Harmless Flirting - Ending 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you are suggesting that we just start over, fresh? You, having done all this groping, for years, having your fun with other men, culminated by having sex with one of these guys? With me having done nothing but seeking out a sexy dance partner, which was only done to rattle you? That's it, you have done all these things and I am to just suck it up, forgive and forget?" Will's words were hitting her hard.

"Will, what do I have to do? Do you need me to endure the same kind of hurt and disgrace that I've caused you? Do you need to be intimate with other women?" She asked him.

"Yes, I guess the answer is yes, I need you to hurt, I need to feel like you really understand how bad I feel. Sucking some woman's bare tits, fingering her pussy and getting a BJ won't satisfy the debt either. For the years of pain that you caused me I need more, to go further than you went, I need to have unrestricted sex and you have to give your consent, and ..." was his startling counter proposal.

She cut him off before he finished, "How many women are you proposing? If you are suggesting an endless stream of naked women that I have to endure, our love won't survive," her head lowered as she realized that if she refused him, they might be over.

"Actually, I was only thinking of one," he said.

"Chrissy," Donna said, already knowing the answer.

"Yes," He said.

Then she made a striking proposal of her own, "If Chrissy is agreeable, go over and have sex with her and when you come home tomorrow, we can start over, just you and me.

"No," Will said, "That's not enough. There have been countless times that I had to watch as you disgraced me. The fact that I hadn't watched you having sex with that guy in his truck, does not diminish the fact that you did it. Until recently I thought that I was past having to worry about your reckless behavior, that could lead to something like that, but unfortunately, I was wrong."

Then Will unveiled his entire set of terms, "No, you do not get to turn a blind eye, you must watch me, and endure the torture that I did. You must watch me have sex with Chrissy, if she'll agree." As he said that, he had opened the new playbook, the plan that he had hatched when mulling over what to do while he was at Chrissy's.

Donna thought long and hard before answering, "Do I have your word that you will forgive me and keep our marriage, if I agree to this?"

He answered somewhat truthfully, "You know that if I said yes to that, it would be untrue, and I won't lie to you. I'll only know after I see the hurt in your eyes and how that makes me feel, that I'll know what becomes of us after."

Donna took another long pause, "Alright, I agree to your terms. I love you too much not to take this chance. Call her and ask."

Will answered, "No, use my phone, I'm sure it will take less explaining if the proposal comes directly from you." He then gave Donna his phone with Chrissy's number dialed and ringing.

Chrissy answered right away, but Donna had to repeat the proposal three times before Chrissy understood it was a serious offer for her to spend the night in bed with the woman on the phone's husband.

Before Chrissy said yes or no, she asked Donna, "Do you really want to watch us?"

To which Donna answered, "No, I hate that part the most, but Will is insisting that he needs me to experience the pain of watching him enjoying another woman."

The phone line went dead.

"She hung up, probably thinks that we are both a couple of sick fucks," Donna said.

Chrissy had gone through the trash and tried to read the papers that Will had crumpled up and discarded, the ones that he had been writing down pros and cons of what to do. His hand writing was mostly scribble, and she couldn't make out much, but she could see that he had written her name several times, and written it very large at the end. She prayed that it meant he was in love with her and this thing would end with Will being hers.

Will went into the living room, to regroup his plan. Donna followed him, still holding Will's phone.

Before any discussion began the phone rang, when Donna answered Chrissy asked to speak to Will.

"You actually want her to be in the room while we do it?" Chrissy asked, with shock in her voice.

"I need her to feel the anguish of watching her husband make love to another woman, to insure she understands the pain and hurting that comes with betrayal," he stated.

Chrissy asked one more question, "Is doing me like that going to fix it?"

Again, he replied more or less honestly, "Chrissy, I don't really know." And in lower voice that Donna couldn't hear he said, "I do know that I need to hurt her before I can move on."

Chrissy clearly heard him say, 'move on,' and was hoping what that meant. She said, "Ok baby, I'm in. I told you earlier today, that the weeks of rubbing up against you while dancing, followed by that incredible performance at Gleason's, has me so hot for you that there is no point in trying to deny it. So, if I have to do you with an audience to have the pleasure, so be it. Are you coming to pick me up? I can be ready in twenty minutes."

