Harem Sisters Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, Jason," Tori said, slipping her glasses off and letting her hair out. She looked incredible laid out before me.

"I love you too, Tori," I replied.

Tori and I writhed together for the next hour without a care in the world. Our bodies pressed together, our lips hardly parting unless it was to moan, gasp, growl or speak the others name. My climax was a slow, gradual build, but it was no less powerful when I finally released my seed deep into Tori's womb as Tori's soaked me for what must have been the sixth time.

"I can't believe how good you feel," Tori said breathlessly.

I collapsed on the bed beside Tori and pulled her into an embrace. I was too exhausted to speak. I simply pulled her naked, slick body against mine, not caring an ounce for the wet patch on the bed.

Voices from downstairs woke me from my slumber. I looked around the room groggily, searching for Tori, but she was nowhere to be found. I suppressed a yawn as I rose to my feet, searching for my clothes. The room had been tidied of all discarded clothing, but I saw a pair of grey sweatpants and a black t-shirt folded neatly at the end of the bed. The bed was still damp, but it wasn't like the girls could fix it while I was passed out.

I rose to my feet, stretching my arms over my head and letting out a satisfied groan as my muscles stretched. I had only been asleep for around an hour, but my body felt rejuvenated, and my mind refreshed. I knew it was only an illusion to rest and that I would crash later on tonight from the day's activities. I hadn't had too many days filled with excessive sex since Hayley, Tori, Vicky, and Lucy had started showing. My days had been taken up with tasks for my women and setting up my girls' online presence and personalities. Those had been a success to varying degrees, with Tori blowing up almost instantly.

My sister had taken to the role of streamer like a duck to water. Her friendly personality and natural beauty drew in viewers at an astonishing rate, and even after she took a break because of the pregnancy, her channel continued to grow. Abi had been her greatest asset and friend in the early days of her streaming career. Giving her advice and inviting her to stream together with a few other girls the blonde streamer knew.

Thoughts of Tori's streaming career brought Abi to mind—as it often did. Since reconnecting, I hadn't seen the pretty blonde again, but we had conversed frequently about business and just as friends. She was still living in Melbourne but had decided to move back to Sydney to be closer to her father.

I crossed my room and stepped onto the cool tiles of my personal bathroom to take a quick shower, Abi still in my thoughts. We hadn't seen each other since reconnecting, although we spoke almost daily either over messages, phone calls, and even the occasional gaming session together when I had the time. Neither of us had asked the other out, but I had a feeling it would happen. I just didn't know how well Abi would deal with the knowledge about the other women. I considered it a minor miracle that the topic had arisen sooner with how close Abi and Tori had become.

Especially with four of my women pregnant.

I scrubbed myself clean and pushed aside the sexual images my mind had conjured up for the attractive blonde. I was definitely smitten with Abi—Tori would say I was in love—but I wasn't ready to run away with that fantasy just yet. I had become extremely fortunate so far, and I had to draw the line somewhere—didn't I?

"She wouldn't go for it anyway," I sighed, shutting the shower off.

"Are you talking about me?"

I turned to see Natalie leaning against the bathroom door, eyeing my naked body with open eagerness.

"And if I was?' I smirked.

"Well," Natalie sauntered over to me. "I'd have to say that yes...I would go for it."

"You don't even know what it is," I chuckled, grabbing her hips and pulling her against my still wet body.

"Whatever you want," Natalie said, emphasising each word as she pressed her entire body against mine, not caring that her clothes soaked through.

Our lips her with hungry intensity, and I was harder than steel within seconds. My mouth slipped from Natalie's, only to devour the smooth, milky skin at the base of her neck. I knew this spot was one of her buttons, getting her engine running without fail. Natalie straddled my naked thigh and began grinding against me, and it took me a few seconds to realise she wasn't wearing any panties. My skin was still damp from my shower, but the warmth spreading along my thigh was all the evidence I needed to know my platinum-haired lover had decided to go commando today.

Or maybe she'd slipped them off before coming to see me.

As suddenly as the moment kicked in, it had stopped. Natalie pushed me away to arm's length, placed a hand over her chest as if she were about to faint, then grinned at me. "Dinners ready. Let's continue this later."

"I am going to get you for that," I smirked.

"Don't threaten me with a good time, Jason."

