Harem Sisters Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just how many people are fucking their family?" Liz asked no one in particular.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You couldn't tell?" Lucy asked, nodding towards the door my mother and the couple had vanished through. "Tall, young man with golden hair and blue eyes. That was her son."

I pulled up what I remembered of the young man—which wasn't as detailed as the image of the woman—and concluded that Lucy and Liz could be onto something. The main door to the shop opened with a ding of bells, and a young woman in sports shorts and the tiniest tank top I had ever seen strode in. Her breasts bounced with each step and her nipples pressed against the thin fabric. I didn't need my women to point it out to me this time. She must have been eighteen or nineteen with blue eyes and golden blonde hair.

The young woman's eyes scanned the room quickly, not stopping on any of us for more than a second. My mother appeared a few seconds later and immediately recognized the young woman.

"This way, dear," my mother said, gesturing for the girl to follow her.

The blonde woman crossed the room quickly, her cheeks reddening as she passed by the three of us, then she vanished through the door, which my mother promptly closed before turning to us.

"What exactly goes on here?' I asked with a chuckle.

"I create a safe space for those who do not have one to indulge in that which society deems wrong," my mother explained. "All of legal age and consensual, of course."

"Hayley would love it here," I smirked, remembering how my curly-haired lover had a kink for incest. "But how did this even become a thing?"

"I've had plans for something of this design for months, ever since that night..." Melissa started to explain. I remembered the night she came to confront me about my relationship with Tori.

"I remember," I nodded.

"Not one of my finest moments, but it birthed this idea," my mother said. "I began researching online about related couples and love between siblings mostly, in a means to validate yourself and Tori. In my search, I found some message boards and forums where it is accepted, although anonymously."

"So what you're saying is people love fucking their family?" I asked half-heartedly.

"More than you think," Melissa smiled. "There are four couples within an hour's drive of here that I have met already and three more in central New South Wales that have yet to make the trip."

"Wow, okay, that was unexpected," I replied.

"The ones out of the city don't need to come here since they are open within their household, but few of these couples meet with one another just to have a social circle that understands," my mother continued.

"And them?" I asked, nodding towards the room where the siblings and their mother had vanished.

"A local family that needs to keep it a secret," my mother replied. "And that's all I am willing to say."

"I can respect the need for privacy in that situation," I nodded, thinking of the young man as myself, the mother and sister as Tori, and my own mother standing before me. I was lucky to be in my situation where I didn't need to hide it around my own home. But I remembered how awful it was trying to keep it from my father and mother before she found out.

"You're doing a good thing here, Mum," I smiled.

"Thank you, dear," she returned my smile. "Now off you go. You've dallied here long enough.

"Yes, Ma'am," I grinned, then hugged and kissed my mother.

Liz and Lucy shared a hug with her and a kiss on the cheek before we left her store. The front looked just like any regular salon or massage parlour, but now I saw it for what it was. It wasn't just a place for me to take my women when we wanted some privacy and a place for raunchy debauchery. It was a place for other brothers and sisters, mothers and sons, and if it tickled their fancy, fathers, and daughters, to come when they had nowhere to enjoy their incestuous activities.

Not all heroes wore capes.

Chapter 56

I helped Lucy down from the passenger seat of my truck and walked with her and Liz to the front door of our home. The home I shared with my women had initially seemed huge and overly extravagant, but that was until you filled the house with half a dozen women—half pregnant.

The living arrangements had been a little challenging at first, requiring some growing pains and a few heated moments between the girls—which I stayed the hell out of—before the home settled into the abnormal normality of our relationship.

"In here," Vicky called out from the main lounge.

I took Lucy's hand in mine as we followed Liz's tight ass through the kitchen. The main lounge was the second largest room in the house next to the gym Liz and I had set up in the recreation room downstairs, adjacent to the bedroom the redhead shared with her twin.

Vicky was seated with her back to me and smiled over her shoulder as she reached for my hand. I leaned down and gave the busty blonde a kiss. Vicky's tongue forced its way not my mouth quickly, and she almost pulled me onto her.

"Your baby is kicking," Vicky said once our kiss ended.

