Harlot Queen of Demons Ch. 02

Story Info
Bedroom negotiations and arena fucks.
14.5k words
4.88
5.5k
11
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
664 Followers

The first thing Xara saw when she stepped into her new royal bedroom was naked Duke Ahab spreading his muscular purple legs. He sat on the edge of a large red bed. And next to the door were both of the captains of the Palace Guard in their black obsidian plates.

"And here I thought you would never have enough of celebrating your coronation," Ahab shrugged. His yellow eyes trailed along the half-angel's alabaster body with clear intent.

"Duke Ahab, for what do I owe the pleasure?" Xara voiced and walked past the captains, towards the duke. There was no question of his intent and she had been far more prepared for this than to be fucked in public.

"I have come to check if the new queen can maintain my favor or if she already forgot who gained her the throne," Ahab explained. The way he took credit bothered Xara a bit since she would guess the other two had played a bigger part in forming the plan, but it did not change the fact all three were vital to her.

"And what would my fateful subject require of me?" Xara asked while looking at a nearby wall to not seem too interested in sex.

"Come, sit on my cock and we can talk," Ahab voiced and tapped his firm thighs. Heat rushed on Xara's face but she hesitated only for a moment before stepping next to the duke and turning around. While she lowered her ass, she was reminded of the two captains at the door. Both of them were staring at her with red eyes.

For a moment Xara thought of trying to command the captains out but as they were clearly prepared by the duke, doing it would show weakness. Especially if they ignored her order. So the new queen decided just to fuck like any other ordinary demon and not care about it even as it made her face burn.

"A female letting me wait, that's new, some might think you aren't a demon," Ahab mused while Xara's ass hovered above his cock for a moment. He was even aiming it on his own while making sure his spread legs were not hindering her from sitting down on his lap.

"Who would question the level of demon their queen is?" Xara asked with a mild mix of anger and confusion. Though it took her only a moment to realize that just having some title did not make her a demon, so she sat down hard and took in the cock.

Xara almost yelped when the fat purple meat burst all the way to her and even bent a bit against her end. The move down had been almost a flash and now she was rewarded by intense throb from her walls against the steel-hard cock. Though as the duke's hands slid up her back, he seemed to be the one enjoying it more.

"I can already tell, that at least your hole is able to keep my favor," Ahab voiced while the veins of his cock began pulsing almost in sync with the walls around them. Xara was even forced to bite her lower lip to not let out any moans that would make her sound like some low-level sex demon that was overwhelmed just by taking in a noble's potent cock.

Ahab's hands pressed down Xara's back until her torso almost rested on her knees. It bent and pressured the demonic penis within her folds but she did not resist. After all, this was gentle foreplay in comparison to what she was expecting.

Xara saw a drop of drool fall from her lips onto the crimson red carpet. It forced her to swallow even as it shifted the pressure in her enough to tingle her spine. And thanks to the duke's big burning hands, her back already had more than enough sensations to deal with.

"Manifest your wings," Ahab commanded.

"Huh?" Xara uttered like she has misheard.

"Do it, it's the only thing I ask of you today," Ahab said with a stern voice like just fucking her was not asking anything special. So Xara let her silvery astral wings appear from her back just because she knew they caused pain to most demons purely by existing. Even the captains at the door twitched without losing eye contact when the translucent pair spread to radiate the room. Some weaker demons might have evaporated just by being as close.

Mild joy spread to Xara's lips but then Ahab's hands moved to grip the bases of her wings. She looked over her shoulder in a moment of fear like someone was trying to rip a part of her off even as there was no way to do that to her wings that weren't even that real. Though a moment later, she almost wished the infernal duke would manage to remove her wings and turn her into more of a demon.

"Splendid, they indeed look genuine," Ahab whispered and lifted the wings up with both of his hands. And as they were in a locked position on her back, she lifted up. A sensation that thoroughly throbbed her back from more than just the opposing energies conflicting.

"You would not happen to know any way to taint them?" Xara tried to joke while she focused on stopping her knees from shaking. Just partial removal of the cock had been enough to convulse her inner walls as they had gotten almost used to the pressure.

