Harley and Ciara

Story Info
brother/sister
4.2k words
4.55
27.4k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claimer: I own these characters, no one else does.

Chapter 1

Harley

"Hey, Harley!" called a familiar voice behind me as I was heading to my dorm room. "Wait up!"

I smiled as I turned around, seeing it was my best friend, Brodie. We hit it off really well at the start of the college year here at Texas A&M University in Corpus Christi, and as it turned out, he was a freshman like me. The activities we normally did together was to attend pirates thrown by older students to see if we could score any girls. Almost every time, we would succeed. Other times, it would just be full-on make out sessions. So far, I love every bit of college.

"'Sup, Brodie." I said as we dapped. "What's up?"

"There's a party being thrown tonight." he said, grinning. "You know the sorority Octopen? That's where the party will be."

I blinked. "Octopen?" I repeated, shocked. "Uh, that's my... Sister's sorority."

"Oh, damn man!" Brodie said, his smile widening as I sat down on the bench. "Nice! I hope you can single her out then because it's a costume party. See you there, pal!"

At that, he dashed down the sidewalk past other students as I buried my face in my hands. Great, just great. The fact that the party was being held at Octopen made it not so fun. My sister, Ciara, who was two years older than me, always picked on me when we were kids. When she graduated from high school and went to college, those two years away from her were great. Then it was time for me to graduate and choose a college. I moved in and for the first two weeks, it was awesome. That's when I saw my sister walking out of one of the sorority houses and she made eye contact with me. Surprise filled her face, but then she just smirked and walked away. No 'hi' or anything. Just a smirk. I then told myself not to cross paths with her, because we'd only end up bickering. Now, a party was being thrown at her sorority. I figured I'd suck it up and make sure she doesn't recognize me.

I smiled at that because I knew just the costume to wear.


"Oh, man, this is going to be a blast!" Brodie said, pumping his fists in the air as we walked up the step of the Octopen sorority house, where a frat guy was standing outside near the door, eyeing us suspiciously. I gave him a nod as Brodie and I went in among another group of frat guys. Almost immediately, our ears were filled with 'Get Low' by Dillon Francis on full blast. People (mainly girls) were dancing, or to be exact, twerking all over the place. As usual, my cock hardened in my costume when I saw that the girls were topless. I was dressed as a cloaked plague doctor complete with the black beaked mask, cape and staff with the winged hourglass on top. There's no way Ciara would recognize me. Brodie, on the other hand, was dressed solely like a cowboy with the hat, jersey, jeans and boots.

"Heeeeeyyyy, Mr. Doctor, Mr. Cowboy!" a topless girl slurred, smiling and wobbling over to us while holding two cups of beers in her hand. "Waaannnt soome beeeeeer?"

"Uh, sure." I said, taking one of the cups while Brodie took the other, but suddenly dropped it when the girl suddenly collapsed. Luckily, Brodie caught her before she hit the floor. "Jeez!"

"Wasted much?" Brodie said, chuckling nervously as he picked the girl up, bridal-style. "It's not even midnight yet!"

"No shit, sherlock." I said, looking at the girl with concern, then at Brodie. "Uh, don't have sex with her, man."

He rolled his eyes. "No duh!" he said, heading towards the stairs. "Come on! We need to find her a room."

I sighed in my mask and followed him up the stairs, where at the top, multiple rooms were on either side of a long hallway, moans filling the air. Brodie and I looked into several rooms, but most of them had people fucking on the beds. We then found a room that was empty and clean with the bed fully made.

"Jackpot, okay." Brodie said, stepping into the room and gently laying the girl on the bed. "What now?"

"We leave the room and lock the door behind us so no one can get in, you dumbnut!" I said, punching him in the arm.

"Ow! Dude, what the fuck?" Brodie exclaimed, glaring at me and rubbing his arm.

"Come on!" I said, steering him out of the room. "We came here to have fun, alright, just like before."

"I know." Brodie grumbled as I turned the lock on the door of the room and closed it. "Let's see who can get laid first!"

I smiled as Brodie ran down the hallway and barreled down the stairs, whooping like a cowboy. Shaking my head, I was about to follow him before a loud moan sounded in the room right in front of me. Curious to see what was happening, I peeked in the room, only to gasp as my cock got hard instantly and grew down my leg seeing the action on the bed. A black haired girl laid splayed open naked on the bed, her back arched and head back while her body shook. Between her legs and eating her pussy was a blonde haired girl, naked and on all fours, facing away from me with her long hair covering her face. From the door and through my mask, I could see her shaved pussy dripping juices onto the sheets and her brown crinkle in the moonlight. My cock hardened even more because the girl was twerking while eating the black haired girl's pussy.

