Harlot Queen of Demons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ghiighii," Xara let out an odd vocal sound, and her body jolted for a moment just enough to loosen her grip. Fear filled her eyes the moment she heard the mace fall into the ground. Her mind adjusted to hear it just a moment before an almost all-consuming heat burst on her face.

"What what what?" Xara uttered while her face pulsed almost harder than the cock the ogre had begun to ram into her like she was a holster on a wall. Her eyes trailed manically from one picture to the other while a sense of physical pressure intensified in her head.

Xara dug her face into her hands while her lips distorted into a deranged grin that spread her cheeks in an almost unnatural way. Her eyes tilted until they suddenly locked onto the mace on the floor.

"Give mace," Xara slurred while she was barely even able to focus on the object she suddenly desired more than anything else.

"Get it yourself, I'm not touching that," Saul grunted without stopping taking his pictures. Xara's legs were held wide in the air while the ogre grinded his hip into her. He was barely pulling out and instead bounced Xara's hip with his grip.

"Can't reach," Xara exclaimed while she was failing to reach even halfway to the mace. But she was not stopping as it was her single goal.

Suddenly the portal lowered to the ground and Xara reached to hug the mace into her breast almost like by reflex. But in seconds everything in her mind clarified and calmed down. And even as there was sweat on her forehead, her biggest sensation was the cock being rammed deep into her core.

"Time for the climax, show that insolent demon what happens when you mess with an angel," Saul declared, and in the next moment, the ogre pulled all of Xara through the portal. One of his huge hands clamped to squeeze her stomach while the other did so to her breasts.

Xara was barely able to keep the hold of her mace while the ogre used the whole of her body to milk his rod towards a climax. She did not even manage to think of a plan while her limbs swayed in the air. And she had no special urge to even make anything stop.

Flashes from Saul's device kept intruding Xara's eyes but she barely differentiated them from the increasing blurring in them. She was almost trapped in her own tranquil calmness, like strength was drained from her and it was easier to do nothing than to do something.

But despite everything else, a smile began spreading on Xara's lips. At first, it was small but the longer the ogre kept using her as a holster, the more it spread. Like cracks were being rammed into her mental shield. Xara latched into them almost like by instinct and her mind was fully focused on the raw mass of feral meat pulsing into her.

The ogre tightened his grip and began ramming Xara almost horizontally into his cock. By now his red hands were almost fully blackened but the brute did not seem to care and kept holding the base of her wings with the same hand as her breasts.

Strike after strike Xara became increasingly aware of what was going to happen, and the more she wanted to enjoy it. She wanted to revel in the climax like a proper demon and that desire alone let her mind amplify her lust through the suppression.

"Aah aghaa," Xara let out slightly distorted moans while she focused on the convulsions of her inner walls. And her desire to experience the raw sex with lust burned harder and harder. But the lust was not even nearly strong enough when a mass of heat exploded within her.

Just the ogre thrusting Xara into his cock at the point of his climax was enough to burst a flood of creamy seed out of her. She gaped her lips to moan at the next thrust but the creature suddenly let go of her. He almost threw her away and began running away while he shook his hand in the air like he had held something burning for far too long.

"H-how dare you, just leave," Xara uttered after her cheek landed to rest on a rock. Her body was trembling and she heated the stones on the ground. And despite the sense of calmness, a slightly twisted grin still intruded her lips. It barely faded even when Saul's portal floated to her vision and he took a picture of it.

"So you did enjoy it to the end, I knew you should at least give them a chance," Saul voiced." Though I would have wanted to capture the moment you show that ogre its place... maybe by mounting it."

"I think I had enough fun for this day," Xara voiced and her infernal flames purged her body clean in seconds. "I will be finding my own way back."

"As you wish, I will be sure to contact you if something interesting happens again," Saul waved and Xara barely responded to it before his portal closed.

Xara saw how the imps were still lurking all around her but her focus went on her mace. No matter if the object was some cursed treasure or a gift from the gods, at least now she had something to control her internal issues. So with a slight smile, she lifted to the sky and headed towards the distant towers of Vulkar.

For the first time in her life, Xara was able to focus on enjoying the marvels of flight even as countless demons were staring at her fly over them. Like all of that was truly beneath her now.

"Demon above demons," Xara repeated in her mind while she landed on a courtyard in the palace. The indifference she felt about the stares of the guards was almost enough to elate her. But it was not quite pure joy she was feeling, something way milder but it had to do for now.

"What is that?" Izene asked with a head tilt. She had rushed to meet the queen like the maid knew she would be very needed. Though she seemed a bit puzzled just after one glance of the ruler.

"Nothing special, just a new sex toy," Xara voiced and offered the mace to Izene but she jolted several steps away from it.

"As you say, will you be needing me?" Izene asked with a clearly disappointed tone.

"I will be taking a bath, wait in my room," Xara replied. She was posing with increasing confidence to the male guards nearby. They all stared at her with clear intent but none dared to approach.

"And don't worry, I will still be letting you, serve me," Xara mused and she began walking away with a sway of her hip. She might have felt unusually calm but every time she repeated the phrase of being demon above demons in her thoughts, she was able to use that to focus her desires through the tranquility like small holes in a barrier.

"Yes, my queen," Izene bowed and rushed towards Xara's room. The queen did not even look her go while she proceeded to present her body to a new set of guards, who respectfully stepped away from her even as they locked their eyes on her body.

"Demon above demons," Xara mouthed and proceeded to present herself to several more sets of guards before she came even close to the royal baths. There she took a long relaxing rest in boiling water before she headed to see who was going to toy with who with Izene. Before the freeze of the night heated in the morning, the maid would see her mistress in a brand new light. And tastier than ever before.

12