Harley Quinn Big Surprise

Story Info
Harley Quinn Receives a huge surprise with Batman.
1k words
2.24
8.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all went to pot almost as soon as the Joker gave the order to rob the armory, his plan being the armory vault filled with the gold from Fort Knox while the Kentucky fortified base went through an upgrade in security systems. Harley Quinn watched with an uneasiness at the 6 men who entered the armory doors after they easily dispersed the 4 guards and for some reason she backed up a few feet away from Joker who kept a tight grip of control on the others to insure they followed his 'foolproof' plan...a word the beautiful blonde knew meant zilch when a certain caped crusader swooped onto the scene.

Call it a Sixth Sense or even Woman's Intuition but Harley glanced around in an ever increasing weariness that made her skin crawl. It was as if she was being watched & then it hit her: she was. Looking around she could not see anything but still felt eyes on her which was not so unusual being she was an incredibly gorgeous voluptuous girl but this time instead of a proud happy feeling she felt so very...exposed. Something was up.

Then she saw it, the shadow behind Joker and in front of her and it was in the shape of a bat! "OMG!! NOOOO!!" Her eyes went from the shadow towards the sky & she saw it, the source of the shadow. It was HIM, the Batman and as she opened her mouth to warn Joker she froze as his hand lifted a finger in a NO-NO gesture. She nodded as if in agreement with him & as she blinked the steeple she saw Batman on was empty. "If he was even there", she thought: "maybe I imagined it! Yeah, that's it!! My nerves made me see or think I seen him!"

However the uneasiness remained and she wondered if it was like that web crawling character in the comics, his spidey-sense because her skin was all tingling like in the cartoon and the comics described. "If I was a super heroine I'd be so cool if had that weird spidey-sense to warn me of danger and stuff" she thought then it hit her what she said in her mind: warn her of danger.

She inches backwards another step whispering: "UH OH!" a moment before Joker's radio communication with his six henchmen went quiet. No noise. No talk. No static. Not good she thought as she took another step to separate herself from the mastermind of this caper, the Joker.

She heard a "whoosh" growing louder & louder then watched opened mouth as Joker was suddenly wrapped up with thin rope or cable that tightened around him as a flying bat thingie shaped like a wing encircled his body and as he fell over his eyes locked on Harley saying a screaming silent: "RUN!!"

She tried to move but her two feet were frozen & besides she felt HIM standing behind her, her spidey-sense yelling that even though he wasn't touching her he was still there, his presence bigger than Life. Harley thought or maybe she even uttered the word because her ears heard him chuckle so she must have whispered the word out loud & not thought it: "SHIT!!"

Movement below got her attention & she watched dozens of police lead the 6 men out of the armory, all empty handed then a dozen taking Joker away with him still wrapped up & bound in that tiny fishing line thin but apparently very strong bat thingie. Then she thought: "WAIT!! HOW COME THEY'RE NOT BRINGING ME IN?!!" and it hit Harley Quinn that instead of the few feet behind Joker she was now 30 feet away & on the shadows of a roof water tower.

But how did she get there? What was going on?!! She wondered if maybe her spidey sense she felt was with some sort of super heroine powers Harley had not known about enabling her to escape capture by the police but when she felt him press against her and saw them swinging to the alley to the Batmobile Harley knew a jail cell was waiting for her and he saved her for last.

Closing her eyes she leaned against Batman not wanting to fall as his hand held the cable allowing their flight to the 90 feet to the street and his high tech gizmo vehicle. Her eyes opened wide as she leaned against him because she felt something else and then she knew why she was last. No words were spoken as they drove through the city and she was surprised when she saw the path they were taking. It looked abandoned and overgrown with trees and bushes and weeds and even tall corn stalks but she was able to make out the features and landmarks and she knew this was the way to the one and only infamous Batcave.

A smile crossed her face as she thought: "GOTCHA!!" but just as quick it evaporated with the thought that if he was letting her see this, then" OMG! I'm was not gonna survive this!! Instead of prison Bats is gonna kill me & nobody won't know a thing!!" Harley sobbed as they drove into a six foot wide storm ditch and when they stopped in a super high tech cave tears fell from her eyes wishing she had been handcuffed along with Joker because that would mean she was safe.

Bravely she stepped out of the Batmobile to face him with wet tears streaming down her face then she said in a broken whisper she intended to sound stronger: "Okay Bats, I know that you're gonna kill me so do it fast please." She got really angry hearing him chuckle and she flew against him with both hands clenched in fists striking Batman furiously as Harley yelled: "DON'T LAUGH AT ME!!"

Her punches did nothing against his buff body & she froze as he unmasked himself & pulled her into his arms while saying: "I'm not laughing at you, Harley, I'm just laughing at you thinking that I was going to harm you." When his lips pressed on hers she could not believe this dream because she thought her ears heard him say: "Miss Harley Quinn, will you marry me? I've loved you for a long time & I want you to be my wife."