"OH MY GOD, GIRRRLL!" the black haired girl screamed in pure pleasure as her hips bucked upward. "DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING STOP! AHHHHH, SHIIITTT!"

I gasped, realizing whose voice it was. It was the girl I had a crush on, Violet, who was also a freshman, like me. From the moment I saw her about a week after I started at the college, I began crushing on her, hard. She was beautiful in every way, with her long, flowing black hair and how her amber eyes sparkled while she laughed. I only talked to her a few times before, but then the reality of college settled in and I had to focus on my college work. Every so often, Violet and I would cross paths and exchange smiles, but only a few words would be spoken. Now that she was at this party, my whole night was just about to get better.

"OOOOOHHHHH, FFFUUUCCCKKK!" Violet exclaimed, raising her head to look at the blonde, who was still munching away at her pussy and twerking. Kneading her breasts, she turned her head and looked directly at me. She blinked, but then she smiled, extending a hand and beckoning me with a finger, seductively. "Come here, big boy."

"MMMMHMMMMMMHHHH?" the blonde moaned as I slipped into the room. Laying my staff on the ground, I pulled down the bottom half of my costume, along with my boxers. Violet let out a loud moan as her eyes automatically glued onto my huge cock, sticking straight out and slightly up towards the blonde's twerking ass, which had slowed down.

"Keep twerking, baby girl." Violet moaned, placing her hand on the back of the blonde's head as I knelt on the bed behind the blonde, causing her to shift, but Violet held her head in place. "Twerk for Dr. Big Daddy and - AHHHHH, FUUUCK, I'M ABOUT TO CUM!"

Violet arched her back as I took my cock in my hand and lined it up with the blonde's dripping wet pussy. Placing my thick cock head on her leaking pussy lips, I sawed up and down, making the blonde moan into Violet's pussy. Grinning at that, I slowly eased my big cock in the blonde's wet and extremely tight pussy.

"MMMMMMMHHMMM!" the blonde moaned, her cunt tightening as her juices suddenly washed over my dick. It took me a second to realize that she came, just from me putting my cock in her pussy. I grinned at that, because that was a normal reaction ever since I started at the college. Over the years, my sister joked that I would never fuck a girl because I was so small. To be exact, she wanted me to be a virgin forever. Now, I was packing just over a solid 8 and half inches that was half as thick. My balls were about a lot bigger than golf balls, full of my fresh seed, ready to be sent into a young college pussy. The only thing with that is that most of the girls that I fuck at these parties either wouldn't let me cum inside them or would let me cum in their mouths, but with how much I cum, some of them had trouble. The real bugger was that the girls would be only visitors, not students. That kind of sucked because I wouldn't be able to see them again, but I would get over it just as fast.

"FFFUUUCCCKKK!" Violet screamed, grabbing the blonde's hair with both hands and bucking her hips upward. At the same time, the blonde tightened her cunt around my cock, making me grab her hips and drove the whole length of my cock into her, my cock head bumping into her cervix. "I'M CUMMMMIINNGGG!"

"Ahhhhhh, fuuuuck!" the blonde breathed out, raising her head as Violet squirted her juices all over her face. Wasting no time, I began to slowly pump my cock in and out of her pussy, but her voice, though... It sounded familiar. "Sooooo BIG!"

I managed a small smile, increasing my thrusts, but then the blonde flipped her head back, her long hair going over one shoulder as she looked back at me over her other shoulder. The moment I saw her face and the sparkling black eyes, I blinked and gasped. It was my sister, Ciara! I was fucking my sister! My thrusts slowed to the point where Ciara furrowed her brow as she looked at her ass, then back up at me.

"Ooooo, hey, Dr. Daddy!" she moaned, reaching back and spreading her ass cheek as I pulled out until the tip was in her. "Are you going to give me a proper diagnosis?"

My heart racing, I had to act fast. She didn't know who I was because of my costume, so even if I decided to go through with fucking her, she'd never know. If I did chicken out and leave, she'd be suspicious and spread the rumor that a guy fucked her for about a minute or so and then leave. Deciding that I couldn't let that happen... Why the fuck not? She should pay for picking on me throughout our childhood.