Lucy sat beside Vicky on the couch while Liz perched on the back, laying a hand on her sister's shoulder. I moved in front and knelt before my blonde lover, placing my hands on her swollen belly. I felt a series of kicks almost immediately. "Hey there, little one. I can't wait to meet you."

"Sooner the better," Vicky said. "I'm over having a bowling ball inside of me."

"Should be any day now, right?" I asked.

"It could be any minute," Vicky giggled.

"It's come down to a race between you two," Liz chuckled, indicating Lucy and the blonde twin.

"Just try to give me a few hours rest between the births," I joked.

"I'll do my best," Vicky smiled. "But I make no promises for after."

"Agreed," Lucy and Liz added together, drawing a round of laughter from the women.

The trio started chatting about the afternoon's activities with the normalcy of a trip to the park. Vicky listened intently as Lucy described in graphic detail how I penetrated Liz and how much cum she got to lick from the athletic redhead's body.

Just hearing Lucy talk about it was making me horny again, so I made myself scarce with a quick kiss for each of my women. I could have pulled my cock out right there and had Liz reenact part of the scene or give Vicky a mouthful, but there were more women in my life that I needed to spend time with.

I made my way upstairs and checked in Hayley's room, then Tori's. I found no trace of either woman in their bedrooms, so I headed for the master suite. I often found my women hanging out in the master bedroom together or alone, and when asked about it, they would shrug and smile at me as if they didn't know why.

I rarely referred to the room as mine since I hadn't slept in there without company yet. The bed was large enough for all of us to share—even with four pregnant women—which had already happened when Hayley, Tori, Vicky, and Lucy felt a little emotionally drained. Liz and I spent the night tending to the women until they fell asleep. Then we tended to one another in the steam room.

The double doors to the master suite were open, and I caught faint conversation drifting from the room. Inside I spotted my two beautiful women sitting cross-legged on the massive, four-poster bed that dominated the centre of the large room. Hayley spotted me as I entered the room, shooting me a wide smile.

"Daddy's home," Hayley exclaimed, holding the small child in her arms for me to see.

Tori turned to face me, our son sleeping soundly in her arms.

"I've missed all of you," I crossed the room and slipped onto the bed.

I greeted Tori with a long, passionate kiss before resting a hand on our son's head for a long moment as I stared at our child. I knew there was a small risk of genetic issues since we were half-siblings, but everything had been worth it from the very first moment I saw my son.

Malcolm Jason Parks; Born October 25th, 2019, at 07:24 pm.

Tori had only been in labour for a few hours when Malcolm was born. He was premature by around three weeks, which wouldn't have been so bad, but our circumstances are far from ordinary. Hayley had hardly been home with Hannah for more than a day when Tori's water broke. Thankfully, Natalie stayed with Hayley and the baby while I rushed Tori to the hospital. I hated leaving Hayley and my newborn daughter, but my lover assured me she would be fine and that Tori needed me more right now.

"How are you doing?' I asked Tori.

"Fantastic," she grinned. "Mal is so perfect."

"He really is. They both are," I replied, looking at Hayley and our daughter, then back to Tori and our son.

"And to think you've got two more on the way," Hayley smiled. "I think you might finally find your limit, Mr. Stone."

I could tell by the tone of Hayley's voice that he was feeling a little frisky. She had taken to calling me Mr. Stone during her pregnancy when I started taking charge of the family, and I found out a short while later that it was one of her more subtle tells.

"I'll manage," I smiled. "I have a great family for support after all."

Almost as if on queue, Natalie strode in from the terrace. I hadn't noticed the platinum-blonde before, but she was rarely far from Hayley's side and usually not for long. Natalie had been one of a few people I could lean on and trust during the last eight months. We had started dating officially after dealing with my father, and Hayley and Natalie grew ever closer as the three of us spent more time together. Like with Liz, I had never had to ask Natalie for help with any of the women's pregnancies or the babies after they were born.

Natalie flashed me a gorgeous smile as she slid onto the bed and kissed me.

"Welcome home, daddy," she whispered into my ear. "I think I need a spanking later."

Her words were soft enough that only I could hear. But Tori and Hayley's looks told me they both knew what was on the platinum-haired woman's mind. I was often the object of conversation among my girls.

"Nat," Hayley said, drawing Natalie's intense gaze away from me. "We need to get going soon."

