Harlot Queen of Demons Ch. 03

Story Info
Picturesque perversion of the divine.
5k words
4.79
3.9k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
669 Followers

Xara felt an odd moment of pride while her servants placed a purple divan on her huge stone throne. Like she was truly making the seat of the ruler her own. There was even room for a small table and a maid to serve her food from behind the back of the divan.

Once the servants were done, Xara did not waste time before walking over to her enhanced throne and sitting down. Izene had already placed herself behind it with a tray of spiced meat.

"This seems to work just as well as I planned," Xara mused and she leaned her head over the back of the divan. Then she opened her lips and Izene placed a piece of meat on her tongue. The queen began to chew while she laid sideways on the pillows. She did so while making sure she was mostly covered by her purple cloak.

"Remember to take good care of my cloak if there is some official business... that requires its removal," Xara voiced almost like to remind herself. "The price of these things has been going up."

"Do not worry, I have a suitable place for it behind here," Izene replied. "But have you planned where you are going to be fucked?"

"Hmm... I can't exactly do it on the floor, and staining the divan would be troublesome," Xara pondered but then she decided she did not want to think that much about it now. There was some room for her feet in front of the divan and her torso could always be under it while she was being fucked on the edge.

Just when Xara was starting to wonder what to do next, a place guard rushed into the hall. He looked oddly bewildered for a brutish warrior demon.

"There is an invasion," the guard almost shouted.

"How could there be one when I did not authorize one?" Xara asked. Borderline fear flashed into her red eyes just from thinking what might happen to her if she would need to lead an invasion.

"We are being invaded," the guard exclaimed with even more panic than before. Though at a closer inspection he seemed more confused by what he was saying than anything else. Like he did not even understand how they could be invaded.

"Where? How?" Xara demanded.

"The gate fortress, Duke Saul has summoned you to view the invasion," the guard explained.

"View? Then it's a minor one, right?" Xara voiced.

"I'm just relaying the message, how could I know?" the guard shrugged.

"Fine, I will go... but it better be minor," Xara stated and she stood up to leave the hall.

** * **

When Xara arrived at the portal fortress Duke Saul controlled, she was immediately brought to the top of one of its towers. Naked Saul was waiting for her there on a divan. Next to him was a dining table filled with all kinds of exotic delicacies that definitely were not of this world.

"I'm glad you made it, the show is still going strong," Saul nodded to the distance where a blue figure was fighting an endless horde of lesser demons on one of the many courtyards of red stone.

"I'm pleased to be invited to witness such a spectacle, there is only one invader?" Xara asked while she tried to see any other places of fighting. But only the towering blue figure was smashing the demons into oblivion while being cloaked by azure flames.

"Just one but he is special, if I'm not entirely wrong, he is a demigod and that means some god has most likely given him a quest," Saul explained. "Since there is no other reason for him to come here alone."

"Right, I will be going then, if his quest is to slay the local ruler, no point making it that easy," Xara voiced and she began taking steps towards the stairs.

"Hmm, I guess that might be correct but he is already heading this way," Saul shrugged and before Xara was able to turn around, a hulking mass of meat landed next to her.

"Heed me, fallen creatures, if you answer my questions I will let you keep existing," the demigod boomed. "For I'm Jason and my word is steel."

"We listen and we obey," Saul stated with playfully lifted hands. He did not even drop the chunk of blue meat he was holding.

"I'm here to seek out the strongest of demons, the rest you don't need to be concerned with," came Jason's explanation. "So point me to the ruler of this land."

"The ruler of this land is not exactly the strongest," Saul replied.

"I will not play the games of demons, you, the tainted angel, if there is any good left in you, tell me where is the one I seek," Jason boomed and his golden eyes bore deep into Xara and she felt naked despite being covered by her purple cloak.

"The most powerful ruler I know is far into the north," Xara offered after a hard swallow.

"Very well, you will guide me," Jason nodded and he lunged to grab Xara from her waist. And in the next moment, both of them soared into the sky. The speed was way faster than even the queen was used to and she was almost shocked from the hard impact the two came down on top of a hill. Once the dust faded around them, she barely saw the massive towers of Vulkar in the distance.

