Harlot Queen of Demons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xara's focus from the match was stolen by a hot pulse that jolted her eyes. A new load of seed blasted into her core and this time it came with even more pressure than last time. Like it only pushed deeper without spilling out. And in the next moment, she realizes the gravity was distorting only around her stomach.

"Ghii whigii," Xara let out confused feral sounds from her lips as she was assaulted by the sensation of her core spinning. All the while Herod pumped his load with even more force than last time. At least to the queen, it felt like he was going to breach her last gate with a violent climax at any moment.

"Even if you find my cock just decent, is my technique any better?" Herod asked. Xara failed to even think of an answer as her tongue suddenly felt too swollen to even slur. Everything in her body was trying to burst with heat and pressure. She gagged out her tongue while saliva spilled down her chin.

Convulsion after convulsion began adding to the devastation of Xara's body. The semen pushed into her womb only to be drawn out of it. Her walls latched on the cock only to be pressured wide open. All the while her clit was locked into endless internal palpitations.

"Did I perhaps go too far? It would not be... proper to have the queen pass out on my cock," Herod shrugged and the twisting pressure in Xara's body lessened. Though she barely noticed any difference in the pulsing of her pussy or the burning of her shamefully tingling skin.

Xara gasped for air with relief only to realize Herod pushed her hip forward to release his cock. The partially tilted gravity kept her in her place while she suddenly stood in the air against the railing. And in the next moment, the pressure in her womb and pussy exploded out of her with one strong burst of soaked seed that exploded on the cheering crowd of sex demons.

"Hiihi," Xara let out a weird maniacal giggle while Herod seated her back on the pillow just to thrust his cock back into her.

"Such an intense match, don't you agree?" Herod asked but Xara's eyes were too blurred to focus on the darting figures on the stage. She was barely able to think let alone swallow down her hanging tongue.

The burning shame on Xara's cheeks was one of the only two things that tried to push her away from her paralyzing climax. And the other was a thought that crept in the back of her mind that if she gave up now, she would lose her mind. That she would be broken in more ways than one if she let this continue.

"I should tell them... tell them I fuck the victor... and show them," Xara slurred while she tried to focus her incoherent thoughts. She needed a break from the devastating cock and she was about to do just about anything to get it.

"Hmm yes, that could be nice, especially if you do it from top of one of those pillars," Herod suggested and stopped his cock all the way into Xara's pussy.

"Yes, I will, do that now," Xara uttered and she locked her eyes to the farthest pillar from the fighters that was just supporting air. Then she manifested her silvery astral wings and she leaned forwards to fall off from the railing. Herod let go of her thighs but his cock alone almost stopped her first attempt of taking flight. She had to drag herself from it with a squirt that sprinkled on the succubi below.

"For good luck," Herod grinned and he gave a slap to Xara's ass that almost sent her falling to the crowd below. They even lifted their arms to show how eager they would have been to catch her. But Xara focused in time and soared towards the chosen stone pillar. She landed to sit on it with a cheer from the audience.

All the while Xara let her wings fade away, she pressed her heated ass into the stone and her legs almost hugged the pillar. Her pussy still burned and throbbed even as nothing was within her.

"It would seem our new queen is so impressed with today's fights that she has offered to fuck the victor of the final match." the commentator announced to a cheer. "So the winner is not only walking away with the Blood Rubies but gets the chance to impress the most desired demon in our nation with their sexual prowess."

"Demon?" Xara mouthed. She suddenly felt an excited rush. The announcer has just called her a demon and not some half-angel.

"I can do this, I will fuck him to submission... in front of a crowd, like a proper demon," Xara muttered to herself. "Maybe... if I break... I will become a full demon."

Xara's eyes trailed to the combatants that were exchanging blows away from her. But she was barely able to focus on their moves while she gyrated her hip against the pillar. Her skin was locked by friction into the stone and the move stretched and stirred her pussy but not nearly enough for her.

"No, wait... I should drain my lust... I can't think like this... I never can," Xara suddenly uttered while her eyes dilated. She looked down almost in horror to see her nethers spill transparent juice on the reddish stone. Then she looked up to focus on the distorted ripples of the eternally crimson sky. It only added to her heat with the scorching rays of the high midday temperature. Not that the freeze of the night would have done much for her either the way she was.

"The queen is clearly not one to wait once she sets her eyes on a prize, if the contestants won't hurry, she might choose that sturdy stone pillar instead to sate her desires," the commentator declared and Xara gritted her teeth. By now the shameful burn was almost causing her clear pain, like at any moment her skin would burst with fire even as she was resistant to it. And even when she cupped her face with her hands, it only served to remind her with double the sensation of her sorry state.

