Harley Davidson Lawyer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mindy hung my shorts on the door handle and left the room. I never saw her again.

#

John said, "Luke, hold her arms behind her back while you ride her. I'm going to fuck her face."

Luke's hands slid down my arms, and he wrapped a hand around both my tiny wrists. I felt the head of Luke's cock probing my wet folds. His boot tapped the inside of my foot, and I spread my legs apart. I grunted as he buried his fat dark cock into my soaking wet vagina with one determined shove. Oh God, his big cock was longer than my boyfriend's and almost as fat. I shrieked in pain as the tip of his cock slammed against my cervix. I kept my mouth open as I gasped for air. I screamed again as he rammed his skinny cock in so hard my dangling breasts jolted painfully.

Luke said, "Oh my God, her cunt is so fucking tight. You'd better do something to shut her up, or we'll have every guy in the bar coming back here and demanding a piece of this fucking whore."

John grabbed my braid and bent me forward at the waist until my back was nearly parallel to the floor. I felt a cock brush over my open mouth, and John's long fat cock slid between my lips. I gagged as the mushroom tip rammed against the back of my throat. He tugged on my braid to align my head, and his cock drove deep into my throat. I fought against gagging as he began thrusting in and out. The brothers got into a rhythm and picked up speed. Since Luke had restrained my hands, there was nothing I could do to prevent John from ramming his massive cock down my throat. He took delight in how deep he could drive the beast. When he pulled the head back into my mouth, I furiously licked his hard shaft to get him off quickly.

Unfortunately, I could not breathe when he buried his cock in my throat. After a couple of minutes of being deprived of air, I panicked and began frantically fighting to free myself. The brothers took my struggles as an indication of my mounting arousal and responded by fucking me harder. John wasn't trying to be kind when he pulled his cock out of my throat long enough for me to gasp for breath. He was only hoping to prolong his enjoyment of my body. I coughed and gagged as I fought for breath. Drool spilled down my chin.

Luke said, "Bro, I don't know what you're doing, but every time she starts jerking around, her cunt squeezes my cock like a mad fiend. It feels amazing. Keep it up."

John's hands slid under my body and grabbed my hanging breasts. His fingers mauled the tender flesh as Luke pounded my pussy with his long fat cock. Tears were still streaming from my eyes from the violent battering he was giving to my cervix. Maybe my vagina had loosened up, or perhaps it had expanded. In any case, the pain disappeared only to be replaced by pleasure that grew with every hard thrust. I grunted each time the big man shoved his monstrous cock into me with a slap of his crotch against my sweaty ass. The thrust of his cock into my wet pussy made a squelching sound and flooded the cold storage room with the odor of acrid sex.

Luke's hands were so large that they wrapped around my narrow hips. I think it was an accident when his grip on my sweaty flesh slipped and his fingertips pressed against my eager clit. I twisted my body frantically in a desperate attempt to reach the orgasm I had been denied all evening.

As John's arousal increased, he thrust his skinny cock into my throat faster. His brief pauses to let me breathe got shorter and farther apart. My panic increased as his careless disregard for my safety threatened to asphyxiate me. My body twisted and jerked in Luke's firm grasp. Oh God, I was so close to a massive orgasm followed by a sweet death.

The only thing that saved me was a flood of semen deep in my throat as John came hard. I coughed and gagged on the foul slimy semen. My cunt tightened on Luke's cock, and I felt him shoot a gallon of hot cum deep in my fertile womb. I had an image of billions of the knuckle dragger's sperm swimming around frantically in search of an egg to impregnate. In a brief flash of clarity, I knew it was only a matter of time before my body released an egg at the wrong time.

The brother's cocks slid out of my body, and I fell to the floor and landed on my ass. Tears poured down my cheeks. Once again, I had been denied my release. I coughed up most of John's cum from my throat. It was frothy and mixed with my saliva. Gobs of the potent mixture ran down my heaving breasts and dripped onto my stomach as if every one of John's sperm knew they had to find their way into my vagina. Meanwhile, Luke's semen leaked out of my engorged pussy lips and ran down the bottoms of my ass cheeks onto the cold hard concrete floor. I looked around in a daze hoping to find a towel.

John said, "That was the best fuck I've had since Mindy got nasty drunk on her last birthday."

Luke pulled me to my feet and said, "We need to get moving if you want to get to Vegas on time for your wedding."

John said, "Don't forget the bachelorette party Mindy arranged for her outside."

"Fuck! I was hoping we'd get there early enough to take her to one of those rooms that charges by the hour. I'm not done with this cunt yet. I want to tap her cute little ass next."

I whined, "I need to clean up. I can't get married dripping with your wet, slimy cum."

John laughed. "Well, I don't see a shower or towels, so I guess Luke and I will just have to spread it around and let you air dry."

Luke sat on a box and pulled me onto his lap. He smeared his brother's semen and my drool over my chest. I leaned my back against his massive chest and moaned as his big hands worked the nasty mixture into my skin. John thought his brother's action was hilarious and copied him. He spread my legs and knelt in front of me. His fingers dragged his brother's semen from my leaking vagina and rubbed it over my pussy and onto my abdomen. When his fingers rubbed cum over my clit, I began grinding my bare ass against his brother's flaccid cock. John's fingers on my pussy felt terrific because I hadn't cum while they were fucking me. The assholes had been too eager for their release to worry about mine.

John said, "Good enough. Let's get moving."

I moaned in protest while they quickly dressed. Once again, I had been left unsatisfied. My body was shaking from intense arousal. Somehow I staggered to the door and retrieved the Daisy Dukes Mindy had been working on. I was done dressing before the two brothers since I only had one item of clothing. I was happy to find that Mindy had freed the zipper, and she had left it all the way open for me. However, when I tried to raise it, I found the damn zipper was jammed open.

Before I had a chance to fix the troublesome zipper, Luke grabbed me. I squealed as the big lunk shoved my naked body into a burlap sack, and the giant ape tossed me over his shoulder. The rough cloth rubbed against my skin as the bag bounced against his back.

John said, "I'll get the door."

Luke took a dozen quick steps bouncing me around in complete darkness. I remembered that it wasn't far to the bar's back exit. I hoped Mindy had invited Josh and Brenda to the bachelorette party in the parking lot. It only seemed fair. I was sure Josh would be more than happy to teach me how to pleasure Matt.

12