All Comments on 'Harem Sisters Pt. 19'

by Darth_Aussie

Sort by:
  • 93 Comments
derlichderlichalmost 2 years ago
NNNNOOOOO!!

Lust at First Sight or GTFO!

Sl33pingforestSl33pingforestalmost 2 years ago

First of I'd like to say sorry you are still being harassed and I hope you and the family are doing well!. I must say the excitement i get when I see you post a new chapter is always next level. This chapter was amazing but surprised you did one for this instead of the other story. Anyhow thanks again and looking forward to more.

SilvermireSilvermirealmost 2 years ago

These stories are free and as such are a gift, Thank you for your work !

Loved it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
From Ethan

WELCOME BACK DUDE!! Sorry you are going thru some issues with fans harassing you and stuff. But stay true to who you are and don't let those bother you. Can't wait for the next chapter and hopefully, we get to see Abi more because I want to see Jason add another woman in his life. Maybe another pregnancy will happen. And a new baby/babies will be born in the next chapter. Take all the time you need. No rush!

Killerpina75Killerpina75almost 2 years ago

Sir. Forget what those other haters say. Keep doing you and keep pumping out your awesome stories. Be well!!! Awesome chapter by the way!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

seriously dude, take all the time you need. as for the entitled assholes bothering you: if they ain't paying you directly, you owe them nothing. i know life in Australia is pretty rough right now (what with the fucking concentration camps and all). please know that we, your fellow pervs on Lit and fans all over the English speaking world, are with you.

it's nice to see you taking the bull by the horns with this series again. it kinda felt like you lost the plot and were chasing your own tail for a few chapters there.

you might want to mentally prepare yourself for what i suspect will be an inundation of "What No Lust At First Sight Chapter???" comments here. whatever your intention, that series has far and away eclipsed this one.

anyway thank you for this and please keep writing.

topofthehamtopofthehamalmost 2 years ago

I agree with the others Darth, FUCK the haters! I love the shared love in the story. Tori is still my fav. Keep up the good work and Stay Safe!

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 2 years ago

Always a welcome beginning of the day to see a new Darth Aussie story! Loved it!

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430almost 2 years ago

Thanks for an enjoyable chapter to one of my favorite stories.

traskentraskenalmost 2 years ago

Glad to see you back!

And forget the bigot below, keep doing what you like with *your* story!

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 2 years ago

Great to see you're back again and getting progress on your stories.

Doesn't matter that it takes time - shit happens - just glad you're able to continue....

Took a bit of catching up on my part as I couldn't place/remember all the names... crappy memory along with reading loads of other stories.....

Just one small request. Would you be able to include a very short reminder of who's who if you've had to take some time releasing chapters. Nothing major, just something to help us get back up to speed etc....

Many thanks for sharing your work with us all....

Killerpina75Killerpina75almost 2 years ago

To the guy that asked about Natalie, the story says that they started dating after the incident with his dad. And did you have the problem with Haley playing with Lucy before the incident with his dad? What about the parts where Liz proclaimed her love for Vicky? You must have some serious issues if you don't like 2 women getting it on. And as far as Haley and Natalie, Natalie has a submissive side just like Lucy does and Haley is the one that shows them the dominant treatment along with Jason.

Burn_To_AshBurn_To_Ashalmost 2 years ago

To the individual DEMANDING terms out of your writing like ā€œwe need more chapters of Lust at First Sightā€, ā€œand STOP with all the lesbian sex!!ā€, and ā€œNatalieā€¦a shared girlfriend with Haley? HELL NO!ā€

ā€¦bro. Chill. Haha. If you want the story a specific way, write your own. God damn. Quit being an entitled dildo.

fuckasaurusfuckasaurusalmost 2 years ago

everybody complaining about this is a nerd and i WILL be shoving them into lockers. it's great i busted many nuts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Iā€™m liking the dynamic of Hayley and Natalie and Jason. Allowing Hayley the outlet to be dominant while also submissive to Jason is what she needs. Great stuff as always!

OmegaEntertainmentOmegaEntertainmentalmost 2 years ago

for someone to post as anonymous and then complain, shows they are not worth reading the crap they spew.

Love this series and your others as well.

lunchbox90lunchbox90almost 2 years ago

Great story as always my dude! And ignore the anon who had a problem with Natalie, the person does not like natural story development it seems.

