Harley Davidson Lawyer Ch. 07

Story Info
Get Me to the Chapel on Time.
5k words
4.23
5.4k
2

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
959 Followers

The Harley Davidson Lawyer

Chapter 6: Get Me to the Chapel on Time

When my boyfriend finally returned from his long trip to the bathroom, he asked me to dance. I'd had too much to drink thanks to a couple of gentlemen at the bar, and I begged off, saying I was desperate to use the restroom. Matt informed me that the lines to the women's room were very long. He told me a waitress he knew had suggested using the employees' bathroom. He directed me to a door around the corner and told me to ignore the sign that read 'Employees Only.'

I stood up carefully to hide the damage to my shorts. I needn't have worried. Matt was more interested in watching my bare sweaty breasts jiggle. I was trying hard to look sober as I walked away, swaying my hips for his entertainment. I was soon around the corner and out of Matt's sight. Of course, I got numerous catcalls along the way from the drunken patrons eagerly awaiting my performance in the finale of the Daisy Dukes dance contest.

Ordinarily, I would have been annoyed by the off-color yells, but tonight I was celebrating. I had my first boyfriend, and he had made me a fantastic job offer over dinner. My usual shy demeanor had been replaced with a warm feeling of friendship and love for everyone. I attributed my happy feelings to my new boyfriend and too much tequila.

I knew that I was giving the crowd celebrating the end of the workweek every reason to make indecent comments. I had lost my muscle shirt during the dance contest and my breasts, which were too large for my tiny frame, were on full display. My ragged Daisy Dukes were stretched tight across my firm ass. When Brenda had volunteered to cut off the bottoms of my jeans, I had asked her to make them shorter than my competitors' outfits. As a result, the bottoms of my ass cheeks were exposed. Rips in the thin fabric suggested that I was going commando. The lack of underwear wasn't intentional. My boyfriend had ripped off the only panties I had brought with me when I invited him to my room.

I had a problem with my only remaining item of clothing. The zipper on my Daisy Dukes was stuck halfway up and barely covered the top of my slit. Luckily I had shaved, or I would have been exposing a forest of curly black pubic hair. I realized how serious the problem was as I walked away from my boyfriend. Without a button to fasten the waistband, my frayed shorts started slipping off my hips as if they were alive. I grabbed them just in time to prevent them from falling to my feet and tripping me.

I found walking difficult in my five-inch high wedge shoes since the floor was moving like the deck of a pirate ship riding the swells on the Caribbean. There were several giant squids in the water with the heads of leering men. Their long tentacles reached for my body. Many of the man squid beasts along my way succeeded in clutching my bare breasts or grabbing my exposed ass cheeks. I couldn't believe how wasted I was after a handful of tequila shots. My drunken state made it difficult to avoid the ravenous fiends.

I was almost to the shore, but I had to first slip between a pair of gigantic man squid. Fat mermaids rested on nearby rocks drinking beer and shouting insults. I was halfway between the beasts when I felt thick tentacles wrap around my thighs high on each leg. My shriek was swallowed up by the sounds of crashing waves that reminded me of a song I liked. The band's discordant attempts at country music drowned out my protests. Powerful tentacles seized my arms and pulled them straight out from my sweaty torso. Without my hand to hold them up, my shorts fell to the floor, leaving me naked.

One of the beasts' giant sucker-covered tentacles wrapped around my waist and probed my shaved mound. The fat tip plowed the length of my wet slit and crashed hard against my engorged clit. I screamed as the rough appendage rasped across my sensitive nub. Another pair of massive tentacles spread my bare ass cheeks. I shrieked as something hard probed my anus.

I screamed as the pressure increased. "Oh God, not my ass."

A man squid's beak pressed against my mouth and cut off my scream. I was terrified. I'd been paranoid about anyone touching my ass since my brother's best friend had whipped my butt with a cane for annoying him. Afterward, he'd teased me incessantly about my initials which unfortunately were 'ASS.' I felt relief when the fat tentacle that had been exploring my nether hole slipped further between my widespread thighs. The man squid laughed when he found the opening of my vagina.

I staggered under the beasts' vigorous assault and found myself consumed by overpowering lust. Maybe these fierce creatures would give me the orgasm I'd been denied all night. The disapproving curses of the mermaids terrified me, and I closed my eyes to avoid their threatening gaze. I squirmed helplessly in the firm grasp of the man squids as their fat tentacles probed my sensitive flesh. I shrieked as a fat rough tip pressed harder against the entrance to my wet vagina and drove inside. I twisted my hips and ground my hungry pussy on the invading digit. One of the beast's suckers found my clit and began rasping across my shaved mound. Oh God, I was desperate for release after the sheriff had left me on the edge.