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Going to buy some new baby clothes," Hayley smiled.

"More?' I chuckled.

"A girl cannot have too many cute outfits," Natalie grinned.

I took Hannah from Hayley as she slid off the bed and gave my daughter a quick cuddle. She was sleeping still—as she did for most of the day and night—and looked so peaceful. Neither Hannah nor Malcolm caused too many issues with sleeping, but I was well aware that would change once they got older. I kissed Hannah on the top of the head before passing her back to Hayley and kissing her.

"I'll see you tonight," Hayley winked, and I had an inkling that the girls had prepared my schedule for the day. My suspicions were confirmed when Natalie took Malcolm from Tori. She rarely let go of our child, trusting only a handful of people with him.

"So..." I said to Tori after Natalie and Hayley left with the babies.

Tori grinned at me before launching herself across at me. Our lips crashed together as Tori straddled my hips, moaning immediately as my hardening cock pressed against her. My hands clutched her hips before cupping her ass, pulling the sexy brunette harder against me.

We hadn't spent a night together since Malcolm was born, but I didn't hold it against her. I couldn't imagine the feelings and emotions she would be dealing with, especially when Mal had needed to stay in hospital for two weeks after his birth due to being premature. I was there for her for whatever she needed and gave her all the time and space she wanted.

I guess she had decided that she'd had enough space.

Tori's tongue attacked my own with a hungry abandon, like an animal that hadn't fed for days and now presented with a juicy slab of meat. It felt like she had three sets of hands. I felt her fingers under my shirt, tracing the lines of my muscles, and almost simultaneously, I felt my pants getting tugged over my hips.

Before I knew it, I was shirtless with my jeans pulled down to my ankles and my cock straining against my boxer briefs. Tori hadn't removed a stitch of her own clothing yet, but the oversized sweater and tights looked incredible with her glasses and ponytail, giving her a sexy librarian look. Her eyes explored my naked torso as she bit her bottom lip hungrily.

"You're so sexy," Tori said, running a hand up my stomach and over my chest.

"I'd look better if you joined my team," I winked.

Tori blushed and couldn't keep the smile from creeping across her lips. I knew she was still a little self-conscious about her body since having Mal, and it would take time before she was back to normal, but I loved her regardless and wanted to show her.

"I don't look as good as I did," Tori said softly. "Especially not as good as you do now."

I silenced Tori with another kiss, distracting her long enough as I all but ripped the sweater from her body. Tori had retained a bit of extra weight from her pregnancy, adding an extra softness around her tummy and hips. Before, Tori had worked hard to keep her body in impeccable shape with her tight ass, slim waist, and firm abdominals, which is probably why even after having a child, she still looked ready to grace the cover of a swimsuit magazine.

"Yup," I said with a nod. "Still perfect."

Tori blushed as she tried to hide her growing grin. "You always know how to make me feel better."

"In more than one way," I winked.

My hands trailed up Tori's sides, cupping her breasts gingerly. I knew they would be sensitive since she was breastfeeding, so I didn't attack them with the same gusto I usually would have. Tori moaned softly as my thumbs softly teased her nipples.

"Careful, Jace," Tori breathed heavily. "You might turn me on."

I sat up, wrapped an arm around Tori's waist, and pulled her into me. Our lips met once more and our tongues collided with an unnatural intensity. Tori's hands ran through my hair as her hips undulated against me. My cock was already hard enough that it threatened to rip through my boxers, Tori's tights, and penetrate my sister right then and there as if it had a mind of its own.

Tori once again shoved me onto my back, but she didn't mount me this time. Her fingers trailed up my thighs, over the bulge in my underwear, and up my stomach. Tori's lips moved up my thigh as her fingers slid beneath the band of my boxers.

"Careful," I groaned. "You might turn me on."

Tori grinned, shooting me a broad smile as her fingers pulled at my underwear. I lifted my hips to aide Tori as she ever-so-slowly slid my underwear down, inching her face closer and closer. I could feel her hot breath on my skin, and I gasped audibly as my cock bounded free. Tori's aim was perfect as she caught the tip of my penis between her lips. I bucked my hips unintentionally at the sudden warmth enveloping my cock. Tori's tongue flicking across the glans of my penis caused my entire body to shudder. My head rolled back as I let out a loud groan of pleasure, and I closed my eyes for only a second. I knew Tori well, and she had done this before.