"I'm on my way," he told Chrissy and hung up.

As Will was walking out the door, Donna fought back tears and said, "I'll go prepare the bedroom."

When Will arrived at Chrissy's place, she was ready, and asked, "Will are you sure you want to do this?"

"I'm sure for me, but I'm concerned that I've asked too much of you, and you should reconsider before you go through with this." He felt something for this woman, he had been trying to suppress it, while still feeling that reconciliation with Donna was possible. When he was at her place that morning, with the new revelation that Donna had cheated, his feelings for Chrissy were no longer in need of being suppressed, at least not by his subconscious. His conscious mind though, was too consumed with Donna's betrayal, too filled with retribution, to allow any other, even a pleasant thought to enter.

She answered him confidently, though she was not, "I am ready and I want to do this on one condition, that when you bring me back here tomorrow, we have a talk. Just you and me, no Donna. Ok?"

"We can talk now if you like, there are some things I ..."

Chrissy cut him off, "No. You and I will talk tomorrow, now let's go to your place, I'm ready."

When they arrived, Donna was seated in the living room. Will had picked up a pizza on the way home. A bottle of wine was opened and the three of them shared a very awkward dinner, neither young woman eating very much. This was deliberate on Will's part, he was seething inside at Donna, and wanted her to squirm while he touched and flirted with Chrissy. For her part, Chrissy mostly understood what Will was doing, and felt that he needed to do this to purge Donna from his system. This aligned with her long-term desire, to have Will, but she was determined to not take any lead in Donna's punishment.

With dinner completed, Will announced that he was ready to retire to the bedroom. A long audible sigh was given by Donna as her moment of truth was near. The three went into the bedroom and Donna was directed to a chair that was placed uncomfortably close to the bed. She was told that she had to stay there until Will felt that his craving to see her hurting was satisfied.

Chrissy went into the attached bathroom to change. Will changed into a shirt and slacks as if the two were going to go out, then put a music channel on the TV. Chrissy came out of the bathroom in a spectacular looking teddy, not expecting to be asked to dance, but dance they did.

Soon Will was shirtless, and Chrissy was down to her see through matching bra and panty set. Their dancing was hotter than ever and with every increase in heat, an equal loss of clothing was made until he was left in boxers and she had only her panties left.

The bed was stripped of the quilt, with only a sheet, light blanket and pillows remaining. Donna had folded a corner of the sheet and blanket over, hoping that he would at least take her underneath some cover where she wouldn't have to witness her husband actually penetrating his lover. Her hopes for ignorance were dashed when he flipped the sheet corner back over, left the light on and laid Chrissy in the middle of the bed.

Tears now streamed down Donna's face as Will got next to Chrissy, kissing her passionately, and caressing her tits. He removed his boxers and positioned himself to give Donna an unobstructed view. Donna turned her head, but as he slid his fingers down to Chrissy's pussy, he told Donna, "I had to watch as you enjoyed yourself with other men, I admit that the intensity of my actions here are not equal to those I had to witness. I'm not interested in your castigation being equivalent to what you dealt to me, I need you to hurt, to suffer, and be humiliated. I feel that this is the only way that makes up for the fact that your transgressions were endured by me over a long period of time."

"If you don't watch, it will prove to me that you are not willing, not in love with me enough, to suffer through this in order to regain your husband," he said coldly.

Donna cast her eyes back at the couple on the bed, and said to Will, "I do love you, and I so desperately want you to forgive me. I swear, that I'll never allow another man to touch me again, ever. I am so sorry. Do what you need to do and come back to me."

Chrissy thought to herself, "He's not going to go back to her, he's burning all bridges. He needs to destroy her before he can let go."

Donna turned her head back to resume her penance as Will slid Chrissy's panties off, leaving both of them naked. He fingered her to her first orgasm as he sucked on one nipple and rolled the other.

When he said, "I need to taste you now."