Shaqjor477Shaqjor477almost 2 years ago

So glad to see a new chapter!! Spectacular!!!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

I missed some of the e normal discussion of what he was doing business-wise to secure this new familyā€™s future. The sex scenes are great but I like some substance to the story arc as well. Still a solid 5*!

Rdk781Rdk781almost 2 years ago

Aussie everyone has different views or kinks please keep writing the way you do loving every bit of this story p.s.no matter what you try there will always be haters

Yessir1234Yessir1234almost 2 years ago

Awesome story bro. Keep on keeping on

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFirealmost 2 years ago

Fucking finally! Natalie earned that long ago

RomantiKusjeRomantiKusjealmost 2 years ago

It is the well written choreographed handling of the women and their well defined characters that makes me keep learning from you! Keep up this story and their continues adventures! Lookin forward as curiosity keeps me pinned to you as to see what might happen next? A new conquest? A challenger ? So many opportunities... i am in awe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another great story. I understand life happens and things don't go the way they are planned. Something that would help me from any writer on here not just you is if there was a short recap of the story in the beginning especially if it has been awhile. Honestly I almost did not read this since it had been such a long time and I am still a bit lost on what took place. Thanks for the story and I hope you are able to produce them a bit quicker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And finally the story reached the gutter. Grats.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely love this story, thank you for writing this and posting! Keep up the good work!!!

TrvmechTrvmechalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely love the harem series. 5* Does he get together with Abi?

gravesellergraveselleralmost 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next installment chapter. Upload when you can, stay gold.

Cookie59Cookie59almost 2 years ago

Thanks for this installment and we will all wait for further exploits of Jason and his lovely Harem.

good things take time so don't rush it :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't mind natalie being there add her to the harem lol her liking haley more through me off a littlešŸ˜‚ thought she liked Jason but make a her a main character in the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good to see that you're back and with a great new part as always! I still really like the chemistry between the characters - this keeps it within the top of my all-time favourite list.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

Exceedingly hot, as always!!

Mashaton89Mashaton89almost 2 years ago

This is very good. Waiting on more..

WikinghornWikinghornover 1 year ago

Very good. Need more when you have the time. Enjoyed it all. Read whole thing over a three days.. Thank you 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great post ! Thanks so much for continuing when you could have ended earlier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad to see you back posting! Welcome back and continued thanks for great stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the series and I hope you continue on with this series and your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love it

still wanna know about the ex girl

HotRodLincoln69HotRodLincoln69over 1 year ago

Another great chapter ready for the next one!!!!!

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

Keep these chapters coming, you have left numerous leads in earlier chapters that could be explored.

Lincdaddy8Lincdaddy8over 1 year ago

So far one of my favorite series ever! Please keep them going! The haters can go screw themselves if they arenā€™t already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great series maybe next he can get his mom, Natalie and maybe even Abi preggers

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereover 1 year ago

I just noticed a new update, so of course, I had to go back and reread it from the start! <g>

I voted 5 stars for every chapter.

Ignore all the haters who demand that you ignore real life to write more; it just show how self centered they are. The stress that would cause you would be worse!

I hope you find time to continue this series. We still need to see what happens with Abi, and I'd like to see how the new business does, as well as dear old dad. I have the feeling he's not finished yet...

Thanks

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

Enjoyed, though the sex gets repetitive.

Tale_HunterTale_Hunterover 1 year ago

Great series, thoroughly enjoying it. Real life however comes before everything else. Hope everything is going okay with you and take all the time you need to get chapters out, they are worth the wait. Screw the haters that expect you just to write for their enjoyment. Have they ever written anything? Until the next installment, keep well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thought it was really boring. There was no tension at all. Just repetitive sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disappointing the step mom was left out and still no Ami? Thought the step mom should have moved in as well since she was a lover now and it was very disappointing how no more more involved sex scenes with his mom was not done. I liked everything else it was really good but some parts could have been expanded on to make this better. Also before this bets made into a book you have many spelling errors wrong names used wrong words used etc. These errors break the reader out of the story trying to figure out what the help you are trying to say. This could be a book but you need to fix the mistakes and expound more on the girls and other characters. The mom is one of those that it leaves you like wtf? So again this has really good potential for being a book but needs fixing mate.