"I do have some ideas," Ahab replied with a strained tone. Even if the wings were not able to evaporate him, the strain of actually moving them was clearly not minor even to him.

"Mind sharing them?" Xara asked while the duke lowered her down with his grip only to lift her up again on his cock. Despite any strain, he was clearly not planning to stop.

"If you want that... then you have to work for it," Ahab voiced. The queen's bent legs were barely carrying any support against the ground as his grips carried all her weight. It helped her to focus on speaking even as her toes had begun to twitch.

"Sure, just let go," Xara offered. The duke was in charge of the main library of the nation and the network that acquired new things to it. If there was someone who knew how to alter her nature, it was him.

"Not yet, stay silent while I enjoy defiling a wet angel," Ahab grunted and accelerated the pace he was repeatedly lifting his queen. By now her juices has spilled down to his balls and some had even dripped to the carpet.

Xara gritted her teeth due to a burst of anger but she stayed silent while she swore to show the duke who was the real demon when she had enough power to do so. But meanwhile, her knees jolted when his tip battered into her inner gate especially hard and she almost oinked.

"Wanna fuck?" one of the captains asked the other. Xara knew their names even as they had always been just in the background to her. Both of them looked like red warrior demons but on closer inspection, the female one had the delicate features of a succubus and she was hiding her tail and breasts inside the obsidian plates. Not to mention her silver hair was more common with sex demons who tended to have more mixed heritage than other kinds.

"Not you," Captain Shura muttered without letting her red eyes wander from the cock slurping in and out of the queen. Not only were the clit heavily swollen but the veins on the cock bulged hard enough to move on the purple skin just from trying to penetrate into the tight half-angel hole.

"Oh well," Captain Rektar shrugged. Then he dug out his red cock from behind an obsidian plate and began slowly jerking it.

Ahab was increasingly arching Xara backward so that it became easier for her to stare at the roof than the floor. Her face was turning into a weird mix of regality and that of a demon that was trying to show she was enjoying sex without any inhibitions. Though both impressions were completely ruined by the coy way she kept looking away from the small audience.

"Moan for me," the duke commanded and before the queen was able to reply, he leaned to his back on the bed while keeping her upright from her wings. Then he lifted her enough to begin hammering his hip from below into her.

Xara's legs shook almost powerlessly while the cock drove into her with almost enough force to cause visible air ripples. Ahab's balls slapped into her thighs with enough force to slide between them. But no matter how hard he hit, the queen managed to bite down on loud noises from her upper lips, even as her nether lips kept slurping the cock with increasing intensity.

A hot blast of liquid pressure burst into Xara's inner gate with enough force to make her attempt to stand up but the duke's grip was strong enough to stop her. Though she gave up under a second as her knees trembled when the hardness of her clit climaxed.

"Inghii ghii, hihii," Xara let out a series of feral sounds while each following strike battered the seed deeper into her even as some of it was bursting out of her. The merciless assault battered her very core and Xara felt like she was being cracked wide open and filled with raw burning energy.

"Don't be shy, burn away my seed, I can take it," Ahab almost flared even as he was clearly not done with his climax yet. Xara's eyes were tilted and she barely heard his words, but her will to make sure she did not carry the seed of some demon made sure she registered their intent.

The crimson red fire burst around Xara and even licked Ahab's skin but it only served to consume the seed from his skin. It even licked the bed but it was clearly done with materials that were durable enough to take this level of demonic activity. And the queen let the fire die away in seconds as to not risk losing her new bedroom.

Ahab suddenly jolted forwards and pushed Xara to her knees on the floor while he kept his cock in her. He crouched behind her like in the middle of some athletic act and hugged her rear with his thighs before spreading them. He also still held her up from her wings so that her hands barely reached the ground.

"Time to work, be a good obedient angel and grind me with your cunt," Ahab voiced with a harsh tone like his first climax had just served to get his demonic blood boiling for more.

"Don't tell me you actually like angels," Xara stated with an eye roll. She barely managed to complete it due to a twitch of her eyes.

"No, I despise them, that's why I want you to fuck me like a demon," Ahab said while his cock regained all of the hardness it had lost during its last release.