"Now that we are away from those demons, let us talk more. I sense enough divinity in you to trust you a bit more than a demon," Jason voiced while he stared down at Xara. She gave glances around her only to see more of the wasteland, there was no real cover and if the demigod was able to sense her, it would not have even mattered if she tried to escape. So there was only one option for her.

"I'm grateful for your rescue but I'm afraid it's too late for me... It is only right I stay an eternity in hell to lament my sins," Xara said with a solemn tone while she tried to think what to say.

"There is always a way for those that repent and you may consider helping me a step towards your own salvation," Jason almost grinned while he kept examining Xara's face.

"You are so kind," Xara voiced. "So let me help you in your quest."

"You know, you are quite... wait, are you tempting me?" Jason suddenly boomed.

"Huh?" Xara gasped with a tilt of her head.

"Don't tell me you have been deceiving me this whole time, show me your true form demon," Jason shouted and he grabbed Xara's cloak and he ripped it off with ease. Then his golden eyes trailed from her breasts all the way to her pussy. His stare was so intense that she had an urge to cover her nipples and pussy with her hands.

"I knew it, you were preparing to force yourself on me the moment I gave in," Jason stated while he threw away the cloak.

"I planned no such thing," Xara almost flared. " And give me back my cloak if you don't like what you see."

"This isn't your true form, is it? You just took it so you may deceive me," Jason boomed like he was not even listing Xara. "How dare you tempt me with the looks of an angel."

In a fit of rage, Jason reached for Xara's neck, and her attempt to evade ended in his fingers clamping on her shoulder. Crimson flames burst from Xara but the demigod's grip did not lessen even as the stone under them began crackling from the heat.

The only thing the flames burned away was Jason's pants to free his large blue erection. In the next moment, he tackled Xara to the ground and he landed on top of her. His hands clamped on her thighs and spread her legs wide open.

"I see it now, you were the weakness I was sent here to defeat," Jason declared while he stared into Xara's pussy. "I am to... use you until there is no weakness of lust left in me."

"You are just going to fuck me?" Xara asked and she let her flames die away.

"Do not think you can defeat me with temptation, I will face this like any trial until I no longer desire the flesh of the angels," Jason voiced and he pushed both of Xara's legs on top of her torso with his right hand while his left aimed his cock.

Xara stared through the gap of her thighs how the blue rod was slammed into her. The size was more than comparable to demons, his length even bent a bit as he rammed it against her inner gate. But there was an odd sense of something lacking that suddenly filled her.

"The more of this cursed lust you make me feel, the more you disgust me," Jason exclaimed and he took a hold of both of Xara's knee pits while he positioned to thrust. His increasingly ragged breathing was getting very audible.

"No shame," Xara gasped almost in shock the moment she realized what was lacking from her. Even as she was not exactly lusting for the demigod, there was no way she would not at least feel some of the sensation she was far too familiar with to her own liking.

"A demon lecturing me of shame? You are nothing to me, just a clump of cursed meat," Jason flared even as his cock was throbbing in the embrace of Xara's folds.

"And your cock is just mediocre," Xara muttered. In the next moment, she was almost shocked by her lack of anger, or any other stronger emotions. Even as her pussy was getting wet just fine, it was like her mind had reached some unnatural state of tranquility.

"You will not tempt me, you will not, my Goddess blessed me before I came here," Jason shouted and he began thrusting into Xara fast enough to blur his movement from the start. He even pressed her knees into her breasts all the while his form towered more and more over her.

Xara just tilted her head to a side to stare at the distant towers of Vulkar. A small smile spread to her lips while she thought how pathetic Jason was. It was clear he was plagued by some internal turmoil and there was no way he would defeat anything by just fucking her.

There was a sudden flash in the corner of Xara's eyes. She looked towards it to see Duke Saul looking at her through a portal, he was holding some strange box with a crystal in the middle and there was another flash. For a moment she was more confused by that than her lack of emotions.

"You will be mine, you will be," Jason grunted and suddenly his form was distorted by a brilliant light. It engulfed all of his body and even blinded Xara for a moment.