"Hmmm, what kind of diagnosis do you want?" I said huskily, leaning forward and shoving my cock back in her pussy with a quick and deep thrust, making her moan. Looking past her and at Violet, I saw that she was laying on her side, passed out. It dawned on me that it was the way she orgasmed from Ciara eating her pussy, but that was when I inserted my cock in her pussy. The sensation of my cock in her pussy made her much down on Violet's pussy, letting her achieve a giant orgasm.

"I want the diagnosis of a horny little schoolgirl willing to do anything naughty!" Ciara moaned as I began to pump my cock in and out of her pussy. "OOOOOHHH, FFUUCCK!"

I grinned as my sister began to twerk on my cock. Stopping my thrusts, I just watched my sister as she did all the work as she rested her head against the covers, all the while with her twerking with my big cock deep inside her wet pussy. I'm not going to lie, but over the years, when she wasn't picking on me, I actually loved my sister. A couple of times, I used to peek at her in the shower, a couple seeing her beautiful shaved mound and puffy pussy lips, which would give me an instant hard on. If she wasn't such a bitch to me, I might've tried to seduce her, but I knew that that would've backfired badly. Now, on this fall night, I had her twerking on my cock, no doubt ready for a pounding, but little did she know that it would be from her younger brother.

"Hmmmm, my little schoolgirl is really naughty!" I said huskily, making Ciara slow her twerking and raise her head to look at me. "Let's see if you can take this big cock, then."

"Oh, yes, Dr. Daddy, please! I want you to give me all of your cock! It feels soooo big!" she purred, smiling at me and began to twerk again, making me groan as I grabbed her ass again and began to pump with long and deep strokes. "AAAHHHH, FUUCK!"

"As you wish." I growled, leaning forward and beginning to pound my sister's tight and wet pussy, making her let loose a scream that was sure to wake Violet up, who was still passed out on her side with her pussy and ass right near my sister's head. "You asked for it."

Ciara only managed to moan as I sped up my thrusts into her pussy, making sure to go as deep as I could. Feeling my balls slap her clit with every forward thrust, which made my sister make several little but cute squeaks, I looked at her jiggling ass and got a kinky idea. As Ciara was just about to rest her head down near Violet's thigh, I raised a hand and let it come down hard on her bare ass cheek with a loud SLAP!

"AHHH!" Ciara yelped, raising her head again and looking back at me, a mischievous smile crossing her face. "Hmmmm, you're as naughty as me I see, Dr. Daddy."

"Indeed, I am." I said huskily, gripping her hips again and giving a deep thrust into her pussy, making her gasp as I felt my cock head nudge what seemed to be her cervix. "You have yet to see the full side of me that I know you wish to see."

"OOOOOOO!" Ciara moaned, drawing her hips forward and making my cock slide out of her pussy with an audible slurp! As she turned around on her hands and knees, I looked down at my bobbing cock that was dripping with her pussy juices. Purring, my sister reached out and grasped my wet cock and gave it a few hard strokes, causing some of her juices to fly off in different directions. Opening her mouth, she leaned forward and practically inhaled my cock into her mouth. Feeling her hot and wet tongue swirl all over my thick cock head and partly down my shaft, I leaned my head back and let loose a loud groan as I grabbed her blonde hair.

Moaning around my cock as she tried to fit more of my shaft into her mouth, I looked down again as she let go out of my cock and placed her hand on the mattress. I blinked at that, because now she looked like a bitch in heat with her being on her hands and knees sucking on my huge cock. Sliding more of my cock in her mouth and feeling her tongue dance all over my shaft, I gripped her hair and began to fuck her mouth. Starting slow so she wouldn't gag or choke, I saw through the eye holes of my mask and in the dark Ciara closed her eyes and began humming, sending vibrations through my shaft. Seeing that as a good sign, I began to speed up, making my sister's eyes shoot open again and look up at me. I chose that moment to thrust my cock deep into her mouth, trying to get into her throat, which gladly opened up just a tad bit. As I was about to really face fuck her, she moved her head back and off my cock. With saliva dripping off my cock, Ciara leaned up and sat back on her haunches, her knees folded up behind her as she looked at me, a wild look in her eyes as drool seeped from the corner of her mouth.

"Yo - You were in my throat!" Ciara gasped, licking her lips as she stared at me. "Hmmmm, no one has been in my throat before, Dr. Daddy."

"Well then, I'm glad that I was the first." I said huskily, proud at the fact that none of the men that my sister had been with had ever been deepthroated by her. "Couldn't you've waited until I finished to tell me that?"