She replied, "Me too," and encouraged Will to lay on his back while she got up on her knees, then straddled his face while facing his lower half. Then with her cunt only inches from his mouth, she turned slightly to face Donna as she lowered her sex to his tongue. Chrissy gasped with pleasure, Donna with pain. Then Chrissy bent forward and took his cock completely into her mouth. Donna wanted to look away, but couldn't as the lovers were locked in a sixty-nine that was sure to go the distance.

Donna thought, "I've been so stupid, that would be my pussy he's tasting if I hadn't fucked up. God, I hate that he loves giving her such pleasure. Look at her, I know she's in love with him, I wonder if he knows that. Please God, don't let him be in love with her too."

Their combined pent up lust had insured that neither would last very long. The twitching and squirming that went along with presenting each other's mouths with a gift of love, announced their joint cum, driving one more dagger into Donna's heart.

Chrissy was in no hurry to change position, she preferred to remain on top of Will nursing on his dick while she kept slow humping her pussy on his lips and tongue. With Chrissy's non-stop attention, Will's cock was soon ready for more action.

He spun back around and kissed her deeply, she said, "Fuck me."

He said nothing, but as he positioned himself between her legs, the scent of Chrissy's arousal was making Donna ill. As Will thrust his cock into her vagina, Chrissy gasped, "I love you," and Donna ran into the bathroom, barely making it to the toilet before emptying her stomach's contents.

Donna recovered and returned to the bedroom just as Will and Chrissy orgasmed together, with Will declaring, "I love you Chrissy."

Donna screamed, "What about ME? You said you would come back to me. You promised."

Will responded, "Donna, you flirted and hurt me badly. Now, I have flirted, I hope it hurt.'

You cheated on me and tore out my heart. Now, I have cheated on you, if you have a heart, perhaps it is a little torn.

You lied to my face. Now, I have lied to you too. When you told me this morning that you had sucked that guy's cock, I knew we were 100% done. I conned you into this charade to do damage to you to the extent possible. I'm unable to physically harm you, but you had this coming.

This con has worked for me, I no longer feel any need to punish you. I hope that I haven't ruined the chance for me to be with Chrissy, I now realize that I love her.

Use the guest room tonight, or I'll arrange a motel, then pack up tomorrow and leave my house. You will be served divorce papers as soon as I can have them drawn up. Sign them, please don't make this more disgusting than it already is, there is no hope for a reconciliation. You have only yourself to blame. Goodnight.

Donna gathered up some things, got her car keys and left, not saying where she was going. She just drove aimlessly for a while, then called Jack and he took her in for the night. She had felt it coming, so it wasn't that big of a surprise that Will was done with her. She cried herself to sleep at Jack's place, while the two new lovers spent their first night in bed together.

The next week was filled with awkward texts and calls making arrangements to move Donna's things to a new location. A storage facility was selected, Will insisted on paying the bill. Jack offered to provide a place for her to stay until she got settled.

Will did manage to get an attorney and the following week, Donna was served. Not at work though, the blood lust had passed, he only wanted to end the marriage. His need to hurt her was gone, now he just felt sadness for what might have been.

Jack stood by Donna throughout the realignment, though he told Donna, in no uncertain terms, that she had fucked up a good thing, with a good man.

Cindy however, made it clear that she would appreciate no more contact. Will was a friend of hers long before Donna, and she came to regret that it was her that introduced them.

Chrissy never went home after that first night in bed with Will. That next morning, he asked her to stay. She agreed, but said she would make herself scarce when it was necessary for Donna to be there, moving her things out.

The divorce dragged on for some months, not because Donna was causing any difficulties, just legal crap. She had decided that she was clearly the one totally at fault and it would only be right to be cooperative and not impede Will's freedom.

Chrissy and Will lived together, her maintaining her studio, and him still pushing tin (working Air Traffic Control), but their life together, as a couple was not evolving. Chrissy became worried that maybe she had just been a safe place for Will, and that they were never going to get as close as he and Donna had been. She wondered if the problem was that he was still hung up on Donna.