Chapter 57

I let Natalie go, knowing I could easily skip dinner and take her to my bed. Even after the morning with Liz and Lucy, and my afternoon romp with Tori, I still had plenty of juice left in the tank, and I was betting I'd need it tonight.

After drying and dressing, I headed down to the dining room, but I stopped at the door and took in the sight of my women.

Seated around the large dining table sat the women of my—not so little anymore—harem. Vicky, the voluptuous blonde, sat beside her redheaded twin sister. The two were as different as any of the other girls, sharing only a few facial features. Vicky was short and curvy, with breasts that could drown a man, and her dazzling blue eyes only outshined her smile. In contrast, Liz was tall—a touch taller than me—with a hard, toned body. Her breasts were smaller than her sisters, but they fit her frame perfectly, and while Vicky's ass would bounce with each slap, you could bounce a dollar off Liz's taut cheeks.

Lucy sat on Liz's other side, her hand on the athletic redhead's arm as she laughed at something the other woman said. The Japanese beauty was something to be marvelled. She was nearly as tall as me, with long, slender legs, a slim body, and enormous breasts that made her look more like a fantasy character from a hentai movie.

Across the table sat my gorgeous sister, lover, and mother of my son. Our boy rested in her arms as she breastfed him, his eyes still closed as he sleepily fed. Tori flashed me a smile before returning her gaze to little Mal. I was glad to have had time with her earlier, if only to help boost her self-esteem. Tori had been the most negatively affected during her pregnancy; I wanted her to know how much I loved and desired her.

If that took a few more sessions together, well, I was happy to endure that procedure.

Natalie and Hayley were seated beside Tori, both women giving me a knowing smile. There was a good chance that Natalie's performance earlier was at Hayley's suggestion. They rarely went a day without conspiring.

More than once during Hayley's pregnancy, she had sent Natalie to please me in the middle of the night. It didn't matter if I were in bed alone or with someone else; Natalie would show up and complete whichever task Hayley had 'ordered' her to do. I knew Natalie had a submissive side, but it turned out that she didn't follow my orders if they conflicted with Hayley's. I still remember the look on Liz's face when she woke up to Natalie riding me one night. I thought the redhead might join in, but instead, she kissed me before slipping out of bed. Although she did linger by the door for a few moments, watching Natalie and me.

She didn't wake up the other two times. Not that I was aware of anyway.

"Good evening, ladies," I greeted the room, taking my chair at the head of the table. At first, I hadn't liked the idea of seating myself like a king among his subjects, but the women unanimously agreed that I should.

After a few months, I finally admitted to myself that it felt pretty damn awesome.

"And good evening to me," my mother said, sweeping into the room like a storm of smiles, kisses, and hugs. She never made it to me, stopping at her grandchildren as Natalie vacated her seat between Hayley and Tori for my mother.

"Good to see you again, Mum," I said.

"You too, Darling," she replied, flashing me a quick smile before turning to take in each of the women. "How are you, girls? Vicky, you look ready to pop."

"Any day now," Vicky grinned.

"We're taking bets on who's first," Lucy added.

"I have a feeling it'll happen at the same time," my mother said.

"At least give me an hour break between labours," I laughed nervously.

"Don't worry, dear. We're all here to support each other," Melissa smiled.

Liz and Natalie rose shortly after my mother arrived and began passing out empty plates before stacking the dinner table with takeaway containers from our universally favoured Chinese restaurant. It had become a bad habit of ours—getting takeaway—but with everyone being so busy and having so many mouths to feed, we ended up ordering out a few times a week to give the resident cooks—Natalie, Hayley, and I—a break. It wasn't that the others couldn't cook; it was just that the three of us enjoyed it as a group activity.

Although once was enough with Liz cooking. The beautiful redhead had a physique that would make a master artisan cry with envy, but she could burn a bowl of cereal if left unattended.

"Well...I'm stuffed," I said, leaning back in my chair once my plate was cleared.

"I haven't felt this full since I was pregnant with Mal," Tori yawned. "I'm going to sleep well tonight."

"Especially with grandma here to babysit," Hayley grinned.

"Don't get too used to it," my mother smiled, rocking Mal in her arms. "But yes, you girls get a good night's sleep."

"You're the best," Hayley said, kissing my mother on the cheek.

"Double best," Tori kissed her opposite cheek.

"Alright, you've buttered me up enough for one night, now off to bed with the lot of you. Grandma has everything under control."