Darkness86Darkness86about 1 year ago

Great story really enjoyed it although I'm abit disappointed the mom didn't get as much sex as the others did but I'm really glad that the father got his life ruined the ASSHOLE deserved everything that happened to him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, yes it wasn't as involved as some of the other entries, but it keeps the storyline going. Ignore the haters. You've done a great job with this up to now. Keep it going. Lots of loose ends that need to be worked out. Ani is one, the ex another. I have a feeling dear ol' Dad will make another appearance soon as well. Anxiously waiting for the next installment. 5ā­

classicman1982classicman1982about 1 year ago

Waiting for the next chapter. It's a great story.

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirlabout 1 year ago

It has been an honour to consume this series. Has been a fabulous read. You know how to write a compelling tale.

OmegaEntertainmentOmegaEntertainmentabout 1 year ago

Hope The girls somehow find Ash on the beach and bring her home too since she is still hiding how she really looks in her outfits.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

Girl on top of girl dividing time between top pussie and lower pussie one of my favourite fantasies wonderful.

Looking forward to your next offering. 5 stars at least.

jschmosucksjschmosucksabout 1 year ago

Iā€™ve read the entire series thus far and have thoroughly enjoyed it! I hope to see more in the future. Looking forward to seeing how Abi, Ash and the friendship with Madison play out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

enjoying this series.

only complaint would be about the Hayley and Natalie relationship. I have read far to many stories where 2 women in a harem become "in love" and spend all their time together and the MC is relegated to just sex, basically a human dildo. They then justify it saying they still love him. Love is of course more than just sex and they would want to do other things 1 on 1 with him. It seems you realise this with the ending bit with Natalie which i was glad to read. Just need Hayley to want the same with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great writing, great story. Looking forward to more updates both on this story and for Lust at First Sight! Keep up the good work!

KittyLover80KittyLover80about 1 year ago

WOW! OUTSTANDING STORY. A terrific story and an exciting and enoyable read. Great plot & characters. Thanks for developing this amazing story and plots. I hope you choose to continue with many additional chapters.

SquirrellyDudeSquirrellyDude12 months ago

I am so looking forward to reading more of this story. I love your style Darthaussie!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

LOVE THIS SERIES!!!, I can't wait to read more, story comes together so well, but wanna also hear what happened to his father and see how far he fell, I wanna see how karma fucked him over lol, oh and I can't wait to see how Abi fits into all of this

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story.. Jason is one lucky dude, having all those beautiful women as well as his stepmother. This was a long read. But worth it! I hope this story will continue.

Carp2021Carp202111 months ago

Need more. What about his other two kids.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Is there any other part?

The ending of this chapter can't be a real ending.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That can not be it. I hope you write more to this saga.

toddjlertoddjler10 months ago

DAMN! Amazing story hope thereā€™s more to come.

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

I'm not honestly sure what I think however it seems to me since you brought nat into the mix you had all of them fall in love with each other so much so besides with Tori he never gets the girls alone anymore it's always with 1 of the other girls it's almost like they can't stand to be alone with him anymore without that issue which in my opinion is a issue it was a good series

daves_not_heredaves_not_here9 months ago

5 stars for every chapter so far!

@Darth_Aussie: Are you still writing this series? Series Info says: The author is still actively writing this series.

I hope that's true. I'd love to see what happens next.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

When is the next chapter going to appear??

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

FYI most women get MORE horny during pregnancy, also this series turned into absolute garbage.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

awsome story, it will continue further

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Bruh where is abi

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I kept waiting for Abi to join in at some point........

Lots of fun was had by all and so happy his mother could finally join the harem in her own style

MrjamjamMrjamjam8 months ago

Hi Darth,

Please keep on writing more stories for your harem sisters, please I beg you. Don't give a f@@k about the negative comments from anonymous readers. I love your stories, for real. There seems to be a disconnect between chapter 18 and 19. It looks like a large portion of the story was left out. Please don't leave your faithful readers out on a lurch.

flashbigrussianflashbigrussian8 months ago

Awesome story, enjoyed it immensely.....šŸ‘

P7y1r4oP7y1r4o8 months ago

Idk if my last comment was posted/recieved as I was having technical issues at the time.

But I Love this story.. Its very well written and engaging and honestly has inspired me in my writing. I am definitely looking fwd to the next installments of this story.. As it felt like this one Ended in Cliff hanger of sorts.. almost mid stream given the flow of the other parts/chapters I mean.