"Mine mine," were the last words before Jason's head was completely dissolved into the light. His grips from Xara's thighs faded away but the weight in her pussy had increased. It had also grown in size, at least towards her inner gate.

"Fist?" Xara uttered when she recognized the shape in her. Once the light faded away, she saw how an oddly cock-shaped silver handle was sticking out of her pussy. She immediately grabbed it and pulled it out to see its soaked fist-shaped head. Another flash came from Saul's device while it was aimed at her pussy before its gape closed.

"Care to explain?" Xara flared even as she did not even know where to start with her questions. For a moment she just wanted to throw away the strange mace but the more she held it, the more connected she felt with it. Its magic was similar to hers but definitely different at the same time. Not to mention it was clearly connected to the demigod in a very tangible way.

Saul's portal floated next to Xara, he was holding black and white pictures. In them, some dark creature was on top of a pale beautiful woman. It took longer than Xara would ever admit for her to realize she was the one in the pictures. Just the fact how calm she looked alone kept confusing her. Not to mention everything in them being shades of black or white.

"Such art, these could pass as records of a lust between an angel and a divine champion," Saul said with a gleeful tone while he showed the pictures like a slide show to Xara. There was a large pile in his hand but he moved them skillfully from the top to the bottom like he wanted to keep them in clear order.

"Those come from that device?" Xara asked. The more she looked at the pictures, the more indifferent she felt. But at the same time, she knew deep down that if she was her usual self, she would be rolling on the ground and holding her face out of shame just from knowing such things existed.

"Yes, it's a picture device from one of the less magical worlds, they especially have all kinds of fancy toys," Saul explained with eager excitement. "Especially the material they use to record these pictures makes them very durable, like small paintings."

"Right," Xara voiced while she wondered if she should ask about the mace. If it was the reason for her calmness, it had turned into a weakness. Also, if something worked, it did not really matter to her if she understood why. But before she was even done with her pondering, she noticed a muscular form in the corner of her eyes.

The moment Xara noticed the red imp, she noticed the second and several more that emerged from behind rocks and other obstacles she had not even paid attention to before. All of them were clearly feral wasteland demons and most of them were jerking their erect cocks all the while they crept closer.

"Let me through," Xara uttered and he pushed into the portal Saul was keeping open. He immediately leaned back but then he suddenly jolted a bit when the mace she was holding came too close to his hand. It seemingly triggered him to drop all the pictures on the ground.

In the next moment, the portal closed in on Xara and she was locked in place with an unnatural grip right under her breasts. On Saul's side, it almost looked like she was stuck there because her breasts were too big to be pulled back through the portal.

"Let me go," Xara flared and she tried to flail his mace at Saul. But then she suddenly lowered it as she was not sure why she had even had such a burst of anger when she was not feeling it.

"Once you apologize for messing my pictures," Saul shrugged and he sat down on his divan that was at a safe flailing distance from Xara.

"I'm sorry," Xara voiced while a grin spread to her lips. It was something that tended to happen when demons tried to apologize. Especially if they did not understand what was so bad about what they had done.

"Not enough, but I will forgive you if you just let me take more pictures," Saul offered while he aimed his box at Xara. He was not even looking at the pictures and his feet were even on top of some of them.

"Of the imps?" Xara asked. Even if such low-level creatures could not even scratch her skin, they were more than able to fuck her exposed holes. A fate that would have normally drowned her with shame.

"Why so hesitant, I don't believe you even came yet," Saul mused while he kept aiming his box at Xara's head.

"Wouldn't you prefer to make me cum yourself, instead of that horde," Xara voiced while the first hard squeezing hands locked into her flesh. They immediately began pulling her legs apart and she lost the ground from under her feet.

"Hmm, not in this situation, I feel inspired. Why don't you give the imps a chance to cum a few times before you judge them unworthy," Saul pondered. "I have heard the feral ones can be quite... pleasing."

"Fine," Xara uttered when the first imp managed to slam his fat cock into her ass. Once he was in, he did not stop all the while his hands locked around her hip. And his pointed tail plunged into her pussy, or at least she was guessing it belonged to the same imp from the angle.

Uncontrolled lust assaulted all of Xara's exposed flesh. Every bit of it was covered in burning muscle, flesh, tongue, or cock. Like the swarm was trying to consume her with pure bodily rubbing. Her legs were spread wide just to give the creatures more room to explore all of her and the clear victor among them hammered his cock and tail into her holes without mercy.

"I take it the show has already started?" Saul asked as Xara clutched her new mace with both hands to almost hug her breasts. She suddenly wished she would be able to feel shame, to feel something else than the assault of the feral hunger and her disturbing calmness.

Xara had no trouble moving her legs with her strength against the lesser demons but when she tried to do so, the movement of the horde turned even more erratic and the slams into her ass almost jolted her. A confused grin spread to her lips while a burning seed burst into her ass.

"Just give me a moment, there," Saul voiced and a set of portals opened around him. Some of them were in such angles that they let Xara see glimpses of her skin from under a mountain of red flesh.

"So beautiful," Saul grinned while an imp managed to ram his cock into Xara's pussy despite the tail already being there. The lack of noise from the massive orgy pile made it clear he was not interested in letting the sound through.

Xara wondered if this was how normal warrior demons experienced raw sex while the imp in her ass kept ramming his cock into her until he deflated. Then he let go of her sides only to be thrown away by the muscular red mass around him. Another of his kind rammed his cock into her ass almost without delay.

The box in Saul's hands flashed, and a picture card dropped from it on the floor. He did not even look at it before the next flash, and the next. He kept taking his pictures through different portals and he even adjusted their locations when needed. All the while the imp horde did not even seem to care, let alone notice.

Xara looked into the distorted red sky and wondered if this was what she had always wanted. Two hard cocks were being rammed into both of her nether holes and she barely cared. Sure she would not have exactly chosen this but she also had no urgency to make it stop.

Cum was being shot even on Xara's legs and back, it was rubbed on her skin by the countless hungry bodies. But suddenly all Xara could focus on was what would happen if she let go of her mace. Just the thought of letting it go should have filled her with fear at this point, but even that felt so disturbingly insignificant.

"Manifest your wings," Saul suddenly commanded.

"What? You want me to kill them?" Xara asked almost confused.

"I'm sure they would be happy to be part of such a beautiful moment," Saul exclaimed with rising excitement. Even if Xara did not focus on it that much, she let her wings manifest slower than usual. Their silvery brilliant light immediately triggered most of the horde to jolt away from her. In seconds, only one of the imps remained near her, he was hanging with a hug under Xara's stomach while he kept slamming his cock into her pussy.

Xara was almost shocked by the image of the muscular imp gripping her as hard as he could while his leathery skin was slowly blackening. But he did not seem to care and his grip was not lessening. And the moment Xara suppressed the intensity of her wings, the imp just slammed into her harder and the others began making their way closer.

"You truly are the most beautiful queen our nation has ever had," Saul stated while he kept recording picture after picture how the horde of imps approached the rear of an apparent angel trapped in the portal.

"Just how many of those do you need?" Xara asked while her eyes trailed on the constantly increasing pile of pictures on the floor. Each and every one of them was a testament to her perversion.

"If you have somewhere to be, I can let you go once I have run out of the cards," Saul replied and pointed at a white stack on the table next to him. He took almost half of it and stuffed all of them into the top of his box.

"Halfway there," Xara voiced with an awkward grin. Suddenly every passing emotion she felt was special and she focused on them, no matter how fleeting. Like they served as puzzle pieces for her to figure out her fate.

There was a sudden roar that even came through the sound dampened portals, and even the imp railing Xara's pussy let go and fell off from her. Their entire horde faded away in seconds before a massive red ogre demon stamped into the view of the observation portals. His erect cock was flopping before him with clear intent. It was definitely one of the bigger ones Xara had seen, let alone taken.

"Saul?" Xara asked but the duke just focus on how the ogre grabbed her legs and spread them apart. Then he crouched to level his cock into her crotch, and in the next instant, he rammed it in with a heavy bulge all the way to her navel.

kngelol
kngelol
669 Followers
12