"Thanks, Mum. Don't hesitate to get one of us if you need anything at all," I said, getting to my feet to help clear the table.

Hayley, Liz, Tori, and I cleared the table in record time, filling into roles to get the dishes cleaned, dried, and stacked with professional proficiency. No one had a particular job around the house, but we all knew what needed doing and did it without question.

When I finished cleaning up the kitchen sink, I noticed I was alone with Hayley. My sister and Liz had completed their jobs and went their separate ways. Liz to the living room with my mother, Vicky, and Lucy, while Tori yawned loudly and muttered something about a bed before slipping away.

I never believed in coincidences in this house.

Hayley had her back to me as she wiped down a kitchen bench. The tight leggings she wore hugged her firm ass and rode low on her hips, leaving a thin strip of creamy flesh exposed where her top didn't cover. Hayley was the slimmest of all my women, with a body that bordered on petite. But her ass was the thing of dreams.

I wiped my hands dry on a dish towel before crossing the smooth kitchen tiles. Memories of our time down the coast flashed. The time I had fucked her like an animal on the kitchen table. I had fucked each of my women before breakfast that day.

Hayley spun around just before I reached her, a devious look on her face. "Took you long enough. I've been scrubbing that same spot for about ten minutes."

"What can I say. I was enjoying the view," I grinned.

"Speaking of view. Your shirt is wet. Take it off," Hayley crossed her arms over her small breasts and raised an eyebrow.

"Someone's bossy tonight," I chuckled, pulling my shirt over my head.

"You're the one who can't do the dishes without getting water on himself," Hayley smirked. "Maybe you should just do it shirtless from now on."

"I'm genuinely surprised this house hasn't turned into a naked commune," I laughed.

"Give it time," Hayley smiled. "Now, get over here and kiss me."

I wasted no time crossing the remaining distance and pulled Hayley against me. Our lips met with a hungry intensity, our tongues danced, and our moans united as Hayley's body melted into mine. I felt Hayley's slender arms wrap around the back of my neck and shivered when her nails ran through my thick hair.

"We should probably take this upstairs," I said, a little out of breath once our lips parted.

"Yes. We don't want to keep Nat waiting," Hayley winked.

I chuckled at the confirmation that Natalie was waiting for us in my bedroom upstairs. I should have guessed from Natalie's attention earlier that the platinum-haired minx was getting me worked up for tonight.

"Maybe we do keep her waiting," I said, cupping Hayley's small, firm ass.

"Oh," Hayley grinned. "That might be a little too mean, even for me."

"She deserves it, just a little bit," I replied, kissing the smooth, milky skin of Hayley's neck.

"Whatever you want, my love," Hayley purred.

I glanced around the kitchen quickly and knew we could probably fool around without anyone walking in on us, but I decided against it. It would be a bad precedent to set around my women, and I wanted some modicum of decency around the house.

I took one of Hayley's hands in mine and led her out of the kitchen and upstairs. I immediately noticed all bedroom doors were closed, except for Hayley's. Tori would be in her room getting a good night's sleep while our mother looked after Mal, and Lucy would most likely be downstairs in the twin's room. She rarely slept in her own bed of late, preferring the company of her friends during her pregnancy.

"Your rooms that way, dummy," Hayley giggled, nodding to my closed door.

"Natalie was mean to me before," I smirked. "So I'm going to make her wait just a little longer."

"That's mean," Hayley giggled. "I love it."

I pulled my curly-haired lover into her room, leaving the door wide open. I wanted to make sure Natalie heard what was going on, and since Tori slept like a corpse, I wasn't too worried about waking her. Our lips mashed together with the hungry intensity of a wild animal as our hands flew to each other's clothing. Our garments flung across the room as if a tornado suddenly erupted in the centre of the bedroom, creating a collage of our clothes that painted the floor and furniture of Hayley's room.

I felt Hayley's hand around my cock at the same time as her lips kissed across my chest. I gasped in pleasure as her soft, delicate hands worked along the length of my shaft. Hayley echoed my gasp as I wrapped an arm around her slender body and reached between her legs from behind, running my digits along her smooth, slick entrance.

"You know I made her do that," Hayley grinned as she stroked my cock.

"I assumed as much," I chuckled, rocking my hips in time with her hand.

"So...am I going to get punished too?" Hayley asked, a dark, devious look flashing across her eyes.