No rush DA but I pray the rest of Ur life is going well & that U can return or continue writing (maybe ur finish them as I speak- that would be awesome). Just wanted to support & and thank u for sharing this story with Us.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

More, more, more, more, more, more, more!

Georgina_4Georgina_47 months ago

Excited for all the possibilities, like your style of writing. This series made me read your other works here. Thanks!

HelgamiteHelgamite7 months ago

Read this twice now and still loving this series. Keep it up!

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19817 months ago

Hmm it was a decent series however it seems you took the focus off him and had the girls fall in love with the others including the 1 that first got pregnant with his kid you seem to have her fall in love with nat and now when he gets with them 1 of the other girls has to be there otherwise its not going to happen like with nat and that girl if nat isn't involved she won't spend time with him by themselves anymore its the same with the twins and Lucy only 1 that seems willing to spend any alone time with him now is his sister but if you decide to write another chapter to this with the writing written on the wall the way it so far that's going to change as well so it's no longer his harem basically it just ruins the story if you decide to write another chapter i hope you get back to the way it was before hand when he was the one the girls wanted to be with and was in love with dont keep on the route you are with this your just going to kill it doing that

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great Story! A few suggestions for your consideration. First, spend more time on developing each character in the story filling in their backgrounds and life events. Like Tori's previous boyfriends. Vicky's and Liz's family situation. Lucy's boyfriends and family. Second, a bit more dimensions for the gals bodies, such as breast cup size, changes in their bodies from pregnancy, and your growing thirst for sweet breast milk. Third, keep the dad around as the adversary or bad guy. Maybe bring Leon back or another one of the bad boyfriends. Fourth, add some unexpected twists like Madison causing drama, Mum getting pregnant with twins, baby crisis, or other real life situations..

Fifth, describe the streaming business and give live updates, including political and police intrigue.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt7 months ago

A great pause point... thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

More of mom, please

IncestuosIncestuos5 months ago

Great story Darth. Really enjoyed it. Will there be any more???

beardedbandit62beardedbandit625 months ago

I've loved reading this storyand I hope someday I'll get to read more of it. I hope you are well and healthy and I wish you all the best. Thank you for your writing.

hotrodhilhotrodhil5 months ago

What a fantastic story. I really loved it. I look forward to reading more of your stories

Diecast1Diecast14 months ago

Great story. AAAAAA++++++

pjpbpjpb3 months ago

5/5 overall

Conditional rating, assuming next chapters will be published, currently it is just interrupted narrative (no cliffhanger, no wrap up)

GothicmixxGothicmixx3 months ago

Hot, great story

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I loved the author's note!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story. I love the organic growth of the characters, and how they are all introduced as friends of friends, etc. Like one of the other anon comments I'd like to know more history for each character in the story filling in their backgrounds and life events:

* Vicky's and Liz's family situation (we haven't met the mum)

* Lucy's boyfriends and family

* No more adversary or bad guy - unless you have more drama with good plot

* Describe the streaming business, any hurdles/successes

* Did the group become a societal impetus for change - laws or otherwise

I feel the story is reaching a natural conclusion. Cover the areas above, let them settle into a routine. Hopefully provide a nice well rounded Epilogue - I like the ones in the style of 10yrs later. Maybe it can be told from the perspective of MC talking to his children about their unique family dynamics, having lots of half-siblings and Aunties.

Looking forward to more

V.

01Timber6701Timber67about 2 months ago

So basically the girls all teamed up with each other and left him just for making babies. An mom is the baby sitter for the grandkids

LadyLoreLadyLoreabout 1 month ago

In the end it became about the others that got involved and left him holding the bag so to speak so it wasn't a happy home really as he gets left out unless they show pitty on him and fuck him together they never spend any time alone with him anymore so it's no longer his harem so the title became misleading if you ever decide to write another chapter though it appears your done with this series you need take it back towards the beginning where he is the main person where it's his harem again and all the girls wants some alone time with him

wayward_driverwayward_driverabout 1 month ago

Really enjoying these stories! Hope Jason decides his mom is truly part of the harem as well. So hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarth_Aussie@Darth_Aussie
[UPDATE] 15-01-2023 I'll start this update with an apology to anyone I havent responded to via email. I've been meaning too, but life gets in the way. Thank you for your kind words. Onto this update. Ive been struggling with the pacing of the final Lust at first sight sub...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES