would have slammed them with enough force to shake the foundation.

Then he was gone. And it was all over. We won.

"Mum...I can't begin to express my gratitude for what you've done," I said, pulling this magnificent woman into a big hug.

"Yeah, Mum, you were amazing," Tori said, throwing her arms around us both.

"It was nothing," my mother laughed. "I'm only glad I was able to get this all sorted for you. Both of you."

"I still don't know how the hell I'm going to pay off a 1.5 million-dollar mortgage," I laughed. "But I'll figure something out."

"Oh, that reminds me," my mother said.

She disentangled herself from our embrace and retrieved her purse from the kitchen counter, pulling a slip of paper out and handing it to me. "This should help."

I took the piece of paper and recognized it for what it was immediately. I held a cheque in my hands for half a million dollars, signed in my mother's elegant hand. I stared at the number of zeroes for what must have been two or three minutes before looking back up to my mother.

"I can't accept this," I said, dumbfounded.

"Nonsense," she replied. "It's an investment for my grandchildren. It won't pay off the rest of the mortgage, but it will make a sizable dent in it for you and give you breathing room to set up your streaming business idea."

"You know about that?' I asked.

"Of course I do," she smiled. "I think it's a fantastic idea."

"Dad thought it was stupid," I shrugged.

"That's because your father is still living in the nineties," my mother laughed. "He doesn't understand how popular internet personalities can become. To him, you have to work nine to five to make a living. Everything else is a hobby. Your girls are all young and beautiful. You'll have no problem achieving your goal."

"Thanks, Mum," Tori grinned, throwing her arms around our mother.

"Hush now," she smiled. "I'm just doing what any good mother would. It took me a couple of decades to get there, but it's better late than never."

"You are a good mother. Thank you," I nodded, then turned to Natalie. "And thank you. None of this could have happened if you hadn't helped us. It mustn't have been easy to do, knowing full well you wouldn't be welcome back at the firm."

"There was no choice to be made, Jason," Natalie smiled. "I'd do anything for you."

Natalie and I had, had an explosive start to our relationship. The sex had been amazing, and we got along really well. But we hadn't really spent a lot of time together. I know she had a crush on Hayley--which was returned in kind--but right now was the first time that I noticed she was looking at me with the same awed reverence I had seen in her eyes when she had spotted Hayley for the first time.

"Come here," I smiled, opening my arms to her.

Natalie's face broke out in a massive grin as she skipped over to me and slipped into my arms. My arms encircled her slender waist, and her petite body nestled against mine as her arms wrapped around my neck. Our lips met, and a moment later, our tongues danced together.

"So," I said once our kiss ended.

"So..." Natalie smiled, her cheeks flushed.

"I was wondering if you'd like to go on another date sometime," I said.

"I'd love that," Natalie nodded. "But I have one condition."

"Shoot."

"Hayley has to join us."

End of book 2