"And match, Kurk of the Hell Diver Clan is the victor of the day," the judge announced and the crowd exploded with a loud booming cheer. Xara barely registered through her fingers that the victor was using his tail to drag the defeated on the ground like in some twisted victory lap.

"There you have it, but even as Kurk might have proven his ability to fight but now he will face yet another challenge," the commentator boomed. "Will he be able to sate the queen's desires or will he be burned in her blazing hellfire for being a sexual disappointment."

"I will fuck the queen to a violent climax," Kurk announced to the cheering crowd before he charged on all fours towards Xara's pillar. When it came to demons she had fucked, the brute was definitely from the bigger end and she had not even seen his cock yet as he had been hiding it within his body during the match.

Xara's almost glazed eyes stared at Kurk reach her pillar and climb it up with great agility. Her mind was almost completely tilting and the burn on her skin made it pulse almost as hard as her clit. Like she was being cooked alive from within.

"Come down my queen, my cock will sate your carnal desires," Kurk exclaimed and he grabbed Xara's left leg.

"It will?" Xara uttered while the brute gave a quick lick to her shin. His hand and tongue were almost cold in comparison even to the heat of her feet.

"It will," Kurk boomed and he used enough force to throw Xara off from the pillar and towards the ground. Though in midair, she remembered that she needed to be the one dominating, so she grabbed the grey brute's neck and dragged him off from the tower so that he was going to fall under her.

With a loud thump, Xara landed on the ground on top of Kurk's muscular stomach. She sat on it with spread legs. The weight she kept the lesser demon under her was more than unnatural and her fingers almost dug into his flesh just with their grip.

"What a twist, it seems our queen is going to be showing us her excellence in cock riding," the commentator boomed to the audience that had increasingly begun fucking each other. Though their eyes were still mostly on Xara even if their cocks or holes were being occupied by someone else.

"My cock is just behind you," Kurk grinned as Xara Just sat on top of him. Her feet barely reached the ground on the demon's sides and she did not really know what she was supposed to do on the top. Especially not in her current tilted state.

"That is your cock?" Xara uttered when she shifted her head to look at a hard grey flesh pipe with a bloated tip.

"It is, I came hard just by looking at you. Your body fills me with carnal desire to fill your holes," Kurk confessed with increasingly ragged breathing. Like at every passing moment, his mighty dick turned harder and his body more strained.

"Just for me?" Xara voiced and there was a slight decrease in her paralyzing shame. She did not understand why but it triggered her to swallow hard and pull up her feet to kneel on Kurk's stomach. Then she lifted her ass until it was on the right height to even match the rod's tip.

Kurk grabbed the base of his cock and aimed his length so that the tip pressed on Xara's opening. For several moments, he watched how the queen's eyes tilted while her clit throbbed hard enough to almost make her vulva kiss him.

A feral grin spread on Kurk's lips and in the next moment, the ball-tip of his long tail plunged into Xara's ass. It caused her to collapse on top of him with a gag of saliva. It triggered the grey brute's eyes to visibly bulge like he saw weakness that he needed to exploit.

"Groooa," with a roar, Kurk stood up and he lifted Xara up from her hip all the while he kept his tail locked in her ass. He rotated her so that her limbs hung down and the next act he did was to ram his cock all the way into her pussy.

Xara gagged saliva on the ground with a distorted grin while her eyes tilted to almost hide her pupils. There might have even been a bulge on her usually firm stomach if not for the fingers that were pressing it down.

Kurk kept roaring while he began treating Xara like a holster in front of the cheering audience. The cheers were increasingly mixed with loud sounds of fucking and slamming all around the arena. The place was erupting into a complete orgy and their queen was at their center.

Xara's limbs swayed in the air and she was unable to focus on what was even happening anymore. But even as her eyes were almost entirely glazed, a twisted gaping smile manifested on her lips. From the corner of her eyes, she barely registered how Herod was fucking a blue succubus against his railing while more of the sex demons were trying to climb up the wall of the arena. The closer to the top their agile bodies got, the more they struggled against an invisible force and they formed an almost still mass of multicolored flesh that clung to the stone with everything they got.

"It seems our queen is satisfied by Kurk's cock and will be letting him thoroughly prove his sexual prowess," the commentator declared. His words rang in Xara's ears while her head hung down to stare at the almost absurdly sized cock that slid in and out of her with ease. And every time it did so, the twisted smile on her grew just a bit bigger.

Kurk was not holding back and he used almost all of his strength to slap his hip into Xara's rear with a loud echo. He did not even care that the tip of his tail was twisted a bit too much in her tight ass.

Xara almost reached a confused state of burning tranquility before a hot pulse jerked her entire body. Her pussy was so stretched that at the moment of Kurk's climax, almost all of his seed was trapped in her and it had no other choice but to push into her womb or stretch her end even more. Both of them happened almost at the same time as the end of her pussy was being filled while her inner gate almost let in a stream.