The tentacle in my pussy was soon joined by a second. I screamed again as my passion mounted toward a powerful climax, but the pressure of the probing tentacles on my full bladder was becoming unbearable.

"Oh God, oh God, please..."

I don't know what I was praying for. Maybe I was begging for my elusive orgasm. Brenda had reduced me to a mass of quivering, overheated flesh after she trimmed my skinny jeans, but she had left me unsatisfied. The sheriff had also left me on the edge when he chased after the newspaper photographer. Perhaps I hoped the strange beasts would take turns fucking me on the rocks. What monster had my new boyfriend awakened in me?

I knew I was in trouble when a horrible creature rose out of the raging sea. The bloated monster looked like the sea witch Ursula from Disney's 'The Little Mermaid.'

The witch grabbed me by my black braid and screamed curses at the beasts holding me. "Let the filthy whore go. You have no idea what horrible diseases this nasty cunt is carrying."

Ursula cuffed the monsters, and their tentacles pulled away from my tormented body. The bitch spun me around by my hair and threw me into the boiling surf. I couldn't swim with my shorts around my ankles. I gasped for air as I sank beneath the waves, still struggling with my ruined Daisy Dukes. A porpoise nudged me back to the surface as I pulled up my shorts. I had to jump a couple of sharks to reach the shore.

Back on the rocks, the fat sea witch was still cursing at one of the man squids. "Asshole, don't even think about touching me until you've washed off every trace of that disgusting, filthy, disease-ridden whore. Damn, I can't believe what sluts come out for our Daisy Duke contest."

I lay panting in front of a rough wooden door bearing a crude sign that read 'Employees Only.' I took a deep breath and shook my head to clear it. Damn, I was fucked up. In the future, I promised myself I would never touch tequila again.

I staggered to my feet and stumbled through the swinging door. I was safe in a shabby part of the building that hadn't been painted or cleaned in ages. At the end of the wide hallway were a pair of large metal doors marked 'Loading Dock.' I passed the employee's locker room on the right and entered the unisex restroom. The room was poorly lit, and every surface was dark with grime. The sliding bolt on the door was hanging from one screw, so there was no way that I could lock the entrance to the restroom. The noise from the band was still loud with the door closed.

I was shocked by the condition of the room. It looked like a disgruntled employee had smashed their fist into the mirrors above the stained sinks. I knew it was the employees' restroom, but someone should have serviced it. There were spills and bits of toilet paper on the floor, but the worst thing was the lack of doors on the two stalls. One was clogged and didn't even have a toilet seat. Guess the guys used it as a urinal since the place where a urinal would have gone was a gaping hole exposing twisted pipes.

Well, I was desperate. I took the stall furthest from the door and wiped the wet seat with the last bit of toilet paper on the roll. I barely got my ass over the toilet before I unleashed a torrent of piss.

I sat staring at my Daisy Dukes gathered around my ankles. The tiny rag was all that was left of my skinny jeans. Besides my five-inch high platform wedge shoes, the scrap of torn cotton was the only clothing I had left. I turned my legs to look at my shoes. I loved my Michael Kors. I had bought them to give me added height when I defended that sick fuck Deek Grenhouser. Even with the extra inches, the patronizing judge had referred to me as Sweetheart and Little Lady. Well, I had shown him and the misogynist District Attorney when I got the murdering rapist off with a slap on the wrist. I considered my Michael Kors to be my lucky charm. God, how I loved my shoes. They had helped me win the case that rewarded me with my prized Harley-Davidson Road King Classic.

My body shivered as I remembered how Matt had gently shown me the joys of sex. I thought about how much I loved the big, beautiful, kind man. I felt so happy. I had never felt so joyful in my life sitting alone on a broken toilet seat in a filthy bathroom.

I was taken by surprise when a stiletto-heeled red shoe stepped between my legs and pressed my cut-offs to the floor. A gentle hand cupped my face. I followed the long pale, and heavily freckled legs up to a short pair of Daisy Dukes. My eyes kept moving up past a pale taut stomach to an enormous pair of gorgeous freckled breasts. When my eyes found Mindy's green eyes staring down at me, I smiled back. What a beautiful woman. I loved her red hair and every freckle on her body.

"Sweetheart, how are you doing?"

I grinned so hard I thought my face would break.

"Oh, Mindy, I'm so happy. Everything is wonderful. I love my lucky Michael Kors. Thanks to them, I have a big Harley and a hot sexy boyfriend. I love Matt so much it hurts."

Mindy laughed. "Judging by the size of your pupils, I bet you love everyone. Sweetie, you're rolling hard."

"Mindy, you're so beautiful. You dance like a ballet star. I adore your red hair and freckles. I love you."

Mindy smiled, "Well, sweetheart, I'm happy you love me because I love you too, and I'm thrilled your loving boyfriend asked me to be your bridesmaid. He's gone to Las Vegas to buy you a big fat diamond wedding ring and a beautiful white lace gown to wear to the wedding chapel he's reserved. He asked me to get you to the chapel on time. I'm sorry, but you won't be able to finish the contest. Your boyfriend must love you a lot because he said he couldn't wait any longer to take you as his bride."

Matt wanted me for his wife! I thought my heart would melt with joy in response to Mindy's fantastic news. I had to get to Las Vegas as fast as possible.

"Oh, Mindy, how am I going to get to Vegas? I rode here on the back of Matt's bike."

"Sweetheart, I've got you covered. My brothers will happily take you. We need to go at once."

Mindy took my hands and pulled me to my feet so fast that the room spun around. Nothing looked solid, and the walls were breathing harder than ever. I closed my eyes tight and took a slow, shuddering breath. Damn, I'd had drunk way too many shots.

I felt a draft on my wet pussy. "Wait, I have to wipe."

Mindy laughed, "I guess you didn't notice the lack of toilet paper, but I can take care of that for you."

My redhead friend pulled me to her with one hand clutching my bare ass. Her other hand slid down my stomach and rubbed across my wet pussy. I jerked when her fingers found my clit and rolled the little nub around in a circle.

"Damn little girl, I think your pussy was soaking wet before you sat down. I'll do my best to take care of your needs."

Her fingers stroked my clit harder. Her hand on my butt slipped between my ass cheeks. I inhaled sharply as her fingertips slid across my ass hole. Oh God, please don't touch me there. If you're my friend, you won't play with my ass. I inhaled sharply when her fingers slid between my legs and paused at the entrance to my vagina. I groaned as she pressed a couple of fingers into my wet pussy. I gyrated on her fingertips as her lips found mine, and she shoved her tongue into my mouth. I whimpered in the arms of my new girlfriend. I was so happy. Yesterday, I was a shy young woman, and now I wanted to have sex with everyone. Why had I waited so long?

Mindy was so skillful with her fingers. I loved what she was doing to my body. I was getting close to the orgasm I had been denied all evening. My pussy was swollen with my arousal, and my hips were thrusting against beautiful Mindy's long thin fingers. I felt a trickle of my pussy juice run down my naked thigh. I was so eager for release.

"Mindy, I love you. I love everyone. I've never been so happy. Please don't stop."

Unfortunately, my new best friend was in too much of a hurry to finish me. Couldn't she tell how close I was?

"There, I think that's as dry as I can get your cute little pussy. We need to hurry. I'll take you to my brothers now."

I started to bend over and pull up my cut-off jeans, but my new girlfriend stopped me.

"I need to fix your Daisy Dukes. I saw how the sheriff forced them open and jammed the zipper. Here, I'll hold you steady while you step out of them."

I followed Mindy's suggestion and was left wearing nothing except my platform shoes. She bent down and picked up my cut-offs. She carefully held them between her thumb and forefinger.

"Damn, girl, your Daisy Dukes are soaking wet. I guess you do love everyone."

She pulled on my hand and said, "Come on. My brothers are waiting across the hall. They're eager to take you. I know Matt wants you to hurry."

"I thought you were going to fix my shorts."

"I'll repair them while I introduce you to my brothers. I just know you'll love them too."

I was a little nervous about leaving the restroom stark naked, but I trusted Mindy. She led me across the hallway to a cold storage room filled with kegs of beer and all sorts of food containers. My nipples got hard in the frigid air.

I was pleasantly surprised to recognize her brothers as the gentlemen at the bar who had bought me the tequila shots. I returned their warm smiles as Mindy made the introductions. I found myself surrounded by loving friends and forgot about my nakedness.

