Harley and the Dude

Story Info
Man's man becomes cocksucker and bottom.
1.4k words
4.53
10.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harley was a man's man. He had been a stellar athlete in high school and small college. He had always been successful with the girls but had never found one that sucked his cock as good as men. Harley loved his cock sucked and spent time in gay locations seeking blow jobs. He had no desire to fuck a man, but loved being sucked off by men.

Harley had a nice 7" cut cock with a big head that most cocksuckers would salivate in anticipation of sucking it.

Harley was in the Magic Mushroom gay bar again and found his way to the restroom hoping to get sucked off. He found a big dude getting sucked by someone that had sucked Harley several time. Figuring he would have to wait his turn, Harley removed his cock and began slowly stroking,

Harley's attention was focused on the dude getting sucked, it was obvious the dude had a monster cock far bigger than Harley's 7 incher.

Without realizing it, Harley was mesmerized by the dude's monster cock. So much so, he began jerking off furiously. The dude took notice.

When the dude deposited his cum in the cocksucker's mouth, Harley almost simultaneously spewed his load catching the cocksucker on the side of the face causing the dude to laugh.

Harley was startled when the dude said. "Like my cock don't ya?"

Harley stammered out, "like you I came in here to get sucked off."

"Maybe so, but you found a cock to your liking," the dude said.

"Look I'm not a cocksucker, but I admit I'm very impressed by your cock," Harley said.

"Well baby I'm a multiple cummer and I think you want to suck my cock. I have a second load just for you," the dude said.

Harley was shaken as he was not a cocksucker, and had only come into the restroom to get sucked off himself.

"Go ahead and suck him, I think you will like it, I surely did," said the cocksucker.

A trembling Harley sank to his knees as the dude presented his semi-hard cock to Harley's lips. Harley tried to speak, but his mouth was quickly filled with the dude's cock. Harley could feel the dude's cock growing in his mouth. He was both shocked and surprised how much he liked it. The dude began sawing in and out of Harley's mouth. The inexperienced Harley was content to let the dude face fuck him.

Without realizing it, Harley began sucking the dude's cock. As he applied suction, the dude let Harley take over. Harley was desperately trying to emulate the many blow jobs he had received. Not bad thought the dude, he will only get better over time.

Harley was thoroughly enjoying sucking his first cock. A shocking turn of events. The other cocksucker was verbally urging Harley on and offering advice as he began stroking his own cock.

The dude began to moan causing Harley to take more of his cock till it hit the entrance to his throat. Harley's throat opened up, almost if by magic, and the dudes cock slid in. The first-time cocksucker was deep throating, something that almost never happens. Ah, a natural born cocksucker, the dude thought.

Harley was now being throat fucked by the dude's big cock. To say Harley was in a state of sexual euphoria would be an understatement.

The other cocksucker realized that Harley was deep throating the dude and it spurred him on to beat off more furiously. This time it was the cocksucker spewing his cum on the side of Harley's face. Harley felt the warm cum running down his cheek. Without warning the dude deposited his second load in Harley's mouth causing Harley to gag and choke. Harley quickly began swallowing the dude's spunk and lick his lips to savor the last few remaining drops.

Harley was now officially a cocksucker. Harley slinked back into the bar of the Magic Mushroom. He felt every pair of eyes were on him. Like everyone knew he had been sucking a cock. Harley was a very self-conscious cocksucker. Seemed every cocksucker in the place was knowingly looking at him. He had to get out of there.

Harley quickly exited the front door only to run into the big dude he had sucked. "I have to compliment you. For a first-time cocksucker, you did very well. Er, that is if it really was your first time," said the dude.

"Oh, it was," Harley replied.

"I bet you have a virgin ass too," said the dude.

"You would bet right," Harley responded.

"I have a room over the drug store on the corner, we can go there and correct that," said the dude.

Harley shivered at the prospect of having the dude's big cock shoved up his ass. "Come on, let's go," said the dude.

"Look I don't know what you think, but I'm not gay. I only frequent the Magic Mushroom to get my cock sucked," said Harley.

"Well baby I am gay, and I not only want to fuck you, I am going to fuck you", Said the dude.

Harley realized his cock had gotten very hard and was beginning to ache. He need release. Finally, without realizing the significance, Harley said, "Lead on."

A beaming dude said, "Follow me." Harley did follow down to the corner and up the side stairs and into a small apartment.

"Strip," commanded the dude. Harley's mind was in a whirl as his clothes came off. His raging boner stood straight out and caught the dude's eye. The dude thought, not bad.

"Bend over the sofa," the dude said. As Harley bent over, the dude's clothes were flying off. Both were now totally nude and each were sporting raging boners.

As Harley bent over the end of the sofa, his ass was presented in a fashion to make easy access. Harley fully expected to have a probing cock searching for his puckered ass, but felt a warm wet tongue licking up and down. Holy shit he is rimming me, thought Harley as shivers ran through his body.

Harley's cock only got harder as the dude gave him his first rim job. Harley grinned as the word anilingus ran through his mind. The dude's ministrations brought Harley great pleasure. Little did Harley know, that at the same time, his asshole was being lubricated.

The dude made a quick move and pressed his cock into Harley's waiting hole. As the big head made entry, Harley felt a searing pain as his sphincter muscle resisted. The pain eased as the sphincter gave way and the dude's cock inched in. Contact with his prostate, caused Harley to experience a warm wonderful feeling. "Oh, baby your tight ass is even better than your throat," the dude bellowed. Harley tried to speak but no words came out. When the dude bottomed out and was balls to the wall, Harley felt a fullness like nothing before. Harley's snug ass was now impaled on the dude's big cock.

The dude began, slowly at first, fucking Harley. But as he built up speed Harley began to fuck back. Harley was loving it, as was the dude. Once in sync, a rollicking fucking was taking place. Both parties were receiving great pleasure.

Neither wanted it to end, but all good things do end as the dude coated the walls of Harley's bowels with his warm spunk. Feeling the warmness filling his bottom, Harley unleashed his own spunk on the end of the sofa. Harley just had his first anal orgasm. Both the dude and Harley collapsed.

There would be no more cum that night. But come morning Harley felt the dude's cock probing his asshole. Harley was about to get fucked again. He willingly accepted the dude's cock and got an even better fucking, if that was possible.

When the dude finish fucking Harley, he surprised Harley by saying, "I want to suck your cock." Harley's cock was hard and he had not orgasmed with his second fucking. Damn, it only gets better, thought Harley.

The dude proved to be a first-class cocksucker and got his just rewards when Harley filled his mouth with a fresh load of cum.

Thus began a long period of great homosexual love as Harley moved in the dude. They got married on September 4th, 2023.

More to come, who knows what the future holds for the dude and Harley.