After about a year went by, the relationship between Will and Chrissy was still stuck in a stagnate state. She was considering moving back out on her own when she bumped into Donna while shopping at the mall. The meeting was awkward, but they were civil to each other, made a little small talk, then moved on.

Chrissy was feeling a little low, wondering if Donna's fate, being without Will was soon going to be hers, and decided that a glass of wine might perk her up. A little pub was part of the mall and she decided to go in and get a glass of wine. As she entered, she saw Donna sitting alone in a booth. She thought about leaving but Donna waved, both women laughed and she went over and was invited to join Donna for lunch.

When Donna asked about how her and Will were doing, the sadness was too obvious to ignore. Donna asked, "What can I do to help?"

Chrissy looked puzzled, "Why would you help me?"

"I feel that it may have something to do with me. Will may be having trust issues because of the shitty things I did," Donna said and seemed sincere.

"It just seems like he doesn't want to take that next step with me. We never talk about the future, nothing about planning anything. I not pushing him to marry me or have kids or anything like that, but it's as if there is no 'me' in his vision of the future," Chrissy explained.

"Would you like me to talk to him? What shift is he working this week?" Donna offered, "I mean, I'm not attempting to get him back, that would never happen anyway. What I do mean is, I'm responsible for wrecking his life and fucking up his happiness. Then there you were, a chance for a new life, free of me. I already despise myself for what I did to him, but I would really hate to be the cause of preventing him from being happy a second time."

"He's on the 6am, getting home around three. I think I better approach him myself, but thank you. I don't know how he would react if he thought that I asked you to get involved, thanks anyway," Chrissy answered.

With that, the two loves of Will's life went their separate ways.

The next day Will was at work when a ripple from the past disturbed his otherwise peaceful day. It had been a while since Will had even given a thought concerning Donna or his previous life with her, so he was shocked when a text from her hit his phone.

"Please meet me for a late lunch today before you go home, I'm not up to any tricks. I'll be very brief, but it is very, very important. Please, Donna," the text read.

It had been sent an hour prior, but controllers are not allowed to have their phone with them at their position while on duty, so he didn't see it until his break. Donna would know that, so it was not a surprise when he didn't answer quickly. He didn't answer it as soon as he saw it either.

"Wonder what the fuck she's up to," he muttered to himself. He thought about all the possible scenarios that would result in her contacting him, but none made any reasonable sense. Of all of the things that crept into his mind, her attempting to get back together with him seemed the most unlikely. He felt that she surely knew that was impossible.

His break had ended before he decided and he needed to put this out of his mind and go back to his scope. He was very good at focusing on the task at hand, a decision on a response could wait. For the next 90 minutes he ran his piece of sky like the professional he was. He had one more break coming before quitting time, he'd decide then.

Break time arrived. As he sipped coffee, he considered his response. He still hurt from the split with Donna, but not near as bad as when he first heard of her cheating. He was intrigued though, so he texted back, "Why, what's up?"

Her answer was back before he finished the coffee he was nursing, "Please," was all the text said.

He thought, "Ok, she's being cagy about something. What the hell," then texted back, "Alright, Luca's Sports Bar at 3?"

Donna's response of, "Good," was quick.

Luca's was on Will's way home and when he walked in, Donna was already seated in a booth, with a glass of wine. Will ordered a beer and said, "Ok, spill it."

"I'm not here to play some game, or anything, if that's what you are worried about. I realize that you are probably still full of contempt for me. I bumped into Chrissy yesterday at the mall, and we ended up talking for a while," Donna began.

"I'll bet that was awkward as a bitch," Will said, his words reflecting a remaining bitterness.

"It was, at first, but I don't hate her, hell, I actually like her in some ways. Among other things I told her that I accepted the fact, that she had not taken you away from me, that I lost you all on my own. That's not why I asked you here though," Donna was beating around the bush a little.

"So," Will prodded her, "what do you want to talk about?"

"Do you know that she's thinking of moving out, out of your place and returning to her studio's attached apartment?"

That question left Will speechless, he had conjured up many scenarios, but not one was even close to this. After the initial shock, he managed, "Are you saying that Chrissy told you that's she is breaking up with me, that she no longer loves me?"