I replied by giving Hayley's perfect ass a firm smack, drawing a low moan from her full lips. Early in our relationship, I had assumed Hayley was a textbook sub when it came to sex, but it was only much later that I learned she was usually the dominant role in the bedroom. At least that's what she told me. When I questioned her about the role reversal with me, she would shrug and just say it felt right. She was far from Lucy and Vicky's level, but Hayley definitely enjoyed me taking control.

A stark contrast to how she dominated Natalie.

"I plan on taking out my frustration on you," I whispered into Hayley's ear. "Then I'll make Natalie clean my cock with her mouth."

Hayley's body shuddered at my words, and I felt her almost melt into my body. Her mouth closed around the skin of my shoulder, and I felt her teeth bite down gently as she let out a low growl of pleasure. My fingers were still toying with her wet entrance as I spoke, and I inserted two digits deep inside her pussy at the crescendo of my short speech. Hayley's already heightened arousal, mixed with our proximity, my hands on her body, and my words were enough to cause her first orgasm of the night.

Hayley possessed an incredibly visual mind and often worked herself up by spoken words and reading as she let her mind fill with graphic images and thoughts. I knew this and often exploited it with a few choice words here and there.

I held onto Hayley as she rode out her first orgasm of the night. Her breath was hot against my skin as her lips kissed along my clavicle and up my neck.

"You know exactly how to press my buttons," Hayley purred. "About as well as I know yours."

I replied by pressing my fingers into her warm entrance, but it was I who moaned loudly when Hayley's thumb rubbed across my glans while her other hand began to massage my balls expertly. I pulled her tight against my body, trapping her arms between us as she continued working my shaft and testicles. My hips bucked against her body as my tip began dripping pre-cum, spreading it across the silky smooth skin of Hayley's stomach.

"Holy shit," I gasped as a ripple of pleasure shot through my loins.

"That's right, baby," Hayley cooed. "You're so sexy when you're about to cum."

I opened my eyes—not realising I had closed them—and saw Hayley staring intently at me. Our eyes locked, and I watched her smile broaden as my fingers slid into her again. Then we began the game of who would cum first.

I was at a considerable disadvantage in this game since Hayley had already reached a climax, and Natalie had done a great job working me up before dinner. It didn't matter that I'd already filled Tori's mouth and pussy only a few hours ago. I was hornier than a teenager watching his first porno. There was no way I could win this one.

"Wait," Hayley said, stopping her stroking of my cock. "Follow me."

I didn't get a chance to object as my climax was abruptly halted. Hayley was rarely this dominant with me, and I knew I'd be in for a good time, so I played along and let her lead me—quite literally by the dick—out of her bedroom and towards the master bedroom where I knew Natalie was waiting.

Hayley flung the doors open and led me inside. I stopped just inside the entrance and took in Natalie's naked body. The white stockings that hugged her thighs tightly were the only clothing she wore, except for a black sleeping mask over her eyes and a red ball gag stuffed between her luscious lips. Her hands were behind her back, and I could see from where I stood that her wrists were bound to the large pill at the bottom corner of the enormous bed.

"You didn't tell me she was tied up," I said to Hayley. "Now I feel a little bad for making her wait."

"You know better than that," Hayley giggled, closing the bedroom doors. "Natalie has been getting hornier by the second in here by herself. Haven't you, my love?"

Natalie nodded, moaned out a response, and her hips wiggled from side to side as she pressed her thighs together. Hayley grabbed me by the cock once more and gently led me over to our bound lover. A hand on Natalie's shoulder was enough to encourage her to kneel, then Hayley removed her ball gag.

"Fuck I'm so horny. Please let me join in," Natalie moaned immediately. "I'm sorry for earlier, Jason. Ple—"

Hayley silenced the white-haired girl by tugging me forward and aiming my cock at her lips. I took her lead and stepped forward to grasp a fistful of Natalie's long, platinum hair in one hand while the fingers on my other hand curled around the back of her neck. I placed the tip of my cock between Natalie's lips and thrust forward in one smooth motion. Natalie was an incredibly skilled lover and could have deepthroated my entire length with ease, but she hadn't expected the sudden oral invasion. I managed to fit half of my length into her mouth and down her throat before my lover gagged. I pulled out to give her a breath of fresh air, then took the second plunge. Natalie had prepared herself this time, and I felt her throat open easily as she took my entire length.