"These are my brothers Luke and John. The short, dark-haired, muscular lunk is Luke. If you speak to him slowly, he'll be as eager to please you as a young puppy. John is a little brighter, but he's sensitive about being a tall skinny string bean. We call him 'String Bean' because we love him just the same."

John held out his hand for me to shake and said, "How are you doing, little lady? I hope you enjoyed the tequila shots."

Even with the five-inch boost from my platform shoes, the brothers towered over me. I had to tilt my neck to see John's sparkling eyes. He stepped closer and began massaging my shoulders while we talked. Oh my God, it felt nice. I loved having friends.

"I've never been so happy in my life. My boyfriend wants to marry me. I love him so much I get chills thinking about him. Thanks for offering to drive me to Vegas for the wedding."

John smiled. "I'm glad to help. Anything to make you happy. I'm looking forward to taking you, and I know my dumb ass brother wants to come too."

I looked behind me and smiled encouragingly at Luke, who was leaning against the door. He smiled back at me and moved forward. His massive hands embraced my shoulders as his brother's hands slid down to caress my breasts. John's skinny hands lifted my pert breasts, and he bent down to scrutinize them.

"Luke, you wouldn't believe it, but these big hooters are real. I thought sure tits as big as these on such a little girl had to be silicon."

I smiled at John as his fingers continued to tease my sensitive nipples. Luke's warm hands stroked my cold ass, and I shivered as I leaned back against his broad, muscular chest and closed my eyes. I felt another wave of euphoria wash over me, and I began humming. Colorful lights danced across my eyelids. I gave myself over to wave after wave of pleasure.

Mindy said, "John, what's this about tequila shots? I told you to give her just one. Just how many did you buy for the bitch?"

John said, "We gave her the first one like you said with a tablet of slow-release ecstasy. I was worried it wouldn't be enough to do the job, so I added a tab of psilocybin. When it didn't seem to be working, we mixed up another drink for the waitress to bring her. I put in two tablets of ecstasy in the second drink. The last two drinks had a bit of speed with a lot of tequila. What are you worried about? She seems to be enjoying herself."

"Oh dear God, you moron. Did you consider how tiny she is? You gave her enough shit to knock Luke on his ass for a week. Hell, she may never come down."

John looked chagrined, but he didn't stop caressing my naked body. His long fingers mauled my tits and twisted my cold hard nipples. I gasped from the mixture of pain and pleasure. I ground my bare ass against Luke's leg that was pressed between my thighs from behind. I was shivering from the cold and my growing arousal.

John said, "What's the fucking difference? We're just going to sell her to a pimp in Las Vegas anyway. Look at her. She's out of her mind and loving it. The slut's not going to cause us any problems. Please let Luke and me fuck her before we go."

Mindy tilted my head up and said, "Lyss, can you hear me?"

I heard my girlfriend's voice calling me. I opened my eyes and smiled at her.

"Sweetheart, your fiancee just texted me. He said you are a very sensual woman and super enthusiastic, but you needed more sexual experience before the wedding. He asked me if my brothers could show you a couple of tricks. Do you want their help?"

I felt Luke's warm hands slide down my stomach and massaged my sex. His long fingers began exploring the sweaty groove between my labia and my trembling thighs. I whimpered as I twisted my hips, trying to press my clit against his probing fingers.

"Please, Mindy. Please help me. I want to be perfect for Matt. Last night was my first time. I'm trying my best, but I know I need to do better to make Matt happy. I love sex, but I have a lot to learn. I must be doing something wrong because today, everyone keeps leaving me on the edge. I think I'm losing my mind. I'm so desperate for release."

I heard Mindy say, "Go ahead and enjoy the whore before you take her to Vegas. Don't accept less than a couple of thousand dollars from the pimp. The tourists on the Strip love whores that look like little girls."

John laughed as he thrust a couple of fingers into my wet pussy. I squealed and thrust my hips forward to take his fat fingers deeper.

Mindy turned to go. She still had my shorts when she stopped with her hand on the doorknob. She grinned as she gave her brothers one last command.

"The damn Raptors took turns fucking me in the parking lot a couple of months ago, and Josh just laughed when I asked to be paid for their fun. Well, now, it's payback time. I'm going to arrange a bachelorette party for Matt's new girlfriend. When you've taken your fill, drag her naked ass out the loading dock door. I'm sure I can find enough horny bastards in the bar to help her celebrate her eagerly anticipated wedding. You can sell her in Las Vegas after everyone's satisfied."

loerics
loerics
959 Followers
12