"Mmmmm, oh no!" my sister purred, reaching out and grabbing my cock. Shifting that her legs were in front of her, she leaned back and pulled on my cock, making me nearly fall onto the bed with her, but I caught myself and knelt between her legs as she spread them, my wet cock dangling at the edge of her pulsing and dripping wet pussy. "I want you inside me when you cum, Dr. Daddy. That's your reward for managing to get into my throat."

I blinked again when I heard her say that, but I groaned as I looked down and grabbed my cock, placing my thick cock head on her moist pussy lips. Looking back at her and seeing that she was staring intently at me, I began to saw my cock head back and forth, making Ciara lean her head back and moan, almost hitting Violet's ass, who was still passed out.

"Hmmm, my naughty, naughty schoolgirl." I said huskily, nudging my cock head and spreading her pussy lips just a tad bit, making her gasp as she looked back at me. "You've never let anyone cum inside you. I'll be the first one to do that too, correct?"

"Ooooo, correct, Dr. Daddy!" my sister moaned, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling my head down, the beak of my mask almost hitting her nose as she stared at me. "Now stop teasing me and fuck your bitch!"

"As you wish." I growled, smiling inside my mask as I slammed my cock deep into Ciara's pussy, making her tighten her grip around my neck and throw her head back and she let loose a loud scream. Not giving her any time to adjust again to my girth, I started hammering her pussy with long, deep and hard strokes. My sister began moaning like crazy, and after a couple dozen hard thrusts, her arms fell off my neck and to the mattress. Clenching them tightly, she arched her back as her scorching pussy clamped hard onto my pistoning cock.

"AHHHHHH, FUUUCCKK!" she screamed, leaning her head back as her juices washed over my cock. "I'M CUMMMMMING!"

Taking that as a challenge, I decided to up the stakes and leaned up so I was on my knees, but I didn't stop my thrusts into my sister's sweet pussy. Watching her breasts bouncing up and down and feeling my balls slapping her ass, I trailed my hand down and rested it on her shaved mound. Not surprised to feel her mound bulging out around my impaling thickness, my fingers found her marble-sized clit and I began flicking it. Ciara seemed to like that because her body shuddered as another orgasm rocketed through her body.

"FUUUUCKKK!" she screamed, trying to raise her head. "DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING STOP! KEEP ON FUCKING ME! MAKE ME CUM AGAIN! MAKE YOUR BITCH YOURS!"

Surprised but a bit impressed at seeing this side of my sister, I decided to grant her request. Grabbing her bouncing breasts, I began massaging and kneading them as I pounded her pussy into submission, trying to hit her cervix with each thrust. Ciara grabbed my gloved hands and stroked them, moaning as she looked at me, her head going from side to side as I hammered her pussy apart. It soon dawned on me that she was trying to see who was fucking her, but I wasn't going to let that happen. Punching my thick cock even deeper into my sister's furnace hot pussy and feeling my cock head slam into her cervix, she threw her head back as she clamped her pussy down hard on my cock.

"OOOOOOOOO!" she screamed, arching her body as I yet again felt her juices wash over my deeply thrusting cock. "I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING! OH, FUCK, WHOEVER YOU ARE, I LOVE YOU! I FUCKING LOVE YOU!"

I blinked and nearly stopped when I heard my sister say that, because of the years, she barely said that. Now, hearing my sister say that she loved me as I was giving her the pounding that she wanted, that did it for me. Giving a few more final thrusts, feeling my orgasm nearing, I buried my cock up to the hilt in my sister's pussy, my cock head kissing her cervix. Letting a loud groan escape my lips, I unleashed my creamy, hot and thick seed deep into Ciara's pussy. She let loose a loud scream as her body shuddered yet again, and a second later I felt her juices flooding through her pussy. I smiled as I heard the squelching of our combined juices trying to seep out my sister's plugged pussy, knowing that I had just made her cum just from feeling me cum inside of her. Little did she know that it was her younger brother that had done it.

"OH, FUCK, I FEEL YOU CUMMING INSIDE OF ME!" Ciara screamed, raising her head ever so slowly as I continued to fill her pussy up with my seed, not moving as I rested on my hands. "FILL ME UP WITH YOUR SEED, BABY!"

All I could do was groan as the last of my cum seeped into her pussy, making my sister moan and rest her head back down on the mattress. Feeling my strength return, I pushed up and back, making my still hard cock slip out of her pussy, causing her to give a sigh as I immediately saw my seed start to leak out of her pulsing pussy lips. I found that sight incredibly sexy and started to pull my costume bottoms up as my sister raised her head just a tad bit.

12