"Fuck like a demon," Xara mouthed like to remind herself of what she wanted to be able to do without shame. And a moment later her hip began moving her pussy along the cock with a sway as much as her position let her.

"But talking of demons who like angels, Herod," Ahab mused while his queen reached a steady rhythm in grinding his cock. "He will be inviting you soon to his arena."

"You want me to refuse?" Xara asked even as most of her focus went into not showing any weakness while handling the raw demon meat. Her pussy had already managed to spill juices down her thighs but the less she focused on her own pleasure, the easier it was to her despite the slight grin on her lips.

"Nothing of sorts, I want to have my fun with you before him," Ahab explained while tightening his grip around Xara's wings. "And I want you to think me while he fucks you."

"And why would I do that?" Xara muttered. Besides Saul, she had always had the second-best relationship with Herod among the dukes. Not to mention, he controlled her arena gambling debts that she had not yet managed to deal with.

"Because any real demon would think he is pathetic for just asking to fuck like some weakling when he could make you submit to his will," Ahab said while Xara kept grinding his rod. It barely moved out of her but the rotating vertical sway was more than enough to bend and squeeze the meat to drive it towards a climax.

"You know what he will do?" Xara asked while she tilted her head to no see the male captain jerking his cock in the corner of her eyes. Though it meant she saw the female one stare at her since the queen did not want to look at the floor on her knees in front of them.

"That I do, he thinks you would understand him, because of your tainted blood," Ahab mused "But he's wrong isn't' he? You are more of a demon than he is."

"Of course I am, I'm the ruler," Xara exclaimed with a sudden smile while she imagined being a bigger demon than the brute controlling the biggest arenas in the nation.

"You hide behind your innocent angelic looks but deep down, you are a real demon," Ahab voiced and moved his hip forward. It forced Xara to focus on the vertical movement even more as the grip on her wings kept her in place along with the girth of the cock.

"I'm a real demon," Xara nodded while she did her best to twist the cock in her to the best of her ability. She suddenly felt proud and like she had accomplished something to achieve the praise from the duke.

"Then fuck me like one," Ahab said and he moved his hip back to give the queen room to ram her ass into his hip. She suddenly did so with borderline glee even as the impacts caused more than her clit to tremble. But as she was suddenly able to focus on fucking like a demon more than ever before, her immortal body was able to keep its strength.

"Tell me Herod's mental weakness disgusts you," Ahab commanded and out of sheer excitement, his queen wanted to oblige.

"Herod is a disgusting, pathetic half-demon who could never fuck me like a demon and he," Xara's words were interrupted by a hot blast of seed that engulfed her insides. But this time she managed to stop any feral moans by biting her lower lip. She also stopped moving but the duke's cock pulsed its seed on its own into her.

"I want you to despise every moment Herod is inside of you," Ahab voiced while he began to fuck in turn. "And once he is done fucking you, I want you to tell him, that his mental weakness disgusts you."

"That's awfully specific," Xara uttered while semen spurted down her thighs. The infernal duke's second load barely had any less volume than his first even as he delivered it with gentler thrusts than the first.

"Defiant like a demon, it pleases me to see you enjoy fucking like a demon," Ahab voiced like he was doing a declaration. He even did a few harder thrusts that the half-angel took with ease despite her ass bouncing with a reddened hue.

"I am a demon," Xara nodded with a sideways tilt of her head. She even fucked a bit back with her hip. She might not have understood why at the moment, but she kept feeling more of a demon just by taking the duke's cock and hearing his words. And she kept wanting more of it.

"Sure you are, and demons enjoy nothing better than being fucked in the ass," Ahab nodded back.

"Fuck my ass, fuck my ass like a demon," Xara exclaimed even as her eyes tilted before she was done with her words. She had never asked anybody to fuck her in the ass before.

"As my queen wishes," Ahab voiced and pushed Xara against the floor. Then he plunged his cock into her ass by using his own cum as a lube. Just his first deep strike was enough to make her squirt watery semen along the carpet. Though nobody paid any attention to how it was consumed by it.

Xara gritted her teeth to stop a rush of saliva while her tight rear hole was being stretched by the duke's fat meat. She had been barely fucked into that hole and the pressure alone was enough to assault her pussy from the inside.