"Inghii ghii ghii," Xara let out a series of feral moans that echoed across the arena. They were more than enough to trigger loud cheering and more moaning.

"Kurk of the hell Diver Clan has truly done it now, not only has he won the day but he managed to fulfill his promise of a violent climax to the queen," the commentator boomed. "This will surely send his martial and sexual desirability sky high."

Suddenly Kurk's right hand slid up Xara's body and he lifted her up from her head until her back pressed into his chest. The fingers of his left hand dug harder into her visibly bloated stomach while his right tilted her face up from her jaw.

"If I have pleased you enough, will you give my clan the Right to Hunt?" Kurk demanded. Gravity alone was causing his cock and seed to burn Xara's depths. The change in position was causing her toes to twitch even more than before.

"Huh?" Xara uttered with a hanging tongue. She barely heard what was wanted from her and the demon thrust up with his hip only to make her focus worse.

"Right to Hunt, give it to my clan, my queen," Kurk demanded again. This time she squeezed Xara's stomach enough to cause some semen to burst out of her vulva. It spilled on her thighs and the ground in almost equal measure.

"Fine," Xara gasped and she was rewarded by the right hand lowering to give a hard squeeze to her right breast. He twisted it hard enough to leave a print of his grip even on her already heavily reddened skin.

"I'm glad you have been pleased. I will make sure my clan sends to the palace the best meat we can find," Kurk voiced. The pressure of his cock was decreasing and Xara was almost confused by it deflating just a bit.

"I wonder if you can still stand, or maybe I have fucked the queen off from her feet," Kurk grinned and he let go of Xara. For a moment it looked like she was going to stay up just with the cock but then her body tilted down and she slid off from the rod with a burst of semen out of her.

"It seems our queen's lust has already been satisfied to the point she can no longer walk, truly a mighty feat from the representative of the Hell Diver Clan," the commentator announced to the cheer of the audience. Xara did not even register it while she laid on her stomach one ear pressed into the ground. The stone was not cold enough to cool her down and her body was suddenly heated even more by a burst of anger.

"Let's see how many laps I can run before you get up," Kurk boomed and he jolted to run. The tip of his tail stayed locked in Xara's ass and she slid from the pool of cum but then her fingers dug into the stone ground of the arena and the tail flung free from her.

"It seems the queen is not done yet, will she be now riding Kurk around the arena to see how many times he can go?" the commentator exclaimed like he was trying to give Xara ideas. But the only thing she did was to barely get on her feet.

Xara wiped the drool from her lips before she manifested her wings. Then she soared to the sky with a visual pulse of air. She flew high enough to hide from the demons below how unsteady her flying was and she almost crashed into her own palace on her way back.

** * **

Xara barely got to her bedroom before she collapsed to the floor. For several moments she just laid there on her back heating up the floor. She had not even purged away the seed if not counting it dripping down her thighs during the flight. Though a moment later Izene rushed into the room like a hunting dog who had smelled wounded prey and she immediately knelt down and spread Xara's legs.

"Traces of seed... did you enjoy it that much?" Izene asked while she skillfully licked away the stains from Xara's thighs.

"Just suck it out... all out... I can't take this," Xara moaned with pauses like she was in actual pain. Even Izene had never seen her mistress this bad so she focused on her task.

"The more I wanted it... the more wrong it felt and the shame... it feels even worse now than then... when," Xara almost screamed and she grabbed her own face with both hands. The heated pulse almost burned her fingers.

"Maybe you should just learn to enjoy the shame... I could teach you," Izene offered like she was not taking the queen's plight entirely seriously.

"You don't understand... I can't fuck like this. It's like half of my body is condemning the other half," Xara flared and her sudden burst of anger almost calmed her down just a bit.

"That still sounds like something that could be fun... in its own way," Izene mused with a long lick of the queen's vulva.

"Am I really a demon?" Xara suddenly asked.

"Of course you are, every being who lives in hell, will eventually become one, and you were born here," Izene shrugged before she began suctioning Xara's pussy with her lips.

"After so long, I still feel so different... like a part of me just won't belong here," Xara muttered. She was visibly relaxing on the floor but there was no change in the redness of her alabaster skin.

"Which part? Let me suck it until it submits," Izene teased before she gave a hard suck to Xara's clit.

"Just focus on your task... let me rest," Xara voiced and she closed her eyes before her body came completely still.

"Understood, my mistress," Izene mused while a slightly tilted smile spread on Xara's lips. The succubi did not even notice before the queen corrected it only for it to return the moment she tried to fall back to the state of the rest. But on the third time, she managed to keep her body from doing such a weird thing and she fully focused on the resting part.