Harley and Ciara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you were very naughty tonight, babe, for a schoolgirl." I said huskily, pulling my costume bottoms all the way up as a frown started to form on Ciara's face, but it stopped when I said 'babe', which even surprised me. "Perhaps I should find you again and see what other diagnosis I can give you."

"Hmmmm, definitely, but where are you going?" Ciara whined, trying to sit up, but she kept on falling back down. "We have all night and... Who are you? Please take off your mask and show me the face of the man who truly knows how to fuck a women."

"Ah, no can do, baby girl." I said huskily, leaning down and picking up my staff as my sister leaned up to the point where she was resting on her forearms, but I could tell that they were shaking. "You... Wouldn't like who it is."

Ciara leaned her head to the side, but she just shook her head. "I don't care, Daddy." she purred, spreading her legs just a tad bit, making her pussy lips open a bit, causing more of our combined juices to seep out and drip onto the mattress. "With the fucking you just gave me, how I think of you has changed dramatically."

"Alright." I mused, gripping my staff as I shifted from foot to foot. "Well then, if that's the case, I'll give you a hint. My name starts with a 'H'."

My sister blinked, and her smile faded as her body jerked. "A... 'H'?" she said, a hint of panic in her voice as she looked at me. "Uhhhhhh..."

"The first name would be the right one, if I know you." I said, this time normally, making my sister look at me as she bit her bottom lip. "And... I do know you, Ciara."

Ciara blinked and gasped, but before she could reply, I whirled around, dashed out of the room and down the hallway. Hearing the song 'Turn Down For What' by DJ Snake blast through the house as I headed down the stairs, I decided to head back to my room. Not bothering to find Brodie, knowing that he might be somewhere fucking a girl, I pushed past multiple people, some of them girls who were topless and would eye me hungrily, but I just eased past them and into the cool autumn night. Tomorrow will be a challenge at how my sister might react to the nights events, but... I'll just have to wait and see.

12