"Have anyone ever told you, you have the ass of a lesser goddess?" Ahab asked while he laid his weight on top of Xara so that her wings burned against his chest. His hands reached to hold her head from both sides while his cock sunk into her rear as deeply as possible. It bent in her but it did not stop him from doing it.

"Great," Xara stuttered while her ass was being stirred. The way Ahab lifted her head made her stare at the captains. Though he did not seem to pay it any attention while he focused on positioning for optimal fucking. Once done, he began hammering Xara against the floor with enough force to cause loud slapping sounds from her asscheeks distorting from each hit. A feat made notable by the fact he was almost fully laying on top of her.

"Only a powerful warrior demon can have an ass like this in hell that won't break, even the succubi can't imitate this," Ahab grunted. He was definitely using the tight entrance of the hole he was pounding to full effect while his balls kept hitting into Xara's soaked vulva that still kept leaking out cum and pussy juice.

"Or a half-blood angel," Ahab whispered but Xara did not retort despite a sudden rush of anger to avoid worsening their already uncertain relationship. Instead, the new queen closed her eyes and hoped the captains thought she did so just to enjoy the fucking more. But even as the sodomy caused her shame, the less she enjoyed the act, the less of it she felt. So she focused on her sudden anger while she hoped the duke would insult her even more.

But instead of more off-handed insults, Ahab focused on pumping the ass until he climaxed even faster than before only to lay on top of her. His semen burst deep into Xara and she was confused by several moments by all the sensations related to it. Like his heat and load were intruding in places that they should not.

"And the third time, you have thoroughly pleased me, my queen," Ahab voiced. He was content on just staying still on top of Xara while his cock unloaded on its own into her ass. Though his hands lowered from her head and to her breasts that had been arched visible by the grip. He squeezed them almost as hard as her rear opening kept assaulting his cock.

"Can you now tell me what I asked?" Xara asked while she moved her elbows to stop the duke from crushing her breasts against the floor along with his hands just with his still weight.

"What did you ask?" Ahab voiced with mild puzzlement in his tone. Though it did not stop him from giving the queen's breasts a rotating squeeze to part them as wide as they let him.

"How to taint my wings... or how to purge my angel blood," Xara almost panted as the duke had suddenly felt the need to stir her hole. His hip swayed and rotated the cock that still had not lost any of its erection.

"Why would you want to do that? You are far stronger like this than most demons of your generation," Ahab mused and he drove in his point with a single thrust. It barely spilled anything as Xara's opening was almost airtight around his hard meat.

"I'm not saying that I want that, I simply want to know if there is a way to do it. I believe finding that out should be a simple task for you," Xara explained. She attempted to undervalue her request even as she thought it was not going to work. Ahab was not so easy to deceive and she suddenly realized he had played her desire to be a proper demon multiple times during their sex. A fact that made her want to slam her head to the floor with enough force to make her forehead at least throb a bit.

"Well, I will see what I can do, but that will take time, and more effort on your part," Ahab grinned and suddenly leaned back to carefully stand up to avoid a semen spurt from Xara's ass. After that, he seemingly returned to his quiet self he liked to show others, and walked to the door.

"Until next time," Ahab said while the female captain opened the door for him and he left the room.

"Leave me," Xara flared at the guards while flames engulfed her body for a moment. And her wings also dissolved into nothingness.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Captain Rektar asked. He was still jerking his red cock. Its tip throbbed like a shroom but he had clearly been saving his climax with intent.

"I already earned the favor of your master, so get out," Xara irked and stood up to stare at the captains. It would be a simple matter for her to defeat them in single combat as the effectiveness of the Palace Guard came from the numbers, tactics, and equipment. Not to mention the archivist would put them into literal hell if they dared to directly defy the ruler and thus break the Treaties.

"Wouldn't you want your own guard captains to shift their loyalties just a bit?" Rektar asked with a tilt of his cock like he thought presenting it from a different angle would help his case. Though even the queen had to admit that when it came to lesser demons, his cock looked especially edible. Not that it alone would make her want to fuck him.

kngelol
kngelol
664 Followers