I suddenly felt my entire shaft become enveloped in wet warmth. My attention snapped back to Tori, just in time to see her lips pressing against my pelvis and her gorgeous eyes staring up at me from behind the frames of her glasses. I cupped the back of Tori's head and took a firm hold of her ponytail.

Tori slowly lifted her head—her lips still sealed around my shaft—and I marveled at the disappearing trick she had performed with my cock. I wouldn't find myself in the monster cock category of a pron website, but I was still well enough endowed to make my women work for their deepthroats.

I held Tori's ponytail firmly as she raised her head, stopping with just the tip of my penis between her lips. Her lips spread into a smile around my dick, and her eyes gave me her 'do your worst' look.

Without breaking eye contact, I gripped Tori's ponytail with both hands and lowered her head, my shaft sliding deeper into her mouth until I reached the entrance to her throat. I rocked my hips slowly for a few seconds before thrusting upwards simultaneously as I pushed down on Tori's head.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped.

My cock slid deeper until Tori's nose pressed against my pubis once again; our eyes never broke contact once as my sister took my entire length. Tori breathed effortlessly through her nose and gave me a nod, signalling that she was ready. We have spent countless hours making love and fucking like animals since I returned to Sydney, and we both knew each other's subtle signs and what we wanted.

I lifted Tori's head from my cock slowly, leaving half my member down her throat, then I started pumping my hips. I held a firm grip on Tori's ponytail with both hands, pulling down with just enough force to keep her mouth still as Tori pulled away. It was our little game of tug-o-war that we played that allowed me to really use her mouth and throat.

Tori pulled back hard, forcing me to tense my muscles to keep her in place. Her hands rested on my thighs, and I knew she was safe and able to breathe until I felt a tap from her, but for now, Tori's hands caressed my thighs, urging me on.

I let out a loud moan as I reached my full strokes. In, out. In, out. I kept a steady pace that sent shivers through my body every time my cock reached the deepest depths of my sibling's throat. I felt my orgasm rushing in and was ready to fill Tori's belly with my seed. I considered pulling out and coating her beautiful face and tits, but then I felt a tap at my thigh.

With more willpower than I thought possible, I relaxed my grip on Tori's ponytail and pulled her off my cock, mere seconds before I reached the bursting point. My climax sat at the precipice for what felt like an eternity before receding.

"Sorry," Tori coughed. "It's been a while."

"That's okay," I smiled, cupping her cheek. "You were amazing, as always."

Tori nuzzled my hand and smiled, then leaned down to run her tongue up the underside of my cock before planning a wet kiss against the tip of my penis. My climax rose as soon as Tori's tongue pressed against my glans, and I reached the edge and flew over it in one smooth motion. I came so suddenly that Tori hadn't even had time to wrap her lips around my penis. The first shot went wide, hitting her upper lip and streaking along her cheek. My hips bucked, and I let out a low growl of pleasure as I emptied the content of my balls into my sister's mouth. Tori lapped it up eagerly, sucking and slurping like she was getting the most out of her favourite milkshake.

"Mmmmm," Tori cooed. "So much just for me."

"You're welcome, ma'am," I grinned, trying to catch my breath.

"How do you keep making so much?" Tori asked, resting her face against my thigh.

"I have no idea. It's almost like my body knows I have multiple women to please and had kicked my libido into high gear," I chuckled.

"Any more left in the tank?" Tori asked, her eyes glittering with lust and greed.

"Always for you, dear sister."

Tori's embarrassment and shyness about her body seemed to have lessened, and she didn't object when I laid her out on her back to admire her figure. I let my hands trail up her legs, over her hips, and cup her breasts gently before all but ripping the tights from her legs. Her thighs felt as soft as silk under my fingers, and I felt Tori's body quiver with anticipation.

Tori held her legs open, accepting me in. I knelt between her thighs, my cock still hard enough to drill holes, but at that stage where I could probably fuck for an hour before my next orgasm.

I pressed the tip of my cock against Tori's slick entrance and slowly slipped inside. She was warm, welcoming, and wet enough to feel no resistance as my shaft vanished. We groaned in unison as we were connected once again.